My Sister Made Me Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam's arousal had been simmering since she'd finished swallowing Brandon's cum, apparently having been sated enough to be able to take her test. Zoey's affectionate little mouth and eagerness to go down on her was making her wetter than she'd been before.

Slowly, the young blonde kissed down from Sam's breasts, across her taut stomach and down to her belly button. Zoey was definitely taking her time, the thought of the young woman's tongue sliding across her clit driving Sam's arousal even higher. The fevered, hurried kisses that were repeatedly planted on her soft skin were agonizingly pleasurable, and soon she was quivering with anticipation, the tiny hairs on her tummy and upper pubic area standing on end.

Finally, the tormenting young woman slid down lower, and she felt the lips pressing into the sparse patch of hair between her legs. She felt Zoey's kisses move to one side, then the other, then stop altogether.

Looking down, she saw the young woman looking up at her for a few seconds, then offered her a smile. Zoey's tongue emerged and slid against Sam's slit, driving up hard as the eager young woman latched her lips against her.

Fingers of pleasure raced through her body, and Sam moaned loudly, reaching down to caress Zoey's cheek. Emphatic whimpers and moans were coming from the first timer, obviously enjoying the way Sam tasted.

Pulling her hips hard, Zoey practically suctioned her lips onto Sam's pussy, her tongue working quickly back and forth against it. She would find Sam's clit, then lose it again, the teasing driving her crazy. Soon, she seemed to find her rhythm, and Sam breathed a little easier as she slowed her torturous pace.

As aroused as she was, Sam was surprised that it took around five minutes for Zoey to bring her to orgasm, the young woman's tongue barely slowing as Sam whimpered and cried out in pleasure. Eventually, Sam had to reach down and pull the young woman up, kissing her emphatically and pulling her tight.

"Mmm," she said, riding the wave of pleasure to its end.

A few minutes later, Sam was recovering with Zoey beside her, her hand caressing Sam's bare skin.

"How was it?" Zoey asked.

Sam giggled happily. "It was wonderful," she said quietly. "What did you think?"

Zoey giggled that time and leaned in to kiss her before answering. "I loved it. God... you tasted..." she began, but then looked back at Sam. "I don't want to be gross, but you tasted so good!"

"Oh, that's not gross," Sam said. "I was all turned on from Brandon letting me suck his cock and you being so sweet and affectionate. You definitely hit the right spots."

"Gosh, I felt so clumsy and was so worried that I was doing something wrong," she said.

"Mmm, nope, you did it very right," she said. "But... it's my turn now."

Zoey giggled, but then gestured toward the clock. "You've only got about an hour until you have to work," she pointed out.

Sam frowned. "Drat," she said. "We've been here that long?"

"We have," Zoey confirmed. "I think I took too long building up to it. I'm okay," she added with a shrug. "I'll just have to make you come back over again sometime."

With a nod of her head and a giggle, Sam started to work herself off the bed, stopping only to kiss Zoey on the lips.

She stood then, turning to look for her clothes to get dressed. Zoey was in the process of extricating herself from the bed, but somehow tripped and ending up falling off and landing on her butt. Laughing along with Sam at the sight, the young woman leaned to one side and whimpered in pain as she rubbed the flesh on her rump.

After a few seconds, Sam offered to help her up, but Zoey shook her head.

"I'm gonna sit here for a minute. You go ahead."

Sam smiled, stepping over close to Zoey and leaning over to grab her panties. She was staring upward at Sam, a curious smile on her face.

"I know I sound like a guy, but I can't help but say that I like this angle of you," she said, smiling up at her.

Sam glanced down, seeing Zoey smiling, but then watching her eyes go back to rest between Sam's legs.

"Let me just..." Zoey said, pulling Sam's hand.

Giggling and sighing in an exaggerated show of resignation, she let Zoey pull her over, moving to stand directly above the young woman and staring down as she pressed her lips and tongue up into Sam's pussy again.

"Mmm," Zoey moaned, Sam's hand moving down to grab the blonde locks as they bounced back and forth with the movements of her head.

"Nnnghfuck..." Sam swore, closing her eyes and moving her other hand to Zoey's head, pulling her tight and gently grinding against her lips. Both of her hands were on Sam's butt, pulling her up against Zoey's face and tongue.

