My Sister Made Me Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be nice, daddy," she said.

He chuckled and rubbed her back, and she sighed contentedly, feeling the strength, warmth, and protection that she always did when they hugged.

"What's going on sugar?" her mother asked.

Alex saw that she was running her hand through Toni's hair and down her back.

"Well, we've went and checked out the photo studio last week and talked to a nice couple that's worked with Camille before while we were there," Toni said.

"Yeah, they were both super nice, and answered a lot of questions," Alex added.

"Oh?" their dad asked. "Well, good," he said. "And I'm guessing that you two still want to go through with this?"

Alex nodded. "We do," she said, getting a wink from Toni. "It looks really fun and exciting, and I was actually really surprised and comforted by how nice Camille's studio is. It's just her and her husband, and they handle everything by themselves."

Her mother didn't look overjoyed with the news, but she wasn't frowning or forbidding it to happen.

"So, is this going to just be a softcore photo shoot?" her mother asked.

Toni nodded. "Camille said that we'll come in and get some standard photos and then basically see how we look in front of the cameras. If we don't like how things turn out, she said she won't post them, and actually can't unless we sign off on it. She didn't mention anything about further shoots yet, obviously, but she did say that this first one is just us." The signing off part was exactly true, but she didn't want her parents to worry, and she figured it sounded factual, regardless.

Her dad nodded, and Alex had a moment of doubt about their consent. "Are you two sure you're really okay with this?" she asked.

He chuckled. "Of course, honey. I just want my children to be happy. You're both intelligent and have good heads on your shoulders. I know you've done your research, and to be honest, this is probably safer than working at that restaurant."

Alex hadn't really thought of that, but it was most likely true.

"I'm okay with you trying it out, and just tell us how it goes," her mother said. "If you don't like it, or anything happens, you can tell us."

Toni grinned excitedly, then kissed her mother on the cheek and hugged her tighter. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she said, bouncing up and down.

She was up and out of the room before Alex had a chance to look over from her own hug. Sighing, she rolled her eyes and slid down beside her dad.

"She's not making you do this, is she?" her mother asked.

Alex laughed, but shook her head. "It was her idea to begin with, but when I was talking with Camille and checking it out... I dunno, I just figured why not?"

"Still, I think I'd feel better if Wade or Beck could go with you," her dad said.

"Beck and I split up," she said with a frown.

"What?" her mother asked. "I'm sorry honey."

Alex chuckled. "It wasn't serious at all, you guys. He's just not right for me," she said. "I don't need to get tied down anyway. I want to finish school and he was wanting a much more serious girlfriend that he knew what to do with."

Her dad chuckled. "Yeah, some fellas just want to get married and don't know what a serious commitment it is when you do that. I'm glad you're smarter than that."

She nodded. "I tried to tell him to just be cool and we could just be..." she stopped realizing she was about to say fuckbuddies but didn't know how her folks would take it.

"Casual?" her dad asked.

She shrugged, then nodded, seeing that they could both tell what she had been about to say. She felt her cheeks flush though and even felt a little silly.

"It's okay honey," her mother said. "It might be embarrassing, but this house isn't as silent as you kids think. I already told Sam that we could hear a lot of what's going on upstairs. But... that being said, we haven't actually heard you."

"So, thank you for that," her dad said, a pained expression on his face.

Alex giggled.

"It's something we've expected for a long time," her mother continued. "The women in our family have a much higher sex drive than normal."

"We do?" Alex asked.

"Your Aunt Stephanie and I used to be hellraisers," her mother confirmed. "That is, until we were tamed by our men," she said, winking at her husband.

"I believe it," Alex replied. "Still, thank you for being so understanding about all of this."

"You're welcome," her mother said. "Can you see if Wade can go with you?" she asked.

"I've actually already got an escort," Alex said. "I've been talking with a guy named Bryce, and he's going to go with us tomorrow."

"A friend?" her dad asked.

"Yep. He's a sweet guy," she said, trying to stifle the laugh forming in her throat at the thought of him being anything like Beck.

"Good," her dad said.

"Just be safe, honey," her mother added.

"I will," Alex said, then scooted over and hugged her mother for a while. "Love y'all," she said, standing and moving to go back upstairs.

