My Sister Made Me Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the guys, Mark, turned and looked at her then. "I know this sounds like a line, but I'm genuinely curious. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

She snickered and thought about Beck. Smiling, she nodded. "Yeah, but we're pretty new as a thing. Why?"

He chuckled. "I was just curious," he said. "If he knew you were out here flirting with us, or if he was here, like watching."

Alex giggled playfully. "Kinky," she said. "No, we just went out last night, actually," she said. "First date."

The guys all hooted and hollered, carrying on as if she were one of them. "Did you get some of that ass?" Deon said.

"Did you get to first base?" chimed another.

She laughed at each question, giggling. "I got a kiss goodnight," she said, grinning.

"Booo!" the six of them said in unison. "Kick him to the curb!"

She laughed, shaking her head. "You guys are too funny."

"Come on, not even a handjob?" Curt asked.

She snickered and shook her head. "Well, I was thinking about sucking his dick, but didn't want to look like a whore."

The guys all cheered again for that, calling her the "Coolest chick ever!"

"So can I ask you a really private question?" Deon asked. "And feel free to just... slap the black off me if you get offended."

"Ooh, this sounds juicy," she said, wriggling around in her seat and facing him. As she did so, she pushed Curt's hand higher on her leg. Reaching down, she placed hers over it as he started to pull it away. She swayed back slightly and pulled it down, sliding it deftly between her legs.

He coughed quietly behind her.

"Do you like giving head?" Deon asked.

Alex wondered if she should admit this to strangers, but then figured she didn't have anything to prove or to lose. Grinning, she nodded.

"Besides getting just... good and fucked," she said. "Yeah, I really do."

The guys were all listening intently and quietly cheered at her admission.

"The real question, though," Deon said, leaning in. "Is spit or swallow."

She chuckled and rolled her eyes. "God, like that's even a question. Swallow of course," she said with a playful grin, sliding her tongue out of her mouth playfully. She wiggled her shoulders seductively a second as Curt, still not brave enough to move any further, continued to just lay his fingers across her tiny panties.

"Goddamn, you really are the coolest chick ever," Joe said.

"Lemme ask you this," Deon said. "What's up with girls that don't like it?" he asked.

She thought a second and then shrugged. "I mean, me and my twin both love it, so I really don't know."

All the guys were grinning widely and listening intently.

Curt checked the time and then sighed. "We've got to go meet some friends at Ripper's down the street," he said.

"Ooh, my boys have girlfriends?" she asked playfully. They all laughed and shook their heads.

"You wanna roll with us?" Deon asked, smiling widely.

She winked but slid out of the booth. "I appreciate the offer, but I'm actually waiting on that sexy waitress," she said. "I'm gonna see if I can seduce her."

The guys all stared at her wide-eyed and smiling. "You're the coolest chick I've ever met," Joe said.

Standing, the group all came towards her and started giving her hugs. She giggled as they brazenly groped her, rolling her eyes as if she were merely putting up with it. Deon came up then, and grabbed her phone.

"Let me give you my number," he said. "You can holler at me if you want to hang out and fuck sometime."

She had to admire his boldness and smirked. "Would the other guys get to be there too?" she asked with a wink.

"Shit, if you want," he said, smiling. "I get first dibs on that ass, though," he said, his hand caressing her rump boldly. She clicked open her phone and put in his number as Curt rolled his eyes and hugged her last.

"You're not getting away that easily," she said. Putting in his name, she looked up and waited for him to tell her his number.

He chuckled and gave it to her, then hugged her again. Then, turning, the group shuffled outside and headed down the street.

She giggled, feeling empowered at all the affection and attention they'd been giving her. Turning, she raised an eyebrow at a couple of girls down at the end of the bar that were turning and looking at her, snickering and shaking their heads.

Feeling feisty, she walked down to the end where they were and smiled as her brother came over.

"Want another drink?" he asked.

She smiled. "Thanks, hun."

"God, slut," one of the girls said under her breath.

"He's my brother," Alex said, turning and looking directly at her. "Shut your cock-holster before I make you my little sex-bitch."

"Like you wouldn't have fucked that entire table, bitch," the girl said.

"Knock it off," Dane said, looking directly at her.

"I've got this," Alex said, smiling sweetly. "What did I do to you?" she asked.

"I'm not talking to you," the girl said. "Get out of my face."

Alex giggled, sensing that the girl was either jealous or attracted to her.

