My Sister Made Me Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam considered the question. Dr. Sanderson had definitely granted her some relief, that was certain. She could still feel the subtle gnawing deep inside though, like the beginnings of a hunger pang. It was clear that she would be back to her previous state before too long.

It wasn't that Dr. Sanderson hadn't been adequate or that her orgasm hadn't been mind-blowing. She just figured that it was going to take having someone that didn't flake out and could fuck her on a regular basis for her to be able to think about something other than sex.

"I am," Sam said at length. "I mean, I definitely feel better, but I'm already starting to feel like I did before." She turned and glanced at Zoey. "Why? Are you wanting to eat my pussy again?"

Zoey giggled and nodded. "Definitely," she said.

"Dirty girl," Sam giggled. "You didn't forget that it's full of cum right now... did you?"

Zoey didn't answer, giggling instead. The thought of the naïve blonde going down on her while Dr. Sanderson's cum was still fresh inside made Sam's arousal level grow several degrees. Luckily for her, she had someone that was happy to give her what she needed.

"My house or your dorm?" Sam asked.

Zoey frowned, looking down at her phone. "I work in an hour, unfortunately. I'm sorry."

Sam snickered, waving her hand dismissively. "I'm fine, honestly."

"You sure?" Zoey asked, drawing a nod from Sam.

Sam made the turn for the university to drop Zoey off. As she pulled in, she realized that she'd left her backpack up in Zoey's room and went ahead and parked.

"Sorry," Sam said, smirking as the two went inside.

"It's fine," Zoey told her. "I just wish I didn't have to work."

"Me too," Sam agreed. "I still owe you for earlier."

Zoey was adorable, of that there was no doubt. It was when she blushed that she went from adorable to the next level of cuteness though.

They hopped in the elevator and happily rode it without anyone else. As soon as the door closed, Zoey turned and pushed up against Sam, kissing her intensely as her hand went into her pants. Fingers were slid gingerly down through her folders until Sam whimpered and felt them push inside. She squeezed Zoey's shoulders in response.

The doors dinged way too soon though, and the two shot apart, both trying to look as innocent as possible. The didn't need to bother though and burst out laughing when they saw the hallway was empty.

Walking down to Zoey's room, Sam waited quietly while she opened the door. She stepped inside and grabbed her backpack, turning and smiling at her friend. Zoey glanced at the clock as the door clicked closed behind Sam and frowned.

"I wish I had more time," she said, walking up and squeezing both of Sam's breasts.

"Mmm... me too," Sam said. "But then again... my pussy is still all 'cummy' and I know that's probably not something you'd enjoy."

"Is it something that you'd enjoy?" Zoey asked quietly. She looked up seductively, her hands dropping to the button on Sam's shorts and popping it open.

"Mmmhmm," Sam said, her stomach tightening as she quivered at the thought.

"So, you'd like to watch me running my tongue up your pussy, some old man's cum coating it?" Her voice was low, almost a purr as she spoke. One hand slid back inside as the other worked Sam's shorts down to her ankles, her fingers pushing into the soft fabric of her panties and squishing them into her folds.

"Fuuuuuuck," Sam groaned. "You... have to stop. You've got work."

Zoey was already heading to her knees though and didn't listen. She yanked Sam's panties aside in a repeat performance of earlier and wasted no time in burying her face in Sam's pussy. The adorable blonde moaned audibly as Sam cried out in pleasure, the girl's talented tongue working relentlessly at her drenched slit.

The sound of keys in the door made them both scramble to put themselves together a few seconds later.

"Sorry," Zoey said, frowning as she wiped her face with a discarded shirt and hurriedly kissed Sam as the door swung open.

"Oh... hey," her roommate, Lucy said, glancing at the two. She went over to her side of the room and tossed her bag down.

"I'll text you," Zoey said, waving as Sam stepped back into the hall and smirked at her.

***

Sam managed to make it back home and up into her room without accidentally turning herself on anymore than she already was or letting anyone else do it.

"Of course that happened," she muttered to herself as she stripped out of her clothes and rummaged around for clean ones.

Realizing that she really should shower, she stopped looking for clothes and grabbed a towel. Wrapping it around herself, she left her room and headed to the bathroom. Just before she reached Toni's room, she heard music playing and glanced in. She stopped short, seeing her gorgeous youngest sister putting the finishing touches on some spicy looking lingerie.