"Love you, number 2," her dad called, drawing an eyeroll from her as he used yet another pet name for her from when she was a kid.

She quickly went upstairs and got ready for bed.

***

Waking up more aroused than she had been the evening before, she quietly wondered what the heck was causing it, but then chalked it up to what her mother had said about the women in her family being hornier than normal women. That wasn't exactly how she'd phrased it, but it had been something that her folks had been expecting with her and her sister, which was oddly comforting.

For most of the morning and afternoon, time seemed to drag by for Alex. Classes weren't any different than they normally were, and she figured that it was just excitement for that coming evening. She and Toni both went home after class, and she occupied her time with finishing up some class work and straightening up her room, then taking a nap.

When it came time to get ready, she took a shower after her twin, then let Toni do her hair and makeup after she was done with her own. The two put on simple clothes since Camille would have what they were wearing.

Around 6:30, Alex got a text from Bryce saying that he was there, and she grinned. Jogging down the stairs, she heard the doorbell ring, and smirked, shaking her head at him.

Opening it up, she was momentarily shocked when saw Bryce looking nicely dressed.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," she replied. "Are you looking for my sister?" she asked playfully.

"I know it's you," he said, raising an eyebrow.

She giggled. "So... are you sure you're up for this?"

He nodded, and then stepped in as she opened the door for him. After she closed the door, she started to walk back up the stairs expecting him to follow. "Toni should be ready, let me just go..." she trailed off, seeing that he wasn't behind her.

There were voices from the den, and she sighed in amusement, then shaking her head as she went back down and went to find him.

"Nice to meet you," Bryce was saying as he shook her father's hand, then turning and shaking her mother's.

"Good to meet you," her father said. "So you and Alex been seeing each other long?" he asked.

Bryce chuckled. "Well, she hasn't said yes to a date just yet. She wants me to tag along for this thing tonight," he said.

"Ah," her dad replied.

"Did she tell you what she and Toni are doing?" her mother asked.

"Yes, he knows," Alex said flatly as she glanced at him. She'd felt a swell of affection for him, seeing that he'd deliberately sought out her parents and wasn't the least bit afraid to meet or talk with them.

"She's trying to see if I scare easily," Bryce said, shaking his head and grinning widely at her parents. "You guys have a spectacular home," he said, looking around. "This a really nice area, too," he added.

"Well, thank you," her mother said happily, offering Alex an encouraging nod.

"So, where do you work?" her father asked.

Alex stopped, and was stunned when she realized that she didn't know where that was.

"I work for my dad building houses," he said. "He's a contractor and is going to cut me in for part of his business when I graduate, so he doesn't make me work full time," he explained.

"Very nice," her father commented, glancing over and offering another approving nod. "Well, Bryce, it was good to meet you, but I hope you know that I expect you to look after both of my daughters at this thing," her dad said.

"Have no doubt about that, sir," he said, his face serious. "I won't let anything happen to 'em."

"It was lovely to meet you, Bryce," her mother said. "You'll have to come over for their sister Samantha's birthday this Sunday if you aren't busy," she said.

She hadn't known that they were having a party for Sam but knew that her sister's birthday was this Sunday. It was typical though.

"Let's go," Toni called. "Love you guys!" she yelled back.

Alex's Dad chuckled and shook his head, accepting another handshake from Bryce. "I'm sure I'll see you folks again."

Alex smirked, seeing him turn and head toward her twin, then looked back and saw her mom and dad still watching them. Her dad offered her a wink and a sneaky thumbs up. She giggled and waved discreetly.

"Have fun," her mom called.

"Be safe," her dad added.

"We will!" Alex replied.

Once outside, she turned and looked at him.

"What the hell was that?" she asked, an amused grin on her face.

He chuckled and shrugged at her. "I wasn't going to miss an opportunity to meet your folks. I told you babe; I'm doing this right."

She rolled her eyes but was genuinely touched by the effort. Sighing animatedly, she turned and saw Toni waiting for them.

"Toni, you know Bryce?" Alex asked.

Toni grinned and nodded. "I've seen him at a party or two," she said. "Just know that you hurt my sister, I'll chop your fucking balls off," she warned, her happy expression never wavering.

