My Sister's Deception Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first officer nodded his head slowly.

"So you're not going to arrest her?"

"Buddy, do you really want to charge your fiancé with assault? One, that is no way to start a marriage, and two, if you were doing what they say you were doing, you're lucky she didn't come after you with a knife.

"This can go either way, but if she goes, you're gonna go, and right here, right now, I'd say you've suffered enough embarrassment for the night."

"I'm not paying for another night on this room," Vince said, looking at the hotel manager and hooking his thumb towards Denny's door.

"So what am I supposed to do with everything tomorrow before the wedding?"

Vince's mouth dropped open and his wife covered hers with her hand as Robert turned to face Denny.

"I don't give a damn what you do with any of it," Robert said, "because as far as I'm concerned, there isn't going to be a wedding. I've been hearing stories about you for some time now, and I've been amazed she's put up with your shit this far, but if she still wants to marry you come daylight, she'll do it over my dead body."

Both officers looked down at the ground, biting their lips and trying not to smile.

"Did you hear that? Did you hear that? He threatened me."

"Shut up, son." Vince cast a long glance at Robert and then looked at the floor.

"You satisfied?" the first officer asked, looking at the hotel manager.

"I'd like them gone."

"Everybody?" The female officer took a sweeping look around. "Or just them?" she asked, pointing at Denny and Debbie.

"What? That crazy bitch gets to stay?" Denny was suddenly indignant.

"Open your mouth like that one more time and I'm breaking out the cuffs," she said.

"Just them," the manager said, pointing at Denny and Debbie. "As long as you can guarantee me she won't go off like that again."

"What?"

"Look, buddy," the male officer replied, "my guess is if you hadn't been entertaining tonight, none of this would have happened. So zip it up, pack it up, and get it all out of here."

Denny looked stunned; like he'd been slapped again.

"It'll take me..."

"I'll give you five minutes."

Denny turned back into his room, and as the door started to close, the female officer blocked it open with her foot.

"We'll wait," she said.

Show over, we turned away from the room.

Vince and his wife tried to speak to Meghan's parents, but they pushed them away and followed us.

"Where's Meghan?" Kris asked.

"Is she not upstairs?" her mother asked.

Kris shook her head.

"I checked."

"Oh, dear."

"Let's not jump to any conclusions," Robert said. "She's gotta be here somewhere."

"Where do we start looking?"

"You stay here," Jen said. "Kyhl will go one way on the beach, we'll go the other," she said, grabbing Kris' hand.

Moments later, we were awash in the night air again, and as we stepped off the deck, the lights illuminating the carrier popped off.

"I'll go this way," I said, pointing up the beach.

"Okay."

Half of a full moon is better than none, and there was still a strong blue glow cast off from the lights illuminating the ship, but I was still well away from the hotel before I saw her.

Meghan sat up on one of the concrete picnic tables, her hair swirling about her head as she leaned forward.

"Hey."

She raised her head slowly and looked at me, her cheeks till moist.

Meg wiped at her face with the heel of her hand and sniffed as I leaned against the edge of the table beside her.

"Police still there?"

"If they are, they're about to leave."

"So I'm not going to jail?"

"Not tonight. Can't say Denny's real happy about that."

Her mouth dropped open.

"That bastard wanted to send me to jail?"

I nodded.

"Unbelievable."

She sighed and shoved her hair back; it immediately swirled about her face again.

"Tell me something."

"What?" She looked over at me.

"This righteous outrage and fury..."

"You think I should have responded in a more civilized, reserved fashion?"

"Not at all. In fact, if Jen's husband had cheated on her like that, I'd have kicked his ass. And if the cops hadn't been there, I think your dad might have done just that."

"Daddy was pretty pissed, huh?"

"Huge understatement."

Meghan giggled. "Don't mess with Daddy's little girl."

I slid an arm around her and hugged her. "Nope. Not a wise choice. I was just going to ask where you've been keeping all that fire stored up. You couldn't have been that surprised."

Meghan took a deep breath and sighed.

"I wasn't, and I know it sounds like I've lost my mind, but I needed to see it for myself. It's one thing to hear it, and for your best friends to tell you what's going on; it's another entirely to see it for yourself."

I nodded.

"I feel so humiliated," she said, dumping her head down again. "How could he do this to me?"

I didn't have an answer for that beyond what she already knew.

