Natalia's Naughty Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Steven meets the reclusive Silvia Anders.
4.6k words
4.66
52.3k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers

Steven fidgeted with his watch as he waited in the hotel lobby. Dammit, she should be here by now, he fumed. It was one of the pitfalls of his job, dealing with eccentric authors and their weird demand. One author wanted a bowl of M & M's in her room every time, with all the brown ones removed. Silvia Anders was known for being reclusive, so her agreeing to this book tour had come as quite a shock to the higher-ups at McMillan. He was thinking of grabbing a quick coffee when he felt a tapping on his shoulder.

"Excuse me, are you Steven?"

He turned around and found himself looking into a sweet, beautiful face, gentle blue eyes and shoulder-length blonde hair. Whoever she was, she was quite lovely. Silvia Anders' daughter or assistant, perhaps?

The pretty girl extended her hand. "Hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm Silvia Anders."

Ooookay, Steven's mind reeled, this was some kind of joke, this girl couldn't be more than 23 or 24 and Silvia Ander's first book had come out nearly 8 years ago, so it would mean ....

She smiled and let out a gentle laugh. "Let me do the math for you, Steven. I began writing at a young age, and my first book, LEGENDS NEVER DIE, was published when I was 16."

Steven was impressed, Silvia continued on. "That's the reason I have been so `reclusive', so to speak. My parents didn't want me going on book tours, the publishers didn't want it known their best-selling author was only a kid. Now, I make up my own mind. Plus, the publishers think my little revelation will be great publicity."

Steven thought to himself "Plus, it doesn't hurt that you are drop-dead scrumptious!" It was true, with pale blonde hair, that face and the cuddly little body, dressed in a simple white mini, pink blouse and heels, she was very easy on the eyes. Once word got around, all the talk shows would be lining up to book her.

She took his arm in his and led Steven towards the bar. "We have lots of time before the book signing for LOVING A LEGEND, let's get a drink."

Steven said "I don't drink when I'm working."

She pouted, looking adorable as she did so. "Oh pooh, I won't tell anyone." Steven shook his head, Silvia sighed. "Fine, you can have coffee, but I need a drink. This is my first time out in public, the butterflies in my tummy are doing a Flamenco!"

Steven smiled at her and listened intently as she talked, It soon became apparent why she'd become a success at so young an age, she was smart, scary-smart. There was a certain charm to her, a mature woman trapped in a younger – and very sexy – body. The bartender kept hovering, wanting to know if she wanted anything else, but she brushed him off with charm and grace.

Steven looked down at his watch. "Okay, we have to be at the store in 45 minutes, with traffic, we should just about make it. I'll hail us a cab."

She gave that little-girl pout again, it really was cute. "No way. I just bought myself a new Beemer last week and I wanna drive it!" She grinned at him. "Point me in the right direction and pray hard that your breakfast stays down!" The two of them got into the shiny silver car and screeched away from the hotel.

Despite her admonitions, Silvia was a superb driver and they made the signing earlier. As per the agreement between Silvia, the publishers and the store, there were no pictures of her anywhere. The revelation was to be the big surprise. When Steven walked over to the store Manager and whispered in his ear, pointing to Silvia, her eyes went wide open. She glanced at the young girl, who waved and nodded, laughing slightly. Regaining her composure, the Manager stepped out in front of the table and announced:

"Ladies and gentlemen, I give you – Miss Silvia Anders!"

It was sheer pandemonium as the crowd gasped, yelled, clapped and tried to get a good look. The photographers were avidly snapping as many photos as they could, jockeying to get a good shot of her, get her best angle. From where Steven stood, he didn't think Silvia HAD a bad angle. She really was a little honey.

She was also gracious, charming and smart, considering that some of the readers were over-the-top, some of them were horny males who couldn't get over how hot she was and some were society matrons who'd only read the books because their book clubs had told them to. Silvia charmed them all, having kind words for everyone who approached her. She was one of the most endearing authors he'd ever escorted on one of these junkets.

4 o'clock came earlier than anyone expected and surprisingly, Silvia had made sure everyone got a book signed, everyone who wanted one got a photograph. Steven was sure this was going to be all over the evening news, "reclusive author comes out of hiding and is revealed as young beauty" or however they'd spin it. At this time however, it was merely his job to get her back to the hotel so she could rest.

Silvia seemed exhausted, so he swung behind the wheel of the car and drove her back to the hotel. The car handled beautifully, the trip didn't take long. She took his arm again and they walked into the hotel, people pointing and whispering. The news had already gotten out, so it seemed.

