My Secret Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hand on her flat, smooth stomach and slid it up until it was covering her tit. That stiff little nipple burned into my palm and I massaged her supple flesh. I was slow at first, like a man in a trance, just softly touching her, but that contact made my hunger grow and I pinched her nipple hard, remembering how she liked it when Rob pulled her hair.

"Mmm, Daddy, that feels so good." She ran her fingers through my hair and my other hand came up and I played with both her tits while she moaned her encouragement. I pressed my face to her torso and she just smelled so good, so clean, so fresh.

I started kissing her there, kissing her bellybutton, kissing all that taut flesh. God, I wanted her. I was not going to deny it any more. She straddled my leg and came down so her breasts were in my face. I devoured them. I kissed and nibbled all around her nipple, letting my tongue flick out at it. Connie squealed and kept trying to push her nipple into my mouth, but I resisted. It was my turn to tease. She was rubbing her pussy against my leg, leaving a wet spot on my sweatpants. She just kept moaning, "Daddy, Daddy."

I finally sucked that nipple into my mouth, and tugged it with my teeth and she squealed loudly. I loved the sounds she made when she was turned on. I was kneading her other tit with my hand and then I switched. God, I wanted all over her at once. I kept going back and forth, consuming her chest until she pulled my face to hers.

That first kiss was so hot. Connie thrust her tongue into my mouth and I met it with my own, batting at it and sucking on it. My princess was a fantastic kisser. She was rubbing harder into my leg and working her knee against my crotch. It almost reminded me of a lap dance and I wondered again how she got so good at these things. There was a lot about my daughter I was going to have to find out, but for now I was content to just explore her body, not her past.

Connie stood up again and peeled down her thong. It didn't cover much, but it was mind blowing to see her so naked and so close. She was perfectly smooth down there, not a hint of any hair and it made her wetness even more apparent. Her lips glistened and I could just see her pink, swollen lips. The scent of her arousal was so strong it was intoxicating. I pulled her forward and kissed her thighs, slowly zeroing in on my target. I kept her standing, feeling it provided me some control. So far, my daughter was the aggressor. She was cooing and squealing and squirming, trying to get me to kiss her cunt, but I took my time and slowly worked my way there. I figured I might not be a hot young guy like Rob, but I had experience and I planned to show Connie how much that counted for. I ran my tongue up and down her slit and her knees almost buckled. If I wasn't holding onto her hips I think she might have fallen over. I pressed my tongue deeper as I swiped it up and down and then I peeled her open with my thumbs and darted my tongue inside her.

"Oh, Daddy!" Connie squealed.

I French kissed her down there, pressing my tongue into her while I kissed and sucked on her pussy. God, she was dripping wet and she tasted so good. I could have licked her down there all night. I flicked my tongue in and out of her like I was fucking her with it and Connie trembled and held onto my head. Slurping, I worked up to her clit and pushed two fingers into her. She put a foot up on the couch, opening her wider and giving me better access. I criss-crossed her clit and plucked at it with my tongue. Connie got really unsteady on her feet and I swung her around in one, swift motion throwing her down on the couch. She pulled her legs back and apart, holding her legs behind the knees, spreading herself for me completely. I got onto the floor between her legs and dove right back in. I orally attacked her clit, working it over with my tongue, while I fingered her faster and faster and her squeals grew so loud that she bit the side of her hand to stifle them when she came. Connie bucked her hips up at me and I held on tight, licking up all her sweet nectar.

I fell on top of her and we kissed furiously. Connie couldn't get enough, which was a nice change since her mother is so hesitant to kiss me after I go down on her. My daughter held my face with both hands and kissed me hard while she used her heels to try and kick my sweatpants down. She reached down and pulled at them and then I helped her by yanking them down with my boxers. She immediately wrapped her hand around me.

"Daddy, you feel so big. Is that all for me?" Connie cooed. As she played with my cock, she rubbed the head up and down against her slick lips.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked. There was still that final thread of morality holding me back.

"I need you inside of me. Just do it, Daddy," she whimpered.

Connie was still tugging on my cock, pulling it toward her cunt and I pushed forward, splitting her open. Once I felt her velvet wetness grip me I couldn't stop and I kept sliding forward until I was buried inside her. She grabbed my butt with both hands and held me there and I felt her working her muscles down there, massaging me inside her. It was one of the most amazing things I ever felt and I don't know how I avoided blowing my load, but I did hold out for a little while. Long enough to start fucking her anyway. I looked down into my daughter's beautiful face and the way her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open when I started sawing in and out of her. I went nice and slow at first, pulling almost completely out and then plunging back in. She gasped and squealed every time I pushed into her and soon I had her squealing almost constantly as I worked into a nice steady rhythm. Her legs wrapped around my waist and she held on to my arms and then gripping my back.

"Ohhh...ohhhh Daddy!" Connie cried.

