My Wife Likes Spike

Story Info
My wife likes my new chastity device Spike.
2.1k words
4.14
36.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a fool I told my wife Rachel I had ordered a chastity device on the internet. Even though we are separated we still talk to each other, maybe too much.

It started when I told her when I went to pay for an item I bought on the internet which required Paypal, and that I had to resurrect my old Paypal account. I told her I was surprised my old account was still active. She was surprised too. It had been at least 6 years since I used it last.

She was curious about what I had bought and she was quite insistent in knowing what it was. I could never refuse answering her questions so I told her. I told her it was a chastity device.

She said "That sounds interesting."

This surprised me a little since she was never interested in chastity before.

What she didn't know was that this was one of those with the spikes inside, the Kali type. It completely surrounded the penis with spikes on the interior and had a lock and key so it couldn't slip out. I read in the reviews that the longest documented period of someone wearing it was 4 weeks, and that most subs only wore it for one or two days. That's all they could handle. So I planned on wearing it for one day, maybe two days, just to see how it would feel and how much pain I could take.

Little did I know that Rachel would have other ideas.

The website said it would take 7 to 10 days before arrival. After 14 days I emailed them to find out the status of the shipment. They responded to my email the next day and said it was delayed because of COVID19 but it was coming and to be patient. In the meantime my wife kept asking me if I had received my new "toy", and I told her it was delayed. I couldn't figure out why she was so interested in this.

Finally it arrived and I decided to test it out. It was difficult to put on as it was very tight, but I somehow managed it. After about an hour of wearing it, my wife texted me and asked once again if my toy came in. I couldn't lie to her. In fact I told her I was wearing it right now. She replied "Really?" And that's all she said in the text.

About 10 minutes later she arrived at my door and let herself in. When I first moved in, I gave her the extra key in case she ever needed to come into my apartment. I was generous like that. Anyway as soon as she entered, she said "Let me see that thing." So I obliged and showed her. A smile came over her face, a sort of wicked smile I might add. Rachel was very inquisitive.

"So you like this huh?"

"I thought I would try it out, so yes."

"It looks awfully tight. Does it hurt?"

"Yes. It hurts but in an erotic way. It has spikes on the inside so it's a consistent reminder to me that it's on."

"Maybe I'll call your little friend "Spike". Do you like that? I do."

I didn't tell her that it also made me really horny although maybe she knew. I had this incredible urge to lick her body, to service her all over, right there. I was reluctant to tell her that though. Maybe I was afraid to tell her that she could have unbelievable power over me with this thing on.

She surprised me again when she asked about the keys. She asked how many there were. I thought about telling her there was only one, when in fact there were two. My mistake was to tell her the truth that there were indeed two.

"Let me see them."

So I gave them to her to look at and she said "Thanks". She quickly put both of them into her pocket. With a shocked look, I asked what she was doing.

"I always wondered what subs like you found so intriguing about chastity devices. Now we'll both find out."

With that, she left my apartment. I was in complete panic! She didn't say anything else before she left. I was screwed.

About 30 minutes later I couldn't take it any longer, so I texted her to find out what her intentions were. She was back home by then and was able to text me back quickly.

"I haven't decided yet. I'll let you know in the morning."

"You mean I have to wear this all night? I was only planning on wearing it for a couple of hours tonight to test it out. It's already starting to hurt pretty bad."

"Really? I think I'm going to like this! Goodnight."

I texted her again but she did not answer. I knew somehow I would have to survive the night with this contraption on.

Not my most brilliant move to buy this, I thought, and to be in this position.

It was an excruciatingly long night! I could never get comfortable. Every time I turned over I felt the pain in my cock. I don't think I slept more than an hour or two. I was actually glad when morning came so I could sit up and relieve the pain somewhat.

I decided to text my wife.

"Good morning. Do you think you will be coming back this morning and removing this device? It hurts a lot now."

"Well glad to see it's doing the job. I have a few errands to do this morning but will be over later this morning or early afternoon."

That put my mind at ease a bit. I could handle a few more hours. Mind over matter.

"Thank you. Please come as soon as you can."

In the afternoon my wife texted me back and said something had come up. Someone from work was having a small party which started in the afternoon that she HAD to attend, but could come by later in the evening. She didn't know exactly when the party would end, but promised she would stop by tonight.

"Ok. But please hurry!"

I didn't hear from her for the rest of the day. Meanwhile I did everything I could to NOT think about my chastity device, but to no avail. It was hurting too much.

Finally it was almost midnight when my wife texted me.

"Sorry. The party went a lot longer than I expected. I'm actually a little drunk and don't think I should be driving."

