My Naive Fiancé Goes to Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think I'm a sex goddess?" I asked. I knew he was right. I empathized with him. But I felt like I always got the short end of the stick.

"You and I are great together," he said. "I just meant that she has a body that porn stars would be jealous of. You can't deny that."

"Yeah, I know," I said. "I just don't want things to change between us."

"They won't, I promise," he said.

"So then what, you had sex and went to bed?" I asked.

"Pretty much," he said. "There'd been so much build up that neither of us lasted very long. After she pushed me inside her the first time, I started pounding away at her. I could tell she was close, so I pinned her hands above her head and bit her neck. That set her off. She screamed and her limbs started spasming. She told me later that it was the most intense orgasm she'd ever had. I couldn't last much longer with her cumming so loudly, her huge tits bouncing right underneath me and her tight little pussy squeezing and massaging my cock. I roared and shot a massive load into her."

"You came in her?!" I asked.

"She's on birth control, don't worry," he said. I knew that, but that wasn't the issue. "Anyway, we were so loud, we woke Nina up. After I finished, I rolled off her and Nina applauded, which was funny. Annie went to the bathroom and when she came back, Nina asked if she could join us in bed. Annie said that we actually wanted to sleep now, and Nina said she did too, but that the bed was more comfortable than the couch. So she got in too, leaving me squished between them."

"I'm kind of surprised Nina wouldn't try anything," I said.

"Yeah, same," he said. "Though I kind of ruined that later."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I woke up sometime in the early morning," he said. "Light was barely starting to peek through the curtains. In my sleep, I'd rolled over and started spooning her and Annie was spooning me. I must have been having a good dream because I was fully erect again. We were still all completely naked, so my dick was smashed in the crack of Nina's big, soft ass. She was lightly grinding it back against me. My arm was around her and she had moved my hand so I was groping her tit when I woke up. I asked her what was happening, and she was like, 'Sorry, I couldn't ignore a huge boner in my ass.'"

"She's incorrigible," I said.

"Seriously," he said. "I told her that I wasn't going to do anything while Annie was asleep, figuring that'd be the end of it. But she just reached back over me and shook Annie awake and asked if she could fuck her boyfriend. Annie just smiled and murmured for us to have fun. And I thought, great. Annie and I finally get out from this cloud of pretending to be in a relationship and forge a real connection, and then she pimps me out as soon as her friend's awake again."

"You could have said no," I said.

"I guess," he said. "I just didn't feel like arguing. I figured it'd be easier to just get it over. We fooled around in bed for a bit, but it was tough because Annie was there too and we barely fit when we were all lying still. So after Nina and I played around some, she got out of bed and went to the couch. She kneeled on the edge and grabbed the back of it, bending forward and presenting her little pussy, framed by that huge ass of hers. She looked back and said, 'Come fuck me, big guy.'

"I got out of bed and did. I quickly realized that she liked a different style than Annie. I was holding onto her hips and fucking her and she started slamming her ass into me. She said, 'Are you gonna fuck me or not, pussy?' That made me mad, so I grabbed her hair and pulled it and told her to call me that again. She moaned loudly, started rubbing her clit and whispered, 'Pussy.' I reached under her and grabbed her neck, choking her lightly. I said I didn't hear her and really slammed in and out of her. She started shuddering, but didn't cum yet, so I knew I had to up the ante. I let go of her hair and neck and spanked her ass red as we fucked. I called her names, like a bad girl and a dirty slut who wanted to fuck her friend's lover. That did it and she came really hard. I was glad she did because I was on the edge and didn't want to cum before her after she kept questioning my manhood like that. I unloaded inside her and then stumbled back to bed."

"Um, great," I said. I don't know why he felt the need to give me the full play-by-play. "Anything else happen I should know about?"

"That was pretty much it," he said. "I mean, there was one other thing after we got up."

"What was that?" I asked.

"Nina zonked out on the couch after I fucked her," he said. "And Annie and I fell asleep again. Annie was the first to get up and shower after our alarms went off. She said more of my cum leaked out of her during the night and crusted all over her legs so she wanted to get clean. I went next, and Nina still wouldn't wake up. We finally got her up and into the bathroom.

"That left Annie and I alone. She said it was too bad that we had to go back to normal life, and I agreed that vacation had been more fun. She said that no, she meant that she and I had to go back to just being friends. I said that was probably for the best and she asked if I wanted to do it one more time, 'for the road'. I said I was tempted, but we didn't have much time until Nina was back and we had to leave to catch the ferry. Plus, I wasn't 18 anymore, and I had cum so hard twice already in the past several hours, I probably couldn't get up again. She kissed me and fondled me again. She was fully dressed, but I was only in boxers and a t-shirt.

"I guess she really wanted it, because then she started getting really dirty. She said it was too bad that I didn't want to fuck her one last time, because soon you and I would be married and she and I would be brother and sister. That even though we'd had sex and could easily imagine each other's naked bodies whenever we saw each other, that it'd be so wrong for a brother and sister to think about ravishing each other. She made me promise to do my best to resist her, because she knew that she couldn't control herself. Anytime she got horny, she would have to try to seduce me again, and I had to say no, no matter how much she flaunted her body or tried to get at my dick."