Alex turned and smiled, looking directly at her. "You know, if you like what you see you don't have to be shy. You can look, baby."

Dane rolled his eyes and turned away, making her a drink.

The girl's eyes went wide and she turned back to her friends, talking quietly.

Alex slid up on the stool and watched, turning towards the crowd and silently watching the people come and go. She saw the entire spectrum of courtship taking place, from innocent flirting to outright pleading for sex.

She sighed, thinking that it would be so much simpler if people would just simply ask for it.

After a few hours, she turned, seeing the crowd of girls talking to a group of guys. The girl that had been talking shit about her was sitting near the back of the group, not really interacting. Every once in a while, Alex saw her stealing glances her way.

Grinning, she realized that the girl was attracted to her, and probably didn't know how to deal with it. She might not have been out of the closet yet, or hadn't come to terms with how she felt about another woman. "Hell, I might be the first woman she's ever been attracted to." The thought made her feel empowered then, even excited. Waiting a few minutes, she saw her chance. The girl stood and turned, heading to the bathroom alone. Alex slid from her seat, winking at Dane.

"Behave yourself," he mouthed at her.

"Fuck you," she mouthed back. He chuckled.

She went into the bathroom and saw the girl standing at the mirror, looking at herself and checking her makeup. Turning, Alex locked the door of the small bathroom. The girl saw her in the mirror and turned.

Alex smiled and walked up to her.

"You want some of this?" the girl asked, turning and raising her fists.

Alex walked up to her, and slid in close as the girl pulled her arms up protectively. "Calm down," Alex said, standing in front of her. "I'm not here to fight you."

The girl, unsure of what was happening, eyed Alex strangely. Anger crossed her face then, and she put up her tough girl facade again. "You come that close again and I'll fuck you up, puta," she said, pushing Alex back.

"Sweetie, I've been in fights before and you don't scare me," she said. "I just want to talk to you, okay?" She moved up close again and tentatively pulled the cautious young woman closer to her. Alex had her fingers in the edge of the young woman's jeans, lightly brushing them against her skin. She was Hispanic and gorgeous, with dark eyes and smooth skin, her face unburdened by blemishes. Her breasts were full, but perky. Alex found that she liked the beautiful Hispanic's smile the best though, as it turned up at the edges and made it look like she was always sort of smiling.

"I saw the way you were looking at me," she said quietly.

The girl shook her head. "I'm not a dyke," she protested suddenly.

Alex grinned and grabbed her by the hand. "I never said you were, miss guilty conscience. I saw the way you were looking at me," she said. "You were hoping that I didn't go home with that group of idiots I was flirting with, weren't you."

The girl shook her head, shoving Alex away angrily.

Turning, she started to walk to the door, but Alex reached out for her hand, grasping it gently. The girl turned and looked at her, almost pleadingly.

"You're safe," Alex said. "I'm not going to do anything to you that you don't want. I just want to talk."

The girl, shaking now, shook her head and slid backwards up against the wall.

"Please don't hurt me," she whispered. "I can't fight for shit."

Alex smiled, bringing the girl's shaking hand up and kissing it on the palm. The girl's eyes closed and an involuntary shudder coursed through her. Alex gently stepped forwards to the girl, who couldn't take her eyes off of her.

"I don't know if you're out, or if you're bi, or if I'm the only girl you've ever been attracted to, but I know that you're attracted to me," she said. "Aren't you?"

The girl nodded, shaking slightly.

"Listen," Alex said. "I'm not going to out you to your friends, and I'm not going to hurt you, okay? Stop worrying."

The girl nodded.

"What's your name?" Alex asked.

"Lucia Rodriguez," she said quietly. "Lucy."

Alex smiled. "I'm Alex. Alex Andresani." She was idly stroking Lucy's waist.

Lucy managed to smile for the first time.

"Maybe we can go back and sit at the bar and talk?" Alex asked.

"Maybe..." she started to say, then bit her lip. Suddenly, she moved forwards and pulled Alex close, kissing her deeply and moaning.

Alex smiled, breaking the kiss and brushing a hair away from the gorgeous young woman.

"I just had to know what kissing you was like," she said, her eyes closed.

"And?" Alex asked, smiling.

Lucy grinned widely, then covered her face in embarrassment. "It was nice," she admitted, peeking above her curled hands.

