My Sister Made Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She keenly felt the digit push against her soft folds, slide back and then slightly in against the wet spot that was growing. Alex moaned, despite her attempts to control herself.

One hand still pulling, Brie finally reached back up with the other and successfully worked Alex's panties past her knees. She stepped out of those too, but dutifully returned to the spot that Brie had her standing in, looking down into the vixen's seductive gaze.

"It's just a simple little thing," she said, looking upward sweetly, still using her playful voice. "You just have to ease that cute little pussy right up to me and I'll do the rest."

Alex whimpered, her pussy a few inches above and an inch back from Brie's forehead. She looked down, seeing Brie's hand slide down her own body and slide inside her own shorts and panties. There was no pretense or playful rubbing, Alex noted. Her palm was flat as it slid down, and she could clearly see Brie shoving at least two fingers into herself.

"I'm just so wet and horny thinking about tasting that sweaty pussy of yours," she said, grinning.

Alex whimpered. She hadn't realized that Brie was having that much of an effect on her and had to steady herself. Something was stopping her from stepping forward and showing the tantalizing little cunt just how much Alex knew about eating pussy. She tried, but just couldn't will herself forward.

Smiling, Brie's free hand reached up and moved around to Alex's backside, pulling. Finally, Alex started moving, the girl's forehead disappearing as she looked down. The brunette arched her neck back and forced her tongue to make contact with Alex's pussy much faster than she was prepared for.

"God," Alex moaned, feeling the warmth of Brie's tongue sliding backward. She knew that she couldn't possibly taste good at all, but Brie didn't seem to mind in the least, and was moaning in pleasure as Alex finally stood completely over her face.

Bending her knees slightly, Alex brought her pussy down a little so that Brie's head could rest on the bed. This just made the contact that much more intense, and Brie moaned even louder. She adjusted just a little then, and Alex felt the girl between her legs increase the intensity with which she was sucking and licking.

"Fuck," Alex whimpered, feeling the muscular tongue sliding back and forth as Brie's lips and cheeks buried themselves snugly up against her underside.

Finally unable to stand it, Alex leaned forward and yanked Brie's shorts and panties off. Brie whimpered as Alex slid down onto the bed, moving down to lay beside her long-time acquaintance, and hurriedly buried her face down into Brie's pussy.

She felt her friend's small hands pulling and turned the direction she wanted. Coming down over the top of her again, she felt Brie pulling, as if she wanted the weight on top of her. She heard whimpers and moans as she licked and slurped at her best friend's sister.

The two girls turned again and again as they sixty-nined each other, neither pulling their heads out of from between each other's legs until they were both quaking from mutual orgasms. Brie splayed out on the bed beside Alex, who had gone rigid as pleasure flowed through her. A few seconds of pulse-pounding orgasm later, she felt Brie slide down over the top of her and then felt her lips begin to press into her own.

Moaning, she returned the affection with fervor, drawing the smaller, yet older, woman closer with her arms. Eventually, the two calmed down enough to just enjoy the feeling of the other pressed against her. Smiling, Brie lifted her head as Alex was playing with a strand of her hair and smiled.

"I really liked that," she said.

Alex smiled and nodded. "Me too."

"I've been wanting to do that for a really long time," she confessed. "I've always thought you were gorgeous."

Smiling, Alex blushed. "I had no idea," she said.

Brie grinned and nodded. "Promise me that the next time you come over you'll include me?"

Alex smiled and nodded. "If your brother is up for it, otherwise I'll just come visit you myself."

Brie nodded and rolled off her, her fingers sliding down to dip into Alex's pussy again. She glanced over and saw Brie withdraw them, then slid them both into her mouth.

"That was yummy," she said, sighing. "You better get going before I trap you here."

Alex smiled and looked at the clock. It was getting late and she had to get to home to get some sleep for class in the morning.

Standing, she pulled on the clothes that had been seduced off and went over to give Brie a kiss. After that, she left the room lest she be pulled back in.

The brunette stood in the doorway, a look of pure seduction on her face as Alex slowly walked backward down the stairs. The smaller woman gently bit her lip and waved. Groaning, Alex turned to start her jog home.

After arriving, she went upstairs and took a long shower to wash off the sweat and try to get the memory of how persuasive and wonderful Brie's tongue felt to not occupy every thought she was having.