Eventually, Sam let go and stepped back, sighing as Zoey licked her lips and grinned up from her spot on the floor.

"I think I've created a monster," she said, turning and opening her panties to try and slide her leg in.

"Mmmhmm," Zoey confirmed, and Sam felt a gentle nibble on her butt, turning and grinning as Zoey erupted into giggles after being caught.

"You're going to make me late to work," she admonished, the other girl shrugging and crawling over to where Sam was standing and holding her panties in both hands.

"If you tell your boss that you're late because your new friend was eating your pussy, I'm sure he'll understand," Zoey said, reaching up and yanking Sam's panties away.

Zoey stood and grabbed her, laughing as she pulled Sam back to the bed. The two fell into a naked pile, ending with Zoey's face between Sam's legs again.

"Ohhhhh," Sam moaned, feeling the amateurish but emphatic efforts of the young woman. Zoey was enthusiastically going at her again, but then quickly stopped and cocked her head.

Darting from the bed, she quickly ran over to the door and locked it, then slide the safety latch in place. The sound of a key in the lock made Sam sit up, and Zoey turned, covering her face and laughing as she turned back to look at her.

"My roommate!" she whisper-yelled.

Sam smirked. "You see what happens?" she said, standing and moving to get dressed.

The door finally unlocked and started to open, the safety lock catching it.

"Zoey?" a voice came.

"Yeah, one second," she called, pulling her shirt and shorts on.

Sam pulled her clothes on as quickly as she could, leaving her socks and shoes off as Zoey went over to open the door.

A pretty Hispanic girl was standing in the doorway when she opened it, and Sam smiled.

"Lucy, this is my friend Sam," Zoey said, brushing her hair behind her ear.

"Nice to meet you," she said with a wave. She smiled, casting a knowing look at Zoey and heading over to her side of the room.

Getting her shoes and socks on, Sam walked to the door with Zoey following behind. Turning, she stopped after opening it.

"Text me," Sam said, hoping that Zoey was able to come up with something plausible if she needed to.

"Thank you for letting me go down on you," she said instead, eliciting a smirk and a shake of Sam's head.

"Next time is my turn," Sam said.

Zoey shook her head in response and grinned mischievously. "Nope, it's gonna be mine."

Shaking her head and waving, Sam turned and left the room to head to work.

A few minutes later as she was driving that way, she got a text message. Checking it a red light, she saw that it was from Zoey.

"Do me a favor and don't mention today to Brandon. I know it might weird you out, but... just do it for me."

Sam frowned, not wanting to be in the middle of some secrets between the two, but knew Zoey was probably just wanting to tell him herself.

"No problem," she sent. "I had fun. You're a natural!"

"Thanks!" came the reply. "I hope I can keep practicing."

Sam smiled at the last message, her inner thoughts hoping for that as well.

***

After a normal Friday night shift at work, Sam went directly home and took a shower, went back to her room. The second floor of the house was very empty that evening, all of her siblings having gone out or something.

Not caring and being tired from work, she crawled into bed and quickly went to sleep.

*****

Alex

Friday night...

Kenny, Toni, and Alex had entered and walked up to a desk that was situated near a set of closed doors, a young woman sitting behind it. She looked at each of them, then examined the copies of the STD tests and gestured to a table that was sitting on a wall near the desk. There were hundreds of different masks scattered about, some extravagant, some extremely simple.

Toni wasted no time in going over and selected a matching pair for her and Alex, Kenny following suit and grabbing one for himself.

"We'll need you to sign these forms," the young woman said.

"What are they for?" Alex asked.

"Consent forms. There are cameras in there, hence the need for the masks. Also, it's to protect the owners of the house from any liability issues."

"Cameras?" Alex asked.

The woman nodded. "If you wish, you can sign up for a copy of the video, which will be mailed to you and is also available for download."

Alex raised an eyebrow at her two companions.

Kenny and Toni wasted no time, both signing the form they were offered. Alex took it and read through it, but it was basically stating what the young woman had said.

She hesitated, but then signed and offered the paper to the young woman.

"Excellent," she said, then cleared her throat. "Understand that while sex is allowed, even expected once you pass the doors behind me, we have a no-tolerance policy where consent is concerned. If someone says stop, tells you no, or vigorously shakes their head back and forth if they are unable to speak, any and all sexual acts are to cease immediately."

