My Life So Far 02

Story Info
Adam enlists Candi to help him get revenge on a cheating GF
4.6k words
4.33
12.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,744 Followers

by BrettJ © 2014

All of my young life, I've been a straight shooter. I've never understood "players" and I've never even pretended to be one.

I've been enjoying a very happy and pleasant sex life since turning 18. Because I was raised to be honest and forthcoming, I treat women with respect. For the most part, they in turn, give me that respect back.

When I got the job working in Vanessa Ellison's gym, I made it a point to keep my libido in check. I didn't want to do anything stupid and risk losing my job. As it turned out, had I not let my libido out to play, I might well have risked my job. Vanessa was into me and she wasted no time in making that abundantly clear. She made a play for me and as the boss lady is gorgeous and only a few years older than myself, I allowed myself to succumb. I'm very glad that I did. She's gorgeous and a great teacher. I also later discovered that all of Vanessa's staff are hired for two reasons – good qualifications and good looks. She wants her staff to be eye candy, to give something to her clientele to aspire to and to give them someone to come in and gawk at just a little bit. I guess that was fine with me on both counts. I didn't work hard at this body of mine so as not to be noticed. I earned my physique and I don't mind some hot woman giving me the once-over.

I wasn't stupid about it thought, I didn't gorge myself at the company trough. I didn't want a lot of hassles at work, I was selective and only dated those women I thought could be discreet, Vanessa included. I had my share of pretty women and there were a few that I didn't meet at the gym. Women like my sister Louise's friend, Sharae, and Erin, a sexy waitress I saw whenever our schedules matched up. Those last two were terrific in bed – separately and together.

I always let the ladies know where they stood. I was now 19, though far too young to be thinking about monogamy. I had a good job, plus I was attending college on a part-time basis. I was studying kinesiology as I had decided I had a real flair for working in the health field. I knew that I was going to do something like this as a career, my thoughts were running towards being a personal trainer. I was doing that already at the gym, just not in an official capacity. I was also taking some business courses so that I'd know the pitfalls of the business. I believed that all of this meant that I was far too busy to entertain the thought of having a one-on-one relationship with any woman.

Of course, when you think one thing, that's about the time that life decides something totally different. About this time, Rita walked into the gym and kicked all of my plans to hell.

I honestly did not expect this 21-year old blonde knockout to bowl me over the way that she did. She came into the gym with a confident air, 5'10" tall in her running shoes – which sheonly wore to work out. I was soon to learn that the lady favored heels and that she wore them almost everywhere. Most of the time, we could see eye-to-eye ... and from the moment we met, that's exactly what the two of us seemed to do.

She had come to our gym because she'd heard we got results and that we didn't mess around. I overheard her tell Vanessa that she was tired of the "gawkers" and that she took her workouts seriously. That was apparent to anyone who got a good look at Rita Leigh because her legs were toned and sleek, as was the rest of her. There wasn't an ounce of fat anywhere on her. I was trying to do my job, but I kept part of my attention focused on her. I envied the lucky lady who would be picked to be her trainer because the sound of her voice sounded like the chime of bells. She seemed to be speaking softly and choosing her words very carefully. I knew that if I ever got the chance to go out with this fabulous young woman, I'd grab it. I wasn't expecting that little fantasy to come true and truthfully, I had a lot on my plate. Still, Rita had stirred something in me and I wondered a lot of things about her. There were several thoughts swirling around in that head of mine. I probably shouldn't have been having them – I was juggling so many women, Vanessa and Sharae and Erin. Still, I doubted one more would hurt and besides – I was 19 and guys that age are greedy. They think they're invincible.

I watched as Vanessa gave this statuesque goddess the tour of the gym and of the facilities. She was introducing Rita to several of the staff, almost all of whom had a lot more experience than I did. That really didn't matter because most of the time, a female client wants a female trainer. My ears perked up when I heard Rita say exactly the opposite.

"I find I'm much more motivated when a man is pushing me to do my best," Rita said to Vanessa. "I've always worked that way, I seem to seek a man's approval." She pointed at me and I tried not to be conspicuous. "What about him, is he any good?"