Meghan sighed and raised her head up.

"We were going to buy a house, and I was going to have flowerbeds and a backyard, and..."

She sighed again.

"Kids. We talked about having kids. Not right away, but maybe in a couple of years, we were going to get pregnant. And now..."

"And now you feel like that part of your life is gone."

Meghan shrugged. "You know, to be completely honest, I wasn't really surprised tonight. And I wasn't that surprised the other night; not really. But, what do you do? Because now, I have no idea what I'm going to do."

"You were still going to go through with the wedding."

She looked at me and nodded.

"And now you're not."

Meghan smiled and shrugged. "And, I might have been planning to leave him standing at the altar."

I laughed. And then I stopped.

"You're serious."

Meghan bit her lip and nodded.

"Daddy would have been furious, especially when he found out why. I kept hoping and hoping things would turn around, but Jen was right; if things were this bad already, they weren't going to get any better."

I laughed. "When were you planning to tell people any of this?"

"I don't know," she replied, smiling and looking much happier than I'd seen her in weeks. "I kept telling myself that maybe if I ignored it, it wouldn't be true. So much for that theory."

"Yeah, I could have told you that wouldn't play out."

Meg laughed. "Jen did tell me it wouldn't play out."

She sighed again and lay back against the table, kicking her feet out in front of her.

"So, what do I do now?"

"You asking rhetorically or...?"

"No," she replied, turning her head and looking at me she reached for my hand. "I'm being completely serious.

"I can't... it's going to be a challenge just to go back to the hotel tonight," she said. "Going back to my job... I can't do it. I can't go back there. The last four years of my life have just gone into the toilet."

"So you pick up the pieces and tomorrow you start taking everything one day at a time."

"And one day, I'll be completely immersed in a love-filled relationship that makes me forget all this?"

"I don't know. Maybe. I don't know that you leave something like this completely behind."

She nodded.

"And maybe I can still have the house, the flowers and the baby?"

"Maybe. You want kids that bad?"

Meghan nodded .

"Your sister does, too."

I nodded.

"Yeah, we talked about that last night. We talked about a lot of things last night, actually, after we put you and Kris to bed."

Meghan's mouth hung open as she looked at me.

"The two of you talked about having children?"

I nodded.

Meghan laughed, falling back against the table.

"Is that funny?"

She covered her mouth, shook her head and grabbed my arm to pull herself up.

"No, but you didn't bolt and run, and that's impressive," she said, pulling on me until I yielded and stood facing her.

"What are you trying to say?"

Meghan spread her legs and scooted forward until she was able to wrap her arms around me and hug me.

"I think the two of you will have beautiful babies." She tilted her head up and kissed me on the cheek.

"The two of you have talked about it?" I asked. "Her wanting kids?"

Meg smiled and nodded. "Every bit of it. Names, what color to paint the baby's room, how she wants to conceive..."

She paused when she saw the expression on my face.

"She wants you to fuck her missionary style to get her pregnant," Meghan said. "She's getting a little more attached each day to the idea of you being a real couple and becoming a family."

I shook my head and looked out into the gulf.

"How come I'm the last one to hear about all of this?"

"You're not," Meghan said, grabbing my hands. "But, really, now, assume for a moment the two of you hadn't had the conversation you had yesterday. How would you have responded to her telling you she wants you to wed her, bed her, give her a baby, and hold her while she feeds it?"

I hadn't given any conscious thought at all to the subject the day before, and it seemed a little surreal to be discussing it with Meghan at the moment.

"Or me."

"Or you? What about you?" I asked.

"You said I'm just like a sister to you."

I nodded.

My eyes caught movement behind her and I looked past her to see Jen and Kris walking up on us.

"We've been worried sick about you," Kris said, walking around the corner of the table. "Are you alright?"

Meghan had her legs all but wrapped around me, and Kris gave me an odd look as I helped her sister down from the picnic table.

"I will be," Meg replied as she dusted sand from her butt.

"You... you don't seem that upset."

"I'm not going to waste time crying over him," she said as she hugged her sister. "I've got better things to do with my time. Right now, I'm exhausted." She hugged Jen. "I'm ready to find a bed."

Kris called their father and told him we were bringing Meghan back, and a few minutes later, she was surrounded by an embrace from her parents and sister.

