Natalia's Naughty Daddy Ch. 04

Story Info
Natalia sexes up the ladies whle Steven romps with Silvia.
4.5k words
4.62
44.8k
9
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

"I'll see you in a few days hon. Have you seen the news? No. Been busy, have you? Okay Tally, try not to miss me so much."

"Oh Daddy, I really miss you, but I'm trying not to be too bored without you." The alluring brunette blew a kiss to Carly who was perched on the bed, waiting for her to come back. They'd barely gotten out of bed in the past few days, other than to eat, shower [ and fuck in the shower ] and then fuck again.

George had called yesterday and he and Carly had words - loud words. Natalia's sister-in-law told him she was staying away for a while "to think". Tally began kissing down the blonde's sexy body as she hung up the phone. "You won't be thinking too much for a while, babe!" she teased as she saw the blissful expression cross her face.

Natalia sent her father a kiss and hung up. Steven then rejoined Silvia on the bed and she began sucking him to hardness. Since their first fuck, after every personal appearance, the young blonde had rushed back to whatever hotel they were booked in, gotten naked and insisted he fuck her as much as she wanted. Only his daughter-lover matched Silvia Anders for sexual ferocity.

Natalia, cuddled with Carly in the oversize bed, knew her father's next appearance with Silvia Anders was in Chicago, he'd be gone for at least 3 more days, likely longer. Perfect. By then, she'd have all her plans in motion. She picked up her Cell Phone and dialed the number Carly had given her, it picked up after two rings.

"Madame Martine, it's Natalia. I was referred to you by Carly - yes, she's my sister-in-law. I was wondering if you could ... you can? Hmm, someone exotic, do you have someone ...? You do? Oh, she's new and ... oh yes, she sounds lovely. 7 PM tonight at the Regency would be fine, the billing arrangements will be fine, thank you."

Natalia, former wife, incestuous lover, sometime lesbian was trying to find out just who she was. Carly had confessed that in the last few years, she'd been having sex with other women. Carly Vanier, former soccer mom was fading quickly. Carly Vanier, sensual, passionate, kinky woman was emerging like a butterfly from a cocoon. She offered to show Tally a world she was coming to enjoy and see just what lay on the horizon for both of them.

Carly Williams had been a young woman when she met George and the promise of a life of wealth and privilege beckoned. He was strong, intelligent and good-looking -- everything common sense told her she should want.. She would want for nothing if she married him and in his arms, she felt safe and comfortable.

And bored. Bored beyond belief.

She was fond of her husband, but love ...? Yes, very much in the early years. But after all these years of neglect and indifference, it was more of a "like-a-bit" situation. She had given up her true passion once she'd settled into the rut of marriage.

Her true passion was for women. Her first lesbian lover had been her beloved Natalia, her Tally. The elegant, tall brunette with the husky voice and brilliant mind had aroused her mind first, then over a few-too-many drinks one night, her body. Natalia set the blonde woman afire with flirty touches and double-entendres. Natalia had found her then sister-in-law to be an easy seduction.

Ever since that time, women entered Carly's thoughts all time. She bought a small collection of adult films, mostly Andrew Blake, Michael Ninn and Suze Randall, she liked how they filmed girl-on-girl sex -- with tenderness and lots of nice lighting and sexy clothing. She also discovered the work of Viv Thomas, his films reminded her of her times with Tally -- sweet kisses, unhurried sex. Nowadays, if George wasn't interested or was away, she'd go to their Den, slip a DVD into the machine and play. Or read. She was becoming quite the collector of erotic novels.

She discovered Vivian's loft bookstore and spent an afternoon that Carly remembered fondly to this day. Vivian was friendly and amusing and personable. She told Carly she was welcome to visit anytime and gave her a sizable discount on her purchases. Carly gave her a kiss of thanks A soft kiss that turned into kisses, then caresses, sex toys beyond description, heated oils and raunchy lesbian fucking -- by the end of the day, Carly was an eager member of the Sisters of Sappho.

Vivian became a dear friend, but their relationship couldn't go too far -- Vivian, like Carly, had a husband, she also had a regular lesbian girlfriend -- her own stepdaughter, which was risky enough. She didn't want to arouse her husband's suspicions, she told Carly one lazy sunny afternoon in the loft's back-room playroom.

Vivian told Carly that she was part of a large community of kinky lesbians and she brought Carly -- willingly -- into her perverted circle. Nothing was taboo and all was done with the softest of kisses and the most fervent of desires. For the time being, Carly was happier than she'd been in a long time, if George was away, Carly could play. George was away a lot. Carly played -- a lot.