The hotel Manager came out from behind the desk, huffing and puffing. "Miss Anders, oh Miss Anders, we're so honored to have a guest of your stature staying with us. Had we but KNOWN --- well, no matter, we've taken the liberty of moving your things to the Presidential suite." Silvia waved her hand and told them there had been no need for that, but the manager would have none of it. "My wife would kill me if I didn't treat you right!" he smiled. "You're her favorite author!" Silvia smiled, agreeing to sign a copy of her book for him before she left.

They traveled up in the elevator to her suite, nothing much was said. Steven thought she seemed to be overwhelmed by this new-found attention, but with four best-selling novels – and a face and body like that – she had better get used to it.

Silvia opened the door to her suite and gasped. It was huge, with a large double bed, dresser with vanity, bathroom with jacuzzi, a terrace with a magnificent view of the city, fully stocked bar and fridge, even a TV and DVD player. Someone had also taken the time to send up a nice Fruit Basket, a dozen roses and a bottle of champagne.

Silvia took it all in. "All of this – for ME? Wow, I don't deserve this."

Steven laughed at her. "Better get used to it, keed. Big-time authors tend to get spoiled. And looking the way YOU do, you're gonna get spoiled rotten."

Silvia did a mock curtsy. "I think I've just been paid a compliment. Thank you, kind sir. Man, I'm famished. 2 cups of watery coffee and a Cinnamon Danish are not enough for this gal. Can we go and eat?"

"We could have room service ... "

"No, I want to go OUT. Now that I can mingle, I want to go out and eat in a restaurant. And REAL food, not this foo-foo French crap that I can't pronounce and is made from Snail's intestines or something."

Steven laughed with her. "Okay, what do you fancy?"

Silvia bit the bottom of her lip, in thought. "Ribs. I love ribs, is there a good rib joint around here?"

Steven nodded. "One of the best, Adam's Ribs, over on 34th. Do you want to freshen up and then we can go?"

"Mmm-hmm, I want to change out of these clothes, fix my face and then we can go!"

Steven wanted to comment there was nothing wrong with THAT face, but decided to behave. Flirting with a client wasn't the best of ideas, flirting with a client young enough to be his daughter wasn't either. His daughter. He wondered how Tally was doing, was she missing him? He couldn't wait to get home and get her into bed and ....

That was when Silvia came out of the bathroom. If Steven had been horny before, he was over the moon now. She was exquisite now.

She stood before him, long blonde hair gleaming. She'd added a bit of powder-blue eye shadow to those eyes, which seemed to beckon to him. Now she was wearing a short, black, beaded dress that hugged every supple curve of her body. She had round, sexy breasts and legs that were now encased in black stockings, going down to very sexy heels, with straps criss-crossing halfway up her sexy legs. The pretty girl from earlier was now a sexy vision in black.

"Wow."

She beamed at him, showing a row of perfect, white teeth. "I take it you like the outfit?"

"I'm a living, breathing member of the male species. Of course I do. Although you might be a bit overdressed."

Out came that pout again. "Oh, pooh. If I've got it, I need to flaunt it. I've been cooped up for nearly 8 years, I want to get out and show the world what I've got!"

Steven thought what she "had" was killer, but he didn't comment. He took her arm, leading her back down to the lobby, where the Beemer was waiting outside. He drove again, zigzagging through the streets until they reached the restaurant. A tacky neon sign buzzed outside and he grinned sheepishly.

"This place has been around since the 50's, but the inside is okay and the food is fabulous. Ready to brave it, milady?"

Silvia took his hand in hers and said "Lead on, kind sir."

When they entered, there seemed to be a few moments of silence, evidently, the patrons weren't used to someone who looked as good as Silvia. Steven puffed out his chest a little, they likely would think she was his date, and it didn't hurt his ego at all to have them think he had such a sexy number on his arm. The waitress led them to a secluded booth in the back "To getcha away from all the gawkers, Miss Anders, I saw ya on the news" and they settled in.

"So, I guess our little revelation has hit the fan?"

"Yes, and I would imagine there will be phone call after phone call trying to book you on the talk shows tomorrow. Any preferences?"

Silvia leaned in, those beautiful blue eyes captivating his attention again. "Just nothing too early, okay hun? I can't stand those chirpy, morning TV hosts."

He laughed and the waitress re-appeared. "Wouldja like something to drink before you order?"