I saw Vanessa's lip curl up in a smile and almost wondered if she was going to tell Rita justhow good I was andwhere. Of course, being all business, she didn't do anything that foolish.

"As you can see from his physique, he takes his workouts very seriously," Vanessa complimented me. Of course, she knew what every muscle was capable of. "I can promise you that all of my employees will do their best for you, but if it's Adam that you want, I know he'll live up to your expectations," she smiled again. I wasn't sure what expectations Vanessa was referring to and from the way that Rita kept looking at me, I don't know whether or not she knew either. For someone who seemed to be shy, this tall blonde was giving me a lot of appraising looks. Not that I minded – as I've said, I worked to get this body and I don't mind anyone enjoying the view.

"I'm Rita Leigh," she introduced herself in a voice that was breathy and full. She was a tall, sultry drink of water and it was taking me a lot of effort to keep my mind focused on business. I reminded myself that I had a date with Sharae that night and it took the edge off. "I hope that you won't take it too easy on me, I don't mind being put through my paces."

"I'll make sure that each and every workout makes you live up to your full potential," I smiled and flirted just the tiniest amount. "I'm Adam Warner, by the way." I held out my hand and she took it. I wasn't sure, but I would have sworn she tickled my palm. Once again, I checked my libido and promised that I would keep it in my pants for as long as I possibly could.

That wasn't going to be an easy task and I knew it.

Sharae was up for some fun and games that night, thank God. We had a nice dinner and then, it was back to her place for some incredibly hot sex. In the near-year I had been dating her, I still had yet to meet her roommate, which I found odd. I knew it was another girl because Sharae had once told me that she had lived with another man and it had been a disaster. Was she insecure and worried that I'd be attracted to her roomie or that the girl would come on to me? Either way, I'm no low life.

Sharae and I had found a shared passion, sex in the shower. For a small apartment, it had a huge shower, including a bench that folded out from the wall. My wild redhead loved to have me sit on the bench with her facing away from me. Then we could fuck with her on top of me and the water splashing down on the pair of us. She loved it when I soaped up her body and more than a few times, we fucked until the water ran cold. With my sex drive fully charged, this was one of those times. It was one of the few evenings when I went home because my frequent lover was well and truly fucked out. I should have been exhausted myself, but my sleep was restless. I was imagining my first session with Rita the next afternoon.

Oh God, was I right about her workouts being tough on me and on my self-control. She wore a shiny outfit that looked like she had been poured into it and despite her being there to exercise, her hair was perfect and she was wearing enough makeup to make her look like a model. Once again, she almost strode in the door and I was glad that most of the clientele at that time of day were women. I remembered that she didn't like gawkers, although there were more than a few women staring at her picture-perfect body. I steeled myself and went over to discuss the regimen I had come up with for her. "I'll be giving you myfull attention for the next few hours," I informed her.

"I expect that you will," Rita smiled as she almost sauntered past me. I knew she wanted me to get a good look at her body – so I looked. "As a matter of fact, I expect nothing less than your finest," she winked. That was the moment that I knew – the lady was interested in me and not all of our workouts were going to be confined to the gym. It was only a matter of time.

I played it on the down-low for a time, because Vanessa trusted me and because she is my friend as well as lover. I made no overt moves on Rita that day or any day for the next week. Oh, I put her through her paces and watched every little inch of her twist and turn, but all in the name of professional training – supposedly. Of course I enjoyed a little voyeuristic thrill, wouldn't you? I'm only human and I wasn't sure yet if that applied to Rita.

I wasn't going to break, tempting as that might have been. Whenever I wasn't with Rita, I either was working out or hanging out at my brother's garage or availing myself of Vanessa, Sharae or Erin. My sex life certainly didn't suffer and because Rita was keeping my libido at a fevered high, the girls were getting the happy results of all that sex drive. In a way, it wasn't fair – I was screwing them and thinking of other women. Still, I wasn't hearing any complaints and who knew what went through their minds every time we did it?

I had to laugh as I wondered who was going to break first, me or Rita? Finally, on a nice spring afternoon, I got my answer. Her outfit was even skimpier than normal and after an intense hour, she spun around and faced me. Her blue eyes had a look I had never seen before. I think that she was fairly pissed off.