After finishing, she hopped out and dried off before drying her hair. Returning to her room with a towel wrapped around her, she frowned, seeing that none of her siblings were home. Grumpy from being alone all afternoon and evening, she pulled on some panties and a nice t-shirt, then went downstairs and checked in on what her parents were doing.

She found them both in the living room, watching a late show. "Hi Mom, Dad," she said, smiling and walking around to sit between them on the couch.

"Hey sugar," her dad said, smiling sweetly at her.

Her mother smiled and patted the space between the two. "What's the matter?" she asked. "You look glum."

Alex frowned, feeling a little childish and immature that she was irritated about being alone. "No one is here," she said. "I mean, none of my brothers and sisters, and my friends aren't home. I'm lonely," she said, sliding down and leaning over onto her mother's shoulder.

Claire, her mother, chuckled and started stroking Alex's hair. "Oh, honey," she said. "That's just life."

Alex nodded. "I know, and I feel like a little kid even feeling like this, but still."

Her dad took one of her feet that was wriggling its way under his thigh for warmth and slid it over into his lap so that he could rub it.

"Someone needing a little attention?" he asked, smiling at her.

She shrugged, then turned to the side and laid down across her mother's lap. She smiled and began to play with Alex's hair as she lay across her, her dad pulling her other foot into his lap and alternating back at forth.

"Where is everyone?" he asked. "Working?"

She nodded, "At least I think so. Danny is probably over at Hannah's, and Dane's either working or over at Sally's. I saw Toni and Sam getting dressed, so I know they're working."

"Well, how's that going for y'all?" he asked. "I don't even really know where you work."

Alex winced internally. She should have known better than to mention their job. She didn't think her parents would appreciate where they'd chosen.

"Oh, it's going fine. Being a waitress isn't too bad," she said, trying to figure out a way to change the subject. "Toni's working at the bar and Sam and I wait tables. The tips are pretty good and it's not that hard. How's work going for you?"

"Same old, same old," he said. He turned and looked over, directly at her then. "I've been meaning to ask you where this place is. Your mom and I want to come by some time and eat."

Alex stopped herself from yelling, "No!" and simply ignored the question, pretending to be interested in the TV.

Her dad poked her feet. "Hey," he said, tickling her playfully. "What's the name of the place?" He was staring directly at her, and she knew her dad well enough to know that he wanted a straight answer.

"Shit," she thought. She sighed, sitting up and looking over. "It's that newer place, called Double D's."

Her dad looked over and chuckled. "Seriously?" he asked. "Wow." He turned and looked back at the TV. Alex couldn't have been more surprised than if his head had spontaneously exploded. She glanced over at her mother and saw that she had a curious little grin on her face.

"We're not stupid, Alex," her mother told her. "I do the laundry, remember?"

"No, I know that... but... we took precautions..." she said thinking about hiding the dirty uniforms in Toni's laundry. Her mom didn't answer, but snickered, shaking her head and squeezing Alex's shoulder.

She turned, looking over at her dad. "I don't get it. Aren't you mad?"

He smirked again and shook his head. "No, sweetheart. If that's where you girls want to work, then that's okay with me. It's not like you three are stripping."

Alex shook her head and then glanced back and forth between the two, flabbergasted.

"Still," Claire said, "I didn't expect Samantha to be working there. I'm surprised that Toni convinced her." She looked over and glanced meaningfully at her husband. Alex followed her gaze and looked up at her dad. He nodded.

Alex shook her head. "Wait... Toni didn't. I mean, she convinced me of course, but Sam was working there before us."

Her dad finally had a surprised look on his face. "Really?" he asked. "Now that I did not expect. Of all my daughters, I figured that Toni would be the one to work at a place like that, not that there's anything wrong with working there."

Alex couldn't believe what she was hearing. Everything they were saying felt wrong. Why weren't they furious?

"I know," Claire said. "I'm really surprised to hear that."

"Wait, that's what surprises you?" Alex asked.

"Look," he said, "You three are adults now. I can't force you to quit working there. Plus, I think it will give all three of you a very good look at what lowlifes some men can be. It's a relatively safe environment and I don't expect that you guys will be there long."

Alex was dumbfounded. "I just can't believe I'm not getting chewed out."