The three listening to her nodded as she looked at them. She continued.

"You might see a couple of unmasked people milling around. They are security. Do not interact sexually with them, and they will not interact with you. They are there to keep the fun going and keep everyone safe, as well as to assist with any issues that should arise. They will provide lubricant or prophylactics upon request. There are also waiters and waitresses that are working. They are well compensated, so tipping is not expected. The wait staff, unlike the security staff, is fair game. You may interact with them as you please, but the same consent rules apply to them as it does to the party members. This is the only entrance and exit that you are allowed to use. There are rooms in the house that are off limits, but they are locked so you won't be able to enter them regardless. There is a swimming pool, sauna, as well as a hedge maze and patio in the back. These are all available for use."

She paused then and looked at the three of them. "Are there any questions?" she asked.

The three looked at one another, then back at her and shook their heads.

"Wonderful," she said with a warm smile. "Walk to the door and wait, and I'll buzz you in. Just inside, you'll have the option of selecting someone to walk around with you for as long as you prefer, or you may proceed alone. Have a pleasant evening!"

"Thank you," Kenny said politely. Letting him lead the way, the three went to the door as the woman at the desk hit a button, a faint buzzing noise coming from somewhere.

The door opened and a large, dark-skinned man stood in the way for a moment as soft music wafted through, along with the unmistakable sound of moaning.

"Welcome," he said, holding it open for them. "My name is James, and may I say that you all look very nice this evening."

Alex was surprised by the greeting, and as she turned to look at the man, she saw that he was holding his hand out. She offered hers and he quickly turned it over and kissed it, then did the same to Toni, offering a curt nod to Kenny.

James was tall and well framed, looking more like a football player than a butler... or whatever he was supposed to be. He was handsomely built, his chest bare, though he wore some black dress pants. He had a simple black mask on, but she didn't think that it would have mattered if he were trying to hide from someone as he stood out like a sore thumb.

"Would you ladies prefer an escort this evening?" he asked. "I don't think either of you have been to one of these before, as I'm quite sure I'd remember. It can be a little daunting finding your comfort zone in all of this."

Alex smiled and looked at Toni, who grinned and shrugged.

"That would be wonderful James," she said.

"I'm happy to escort you both together and, if you prefer, one of my associates can accompany you, miss..." he asked, looking at Toni.

"Adaria," she replied, offering him her middle name. "I think I'll stick with my sister for now," she said after thinking quietly for a few seconds.

"Beautiful name," he said. "And you are?" he asked, looking at Alex.

"Eridani," she replied, smiling up at him.

"Well then," he said, offering the two of them his arms, which they took after an amused look at each other. "And would the young sir prefer an escort; perhaps one a bit more feminine than me?" he asked.

Kenny smiled, nodding.

"Wonderful," James said, turning and giving a curt nod to a darkened doorway that Alex could barely see shapes moving within.

A tan-skinned woman seemed to materialize then, stepping out of the doorway and walking over toward Kenny. She was wearing a simple black mask like James, but was dressed in a gorgeous set of lingerie, red and black lace, crisscrossing over her incredible frame. Long dark hair spun down from her head and she smiled sweetly at Kenny.

"Hello sir, my name is Angelica," she said, her accent thick and marking her as being of Hispanic descent.

"Kenneth," he said, smiling at her as she laced her arm into his.

"Shall we?" James said, starting off with Alex and Toni in tow. She glanced back and saw that Kenny and Angelica were following.

The house was insanely gorgeous. It had everything you could imagine a wealthy family's house should have had; white marble, luxurious rugs, odd looking furniture, strange and expensive looking statues and pieces of art scattered about.

"So, are you part of the staff or are you... on the menu... so to speak," Toni asked as they started down the short hallway.

"Oh, I'm most definitely on the menu, as you say, Miss Adaria. But that is of course, at your pleasure. I'm here to show you around and be your guide for as long as you wish."

"Good to know," she said with a smile.

The short second hallway was enclosed with double doors on both ends, and the five of them paused before opening the second set. James did the honors and they stepped through quickly before he pulled it closed behind them.