"Adam, I appreciate all of the hard work that you've put into our sessions and the fact that you've been courteous and professional, but I know for a fact you've dated a few of the clients here," Rita told me, letting her eyes roam over my body appreciatively. "So don't you dare tell me that you don't date clients! What does a girl have to do to let you know that she's interested? Do I need to make a sign or jump you in the locker room?"

"Well, that would let me know for sure," I chuckled. "Seriously, I didn't want to make a move on you because I know Vanessa values your business. Whenever I've gone out with one of the women here, it has almost always been the woman who's approached me. May I assume that you are approaching me?"

"Yes, yes, you may assume that," Rita laughed. We moved off of the floor so that we could talk and not be overheard. "Would you be willing to take me to dinner and then go for a workout that testsall of the muscles?"

Whoa! Rita had just putall of her cards on the table and the once-shy young woman had vanished in a puff of smoke. I had a few days off coming to me and nothing planned with any of my lady friends, so why the hell not? I smiled and nodded and told Rita to go and shower and that I'd meet her out front. I had a new car that I was driving, the first one of my own. My brother had made me a nice deal on a late model MG.

I made short work of my shower and got changed. I ran out front and waited for my date. I almost did a double take when I saw her. I hadn't seen the dress Rita had worn when she came in to the club and it was a good thing that I hadn't. There was no way in hell that I would have been able to concentrate on her workout if I had. It was blue, skintight and shorter than ... well, let's just say that I have seen postage stamps with more material. She was wearing matching blue heels and now her hair was arranged and her always-tanned skin on full display. She swung those incredible legs of hers into my car, flashed me a smile that hundreds of guys would have fought to see and we were off.

Sensibly, I chose not to take her to Roxie's. While Erin and I are cool, you never know. I also didn't want word getting back to Sharae in case my date with Rita didn't go well. I wanted to enjoy the ride and see where things might lead. We had pasta and talked and every time she talked to me, Rita kept touching my arm. She was giving me her full attention and I was behaving myself – to a point. I kept it to one glass of wine over dinner, as I wanted all of my faculties. I sensed that I was going to need them in the very near future and boy, was I right about that!

Rita had the home of a much older, much more successful woman. I knew she had a number of jobs, she had appeared in a few videos, shot for a few catalogs and there was a rumor she had even tested for Playboy. Still, her apartment had two huge bedrooms, a lavish living room and nice furniture. I was expecting her to give me the grand tour, but Rita evidently had other things in mind. My long-legged lovely yanked me down the hall to one of those huge bedrooms and wrapped herself around me like a snake. She practically jammed her tongue down my throat as she kissed me forcefully. Rita was letting me know that she intended to take no prisoners. Fine with me, I could be aggressive. The two of us played around a little while and made short work of each other's clothes. Underneath the dress, there was pure, sexy Rita – not a stitch of underwear. "I'm not the modest type," she purred, belying the shy-girl image she sometimes projected at the gym.

"Fine with me, you sure don't need to play coy as far as I'm concerned," I told her. "I've seen most of you over the past few weeks anyway."

"And now you're seeing all of me," Rita purred as she stretched out on the bed. I was sure those were real silk sheets and wondered just how she could afford them? "Do I measure up to all of your fantasies?"

I decided to tease a little, the way that she had done me for the past number of weeks. "What makes you think that I had any fantasies?" I smiled.

"You're a young man with a pulse, that's what," Rita smiled and crooked her finger at me. "I've thought of nothing else but fucking you since I walked in to that gym. I don't want a lot of men gawking at me, but you, you're a cool one. Come over here and fuck me baby, prove to Rita that she wasn't just wasting her time."

I am a man who responds well to a challenge, so that went down just fine with me. I went between those satiny thighs and tasted the warmth of her pussy. Unlike a lot of modern women, Rita was not completely shaved. I parted the dainty tendrils and licked her wet pussy with an eager tongue, moving my face here and there and using it with all the skills my past lady friends had imparted to me. Whenever I was with Sharae and Erin, I made it a point to watch the things they did to each other. Sensibly, I figured that I could get a few pointers that way and from the reaction I was hearing and seeing from Rita, I think that I was right.