Silvia surprised him by saying "God, I'd kill for a beer. Genny Cream, if you've got it!" Their waitress nodded, Steven ordered Bourbon & Branch and they settled in again.

"Beer?"

"Heck, why not? I'm old enough" she giggled. "My dad drinks Gennessee Cream Ale, he used to let me have little sips of his. I miss him, Mom too. I'm still not quite used to living on my own."

"Your parents must be very proud of you."

"You would think so, but I think I intimidate them. I was a success at 16, remember? By the end of my first year, I had made 10 times what Daddy did, driving forklift at the lumberyard. I offered to buy them a big house or a new car, but they said they didn't need it. I just wanted to help out, you know?" Steven could see she was a bit upset, so he chucked his finger under her chin and drew her head up.

"You can't change who you are, but you can be the best you can be. Don't try to be anyone else, maybe your parents just want YOU to be happy and not worry about them, okay?"

Silvia smiled and then the waitress returned with their drinks. They clinked glasses together and Silvia asked "You seem very wise. Do you have children?"

Steven smiled. "Yes, a daughter who is a bit older than you. She's a HUGE fan, she wants me to get her books signed."

"Are you proud of her?"

"Yes, I am. She's an exceptional young woman, even after her divorce."

"Was it a painful divorce?"

"Yeah, her husband started cheating on her. He's insane. Tally's the most incredible young woman, smart, sexy, lovely – who in their right mind would cheat on such a woman?"

Silvia raised an eyebrow. "Who indeed?" she asked. Was she reading too much into this, Steven seemed very comfortable talking about his daughter as a woman – most fathers wouldn't describe their daughters in such a fashion. She didn't care though, Steven was a lovely man and she was enjoying his company. She was a free-thinker, a modern young woman, a live-in-the-moment kinda gal!

The waitress arrived with their food a few minutes later, and a copy of LOVING A LEGEND for Silvia to sign, which she was happy to do. Steven watched the petite blonde eat, she had an appetite, that was for sure. Natalia would absolutely love her, he thought, trying to think of a way to introduce them and let his daughter meet this nice young woman. A lot of Natalia's friends had been "forbidden" to see her when she married Jim, it would be nice for her to meet this woman she admired so much. And, he thought with a laugh, how he'd love to see her face when she found out how YOUNG Silvia Anders was. Although, he supposed, she'd see it on the news tonight.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm sorry Miss Anders, my mind drifted. What were you saying?"

"First, it's Silvia, and second, the waitress asked if you wanted dessert."

"Are you having any, Steven?" she asked, leaning in close and gazing at him with those smouldering baby-blues of hers. He felt his brain fogging again.

"Ummm – well, they do have exceptional Cherry Pie."

"Oooh, sounds yummy. Let's get that – a la mode!"

It was simple to see why people would be intimidated by Silvia. She was bright, inquisitive and full of life. If she wanted something, she went for it. A lot of people would find that hard to handle, Steven found it extremely appealing.

She chattered on amiably, until the bill came. Silvia went to pay, but Steven stopped her. "We're on an expense account, I've got it!" he smiled. They went outside into the cool night air, Silvia shivered slightly. "I think I'm underdressed in this outfit!" she chuckled.

"Yeah, but you made the night of a LOT of men in there" Steven smiled as he handed her his coat and wrapped it around her. Silvia liked having his arms around her, even for a minute. "You noticed, thank you, kind sir."

"Noticed? Pretty lady, in that outfit, you'd stop traffic!" he flirted with the pretty young blonde.

Ah, Silvia thought, so he does think I'm pretty. Okay, time to put Step Two of my plan into action.

"Is there somewhere else you'd like to go tonight?" Steven asked her. She shook her head and smiled.

"Not really Steven, it's been a long day. I'd like to go back to the hotel, perhaps have a nice drink and unwind. Would you drive me back please, I'm a bit light-headed from the beer."

Being a gentleman and in charge of here welfare, Steven did as he was asked. She was still bubbly and cheery as they went up the elevator to the plush hotel room, he was still enjoying the pleasure of her company. She used her key-card and entered the room, scampering about here and there. "I still can't believe all of this fuss is being made over ME!" she trilled.

"Well, enjoy it and have fun. I should be going, I have to find out where they want us tomorrow."

"Oh no, please don't go, I love your company and we're having such fun. This is my first time here, stay, please stay, and keep me company?" There went that cute pout again and Steven knew he'd agree.