Toni looked up and smiled.

"Going somewhere?" Sam asked, smirking at her as she stepped up to the door.

"Yep," Toni confirmed. "It's Wade's birthday. Do I look cute?"

Sam thought she looked several things more taboo than 'cute' but didn't voice them.

"Definitely," she said, forcing herself to look up at her sister's face.

She must have been more obvious in her leering than she'd realized as Toni had a curious, knowing look on her face.

"I've got the best idea," she said.

"This should be good," Sam said, sighing.

Her sister ignored the comment and began to explain. "Wade's birthday is today and the gift I got him isn't ready."

"Oh? What was it?" Sam asked.

"I had a raunchy picture set of myself made for him," Toni revealed. "I mean... I'm obviously going to still give that to him, and I know that sex or a blowjob or whatever is more than enough of a gift to most guys. I just figured that I might give him something else."

She'd have to have been blind and brainless to not see where this was going. Normally, she wouldn't get involved, but her options for quality cock had been damn near non-existent recently. Dane was obviously living in another country by now. She'd kicked Keith to the curb, and he wasn't an option anymore. The guys at school were either too nice or too douchy. Zoey was fun, but she lacked the one component that Sam craved.

Not to mention the fact that she'd seen Wade and he was plenty big enough to scratch her particular itch nice and thoroughly. Of course, that was if Toni let her have sex with him.

"So... do you want to come and by my boyfriend's surprise birthday present?" Toni asked.

The familiar desire to decline hit Sam, and she had to force herself not to say "no" or shake her head. Toni's expression turned from hopeful to happy, then to overjoyed as Sam smiled and nodded.

"Really?" Toni asked, coming up close. "You really will?"

"If you're really sure," Sam said. "And this won't hurt you guys."

Toni rolled her eyes at the thought and gave Sam a very big hug.

"I need a shower first," Sam said, patting her on the back.

"You've got time," Toni said. "I'll text you his address. Just come over when you're done showering and text me when you get there."

"So... what do I need to wear?" she asked.

"Well... you can pick whatever you like from my lingerie drawer," Toni said. She started over toward it but then stopped short. "Actually, I'll blindfold him so that he won't know that its you, if you like. That way it won't matter what you wear."

Sam nodded. That would definitely lower the risk of potential drama. Even so, she knew from Toni's own admittance that Alex regularly had sex with Wade, so it wasn't likely to be an issue.

"That works for me," Sam said. "I'm going to go shower."

Toni stopped her short though and came over to hug her. It was a little awkward seeing as one of them had lingerie on and the other just had a towel, but Sam had recently had sex with her own brother, so what was the harm in a little scantily clad hug between sisters.

"Thank you," Toni said.

"You're helping me too," Sam told her.

Toni released her from the hug and Sam stepped back, turning to head to the bathroom and her much needed shower.

"He's gonna lose his mind," Toni said, giggling to herself as Sam left the room smiling widely.

***

She'd intended for the shower to be fast, growing more and more excited about the possibilities that the evening held for her. She made sure to get herself as clean as possible as a thousand questions rolled through her head. Would Toni let her fuck Wade? Should she even ask? Did he even want to have sex with her? Maybe she could use him occasionally when things got really bad. Would Toni be okay with that? Was she remembering his cock incorrectly? Was it actually smaller? What if he recognized her somehow? Would he be upset if the blindfold slipped, and he saw who was using his cock?

She realized after a while that she'd been in the shower daydreaming, long enough for the water to run cold, and stopped playing with herself long enough to rinse off. It was nearly dark when she finally made it out of the house and into her car.

Wade's apartment complex was relatively close by, and Sam found it without much hassle. She pulled into the parking lot of his specific building and found a spare spot, then quickly shot a text off to Toni. A few seconds later, she got a reply.

"I'll come out and wave. It's on the 2nd floor."

Sam felt herself get a little nervous but quickly realized how ridiculous that notion was. It was just Toni, and she'd been around Wade plenty of times. They were just... hanging out differently this time.

She hopped out of the car and locked it before turning and seeing Toni waving at her, a blanket wrapped around her body. Sam waved back and started toward her. For some reason, she felt the need to keep silent, and found herself making an effort to walk up the stairs as quietly as she could. She turned and saw Toni waiting for her just outside an open apartment door.