"Is she okay?" Jen asked as we walked away from them.

"She will be," I replied. "I think she was more pissed off than really upset. She just needs some time to work through it and figure out where she wants to go from here. What about you? Ready to call it a night?"

"Yeah, I guess." Jen sighed and slid her hands into mine and leaned into me, kissing me softly on the lips. "Seems like a terrible waist of good moonlight not to go for a romantic walk on the beach, though."

"You haven't had enough of plowing your toes through the sand?"

She shook her head and leaned into me. "I've always wanted to go for a romantic moonlight stroll on the beach."

We walked back out toward the beach, and Jen grabbed up a couple of towels as we passed by the pool.

"You never know when the mood for a midnight dip in the ocean is going to strike," she said, giggling as I slid an arm around her.

"Do you have any idea how many jelly-fish are in the water here?" I didn't recall seeing them farther up the beach, but I knew they were teeming around the carrier, and I was pretty sure neither of us wanted to get stung for the trouble of going for a late night dip.

"Okay," Jen said, leaning against me and sighing.

We quickly made our way down onto the hard-packed sand where the surf began to lap at our feet, and we began walking away from the hotel.

Bathed in the blue light cast off from the old ship and a light touch of moonlight, we cast long shadows along the beach in front of us.

In a matter of minutes, the hotel was distant behind us, fading into the darkness, a fact made more real when the blue light bathing the ship suddenly vanished, leaving us awash in pale moonlight.

"Here," Jen said, thrusting the towels into my hands.

"What...?"

I immediately had the answer to my question as Jen hastily unbuttoned her dress, slid the straps from her shoulders and began removing her bra. An instant later, with a pool of cloth surrounding her midsection, my sister slid her arm through mine, and bra dangling from her fingers, we continued walking down the beach, my eyes locked on her nipples as the night breeze brought them to hardness.

"One of the women that works in the shop on the corner said they don't police this a lot during the day, and there's almost nothing that goes on here at night," Jen said. "Other than the occasional couple going skinny dipping. Or fucking. "

"So, what? You wanna do it on the beach?"

The smile on her face and twinkle in her eye were all I needed for an answer; the nod of her head merely confirmed it all.

"Here," Jen said, stopping and turning as she looked around. "Lay the towels out here."

I looked up and down the beach; the only way anyone would see us is if they had a telescope.

I shook one out and was laying it on the smooth, surf-washed sand when I looked over and saw her with her dress bunched up in her hands, and just that quickly, she pulled it up and over her head.

Jen giggled and bit her lip as she skimmed out of her panties, tossing them down on the towel and then giggling uncontrollably.

"You," she said, reaching for my belt, "are wearing entirely too much clothing."

A moment later, we were laying next to each other on our patchwork beach blanket, Jen with a leg thrown over me as I held her to me and kissed her gently.

"Ever had sex outdoors, under the stars?" she asked as she raised a leg and began to finger herself.

"Ever had sex on the beach?"I replied.

She pushed up on her elbow and laid her hand on my cock. "When have you ever had sex under the stars?"

"I didn't say I had," I replied as she loomed over me. I tilted my head forward and kissed her breast.

Jen sighed, giggled and laid down against me again.

"Do you want to?" Her hand trailed down my belly and her fingers slowly wrapped around my cock, urging it to hardness. "Wanna fuck your little sister out here on the beach under the half moon?"

I nodded and grabbed for her wrist; Jen kissed me and raised a leg, straddling me.

"I have always wanted to do this," she said, leaning forward and kissing me.

"Have sex under the stars?"

She nodded and rocked forward, feeding me her breast and moaning as I sucked her nipple in between my lips.

"Ohhh... yesss..."

I reached down and grabbed at her, my fingers digging into her flesh, kneading her ass as I held her against me.

Jen reached down and grabbed for my cock, and I let her nipple slip from my mouth as she rocked back, aiming my cock up into her and impaling herself on me.

"Mmmm..." Jen grasped my shoulders, her fingers digging into me as she began to rock against me.

"Unnhhh..." Jen's face contorted and I felt her squeeze against me.

"You okay, Sis?"

She nodded quickly, her mouth breaking into a smile as she moaned again and swallowed hard.

"This is awesome," she said. "I am so turned on right now."

She leaned down and kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth as she continued to ride me.

"Grab my hips," she said, mumbling into my mouth, "and buck up against me."