Alex smiled and let her go then. The two women checked themselves in the mirror and then left the bathroom, Alex leading. Walking back over to their seats, she sat down and ordered a fresh drink from her brother. Lucy followed and sat next to her, casting a worried glance at her friends.

"We behaving ourselves?" Dane asked, coming over.

Alex shook her head. "Of course not," she said, "But Lucy and I are friends now." She turned and nudged the beautiful Hispanic with her shoulder. Lucy blushed, looking up at Dane and then nodding at Alex, a smile being covered by her hands.

As he slid them a couple of drinks, Alex turned and raised her glass. "To new friendships," she said.

Lucy didn't respond, but smiled and raised her glass at the toast.

"So," Alex said, setting her glass down on the bar.

Lucy looked at her, waiting for her to finish. "So what?" she asked eventually.

"Talk to me," Alex prompted. "I want to know more about you."

"Like what?" she asked.

Alex snickered and leaned in to whisper. "Is this the first time that you've ever been attracted to a woman?"

Lucy shook her head no. "I've got a steady boyfriend, but I've been attracted to women before. Never so... primal and raw as I am attracted to you, though."

Smiling, Alex nodded. "I know what you mean. When you were insulting me, all I wanted to do was to walk up and kiss you. You looked so beautiful, all angry and sexy."

Lucy blushed and laughed, but then turned and glanced back at her friends.

"Don't worry about them," Alex said.

Lucy turned and looked up into Alex's eyes. "So you find me attractive?" she asked.

Alex smiled and secretively ran a hand along the girl's thigh, under the bar where no one else could see. Lucy shivered and smirked.

"Honey, if I thought I could convince you, I'd take you back to the bathroom and make dessert out of you," Alex said, winking.

Lucy shivered, closing her eyes for a moment. "The things you do to me," she whispered. "If I can get my boyfriend away from his friends tonight, I'm going to fuck his cock right off of his body."

Giggling, Alex turned and took a drink. "So, you've never been with a woman?"

Lucy took a drink as well and shook her head. "Not in that way," she admitted. "I've kissed a few of my friends when we were drunk before. Have you?"

Alex smiled, nodding. "I'm definitely bisexual," she said. "Ever since I had sex a couple of months ago, I've turned into this sexual... monster."

Lucy giggled.

Alex looked past her to the crowd of guys and girls. "Which one is your boyfriend?" she asked.

Shaking her head, Lucy pulled out her phone and flipped through some pictures. She got to an attractive looking white guy and showed Alex.

"Brian," she said. "We've been a thing for two years."

"He's cute," Alex said. "Does he have a big dick?" she asked, nudging Lucy.

Lucy smirked and raised her shoulders. "I don't know, I guess," she replied. "He's the only guy I've ever been with."

Alex smiled.

"So you've actually gone down on a woman?" Lucy asked.

Alex smiled at her and nodded. "Several times."

"What's that like?" she asked.

Grinning, Alex turned to face her again. "If you give me your number, I'll make sure you find out."

Lucy shivered and closed her eyes again. Quietly, she whispered her number to Alex, who put it in her phone. Pulling Lucy close, she took a selfie with the beautiful young woman and texted it to her.

"It was lovely meeting you," Alex said, smiling seductively. "I can't wait to have you for dessert."

Lucy slid off her seat then and bumped adorably into a couple of people as she stared longingly at Alex and went back to her friends.

After a few minutes watching her new friend steal glances back over at her, smiling shyly and then looking around in mild panic for anyone that had seen her, Alex stood and began to walk around.

Over the course of an hour, she was approached by many different guys with offers to buy her drinks. She conversed politely with all of them, but shot the lot of them down.

Near closing time, Lucy's group trickled out, Lucy herself lagging behind and bringing up the rear. As she passed her, Lucy reached a few fingers out and brushed them against Alex's, then stopped and turned. Glancing back at her friends, who were too busy laughing and flirting with the group of guys, she quickly came up and kissed Alex on the lips before blushing and running after her friends.

Alex snickered and turned back towards Dane. Behind her, an older drunk man fell into her, his hands reaching for the bar to steady himself.

"Sorry," he said, slurring badly. He turned to look at who he had run into, and smiled widely. He said something unintelligible and forced Alex back into the bar, his hand roughly groping her breast through the fine mesh of her dress.

In a flash, Dane had come around the bar and grabbed the guy by the collar, forcing him through the crowd and out the door. A cop was standing outside, as luck would have it, and took the guy from Dane.

