My Special Ingredient

Story Info
Kirsten's daddy helps her with her holiday "cooking".
3.3k words
4.44
117.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,742 Followers

The premise of this story was suggested to me by my friend Kirsten. I hope she likes what I've done with her idea. This naughty piece of fun is dedicated to her with love.

Scarlett fussed around the kitchen and tried to prepare the meal for all the guests that would be arriving later on. Most of the food was ready, but there was one special treat she couldn't quite get the hang of. It was driving her up the wall.

"DamndamnDAMN!" the cute redhead cursed under her breath. She hadn't had the best of years, capping it off was the death of Beverly, her mom, six months prior. A month after that, Jeff had walked out on her after 2 years of dating, saying she wasn't "wild" enough for him.

Asshole. He had no fucking idea how wild she could get and now he wasn't going to. Why were men so stupid about asking for what they wanted? If he'd wanted a threesome, all he needed to do was ask. If he'd wanted to share her with another one of his buddies, he could have said so. She was no silly little girl, she was a sexy, wild, passionate young woman of 25. Jeff was certainly not the creative lover she needed either, but they could have talked about it, she thought.

If felt so unusual to be living at home again, even stranger with just Scarlett and her Daddy. Her father, Jack, was still acting a bit like a lost puppy. Scarlett had no regrets about moving home to be with him. They kind of looked out for each other, she fixed his meals and kept the house clean, he helped her with some of her writing assignments and kept her mind off missing Jeff. They were good company for each other.

At certain times her father reminded her of Jeff. They both had the same sense of humor and both had sharp, analytical minds. Her mother had often told Scarlett that her father's mind was the first thing she'd noticed about him. Scarlett teased Beverly she thought it was Daddy's cute butt. Her mother had laughed uproariously.

Beverly had often teasingly referred to Jack as her "boy toy". She was 10 years older than he when they'd met, Bev was long resigned to a life of being single. Jack began work at Beverly's law firm as an Associate. The attractive 33-year old was smitten with her younger associate from the first, and he, with her. They were dating within a month, lovers after that, married three months later. Their children had come in short order – Tricia, Julie and Scarlett, named for her mother's favorite movie.

Scarlett was the apple of her daddy's eye from the moment she was born. It was she that shored Jack up when Beverly's health began failing. The cancer took her very quickly, she didn't suffer, but her daughter and husband were devastated beyond words. Scarlett's other sisters, Tricia and Julie were married and living away from home, so it was left to Scarlett to help take care of Daddy.

Everyone was coming home for the holidays and Scarlett wanted to make her mom's special Gumdrop Christmas cake. She'd made a few and given them to friends, but she could NEVER seem to get it to taste the same as her mom's. There was some secret ingredient Scarlett didn't know about and her mom didn't reveal. She wondered if Daddy knew, but she hadn't a chance to ask him.

She sighed when she thought of her father, trying so hard to tie up the loose ends since her mother's passing. Daddy didn't share the same kind of passion for corporate law that her mother did, Jack was a Defense Attorney, and a damned good one. Many an innocent man owed his freedom to her wonderful father. She was very proud of him, Scarlett thought quietly.

Her father had always taken the time to make her feel good about herself, When boys teased her about her freckles years ago, Jack had told her that they'd find them sexy when she was older. And they did. When she was a senior in High School, the curves started coming, she let her red hair grow long and wavy and the boys flocked to her. Her friend Brandi and she often competed for the boy's attentions, but it was a friendly competition.

She looked down at Mom's hand-written notes for the cake – it was driving her insane, wondering just what it was that made Mom's cake so special. She'd asked that question years earlier, her mother had just smiled reflectively and said "Love."

"Hmmphh. Thanks bunches, Mom."

Scarlett was being extremely careful not to make a mess, as she was already dressed for the arrival of their company. She'd put her 5'5" frame into a pretty, white short dress, she wore her favorite powder-blue stockings and the new heels Daddy'd given her for Christmas. She'd had her hair done the previous day and had taken time to line her eyes and use a nice blue eye shadow that made her baby-blues gleam. Boy, would Jeff want to fuck me now, she thought with a sigh.