"Well what am I supposed to do? I can't take another night of this."

"Maybe I can get my girlfriend to drive me. The party was at her house, and being the host she didn't drink."

"That would be wonderful if you could do that. My cock would appreciate it too."

"I'm sure it would. I'll be over in a half an hour."

So a little after midnight my wife shows up. And of course she brings in her girlfriend as she didn't want to leave her in the car waiting.

Rachel enters and says "This is my friend from work Denise. I hope you don't mind me bringing her into your apartment."

I didn't mind as long as this painful device came off. And the quicker the better.

But Rachel had something to do first.

"First thing is I have to pee."

She started to go to my bathroom.

"Wait. What am I doing? Come over here and lay down. Open your mouth!"

So I laid down.

"Good boy! I forgot how you loved this!"

I didn't actually love it, but I always did it to please her.

"Damn! I must have drank a lot. I can't believe how long I pissed."

It was indeed a lot! I barely drank it all. A little spilt but not a lot.

Then Denise spoke "I have to go too by the way".

Rachel said "Well he's still in position. Go for it!"

I guess it was stupid on my part when I said "I will NOT have a stranger piss in my mouth!"

Rachel laughed and said "Oh yes you will, or that thing never comes off!"

I had no choice but to open my mouth once again. Denise did not go as much as my wife, but still quite a bit.

"So now that I'm done being both of your toilets, can you finally release me from this thing?"

Rachel looked at me for about 10 seconds and said " I don't like your attitude and how you treated my guest. She was very happy to drive me here, and you treat her like THAT? You should have opened your mouth immediately. For that, I'm not going to unlock you yet."

"What do you mean?" I started to panic again.

"You know what I mean. You're going to stay like this for another night!"

Denise couldn't believe her ears and started laughing.

"Wow! You can be quite the bitch when you want to be."

"Serves him right for being so nasty to you. Let's go. Nothing left for us to do here tonight."

I couldn't believe when they shut the door behind them leaving me all alone to ponder how I would make it through another night.

It was indeed a LONG night!

When morning came, my wife texted me and told me she was sorry about last night and that she would be right over. She explained that she just drank way too much last night.

Soon she was in my apartment and I was becoming ecstatic.

"I am so happy to see you. Can you take this thing off of me now? The pain is unbearable."

"I thought you said it made you feel erotic, and even horny? Before I take it off I'd like to see how horny you are. Lick my pussy first, then we'll see."

This actually seemed like a good idea to me, given the state I was in. So I started by nibbling on her nipples until they were really sensitive, then worked my way down her stomach and finally to the inside of her thighs. I could tell she was enjoying this.

I then started licking all around her pussy and finally touched her clit with my tongue. That was her sweet spot! Her hips began to gyrate and she was really enjoying this. However I decided to move it up a notch by massaging her G spot with my finger, while at the same time licking her clit. That's all she needed. She squirted big time! She was always a squirter but this was enormous! I almost drowned.

"Keep going! I want to come again!!"

So she did, several times in fact. Even I was surprised how often she came. Much more than in the past.

"Oh I'm so exhausted!"

Rachel turned over on her side, exposing her ass to my face. Still feeling horny I couldn't resist.

So I started by licking her ass cheeks, slowly caressing them with my tongue. She moved slightly, and using her hand, opened up her ass cheeks as if to say put your tongue here. She didn't have to ask me twice. I gently put my tongue directly on her asshole and moved my tongue ever so slowly. I was careful not to hurt her but to make it as pleasurable as I could for her. I could tell she really liked this so I continued for a very long time, only taking a few short breaks along the way. After several hours of this she turned over and I assumed my job for today was done. It was almost noon by then.

"Wow! That's the best oral sex you've ever given me. If you did it like that before maybe we'd still be together. Boy you really like that chastity device on you huh?"

I was more than ready to have it come off.

Before I could tell her that she said " I think I'll keep that on you a little bit longer. I'm going home now to rest, but I'll be back tonight. Rest up your tongue too. You're going to be using it a lot tonight."

And here I was thinking she would be unlocking me today. Oh well. Hopefully tonight.

But as she got up to leave I couldn't help but notice a huge smile on her face. I looked closer and I detected a devilish look in her smile. Then it dawned on me. I don't think I'm getting out of this chastity device anytime soon.

The record for this spiked chastity is 4 weeks. She won't leave it on for that long, or would she?

I'm afraid now it all depends on my wife. I know I won't have a choice in the matter. Her pleasure or my pain. Which takes precedent? I try not to think about it, and that's when the panic sets in. I know the answer to that question.