"All right, the bar is complimentary. So, would you like a drink? Some champagne, perhaps?"

She nodded, adding flirtatiously "Not too much, though. Champagne tends to make me do naughty things." She licked her lips a little, accepting the glass from Steven and downing it quickly.

"I still can't get over the fact that someone so young writes so WELL. You write with the flare of someone with a lot of life experience, even your sex scenes seem those of a much more experienced writer."

"Well Steven, I'm hardly some naïve little waif."

"Ahh, the local boys wanted to score with the big-name author?"

Silvia frowned, then sighed. "No, I've kept my anonymity. Most people back home call me SJ, for Silvia Jean. I've had some fun with some of the local hotties Steven, but I am choosy."

Silvia noticed that Steven didn't react to her usage of the term "hotties", so she pressed on. "I was a very sensual, passionate, naughty young lady. I think people are beautiful, never moreso when in the throes of sexual passion. So yes, I have indulged my lusts from time to time."

Steven listened and responded. "I'm sorry Silvia, I didn't mean to offend you. You're an adult and entitled to do whatever you chose. I think it just took me by surprise, that's all."

"A nice surprise, I hope?" Silvia smiled. "Listen dear, I need to get out of these clothes and into something less constricting. Pour us both another glass and I'll be right back."

Steven poured himself a glass, downed it, poured another for himself and for Silvia. She was charming, the perfect word for her. The personality of the young woman validated her success, she had fire and passion, whatever path she chose, the partner who walked it with her would be lucky indeed.

Times like this, Steven wished he still smoked. He enjoyed Silvia's company a great deal, she was a pleasure to be around, but she made him nervous. Like she knew a great secret that he wasn't in on. If he had something to puff on, it might make him a bit more at ease and ....

"Steven?"

He turned around, half-expecting what he saw standing there. Still, she was quite lovely and it still startled him. Silvia was standing there, wearing the tiniest black teddy, it barely came down past her navel. She was also wearing a matching black thong, with stockings and ultra-high heels. She looked exquisite and he knew he wanted her.

Still, when the sweet young blonde wrapped her arms around him and kissed him hard, he managed a meek protest. "Silvia, no, this isn't right. I'm old enough to be your father."

Silvia smiled, a smile that would take any man's resistance away. "So? I have a daddy-thing anyway, Steven. Don't you know all little girls want to fuck their fathers?"

He knew he shouldn't – Silvia Anders was a client and she was very important to McMillan. But his desire for this cuddly, wonderful blonde over-rid any common sense and he returned her lusty kiss. His hands moved down her body and cupped the cheeks of her lovely, rounded ass. She found herself melting against him, yearning for Steven to take her to the big bed and make love to her.

They moved, kissing, touching, to the bed, easing down upon it. She decided for playful and straddled his lap, peppering him with tiny kisses. Steven knew to be gentle with her, she might be more wordly in some ways, but she was still a young woman. She stroked his face with her fingers, looking at him with a sweet smile.

"Did anyone ever tell you you're kinda hunky?" she said, kissing him with those sweet, soft lips.

"Hunky, huh?" Steven grinned, kissing her neck, brushing his fingers through her soft, blonde hair, taking in the scent of the delicate fragrance she wore.

"Yup." Silvia was practically melting in his arms, she rocked a bit forward, her soft breasts pressed tight against his chest. She felt comfortable with Steven, Silvia instinctively knew their lovemaking would be special, memorable. He wasn't pawing at her or rushing to get the lingerie off, he was taking all of her in, letting her set the pace, snuggling her close and enjoying the moment. She let one strap of the teddy fall off her shoulder, baring one soft, round breast. He looked at her, smile and leaned forward, taking the soft globe into his mouth, suckling it gently, teasing the nipple until it hardened into a soft peg. A contented sigh escaped her lips and Silvia wiggled a bit more on his lap.

Silvia's soft young body felt wonderful to Steven, he felt honored to be making love to her. She was different from Natalia, sweet and gentle, while Natalia was all fire and passion. Silvia was cool and blonde, Tally was dark and smouldering, you never knew what was underneath her exterior.

She bared her other breast and he kissed that, still fondling the other one and making her quiver. He had a good touch, Steven did, not like some of her other lovers, rushing and fumbling. Whenever he touched her, Silvia felt adored, cared about, he made her feel sexy and alive. She looked at him, ran her fingers through his slightly-graying hair and ruffled it. "Hey hunk!" she chided him "Why do you have so many clothes on?"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers
12