Her sex life had always been abundant – with Jeff and prior to him as well. Scarlett was a highly-sexed young lady, from what little she could figure, she got that from her mother. She knew from overhearing years earlier, that her parents had enjoyed a very active, very imaginative, sex life.

Scarlett checked on the rest of the meal and returned to making the cake. She vowed that after tonight, she was going to go out and buy herself some trashy lingerie and a few vibes and dildos. Hell, if her love-life didn't pick up, she might even respond to one of Brandi's none-too-subtle bi-sexual overtures.

She sighed again, mixing the batter for the cake. She'd already cut up the Gumdrops, grated the lemon peel, mixed in the lemon juice and got out the raisins. She thought that Brandi's approach to life was the right one – live it to the fullest, try it if you're not terrified of it, if you like it, do it more. Jeff had no fucking clue, she thought as she worked away.

"Having trouble punkin'?"

"Ohh! Daddy, you scared the daylights out of me!" Scarlett had nearly spilled cake batter on her dress, but just narrowly avoided doing so.

"What's wrong Scarlett? You have that look on your face that you get when something's really bugging you."

Scarlett almost had tears in her eyes, it was if everything had piled on her at once. "Oh Daddy, I'm just – fed up. Losing Mom, then Jeff, then having to make dinner for everyone and now – this frigging cake! I still don't know what Mom's secret ingredient was, do you?"

Jack smiled, an odd look came over his face. "Yeah, but – well, perhaps it would be easier just to show you?"

Jack walked over to his adored daughter and leaned forward. He kissed her softly on her pouty, full lips. This was far from a fatherly kiss, it shocked Scarlett momentarily, but she found herself returning it. "Daddy?" she said softly.

"It's okay punkin', nothing bad is going to happen" he told her as he put his arms around her waist and lifted the tiny girl onto the kitchen counter. "You're so beautiful Scarlett, the prettiest girl I've ever seen!"

Scarlett's heart was pounding in her chest. Her father had always expressed his love for her, been openly affectionate, but this was different. This was full of love, passion, lust – and she wanted more of it. It was wrong, and that added to the illicit thrill of the moment.

"I trust you, Daddy" she told him. "Go ahead."

Jack moved forward, he gathered Scarlett's dress up in his hands and moved it upwards, bunching it around her waist. He ran his knowing hands up her stocking-clad legs, she gave an involuntary shudder as his hands caressed her lovingly. "That feels wonderful, Daddy" she purred. "Please, don't stop."

"You have beautiful legs, Scarlett honey" Jack said as he kissed up her legs. "The stockings are very sexy."

"I like stockings Daddy. I like being a girl." Scarlett sighed as her father continued to kiss up and down one leg, then the other. She was becoming aroused, she wondered if her parent could smell the scent of her arousal. She was sure her little thong was thoroughly soaked through, but she didn't seem to care. Her inhibitions seemed to be flying out the window as her father continued to manipulate her body.

"When does the rest of the family arrive?" Jack asked, seemingly regaining his senses for a moment.

In a dream-like state, Scarlett answered. "Ohh, not for hours."

Jack smiled and kissed her lips and cheek softly. "Good. We have plenty of time."

Scarlett returned her father's smile. She felt no shame in doing this, and more than a little lust. Her father was the sexiest man she'd ever known, and she realized that she'd compared many of her boyfriends to her father – and they'd all fallen short. Her father's intelligence, his rugged good looks, his kind heart – they were all the things she'd been looking for in a lover.

"Wait a minute, Daddy" Scarlett told her father. She moved and pulled the dress off of her body, now clad in her stocking and shoes. She also had on a dainty, powder blue bra, sheer with a flowered pattern on it. It held her 34" breasts nicely in place and Jack kissed each tiny nipple through the fabric. Scarlett shivered in pleasure.

"I want to make love to you Scarlett, will you let me?"

Scarlett nodded, words failed her. People would tell her this was wrong, but she didn't feel that way. She wanted her father, wanted Jack's cock fucking deeply in her pussy, wanted the wild – and hot – loving she was sure her father could provide.