"I love you, honey. I love you so much," I moaned, drilling into her faster. I could feel my nut coming and wished I could last longer, but I don't know any man who could have. "Honey, I'm getting close," I warned her. I wanted to give her warning so I could pull out.

"Don't stop! Don't stop, Daddy! Cum inside me!"

What? The last thing I needed was to knock up my teenage daughter, but she was not letting me go and I did not have any self control left. I pumped a few more times and then I let it go with my cock deep inside her pussy. I grunted and felt my whole body shiver as I drained myself. Connie squealed ear-splittingly loud and I think she came along with me.

"Oh God," I said with a mix of contentment and dread. I had really done it. I fucked my daughter. There was no going back now.

"Don't worry, Daddy," she said, kissing me. "I'm on the Pill. Mom put me on it years ago. I just make guys pull out because I don't want to catch anything."

That was such a huge relief that I didn't even point out the flaw in her logic. Instead of I just on top of her and held on. "That was...wow...I'm sorry it wasn't longer, honey."

"I'm not done with you yet," she giggled.

After a little while, Connie squirmed out from under me and told me to lay down on the couch. She stood up and pulled her hair out of her ponytail and shook her raven curls loose. I thought I really could just watch her standing there naked all day. My daughter is just stunning. She pushed my legs apart and knelt down between them and grabbed my slimy cock and started kissing it. Wow, what a perfect view! She was licking and kissing and it was such a weird contrast to see her pretty, innocent face doing something so dirty and wrong. Already, my prick was coming back to life.

Connie was not put off at all by the fact my cock was covered with her pussy juice. She eagerly sucked me into her mouth, taking me down until I hit the back of her throat. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked me and I felt her tongue working as she bobbed up and down. I could understand what Rob had been raving about. She sucked me for a couple minutes and then pulled me out and rubbed the head of my cock across her lips and then on her cheeks while she smiled. It was such a porn star move that I knew she was showing off for me. She put me back in her mouth and gave me one of the best blow jobs I've ever had in my life. I think my eyes rolled up into my head. Connie easily could have made me cum again just for that. She had me shaking and moaning and looked very pleased with herself when she lifted her face from my cock, a string of drool trailing from her lips.

"You've got such a sexy cock. It's bigger than the other guys I've been with," she said as she crawled on top of me. She crouched above me, gripping my cock, and then slid down on it. "Mmm, it feels so good inside me. God, Mom must be fucking you every night."

"Connie, you're so sexy. You're so perfect," I moaned as I looked up at my daughter slowly riding my cock. I held her hips and then ran my hands up her body and cupped her breasts. Daughter or not, I could not believe I was having sex with such a gorgeous young woman.

"Aww, thanks, Daddy, I love you."

Connie kept her hands on my stomach for balance and really threw herself into riding me. She churned those hips like a pro, really giving me the screwing of my life. Leaning forward with her hands on my shoulders, she kissed me and thrust her hips up and down quickly, slamming down on my cock so hard it almost hurt when we crashed together. I held her hips and helped her move even faster. The couch was creaking underneath us and felt like it was going to fall apart. She buried her face in my shoulder and squealed like she was being attached. I felt her shudder on top of me and go limp, but I kept fucking her up and down on my cock. I should have held out much longer on my second time that night, but I came soon after her, screwing her down on my cock and filling her pussy.

We stayed in each other's arms, laying on the couch for I don't know how long, but eventually we had to get up and go to bed. We could hardly risk falling asleep down there and having her mother catch us. I wearily pulled on my clothes while Connie put on her cami and panties. I wondered what would happen next. What did that night mean?

"Connie, we should talk about all this. You mother can never know about this night."

"Of course not. She would throw you right out and I would never see you again. We can't have that."

"Tonight was amazing, but I don't think it's a good idea..."

"Daddy, stop," she interrupted me. "Don't get all guilty on me now. Can you honestly say you don't want to fuck me again?"

"That's not the point, honey."

"You couldn't even stop watching me. Do you really think you'll be able to stay away from me?" She stepped into my arms and cupped my crotch. She was right. I couldn't help touching her. I kneaded her ass as she kissed my neck. "We both want this. It's no one else's business. I say we enjoy ourselves whenever we want."

"Connie..."

"Daddy..."

And that was it. My princess always gets her way. For the rest of that summer we screwed every night in the basement after her mother went to bed. I even came home for lunch sometimes and she put on a show of masturbating for me in the backyard. We even fucked right there in the grass! Rob was out of the picture of course and Connie happily gave him up. It was an idyllic summer, even if everything about it was wrong.

I was sad when it came to an end and she had to go back to school. She promised me lots of pictures from her cell phone and I just smiled. That would have to do until Thanksgiving break. Of course I did drive her back to campus, without her mother, and that little road trip turned out to be the best weekend of my life. Someday I'll tell that tale, too.