I grabbed at her and began to thrust up against her.

"Ohhh... ohhh... ohgod... ohhh..." Jen fell against me, her face buried in my shoulder.

"Whatever you do," she said, raising up again and grinding against me as I thrust into her, "don't stop until you just can't fuck me anymore."

She looked down at me, almost pleading.

"Okay?"

I nodded and Jen closed her eyes as she focused.

"Ohhh... ohhh..." Jen moaned deep and I felt her fingers digging into me again.

"Ohhh... Kyhl... ohhh... you're... gonna... make me..."

I felt her pussy begin to contract on my cock.

"I'm gonna cum so fucking hard... Ohhh... fuck me..."

Jen collapsed against me, her fingers clutching at me as her pussy began to spasm.

I tightened my grip on her hips and thrust up into her harder, grinding against her, and Jen moaned.

"Yesss... yesss... don't stop... don't stop... ohhh..."

I could feel my balls tightening and the head of my cock beginning to tingle, almost like two fuses connected to the same firework, burning down to the climax.

"Unnhhh..."

I thrust up into Jen hard, short and ragged as my cock erupted, spewing semen inside her.

Jen clutched at me, digging her feet under me, and as I finally stopped thrusting, both of us spent, she slid her arms under mine and held herself against me.

"Ohhh..." Jen's rapid, short breath was against my ear. "That was awesome."

"Yeah."

Both of us were pretty well out of breath, and we just lay there, tangled up in each other as we tried to recover.

A minute or so later, I thrust up against her, and she moaned as I ground myself against her.

"No... no... stop... I can't... ohhh..." She pushed up and looked down at me, shaking her head and swiping at hair invading her face. "I can't handle anymore right now."

She grunted as she shoved her feet out behind her.

"I don't know how I'll be able to walk back to the hotel as it is," she said as she rolled off of me.

"Well, we definitely don't want to fall asleep out here," I replied.

Jen giggled and sat up.

"No, that... that would be bad, alright."

She leaned over and kissed me, her lips flattening out against my cheek and then molding to mine as she slid an arm around me.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you, too, Sis."

"I know you do," she said, kissing me on the cheek again.

I stood up, slowly at first, and then lurching to keep my balance as I almost stumbled in the sand.

"Come on," I said, holding my hand out to her. "We should get going. It's been a long day, tomorrow's going to be long one way or another..."

Jen sighed and nodded.

She slipped her dress on overhead and bunched her bra and panties into her hand.

"What?" she asked, doing her best to look innocent. "I'm sure I won't be the first woman to walk back inside carrying her underwear after a midnight walk on the beach with her boyfriend."

I smiled and shook my head.

"I just can't let 'em know you're my brother," she said, hooking her arm into mine as we started the trek back to the hotel.

I opened the door for her as we walked in, and my eyes locked on the raised points of her dress where her hard nipples were poking out.

Jen looked down, saw the same thing, giggled, turned a little red and folded her arms across her chest, lace and nylon bleeding through her fingers as she continued to clutch her underwear in hand.

"I am so ready for a shower," she said as the elevator door closed on us.

"Absolutely," I said.

"Wanna join me?" she asked. "We can save on water."

I nodded, though both of us knew conserving water was the last thing on our minds when we were in the shower together.

A couple of minutes later, we were back in our room, naked and waiting on the water to get warm.

I stepped in after Jen, and she became almost instantly submissive as soon as I started to wash her hair and massage her scalp.

"I am going to sleep sooo good tonight," she said.

"Me, too."

She stood under the shower and rinsed her hair while I began to run my hands all over her body, soaping her up.

And then I slid my hand in between her legs and Jen gasped, throwing her hands out and bracing against the shower wall.

"Kyhl..."

"Uh-huh?" I ran my hand in between her thighs again, my fingers brushing across her still swollen sex.

I pushed a finger in between her swollen folds and penetrated her, making her gasp and moan.

"Ohhh... if you don't stop, I'm gonna make you fuck me again."

"No, you're not," I said, kissing her shower soaked shoulder. "You can't take it right now."

She turned her head and did her best to glare at me.

"That doesn't mean I can't give you puppy dog eyes and make you go down on me."

I laughed and smiled at her as I pulled my finger from her pussy.

We finished up in the shower, began drying off and heard a knock on the door.