"Yes Daddy. Take off my thong, see how MUCH I want you, too!"

With Scarlett still perched precariously on the counter, Jack removed the tiny blue thong that covered his daughter's sweet pussy. She was soaked, her juices already making her sweet, red-furred pussy glisten. She took care of her pussy, he could tell, her bush was trimmed neatly. He kissed her, was overcome with the taste and began eating her, licking her, dining on her, making a feast out of his daughter's cunt. The taste of her was intoxicating, nearly overwhelming his senses.

Little mewls of pleasure escaped Scarlett's lips, she was awash in erotic delights. The sensation of her daddy's licking tongue on her naked, exposed pussy was the best thing she'd ever known. He was adept at licking pussy, better than anyone she'd ever known. She had to give him pleasure too, she would have felt ungrateful had she not done so.

"Daddy, let me suck your cock. Please? I've been told I'm good. Your little girl is a good cocksucker, Daddy" she said with a little pout.

Jack smiled at his sweet daughter. "Well, you can't do it from up there, now can you? Let me get seated in a chair. Come on down, punkin'!"

Scarlett got down from the counter as her father seated himself in one of the plush kitchen chairs. He went to unzip himself, but he saw the teasing glint in Scarlett's eyes and decided to let her do it. She unzipped his fly slowly, rubbing his cock with the palm of her hand, he was almost erect within seconds.

She slid her tiny hand into his boxers and removed his thick cock, slipping her mouth over the crown. She circled it with her tiny, pink tongue and began to lick at it. Seconds later, she plunged her face down on her father's shaft, from the tip right down to the base, and back up again. Jack groaned, she was right, she was a MAGNIFICENT cocksucker and she was all his.

Her tongue swirled and whirled, licked and lapped and took in all of his cock, all the while, her sparkling blue eyes looking up at him with admiration, love and lust. His cock was glistening, throbbing from her efforts and he ached to please his precious baby.

"Scarlett, once we take the next step, there's no turning back. Are you sure you want this, baby? Are you sure you want Daddy to fuck you?"

The brightest of smiles came over her face and she practically yelled "YES!" Jack smiled. "Daddy, there's no one else in the world I love as much as you. Why it took so long, I don't know, but you're going to make love to me. You're going to fuck me. Not just tonight, but any night you want Daddy. I'm yours Daddy, if you'll have me."

IF he would have her? There was no one else in the world he wanted more, he leaned down and kissed her again, their tongues mingling. "I'll have you baby. I love you, very much."

"I'm glad, Daddy" Scarlett said softly, tears streaming down her freckled cheeks.

Jack smiled. "Time for tears is over. Time for you to get fucked is NOW!"

Scarlett clapped her hands together in glee and she got herself in position. Straddling her father's broad thighs, she sat down on his cock. It slid easily into her wet, horny cunt, like it was made to be there. She started rocking on it, rolling her hips back and forth. The chair underneath them groaned in protest, but it held their combined weight. Scarlett began to roll her hips around, in tiny circles. "Good Daddy, oooh, so fucking good, my Daddy's dick, my Daddy's hard dick in his baby's pussy!"

Her lewd words turning him on, Jack rubbed the tiny bud of her clit, crooking his finger inside her pussy as she took his shaft deep inside her. She groaned and he felt the juices flowing over his outstretched hand as her muscles contracted in a mini-orgasm. She didn't miss a beat though, she kept right on fucking her father, her pert breasts pressed tightly against his chest. Scarlett sighed as Daddy caressed them gently, sucking each nipple gently as she rode him.

"You're beautiful Scarlett, simply beautiful" Jack said with a sigh as her body seemed to take more of his cock. She smiled and leaned in for a kiss, the two of them kissing with incestuous passion.

"I want to be beautiful for you Daddy, sexy for you, passionate for you. Is that all right?" she said, biting her bottom lip. She was still apprehensive about where all this might lead, it was so new, so forbidden.

Jack nodded. "I think tomorrow, when everyone's gone, you need to move into my bedroom. I don't want you sleeping alone anymore. We're also taking you shopping. You like being a girl, we're going to keep you being the sexiest girl alive!"