As Sam walked up, Toni ducked back inside and beckoned her in. Once inside, Toni shut and locked the door and turned to grin at Sam.

"Nervous? Excited?" she asked.

"Anxious," Sam snickered, "and horny."

"Well... he's very excited," Toni informed her. "I've got him on the bed in his bedroom. He's already blindfolded."

"So... what do I..." Sam began.

"Just go in and do what you want to him," Toni said. "I told him that I was bringing over a girl that agreed to be his birthday present."

"And he doesn't have any idea its me?" Sam asked, Toni shaking her head in response.

"He has no idea who it is," she continued. "Just don't speak and you won't give yourself away."

She smiled warmly at Sam, then both girls laughed nervously. "You ready?" she asked at length.

Sam nodded, but then looked back over at her sister. "You're going to be there, right?"

Toni nodded, but then gave her an apprehensive look. "If you're okay with that," she said.

Sam nodded quickly. "It's a little weird, but I think that once I get into it, I should be okay." She took a deep breath and squeezed Toni's hand for comfort. "Are you just watching?" she asked, having suddenly realized that Toni hadn't specified her role.

"I don't know yet," she said, shrugging. "I might just watch if I feel like I'd just be in the way."

Sam nodded and took another deep breath.

"K, just give me a sec," Toni said quietly.

Sam followed her through the living room of the small apartment. It was exceedingly obvious that a guy was living there. There was a TV sitting on a plastic crate with several video game consoles around it and not a single picture on any of the walls she could see. None of his furniture matched at all, but Sam found it all oddly charming.

"You ready baby?" Toni asked, walking into the bedroom.

"Hell yeah!" Wade's voice was distinct as she listened, walking over to the door.

She peered in, her pussy immediately quivering and growing damp as she saw Wade laying down on the bed, his legs spread and his cock flopping deliciously before her eyes, teasing her and making her want to rush right in.

"Hi Alex," he called out, grinning as he lay there, a blindfold covering his eyes.

"It's not Alex you fuckin' dork," Toni said, and slapped the bottom of his foot.

"Alright... and it ain't one of your friends from high school, right?" he continued.

"Nope," Toni said, turning to grin at Sam.

"Is she naked?" Wade asked. "Describe her for me."

"She definitely is," Toni said, and gestured for Sam to go ahead and get undressed.

She kicked off her shoes hurriedly, followed by her pants and shirt, leaving her standing there in her bra and panties. She felt oddly silly in her underwear though, and quickly pulled that off too, seeing that Toni had discarded the blanket.

"Is she hot?" Wade asked.

"Mmm... I think so," Toni answered, winking at Sam. "She's got adorable, perky tits, and I think you're going to love eating her pussy."

"Mmm... you're the shit, baby," Wade said, his grin wide and obvious.

"Happy birthday," she said, kissing him briefly.

Sam's heart was pounding as she knelt on the bed and began to move forward. Her eyes were locked on Wade's cock, her internal hunger ground by leaps and bounds as she got closer. It began to swell as her hands moved up and she leaned in, bouncing up more and more until it was pointing at her.

Her hands moved up, gripping the shaft as if she were afraid that it would be taken away, the hunger threatening to swallow her up. She squeezed, stroking him expertly and moaning softly as she felt the organ stiffen in response. It grew harder still, getting longer and thicker, seemingly bigger than she'd remembered it being.

She dropped one hand to his big, pendulous balls and cradled them in her palm. With a soft moan, she leaned in and licked one of them, her tongue sliding up the oval orb while her other hand stroked the increasingly massive cock just inches away from where she needed it.

She had no idea why she was tormenting herself by not immediately sucking his cock and draining his delicious balls dry. She simply felt the need to do so, her arousal sweltering and growing in intensity each moment she prolonged the self-torment.

She sucked the flesh of one testicle, pulling it into her mouth with a delighted moan as Wade groaned in pleasure at her touch.

"Is she good baby?" she heard Toni ask.

"Fuuuuuuck," Wade groaned weakly.

Sam wasn't really paying attention to them though; she was focused on the one thing she wanted in that moment. But still... she didn't quench her thirst.