Sally came over then, checking on her.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," she said, smiling at Dane as he came back to check on her.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

She smiled and nodded. "Thank you," she said.

"No thanks needed; you're my sister," he said, spinning and walking back around the bar.

Sally brushed a hair from her face and smiled, looking at Alex again.

"I'm good, I promise," Alex said. She surprised the young woman then, by pulling her close and kissing her on the cheek. "Thank you," she whispered.

Sally blushed and smiled, turning to go check on her other tables. As Alex watched, she saw that the more drunk the guys got, the more free they were with their hands and their cash. Sally was more than happy to accept both. She heard more than one guy proposition her, but she turned them all down smoothly.

Around ten minutes later, Dane called out, "Last call! Last call for alcohol."

Over the next few minutes, he made another few drinks and the bar steadily emptied.

"Tino," he said, looking over at the bouncer. "This one stays," he said, gesturing to Alex.

The large Hispanic man nodded and continued ushering people out the door.

Eventually, the doors closed and Alex was alone in the bar with Sally, Dane, and Tino.

"Would you walk her to her car?" Dane asked, looking up at Tino.

"Sure thing," he said. "See you next time."

"Night Tino," Sally called.

"Night," he replied. Turning, he offered her the tree trunk he called an arm and waited.

"I'll get her a little more drunk and see you at home," he said. "Meet me in my room."

Alex grinned and nodded. Turning, she accepted Tino's arm and walked out with the imposing man. He walked her over to her car and waited until she got in.

"Thank you," she said politely, and locked the door as she started the car.

Tino, obviously the non-verbal type, grunted and turned, walking to his own vehicle.

Alex pulled out of the parking lot and drove home. She went inside and took a quick shower, slipping a towel on. She peered inside her room and saw Hannah and Danny still going at it. They didn't look up and didn't seem to notice her. She smiled. The stage was set perfectly. Staying in the towel, she went to Dane's room and waited. A few minutes later, she heard her brother and Sally come in the front door. Smiling, she quickly went to the bathroom until she heard them outside in the hallway and opened the door.

"Hey guys," she said, smiling.

Dane smiled and waved as Sally walked up behind him.

"Hey gorgeous," Sally said. "You might look even better in that towel than you did in that dress."

Alex grinned.

"Headed to bed?" Dane asked.

Alex rolled her eyes as Sally turned to go into Dane's bedroom. "No," she said, sliding quietly next to him. "I'm going to fuck your girlfriend," she whispered.

He chuckled.

"Danny and Hannah are going at it," she said, louder this time so Sally could hear.

"Yeah?" he asked. "Well, Sally and I are gonna do a little drinking before we turn in. Wanna hang out?"

Sally turned then, pulling Alex suddenly into the room. Alex snickered, raising an eyebrow at Dane. He shrugged.

They went into the room and shut the door. Turning, she went over and sat on the bed next to Sally as Dane went to make them some drinks downstairs.

"So how often do you get hit on?" she asked.

Sally groaned. "God, constantly," she said. "They aren't all as gropey as that one guy at the table you were sitting at, though."

Alex giggled. "They were harmless enough. I mean yeah, they were a little handsy, but I know how to control men."

Sally chuckled quietly. "Just be careful. There's always the chance that you'll find one that doesn't like being told no," she said.

Dane came back in, holding a tray of items and a bottle of Tequila. He started to cut a few limes into slices.

"So tell me about the people you were talking to," he said.

"Well, the group of guys was harmless enough," Alex said. "They were a little handsy but funny and sweet."

"Did you get a number?" Sally asked.

Alex grinned. "Yep. Two. Deon and Curt," she said with a smile. "I doubt I'll call them or anything. It was just a fun... spur of the moment thing."

"What about that feisty Mexican girl?" her brother asked.

Alex grinned. "Lucy," she said.

"That one that was talking shit?" Sally asked.

Alex nodded. "It was funny. I noticed her when Curt and his friends left."

"She didn't seem too happy with you, then you called her on her shit and she seemed to warm up to you," Dane said. "It was a little weird."

Alex smiled. "Well, you were standing there when I told her that if she wanted to look, she could. I knew by the way she was acting she was either jealous of the attention or attracted to me. After she started talking to her friends again, I took a long look at her and noticed her stealing glances my way."

"What did you do to her in the bathroom?" Sally asked with grin.