"Honey," her mother said, "Why do you let Toni tell you what to do? You don't really seem like you want to work there."

Alex sighed and looked at the two of them, but they seemed to be genuinely clueless. "Oh, come on," she said. "You guys know this."

They both looked over and stared at her expectantly.

"Know what?" her mother finally asked.

"You know... Toni's... ability. How she forces me to do things she wants me to do," Alex said.

They both looked confused. She sighed, glancing back and forth between them.

"Are you guys just messing with me tonight?" she asked. They both glanced at each other and then back at her.

"Sweetheart, we don't know what you're talking about," her dad said. "Toni blackmails you or something?"

Alex sighed, shaking her head. "No, it's different. It's like... when she was little, she would do something bad and then would tell me to take the blame for it." She sighed, seeing that she was going to have to explain it more directly. "When she addresses me directly and uses a specific tone of voice with an order, my brain just kind of... agrees to it."

They both had one eyebrow raised staring at her. "Honey..." her mom said.

"I'm not lying," she spat.

"No, we know, Honey," her mom said, holding her again. "It's just a little hard to believe."

"I don't get it," her dad added. "She just tells you to do something... and you do it?"

She sighed an shook her head. "No, it's more like... she'll tell me that I want to give her my fries or something. It can even be when I'm clearly not wanting to do whatever she is telling me, and suddenly I'm just super-happy and excited to do what she wanted me to do. After I've completed it, I go back to my original state and usually get mad at her."

Both her mother and father still looked skeptical. "I can prove it to you," she said, sighing at them. "She should be home pretty soon."

"You know, this would explain why Alex was always in trouble and taking the blame for things," Claire said. "It was like you were just not going to let her get a spanking."

Alex nodded. "That was Toni being a brat... and also my protectiveness of her, but mostly her being a brat. But... she's never made me do anything dangerous, or illegal."

Her dad was still processing the information. "So... it's like a very specific superpower?" he asked.

Alex shrugged. "I guess, though it's kinda lame if it only works on me. I've always thought that it was because we're twins. I've read about some really weird twins out there."

He nodded, then turned back and started watching TV again as Alex resumed relaxing with them. She was still weirded out about how nonchalant they were about the knowledge of where their three daughters were working.

About ten minutes later, Toni arrived home. She went inside and immediately started up the stairs. Her dad turned and winked at Alex, then yelled over his shoulder. "Antonia, come in here!"

Her footsteps stopped and she turned, stepping back down the stairs. She leaned over and peered into the living room. "I'm gonna go change," she said. "I'll be right back down."

"No, come in here now," he replied. She sighed audibly. "Dad, come on, I'm tired. Can't this wait?"

He didn't respond, and Alex knew Toni would think he was angry.

She sighed again, then trudged down the steps. Alex could see the baggy shirt that she was wearing over her work top and smirked, noticing how ridiculous they looked for the first time.

Coming around, she looked at him, then Alex, then her mother. "What?" she asked, exasperated.

"So how was work?" he asked.

"Fine," she said. "Can I go change?"

He shook his head. "Go ahead and pull that goofy looking over-shirt off. We know where you work."

Toni's eyes went wide for a second and then she sat down. Stammering out three sentences all at once, she suddenly stopped babbling and looked in near panic at Alex.

"They know already," Alex said. "They've known for awhile. Apparently, we're not as clever as we think we are."

Toni's gaze hardened and she glared at Alex. "You told them didn't you!" she yelled.

"Toni," her father said, raising his hand to calm her. "Calm down, you aren't in trouble."

Toni immediately calmed and looked at him. "I'm not?" she asked.

He explained what he had said to Alex again and sat back. "Now, I just want to see how revealing this uniform is."

She looked just as confused as Alex had, but then seemed to just accept it with a shrug and pulled her shirt off, revealing the low-cut red blouse that she wore to work in.

"Aww, that's cute," her mom said. "I mean, it's very low cut, but it's not nearly as bad as I thought when I wash them."

Their dad was nodding. "It's nice," he said. "I mean, I'd rather you work somewhere else, but you're adults now." He turned and looked at her directly. "Is it true that Samantha was working there first?"

Toni looked directly at Alex for a moment, and then nodded. "Yeah," she said.

He sat back, smiling. "Will wonders never cease!"