Carly grew to adore all these women as a kind-of surrogate family. She felt supported and no one judged her.

There was sensual Mia, who had the most skilled tongue and hands Carly had ever experienced. She could spend torturous hours wresting orgasm upon orgasm from Carly and was equally demanding in her needs. In order to please Mia, Carly found herself becoming much more adept in the lesbian arts.

There was statuesque Anya, who dominated Carly and taught her that she could be submissive, give in to a lover's desire and let herself go in her arms, trusting all would be well.

There was Johanna, Anya's daughter and lesbian playmate, who was submissive and a perfect little toy for Carly's emerging lesbian desires. There were many more women, of all shapes and sizes, ready and willing to be tasted or to taste, to be the fucker or the fuckee, women who lived for their own hedonistic pleasures.

It was Vivian who urged her to stay with George. "Until you're sure baby" she said one afternoon over coffee in the loft. Vivian herself was a happily-married woman, although she had other outlets for her kinkiness. She told Carly "Don't underestimate the comfort of a good marriage and being provided for, my love. Men have their uses -- you might even find one you like fucking. My husband's a wonderful fuck, he's just a few-times-a-week man and I'm a horny slut." Vivian laughed. "Luckily Bekka, my stepdaughter, is as much a whore as I am. Adam's a very nice man and for the most part, he keeps me happy. With George -- figure out what you might have to lose before you decide anything!" She and Vivian spent one last afternoon in bed and Carly left that affair behind. She adored Vivian as a friend and had come to love her -- she knew she wanted someone with whom she could share a deep lesbian passion with -- but who?

She'd settled into having an occasional dalliance with "the girls" when she heard from Natalia again. Her mind went into overdrive. She showed up at Tally's new home and they kissed as friends, as family, but the fire was still there. Natalia and Carly still had the chemistry, even after all this time. At first, she didn't want to tell Tally just how much she'd changed, but now, after days of loving and pleasure, she opened up. Natalia was so hot for more details, her tongue blackmailed Carly into fessing up by some of the best tongue-fucking ever.

Natalia had married and was unhappy. Carly's brother was a shit and his neglect of the beautiful Tally was as much a disgrace as George's of her. Natalia had found someone, but assured Carly there would be no objection to their lesbian relationship. Carly found it hard to believe, but her keen desire for the sensual brunette won out over her common sense. She wasn't giving Tally up again. Not ever.

"I want to treat you to a nice night, baby girl" she said as she suckled on Natalia's breasts. "I have to go home and deal with .. him!" she spat, furious at her husband. Carly sighed. "So here -- call this woman, Madame Martine is her name. She runs a service for women like us. Her prices are reasonable and she's very discreet. The first time's on me." She squeezed Natalia's ass and they parted once more, knowing it would only be for a short while this time.

Trembling, Natalia made the call. Madame Martine put her right at ease, Carly had called ahead. Madame Martine and Natalia talked for an hour, the Madame asking multiple questions until she knew enough about Natalia to know what would bring her joy.

The next day, at the Regency, Lily showed up. Sweet, adorable little Korean Lily. She with the sweet nature, the slender, whippet-thin body and the most agile tongue Natalia had known in years. Anything Natalia wanted, Lily gave her. She ate Natalia's pussy for over and hour and both wanted more, but Lily was a college student and had an afternoon class. She kissed Natalia a sensual goodbye and left.

Madame Martine called a little later. Natalia was overly enthusiastic. She requested Lily again for 2 weeks, but Madame Martine told her she liked to rotate her girls, so the customer didn't get bored. Natalia thought that was an interesting policy.

"Thing is, I would've liked more" she sighed to the Madame.

"Oh? Did she not satisfy you?"

"Oh God, yes -- but she had to go. I'm still all fired up." she giggled.

"Give me one second." There was a pause and then the Madame came back on the line. "I just spoke with Carly -- she assured me with both of you, money would not be a problem. Is this the case?"

Natalia beamed "Yes -- I'm financially set, so's Carly. Why?"

Madame Martine chuckled and an hour later, an amazing little fireball named Skarlett was at the door of her hotel suite. She was dressed in a schoolgirl outfit that would likely have gotten her expelled. A tight, short plaid skirt. A black, sheer blouse that revealed freckled, "cupcake" tits. A wicked pair of thigh-high black leather "fuck me" boots that looked like they'd been ordered right out of a fetish catalogue. A school for she-devils, Tally thought.