"Oh God, holy fuck, eat me, eat my fucking pussy," she was howling and digging her manicured nails into my scalp. I always marveled at how she would do such intense workouts and never so much as break a nail. "You're good baby, I fucking knew you would be. Make me cum baby, make me go through the fucking roof!"

No problem on my end, I set about doing just that. I'm sure my scalp had a few dents in it when I finished, but I had accomplished my goal of making the lady see a few stars. Rita wasn't a selfish lover, not by any means. My cock got a Class-A blowjob and when I came, she swallowed it all. Then she gave me the kind of massage people pay $100 for, all while whispering some pretty naughty stuff in my ears. Once I was hard again, she rolled a condom on to my cock and got on top of me. We made a pretty wild duo, fucking like rabbits for over an hour. There aren't too many women who could have kept up with Rita and my arms had the marks to prove it. I had to wear long sleeves for a few days after. When I returned to work, I got a naughty little smirk from Vanessa. How do they always know?

I liked Rita and I began seeing a lot of her. I was beginning to think that this was the kind of lady I could build a future with. She was smart, funny and classy and we had a great time together. I all but stopped seeing Erin and Sharae. Thank God Vanessa is a good friend because I needed a good friend to set my head straight.

"Do NOT let yourself think you're getting anywhere with that one," Vanessa told me over coffee one afternoon. It was one of the rare afternoons that Rita had not come in to work out. "I know I shouldn't do this, but you're my friend and I value friendship over clients. She lives with a very wealthy import / export guy, didn't you notice her apartment was a lot more plush than someone her age might afford? She has a Sugar Daddy and he's away a lot, so they have the 'don't ask, don't tell' policy," Vanessa informed me. I was already seeing red, livid with rage. Like I keep saying – I don't mind if people are seeing other people, just be up front about it. More and more over the past weeks, Rita had been leading me to believe we had a future. That we could be exclusive. I don't like being played for a chump, no man or woman does.

Fortunately for me, all of the women in my life are good friends. Sharae thought I needed a dose of good, old-fashioned revenge. "I've met her boyfriend, Armando," Sharae told me over a nice lunch. "Even when she IS around, he's not exactly loyal. Maybe the bitch needs a bit of a reality check."

"What are you getting at?"

"The two of them are regulars at a restaurant I know quite well. My roommate Candi – the one you've never met – she's a cocktail waitress there. I'm sure if I ask her nicely, she'll do us a favor and act like she's putting the moves on Armando," Sharae smiled evilly. "If that greaseball responds the way I think he will, your friend Rita is going to be really pissed." Sharae laid out the rest of her plan and it was nasty, cruel and vicious – just what my poor, wounded ego was looking for.

The bar was really swanky and when I saw Rita walk in with Armando, I was seething. I didn't want her back, once you screw me over, you're done. I go for honesty all the way. When I saw Rita and her "stud" seated, I was sharing a drink with Sharae. We were far enough away that they couldn't see us. I was looking forward to seeing Sharae's friend make a fool out of both these cheating low-lives.

When Candi emerged from the back room, I began to see why my sometimes-girlfriend hadn't wanted me to meet her roommate. Candi probably stood only an inch or so above 5', but she packed a punch. She was dressed professionally in black slacks and white blouse, with a nice set of heels and she walked well in them. Her blonde hair was cropped short and her clothes failed to hide a dynamite figure. She made a point of serving Armando frequently, with just the right mixture of flirtation and professionalism. He was obviously quite smitten with Candi and both Sharae and I saw that Rita, his date, was seething. I know if Candi had been my girlfriend, I would have been jealous of her boyfriend's attentions, so I could only imagine how much discomfort Rita was feeling – and thoroughly enjoy it. I could barely make out Armando, right in front of Rita, ask Candi for her number.

"Oh, sorry sir, I really make it a point not to date customers," Candi smiled sweetly. "I couldn't really accept anyway, as I'm seeing someone, in fact, he's here right now," she told him. That was my signal to walk towards her and take her arm, leading her towards the bar. I glanced briefly at Rita as my new friend and I twisted the dagger in perfectly. I walked arm-in-arm with Candi to the bar, feeling as if I had regained a measure of my dignity.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,744 Followers
12