Despite trying not to, Scarlett found herself crying again, tears of joy. She'd found her man, the long-time lover she'd been wanting. Who would have thought it would be her own, special Daddy. She began to move her body faster, getting into the rhythm of their fucking more.

"You'd better stock up on vitamins, Daddy-lover, because I'm going to fuck you as much as I can. Fuck me Daddy, fuck the shit out of your hot-cunted, slut of a daughter!"

Jack gave in to her demands, gripping her hips and pulling her up and down his shaft. She took whatever he gave, pound for pound. Their bodies slapped together and he knew she was the equal of her mother in the bedroom. Scarlett's passions were different than Bev's, but the hot-blooded girl could exhaust him and he knew it. But what a way to tire!

Scarlett ground her hips on her Daddy's cock, gritting her teeth to keep from crying out. He was big and hard, he fit her so nicely – dared she tell anyone about this? She thought of Brandi and how shocked she'd be and thought it might be fun to shock her best pal with the news of this kinky coupling. The illicit thought made her shiver with anticipation.

"Are you going to cum Daddy? Please, cum for me Daddy. Let me feel you cum, shoot it on me body, on my face or titties if you like. Use me Daddy, I'm your slut!"

Jack grinned at her eagerness. "Are YOU going to cum baby?" Scarlett nodded and said "Nearly, Daddy."

He lifted her off his cock, a puzzled look crossing her face. He went to the cupboard and pulled out a brandy snifter and returned to his still-confused child. "The special ingredient baby – love!"

"I don't get it, Daddy." He knelt down between her legs and instructed her to stand, legs spread apart. As she did so, Jack manipulated Scarlett's clit and the juices began pouring down her thighs, She orgasmed, nearly losing her balance in the process. When she finally began shaking, she let out a giggle.

"Daddy – do you mean to tell me the secret ingredient was – PUSSY JUICE?" She laughed heartily.

Jack sat back down on the chair and she sat on his lap. "Yes. Your mother and I had sex each time she made one of these cakes. It was her kinky, fun little way of adding some much-needed spice to the holidays. Only she and I – and now you – ever knew the secret."

Scarlett giggled, then she had an idea of her own. "Daddy, can I add a little innovation of my own?"

Jack toyed with his daughter-lover's nipples and said "Just what naughty innovation did you have in mind, baby girl?"

She knelt down between her father's legs and began to suck on his cock again. "You didn't cum yet, did you Daddy?" He was confused for a second, then he caught on to what his daughter planned to do.

"Nope. And the glass is only a little full."

Scarlett nodded and began working on her father. She knew that even days when she wouldn't be baking, they'd be searching for their "special ingredients". This holiday had become her favorite one of all.

A few minutes later, she felt her father's cock begin to pulsate. She caught the remaining drops in the Brandy glass and stirred it, some of with his dick, which made them both laugh. "I love you Daddy" she sighed. "But you need to get your ass dressed and I have baking to finish."

She allowed him to bring her a wet cloth to clean herself with, got re-dressed and re-arranged and swatted her father's naked ass as he reached out to cuddle her once again. "Don't tempt me. There will be plenty of holiday treats from now on."

"I'm holding you to that!" Jack said as he walked from the room.

Tricia and Barry, Julie and David arrived a few hours later and the warm cooking smells were wafting throughout the house. Scarlett hugged both of her sisters and brothers-in-law. She squealed with joy when Tricia announced she was pregnant, hugged her and her brother-in-law and watched her father do the same.

Julie whispered in her younger sister's ear "You're beaming, Scarlett. Got a new lover in your life?" Scarlett merely blushed and avoided the question. If only they knew.

At dinner that night, everyone complimented her wonderful Gumdrop Cake. "As good as Mom's!" Tricia announced, finishing off three slices. "I guess you figured out the secret ingredient?" Tricia was hoping that Scarlett would share it, but she was hoping in vain. Scarlett was going to keep that naughty secret all to herself.

Scarlett smiled and said "Yes, I did, and I added one of my own too. Love."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,742 Followers