Skarlett knew her way around a strap-on and made Natalia see stars. She also brought lovely little chocolate treats, which she placed all over her body and let Natalia eat from her torso. Finally, in the shower, she ate Natalia's cunt until her knees buckled. Skarlett gave her a wink as she got dressed, flipped her schoolgirl skirt up to show off her naked pussy and scampered out the door.

The phone rang again. Madame Martine's dulcet tones came over the phone. "Satisfied yet, my dear?"

Almost breathless, Natalia told the madame how wonderful Skarlett had been, but it was still early evening and ...

The Madame laughed. "My goodness, you are nearly as insatiable as I. We must meet someday. I am sure you will become a regular of Madame Martine's. For no extra cost, I am sending one more girl. Enjoy, I am certain we shall speak again."

It was nearing 9:30, so Natalia vamped herself up once again -- lining her beautiful eyes with a light blue eyeliner, changing into a slinky black cocktail dress, a thong that hugged her still-rounded ass, stockings with garters and stilettos. She had flirted a bit with the Desk Clerk at the Regency -- why not? She had even hinted to one of the female clerks that they should spend a leisurely morning in her room, "getting acquainted". The girl had blushed -- but nodded discreetly.

Natalia called the Clerk, who put her through to Room Service. She asked for drinks and appetizers to be provided. She was sipping on a Mimosa when she heard a knock at the door.

She opened it and was once again pleased beyond words. There stood a stunning young black woman who must have stood at least 5'10" tall. She was model-perfect, with long, waist-length black hair, dark eyes that were almost obsidian. From what Natalia could see through the woman's trenchcoat, a lovely figure. She held out her hand to Natalia, who was almost shaking with desire.

"Hi -- I'm Patrice. Are you Natalia? Mmm, Madame didn't exaggerate -- you're gorgeous. We're going to have a lovely time, promise!"

"Would you like a drink -- Mimosa, perhaps?" Natalia offered. Patrice flashed a smile so bright, it dazzled.

"That would be very nice -- a sweet drink before sweet sex -- it's cool, baby."

Patrice took off her coat and Natalia was floored at what she saw. Hot. Smoking. Muy caliente!

Patrice was dressed from head-to-toe in black PVC. Form-fitting pants and top, with a bare midriff and stilettos, not unlike Natalia's, that matched. Her body was sheer perfection, cocoa perfection that made Natalia's mouth water. The Madame's girls were beyond description and she knew that Madame Martine was right -- she'd be calling again.

Patrice sat beside Natalia on the settee and took her hand, stroking it gently.

"You're turned on already, aren't you?" Natalia nodded. "Like the outfit?" Another nod. Patrice pulled Natalia's face to hers and they shared an orange-flavored kiss. Moving away for a minute, they finished their drinks and had a few appetizers, a little more to drink, becoming friendly until Patrice herself was the impatient one.

"C'mere gorgeous, I am dying to see what's underneath that hot little dress -- oh wow, what a body. You're fucking hot baby, you're gonna be a great fuck, aren't you?"

Natalia got into the spirit of things immediately. "Baby, I'm gonna eat you inside out, I turn you on, don't I bitch?"

"You sure do -- but now, let Patrice take care of that hot body of yours, okay?"

Patrice, the PVC glistening in the light, moved towards Natalia. She unzipped the back of the dress and began kissing Natalia's back, sweetly, gently, raising goosebumps on the woman's flesh. Coherent thoughts faded -- thoughts of kinky, sexy lesbian play filled Natalia's mind.

Patrice had a beautifully deft touch -- Natalia was barely aware of being undressed, but she was led from the settee, naked aside from thong, stockings and heels, to the large bed. Patrice was still dressed, she walked to a bag she'd brought with her. Natalia wondered what was in it -- a large dildo perhaps? Oh, she wanted to get fucked by this black hottie.

Patrice sashayed back to the bed, feeling the dark-haired woman's eyes follow her every move. The sexy Call Girl was so hot to feast on this bitch, she likely would've done this for free -- but that wasn't an option. "Do you like a massage?" she purred.

"Oh God, yesss!" Natalia exclaimed. She wanted hands and lips and tongue on her body, and soon -- she found Patrice very arousing!

"Then lie back, you fucky thing, and Patrice is gonna take good care of you!"

Patrice's hands moved with a torturous slowness, caressing firm tits, a smooth belly and supple thighs. She liked the stockings, so she didn't oil up Natalia's legs, but the rest of the woman gleamed with a Jasmine-scented oils. Her nipples were little pegs and Patrice nipped each one, hearing "Ooooh!" as her reaction.