Slowly, she rolled the orb around in her mouth, letting it gently slide free before running her tongue up the other and urging it tenderly inside. A low, guttural moan came from Wade, and she echoed it with one of her own. She was aching to taste the flesh of his cock, to feel it sliding in and out of her lips and across the wet surface of her tongue. She was desperate to hear him moaning in pleasure and madly gripping her head. Yet still she waited.

Gently, she let his second testicle slide from her mouth, then licked the flesh in between the two orbs. Slowly, agonizingly, she ran her tongue up the ridge of his shaft, her hand moving back to tenderly cradle his balls and gently massage them.

At long last, she made it to the top of his tower, her mouth quivering as her thoughts focused solely on taking him in. She continued to hesitate, though, her tongue flicking over the surface teasingly. She felt his hands on her shoulders, then her head, whimpering and silently begging him to force her down onto him, but didn't.

Finally, she felt herself giving in, and wrapped her lips around the crown, sucking as she ran her tongue in a circle around the head. He gasped in released tension, his hands returning to her head. Again, he didn't pull as she was hoping, only softly caressing her cheek and parts of her hair in haphazard circles

She happened to look up, seeing Toni watching with wide-eyed fascination as Sam held there, her tongue still working madly. She saw her little sister's mouth form a word, spoken in a whisper so no one could hear.

"Fuck," she'd said, the single word voicing her amazement at the torment Sam was inflicting on Wade.

The corners of Sam's mouth turned up in a smile and she groaned in release as she closed her eyes and pushed the head of the delicious, delightful cock deeper into her mouth. She didn't slow, pushing him deeper and deeper until he hit the back of her throat. He was large, of that there could be no dispute, but it wasn't something that was going to stand in the way of what she needed.

She gently pushed a little bit more, whimpering in pleasure as he eased into her throat. At long last, she felt his hand gripping her hair ferociously, anticipating his frantic pull and waiting to feel the plunging flesh driving into her throat. He didn't though, his fingers pulling at her hair as he endured the bliss she was inflicting on him.

Instead of letting him have his way with her, she took matters into her own hands. She felt the need to show them just how good she was at this. Moments later, she had him completely in her mouth and throat, his hips thrusting involuntarily as she took him completely into herself.

"Jee... sus... chr... iiiiist..." he cried, forcing his hips up and delighting her by driving the head of his cock just a little bit deeper each time.

Irritatingly, she still had to breathe, and ripped his cock free from her throat in one smooth motion. Thick rivulets of saliva hung from her lips and tongue back to his cock as she took a deep breath. Her hand immediately began to stroke the glistening shaft, the sound of wet flesh sliding back and forth on wetter flesh filling the room. She didn't stay like that long, though, flashing a simple smile and wink at her stunned and amused sister before taking the head of his cock back into her mouth again, and driving him deep in one smooth motion.

"Gah... fuh... uck..." he cried, his hands gently cradling her head as if she were some priceless object that he didn't want to break.

She moaned hard, feeling her pussy spasm with need as she drove him deep again. She held him for just a moment before ripping him back out again, then repeated it over and over. The deep plunging strokes of his cock into her throat were driving her insane, drenching her pussy with her arousal and making her want to spin around and take him inside the poor, needy thing.

"So...fu....ck...ing...good..." Wade stammered as she pumped his cock hard into her throat and right back out again. "Can't..." he grunted before falling silent, his muscled stomach and chest tightening and his mouth falling open in a silent cry of tortured pleasure.

Sam felt the flesh of his shaft convulse hard in her throat, the swollen orbs in her palm pulling upward as the succulent rush of cum pulsed forth from the engorged head. A moan of her unfettered pleasure vibrated the length of his cock as she held completely still, the cock between her lips pulsating again and again. She had him deep enough that she didn't need to swallow, not that she was going to do anything else with his yummy gift.

"Nguhh!" he grunted, finally able to form some sort of noise as she inflicted a ridiculous level of pleasure on him.

The aching roar of torment within her was pounding inside, causing every cell in her body to scream at her to make him fuck her. She steeled her resolve and continued to hold him there, determined to give him the best head he'd ever gotten.

Slowly, after several long blissful moments of feeling his cock pumping again and again into her throat, she began to slowly drag her lips up his throbbing shaft, but just enough to be able to inhale through her nose without taking her lips off his warm flesh. Her need to breathe resolved, a sound more akin to something someone would make when they tasted a delicious meal came from her as she began to push right back down his shaft again.

1...456789