"Good lord, Annie," I said. "This is insane."

"I know," he said. "She just kept going, massaging my dick and telling me how slutty she would behave if I didn't fuck her again right then. She got me hard again but I was still not reciprocating, so she knelt down, pulled my boxers off, and started blowing me. She stopped every other moment to say something else filthy to me, like 'How does your dick look in your sister's mouth?' Then she pulled her shirt and bra off and wrapped her big boobs around my cock. She rubbed it up and down her hot, soft cleavage, saying shit like 'You better not shoot your hot load all over your sister's tits, that'd be so wrong.'"

I just shook my head. I had no idea where she was getting these thoughts.

"I was losing my mind," he went on. "I didn't know what she actually meant and what she was just saying to get a rise out of me. But I was so worried you'd barge in to tell us that we were about to miss the ferry and see her playing with my dick and talking about fucking her brother. And I knew she'd keep escalating until I gave her what she wanted. So I pulled her to her feet, pulled off her jeans and panties, lifted one of her legs and entered her. She jumped into me and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I held her up, pumping in and out of her for a few moments before slamming her back against the wall and fucking her there.

"I thought she'd stop with the dirty talk once I started fucking her, but she just kept going. Saying like, 'You fuck me so good, big brother!' and 'How does your little sister's pussy feel on your cock?' and 'Don't cum inside your sister!' She had just finished saying that when Nina walked back in. We froze, but I don't think she heard Annie. Nina just said, 'You two never stop, do you?' and Annie responded, 'No we don't. And we never will.' Nina said that she'd give us a few minutes to finish up as long as we promised to let her join us again, and Annie said that she could fuck us as much and as often as she wanted.

"Nina closed the door and I carried Annie to the bed. Annie came as soon as I laid her down on the bed, but I was still having trouble after cumming three times over the previous 24 hours. Annie kept up with the dirty talk, but switched from the incest play to saying that I fucked her so good that she would never stop. For the rest of our lives, she'd try to fuck me whenever she could. I could feel myself getting close and I told her that. Then she leaned up and whispered in my ear, 'I'm gonna fuck you on your wedding day.'"

"Holy shit," I said.

"That was it and I let loose," he said. "I finally busted, coating her insides with my seed again. It felt so good." He paused and took a deep breath, as if remembering the feeling of erupting inside my gorgeous sister. "Anyway, that was basically it. We cleaned up and got dressed and met you outside to go home."

"That was...wow," I said. I couldn't believe that they'd fucked again after we'd all gotten up. While I was busying myself in the house, packing up to leave. I doubly couldn't believe all the filthy shit that came out of my sister's mouth. "Wait...so you came when she said she'd fuck you on our wedding day?"

"That was just the timing of it," he said. "I was about to bust and that just happened to be what she was saying at the time."

"Even if that's true, she's going to think the idea of fucking her before we exchange our vows turns you on," I said.

"Or after," he said. I raised an eyebrow. "I mean, she might have meant fucking after the ceremony. Like, during the reception or something."

"That's not the point," I said.

"Yeah, I know," he said. "I just mean there wasn't anything specific about it. It was all words. I mean, before that she was calling me her brother and saying she was going to fuck me whenever she could. The wedding day thing was probably only as real as those. The point is, prom is over, we're back now, and everything will go back to what it was like before."

I guess he had a point. We all say weird things during sex. I thanked him for telling me everything and let him go take a nap. He was understandably exhausted after everything that happened.

I began wondering. I'd always thought my sister was kinda dumb, but was I actually the dumb one? I thought my fiance was naive, but was I actually the naive one? They'd done all these things together that crossed well over any line an engaged man and his fiance's sister should have. He had an explanation for each thing that happened, but still...

But still nothing. He loved me. The ring on my hand proved it. He loved me so much and cared for my family so much that he'd basically let me pimp him out to my sister just to heal her. If she was too dumb to realize that it was all pretend and only for one weekend, and if he was too naive to realize that some of her feelings were actually real, that wasn't my problem. Sure, I'd be there for both of them as they came to these realizations, but those were their lessons to learn.

"Where's David?" Annie asked as I walked back downstairs.

"He's sleeping in our room," I said.

"Ok, well my room is always so bright during the day, so I think I'll see if I can nap with him," she said.

"Suit yourself," I said. "I've got a paper to write, so I'm going to head to the library to focus."

She said ok and I gathered up my books and computers. As I was leaving, I passed Annie again as she headed toward our room and David.

"How long are you gonna be gone?" she asked me.

"Probably a few hours," I said.

"Ok, well, please call when you're heading back," she said. "That way, uh...we can get...um...dinner started? Yeah, dinner started."

"That'd be great," I said.

I noticed she'd changed again, now wearing a very small tanktop that left almost none of her braless breasts to the imagination and tiny cotton shorts that left the bottom half of her ass exposed. She'd also reapplied her makeup. I smiled to myself as she closed his bedroom door behind her. I did not envy David having to explain to her that things were back to normal now, but it was good to have my confident sister back.