Alex giggled, and saw Bryce look over at her, one eyebrow raised. "I thought you were the feisty one," he said, looking at Alex.

"Who do you think gets me into trouble all the time?" she asked.

"Wade's gonna meet us there in a bit," Toni said, glancing at her.

"Oh, okay," Alex replied.

"You girls want to ride with me?" he asked.

"Of course," Toni replied.

She'd moved over and was sliding her arm through his as Alex watched and rolled her eyes.

"Toni, please behave," she said.

Her twin only giggled in response, and the three were soon on their way to Camille's Studio.

As they drove, Alex felt a nervous energy creeping up on her, and she desperately hoped that she didn't spoil this for her sister. She kept taking deep breaths every so often, exhaling slowly and trying to push away the butterflies.

Bryce pulled into the parking lot, and the three hopped out, Toni leading the way.

"Are we not waiting for Wade?" Alex asked.

Toni shook her head. "He knows to come in, and I'm going to tell Camille. He won't be here for a little while anyway."

Alex nodded, then turned and looked at Bryce as they walked up.

"So, you think you can handle this?" she asked.

He chuckled, then looked at her like she was insane. "Let's see, seeing two gorgeous women naked and probably in lingerie or bikinis? Uh... yeah. I think I'll be able to handle it."

"And if there were another guy involved?" she pressed

He scrunched his face up as he made a show of having to think about it. "It depends on how big his dick is," he said. "My girl deserves the best."

Alex laughed and rolled her eyes. "I'm not your girl, remember?"

He smirked, confidence oozing from every pore, and replied, "Yet."

Giggling and feeling like a giddy high school girl for a second, she sighed, forced herself to focus, and turned away. "I'm supposed to be taking pictures, so stop being all sexy and confident."

"Oh... is someone getting aroused?" he asked.

She didn't reply, but simply looked over and raised an eyebrow for a moment before following her sister through the front door, then led the three of them through the hallway to the door to the studio beyond. Camille waved from her office as they came in.

"Toni, Alex, good to see you!" she said, standing and walking over.

"This is a friend of ours," Toni said, gesturing to Bryce. "My folks were okay with this, but they requested that we have someone here. My boyfriend will be here in a bit, but he knows to come on back and be quiet."

Camille nodded. "No problem," she said. "So... how are we feeling? Are y'all nervous?"

"No," said Toni.

"Yes," said Alex, a second later.

"Maybe a little," Toni allowed.

"And you're both okay with your friend and boyfriend being here? They aren't going to make you even more nervous?"

The twins both shook their heads and Camille accepted it happily.

"Excellent," she said. "Okay, let's go and get you two dressed and we can talk about what we're doing today."

Alex nodded and then looked at Bryce and gestured the couch on the wall where she and Toni had sat and talked with Kelly for so long. He grinned and offered a little wave.

"Enjoy the show," she whispered, winking at him.

He chuckled, but obediently turned and sat down on the couch.

Camille led them to her office and presented two elaborate sets of lingerie, one black and one white, and handed them to the twins.

"Okay! You two can go ahead and get changed, and do a final check of your makeup, and I'll make what changes I need to, then we can get started!"

Alex and Toni both grinned and turned in unison, heading to the bathroom to get changed.

"God, I'd forgotten how good looking he is," Toni said, biting her bottom lip as the door closed behind Alex. Without bothering to ask, she reached out and and grabbed the white lingerie set from Alex's hands.

"Bryce?" Alex asked.

Toni sighed deeply, then nodded. Stepping forward, she kissed Alex softly on the lips.

Alex giggled. "Get you a little aroused?"

Toni nodded again, looking a little pitiful.

"Well, save it sugar," she said, kissing her again.

"Don't want to," Toni whined, sounding like a kid and causing Alex to giggle.

Leaning in close to her twin's ear, she flicked her tongue out and slowly ran it along the underside of Toni's earlobe, eliciting a low moan and a shiver before whispering, "I promise I'll be a good girl and lick your pussy tonight, if you want."

Toni stepped back, sighing hard. "God... the things you do to me," she said, frowning as she started to get undressed.