The room they entered into looked to be the largest in the house, Alex guessed. It was massive, with multiple doors on each side, and a large marble staircase going up the middle and splitting off left and right.

"So, have you two ever done anything like this?" he asked.

"No, we're mainly here for our friend. He got the invite," Alex explained.

"Well, you're in for a treat," he said. "This will be unlike anything you've ever experienced, if you let it."

She smiled. "I can imagine that it would be. I'm sure we'll have fun, I'm just a little cautious."

They began an impromptu tour of the house, starting with the room they were in. James and Angelica escorted them quietly, describing the games or events going on in each of the rooms as they passed.

The main room had a dais standing in front of the staircase, chairs scattered around the outside, though no one else was present. James explained that the first event of the evening had been a show: a man and a woman having sex in front of the group. From there, the crowd had dispersed into the different sections.

A random assortment of people occupied the first side room they came to. There was a woman on her knees, four or five men in masks standing around that she was giving oral sex to. As they peered in from the doorway, one of the men started to cum and the woman turned, taking it on her face. Several other women and men were scattered around the room in various stages of undress.

The next room had a poker table, several people around it with a few more crowded about. She saw movement under the table as a woman moved from one person to the next, obviously doing something sexual to each. Passing through to the next room, she saw a large area with hundreds of pillows, a large group of people enjoying each other in the middle of it.

There were people in the pool area, as well as the sauna, and every other room that they came to. Somewhere in the middle of all of it, they seemed to have lost Kenny and Angelica, but she figured that he would be perfectly fine.

"If there's somewhere you'd like to return to, I'm happy to escort you," James said, having taken them throughout the house.

"Actually," Toni said, "can you show me to the restroom?"

He smiled, nodding. "Of course," he said. "This way."

Alex intended to follow, but they'd been in a crowded room where people were dancing to some slow music, and she was intercepted by an older looking man.

"May I trouble you for a dance?" he asked, holding his hand out and taking hers. She was in his arms and spinning around the floor before she'd even registered what was happening.

"Oh... my... I don't really know how to," she stammered as he pulled her tight up against him.

"Your first time here?" he asked, amused smile on his face.

She couldn't help but blush a bit, nodding. "That easy to tell?" she asked.

"Well, no," he said. "You look just about twice sexy as any woman here; I'd stake my fortune on it. You definitely look the part."

She giggled. "You'd lose that bet," she said, slowly beginning to warm to the stranger as he pulled her around the dance floor. He was an incredibly good dancer, and she felt like she was an expert as he led her.

"Would I now?" he asked.

She nodded. "My twin sister is here as well," she said, feeling his hands pulling her tight up against him.

"Ah, I see," he said, his cologne powerful but enticing. "I stand corrected," he said with an amused smile.

They spun in a short circle, and he quickly pulled her back to him, his hand gliding smoothly down to the top curve of her rump.

"Did you enjoy the first show?" he asked.

She snickered, looking up at him for a moment. "I only just got here," she explained. "My invitation here was only given yesterday, so I still had to work this evening."

He gave her an amused nod and pulled her even closer. She felt her breasts pushing up against his chest, his hand gently kneading the flesh of her ass.

"So, my dear, you're telling me that you haven't been able to partake of any of the festivities? Or does your husband have you on too short of a leash, so to speak."

She raised an eyebrow at his somewhat misogynistic phrasing, but he wasn't scurrying to correct himself, and his confidence made her grow a little more aroused.

"I can assure you, sir," she said, looking at him hard as she spoke, "that if I were married, my husband wouldn't have a leash on me."

"Ah, so the angel I see before me is unencumbered, as it were?"

She smiled, feeling like he'd pulled one over on her.

"I am," she confirmed. "At least, for tonight."

He smiled in turn, spinning her again and then pulling her back to him, his hand returning to her butt.

"So, is your wife around here somewhere?" she asked, trying to take her mind of the warmth his hand was sending to through the dress to the flesh beneath.

"Mmm, she is," he said. "I don't really know where though. She's a big fan of oral sex and loves to be the center of attention, so she's probably giving several young lads a pleasurable time," he said.

"I see," she replied, nodding. "One of the first rooms our escort showed us had a woman giving a blowjob to a group of guys," she said. "I have to admit that it made me a little jealous."

1...456789