Natalia was in heaven as slinky, seductive Patrice played with her body. She felt the dark-hued vixen kiss her pussy through the thong -- she wanted to yell "Rip the fucking thing off!' but she knew patience would be a virtue for them both. Beautifully-manicured fingernails played along the edges of her pussylips and she felt over the moon!

Her hands rubbing and fondling Natalia's body, Patrice smiled. "You're a responsive little slut, baby. That's so hot!"

Natalia let out a soft sigh. "With hands like yours, who wouldn't be? You're fucking amazing!"

"Thank you. I love my work. Who wouldn't? I get to play with sexy little bitch-sluts like you and get paid for it!"

"You think I'm a slut?"

"Yeah baby, you're a lezzie slut -- so am I, it's cool, it's sexy! Want me to get naked so you can see my slutty lez body?"

Natalia looked over at the clock on the wall and saw that nearly an hour had passed and Patrice was still in the sexy PVC -- yeah, she sure as hell wanted to see the black slut's body. Dear God -- only a few days ago, she'd only had one lesbian fling in her life -- now 4 women had feasted on her cunt, 4 women had known her intimately. She was so aroused, Natalia cried out "Yes -- I want to see your black, slutty body. Strip for me, baby!" she purred. She was in a hellish paradise, but she didn't want to turn back! What would her Daddy think, seeing her debauched this way? Natalia wasn't sure, but she'd cross that bridge when she came to it.

Patrice had never been so eager to get naked and do another chick before, she knew -- there was something so hot about this somewhat-older woman, this sexy cunt, that she absolutely craved. She made a show out of baring her delicate, braless tits and moved close so that Natalia could suckle each nipple for a minute. Natalia did so with eagerness and whimpered when the other girl pulled away.

"We can go slow -- I'm not really on the clock. Ooh yeah baby, Patrice wants to remember this. Madame was right -- you're the loveliest client I've ever had. I want to remember this as much as you do." Natalia sighed again -- it was as if Patrice was reading her mind.

Patrice went back over to the settee to remove her pants, but she could feel Natalia's eyes burning through her. Long, smooth tapered legs came into view and now she was naked -- she put her shoes back on and strode, proud and magnificent, back towards her exquisite client. It was then Natalia saw Patrice's pussy was totally bare.

"You like my bald cunt, huh baby?" she teased. Natalia nodded.

"You can scarf it soon baby, but now, it's time to play!" Patrice teased. She declined to fuck Natalia at first -- taking the time to stroke the woman through her stockings, removing the stilettos and worshiping her feet, noting how wet it was making Natalia. Watching Patrice's stunning beauty make love to her was beyond arousing, there were not the proper words. She was barely aware that her thong was gone until Patrice's tongue began dabbing at her pussy. She might have come from that sensation alone, but Patrice climbed back on the bed and began sucking her beautiful nipples and Natalia knew the little bitch was an expert in oral pleasures. Everywhere Patrice's mouth touched, the senses were inflamed! It was so sexy, seeing this near-perfect beauty part her thighs and eat her cunt. Lesbian slut, yeahhhh, I am, Natalia's mind wandered.

Patrice was a gentle, leading, playmate. As the night progressed, Natalia found herself positioned into a heated session of sixty-nine that left both women panting, bucking, writhing, screaming -- yet yearning for more. Skilled fingers fucked deep into hot cunts, nails raked across hot flesh, love bites were on varied body parts and neither woman gave an inch. It was like if one woman got a reaction, the other tried to top it. Never in all her years of loving women had Patrice found her skills so challenged -- and it was a thrill! She wanted a "freebie" with Natalia sometime -- this little ho was just too good to be with just once!

Another round, then another, ensued. From her sack, Patrice produced a vibe that she used to stimulate Natalia's clit while she ate her. Every nerve ending was alive, Natalia wasn't sure if it was the tongue or the vibe, but she climaxed gangbusters. Patrice handed Natalia a strap-on and let Natalia fuck the shit out of her next, howling like a banshee as the dark-haired beauty screwed her pussy harder and faster.

At midnight, their time was done -- Patrice was nibbling on a Canape while Natalia poured them another drink. Natalia couldn't have taken any more fucking and she doubted Patrice could have either. "That was incredible, thank you!" Natalia said as she thanked her with a kiss.

"It was beyond wonderful -- it was -- intense. I'm done for the night now -- but I'd like to stay, if I may?" Patrice said, almost meekly.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers
12