Alex giggled, turning to reach for the black set of lingerie. She held it up to examine it. It was pretty, and she liked how intricate and strappy it was. There was a set of lacey black stockings that went all the way up to the top of her thighs, and the panties were something all their own. The front was an almost see through panel of black lace, with two straps wrapping around from the very top of the fabric. The panel slid sensually lower as it went around her hips, the straps moving around to the back.

Four more straps joined the two from the front and were all tied together in a sexy little bow, the other four straps dropping down to equal points on the back of the panties. The panties themselves were cut extremely low and showed off most of her butt. She was loving the way they looked as she turned in the mirror, then admired her twin's scrumptious looking backside as she turned and did the same.

The bra came in two pieces that could be worn together or separately. One made the bra into a normal, though very strappy piece of lingerie, and the other turned it into another thing altogether. Worn by itself, the second piece had four straps in a diamond configuration around each breast, no panel covering the entirety of either orb.

Alex quickly figured out how to put the two together, so she helped Toni get finished. They then went about touching up their makeup and hair.

About ten minutes after going to get changed, the twins came back out of the bathroom and went over to where Camille and her husband were working with the lighting and camera. There was a large open space that was well lit, and Alex wondered if that was where they were going to be photographed.

Camille looked up, then came over when she saw them. Starting by making a few minor adjustments to the lingerie sets, she did some final touching up on their makeup, and finally tied a black or white ribbon in both Alex and Toni's hair, matching the color of her lingerie. Alex saw that the photographer was seemingly satisfied and began to feel a little more at ease.

Bryce, sitting a few feet away, winked at her and gave her a thumbs up, and she felt surprisingly better. The approval of the arrogant-yet-sexy jackass shouldn't matter to her, and yet... "Cocky bastard," she thought, smirking. Silently willing her nether regions to behave themselves, she winked back at him, then turned and went to stand by Toni.

"Alex, would you be okay with going first?" she asked.

She nodded without hesitation and followed Camille's instructions to go and stand in the area that they'd prepared.

"Okay hon, just look natural," Camille said, lifting a very expensive looking camera and briefly making some adjustments.

"Okay, we're going to get some face shots, then some full body shots, with no pose, just for reference. You might see Frank filming and moving around, but that's just for a behind the scenes video of your shoot."

Alex nodded.

"No smile for the first one," Camille said, and Alex immediately stopped. She heard the camera click a few times, then Camille said, "Okay, now smile for me."

Click

"Excellent," Camille said, "Wider... good."

Click...Click

"Okay, Toni," Camille said. "It might seem silly since you're twins, but, trust me, it's necessary."

Alex moved out of the way, then watched as Toni went through the same series of photos.

"Okay, now you two together," Camille said. "Adaria and Eridani, the twin temptresses," she said, causing both girls to laugh a bit. "Beautiful," she said. "Straight faces and stand straight, right next to each other, and... good..."

Click...Click

"Okay, full length this time," Camille said, taking more pictures. A few seconds later, she looked through what she had, and seemed satisfied.

"Okay, so first we're just going to get you comfortable with the camera and take some easy poses."

Alex and Toni both nodded, and Camille had them stand close to each other through a variety of poses, smiling, then not smiling, looking at each other, looking away.

"And... good," Camille said, finishing the set. "Let's get you here," she said, pointing for Toni to kneel, and for Alex to stand behind her, and quickly took some more photos.

For twenty minutes, the two were moved around and positioned by Camille, her camera clicking hundreds of times. The shoot was surprisingly tiring, but Alex was having fun, and could feel Toni's excitement as well. She would have done it for her sister regardless, but she was glad that it was fun for her, too.

After the clothed session ended, she glanced over and saw that Wade had joined the group, sitting next to Bryce and talking quietly, one nodding in agreement at things the other said.

Her favorite pose so far had been one where Camille's husband had moved in a long chaise lounge, and Camille had set Toni down on. She'd then directed Alex to face her sister, on her knees, and bend over. Toni had wrapped her arm partly around Alex's waist, and her fingers were gently pulling at the bow at the back of the panties she was wearing. The two were looking sexily at the camera, Toni directly, and Alex over her shoulder.

Camille and Frank started to set the next part of the shoot set up and moved the chaise back out of the way.

"Okay, we're going to move on to partial nudity if you two are still comfortable," Camille said.

1...456789