After a few seconds of awkward silence, Toni finally asked, "Can I go now?"

Their father shook his head. "I'm curious about this superpower you apparently have," he said.

Toni raised an eyebrow, then looked at her twin. "What is he talking about?"

Alex smirked. "How you make me do things," she explained. "Order me to do something that you know I wouldn't want to do."

Toni sighed, rolling her eyes. "I'm being kept from a shower and bed for this?" she asked no one in particular. "This is stupid," she said, looking at the three.

"Your being able to do this is something very interesting," their mother said. "We're not angry. We just want to see."

Toni finally nodded and fell silent as she thought about what to do.

Alex briefly wondered what she could possibly have her do and wondered if it was going to be embarrassing or get her into trouble.

Looking up, Toni said, "Slap yourself," but did so softly and not looking at her twin.

Alex raised an eyebrow. "You have to do it right," she said. "They just want..."

"Alex," Toni said loudly, looking direct at her and interrupting her. "Slap yourself as hard as you can."

Of course she would do that! What a splendid idea! Alex immediately reached up with one hand and slapped the bejesus out of her own face.

"Motherfucker!" Alex said a second later. "Toni, you bitch," she said clutching at her cheek.

"I couldn't think of anything more believable than that!" she replied.

Alex stood and started toward her.

"You told me to!" Toni said, backing up.

"I don't know," their dad said. "That looked really painful, but I think that could be faked."

Alex was clutching her cheek as her mother left and then returned with a cold compress.

"Damnit, Toni," Alex said. "You could have made me confess something."

She shook her head. "Unless you see it in action, no one believes it. I mean, I could have told to like.. go break the TV but I'd be in trouble for that."

He smirked. "Well, I'll keep a lookout for that now," he said, smiling. "Little sneak," he said, waving his hand and beckoning Toni over. "No wonder you never got in trouble as a kid."

She smirked, then broke out into a smile as he pulled her down into his lap, reaching over and grabbing Alex too. They both laughed as he squeezed them, then laid their heads on both of his shoulders for a few minutes.

"Now you can go change," he said, letting her up.

Alex stood with her as the two went upstairs. "Love you," Toni called as she left.

"Thanks for the talk," Alex said. "And thanks for being understanding about work."

"Just be careful," their father said. "And... let Sam know that she doesn't have to keep hiding her uniform," he said. "Poor thing will have a heart attack if we tell her."

Alex snickered. "Will do. Love you guys."

"Night sugar," he said.

"Night honey," her mother added.

Alex quickly went upstairs and followed Toni into her room, catching her as she started to untie the knot between her breasts.

"I'm sor..." Toni started, but was interrupted by Alex as she rushed forward and kissed her. "...ry," Toni finished, smiling at her. "Did that slap turn you on?" she asked.

Alex shook her head. "No, I've just been horny all damn afternoon and no one has been home."

Toni snickered. "Well, sorry," she said. "I was working. Let me get a shower and I'll come and take care of you, okay?" She turned as she stripped the blouse off, then started to unzip her skirt. Alex smirked and turned, heading for her own room to impatiently wait for her twin sister to come eat her pussy.

*****

Sam

Sleep caught her quickly, but it was restless and she was a little worn down in the morning. A soft knock on her door caught her attention and she called out for them to come in. Alex poked her head in and stepped through.

"Got a second?" she asked.

Sam nodded. "Sure," she said.

Alex came over, a concerned look on her face. "You okay?" she asked.

Sam nodded. "Just didn't sleep well. The Logans saw me at work last night." She glanced furtively at Alex.

She nodded in response. "They say something?"

Sam shook her head. "No, I was working Kimber's section and they..."

"What?" Alex asked interrupting her. "They made you work the topless section?"

Sam shrugged. "I agreed to take the shift before I knew what section it was, but it was fine until the very last part of the night. Mr. Logan came up and grabbed my breast, but Mrs. Logan slapped his hand away and then flirted with me."

"Oh, sweetie," Alex said. "I'll tell him to knock it off," she said.

Sam shrugged. "Honestly, it wasn't a big deal. I was more afraid of someone Mom and Dad knew seeing me. I started to have the same old anxiety issues again after that."

She nodded. "Are you okay now?" she asked.

Sam nodded, looking up at her. "I'm good, just sleepy. What's up?"

123456...8