Natalia's Naughty Daddy Ch. 05

Story Info
Lots of kinky adventures & new avenues are opened.
3.1k words
4.46
71.1k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

This one is for Tiffany, a new friend who I hope will continue to be a friend. She kinda nudged me to add a Chapter and here it is. Hope she - and all of you - enjoy seeing more of our naughty friends.

*

"You're going to be home in a few more days, Daddy?" Natalia cooed happily as she sat, stretched out, on the chaise. "Ooh Daddy, of course I'm playing with my pussy = my cunt is always on fire when I talk to my hard-dicked Daddy." Natalia stroked her clean-shaven pussy, she couldn't wait for Steven to feast on his baby girl once more.

Every time she talked to her handsome father on the phone, Natalia got horny. Her cunt grew moist at the sound of him, she bought a new vibe and teasingly let him hear her use it.

He, in turn, had talked dirty to her while she played with her pussy, reminding her that she was his fucktoy and her pussy had to be ready to take his cock when he got home, because he missed his baby Tally and her tight little pussy. She kept thinking about offering him her ass to fuck -- Steven would be gentle and she wanted no barriers between them. As soon as she could arrange it, she'd bring Carly into their relationship -- show her beautiful Carly that not all men were useless shits, she wanted to see her Carly riding her Daddy and for all of them to be one, happy fucking family.

Steven hung up the phone, just as Silvia came out of the shower. Naked, she was doll-like perfection, almost as beautiful in her own way as Tally. Lately, he had thought a lot about bringing her home and letting Tally make love to Silvia. He'd let the idea slip one time and Silvia was all for it, she rode him like a Cowgirl for an hour and howled like a Banshee when she came.

She sucked him hard again, all the while confessing she'd had bi-sexual fantasies for a while now and shocked when her lover confessed he was a daughter-fucker. But the shock was one of desire for the forbidden, Silvia wanted to know more. He showed her pictures of Natalia while they cuddled and talked.

Silvia got up and changed into a sheer, flowing negligee, pale blue against her baby-soft skin. She cooed to Steven to take her in his arms and make love to "his sexy baby girl." She teased and talked and rubbed herself all over him, his cock getting harder at the vision of this sweet, young blonde thing getting all hot and bothered over him.

"Take me, Fuckdaddy!" she whispered softly. "I belong to you, my body belongs to my very own Fuckdaddy to use any way he wants. I'll be his lover or his little whore slut, he can have anything he wants, just fuck me!"

Her lewdness, combined with her sweet face -- it reminded him of his Natalia and he was rock hard and deep within the snug pussy within minutes. She'd aroused him back to a fever pitch and he gave Silvia all he had to give.

"Oh yes Fuckdaddy, that's it, oh yeahhh, screw the hell out of me, I'm your little Fuckprincess and I always will be! You have such a big cock, so nice, so good in Silvia's needy little pussy!"

As his cock ramrodded in and out of her beautiful body, Steven came to some conclusions. He adored this young girl and he couldn't let her go, she was in his blood. But if Tally said to go, he'd let her go and be heartbroken. Somehow, there was a part of him that knew Tally wouldn't -- she'd find Silvia as loving as he did and welcome her into their lives, but how would she fit there?

He felt no guilt over sleeping with Silvia, Natalia had teased him about finding some little hotties on the road. With her insatiable sexual appetite, he wondered how Natalia would manage without him but she just patted him on the back and said "I'll be fine, Daddy."

Silvia, body still sweet and damp from the shower, sat on his lap and pressed herself to his naked chest. "What are you thinking about, Fuckdaddy?" She called him that now in private, it made both of them horny and loved as well.

"The future, pretty girl" he said as he fondled one of her cupcake tits. "The future."

Carly was beside herself with excitement. First, there was the long, sensual phone call she'd shared late last night with Tally, words of endearment and lust spoken. Natalia had again re-assured Carly that she would always be in her life and that assuaged many of Carly's fears. Earlier this morning, there had been a lovely phone call from Madame Martine, thanking her for sending all Natalia's business her way and offering a free playmate as a thank-you gift. They made the arrangements, Carly chose Patrice, the girl that Tally had raved about and they set it up for the following week.

Madame Martine shocked her when she also asked if she would do her the honor of having lunch with her and bringing Tally. This was almost unheard of and Carly stammered out her acceptance.

Yet, it was one thing that excited her above all else. Vivian had called. A long-cherished memory from the past.

"I -- I thought ... " Carly stammered.

"I didn't think we should keep going -- but Bekka told me I was being foolish. We enjoy each other and we were close -- can we be close again, Carly -- please? I miss the feeling of your skin against mine."

All of Carly's memories came flooding back, of toys and heated oil fuckings, lazy afternoons that seemed to go on forever, but were never long enough. Could they be close? Carly was almost jumping up and down with happiness.

The next words she heard from Vivian only added to that happiness.

"Bekka wants to meet you."

Carly was on Cloud Nine. She had always wanted to meet Bekka, Vivian's fiery stepdaughter, they had talked once and even that had got Carly's motor purring. Bekka lived a life of sensuality, she was a lingerie model and made her own money, she did as she pleased. Her affair with her stepmother was an ongoing thing and neither had secrets from the other.

"Carly?"

"Huh? Oh Vivian, don't be such a silly fool. I missed you, my darling, of course we can see each other again. Oh lord, yes, I want that and I want to meet Bekka too, most certainly!"

She could hear Vivian's happy squeal and a voice in the background. Then a husky voice came over the phone.

"Carly? Hello, it's Bekka." The woman's voice practically dripped with honey and the promise of sex. "You know what we're going to do, don't you, lover? I've wanted this for a long time, but Vivian was nervous. But I've had fantasies dear ... lewd, depraved fantasies ... and you and I and Viv are going to make them come true, do you understand?"

Carly was already fingerfucking herself underneath her tiny skirt, she could just see them all entwined in a sapphic trio and it was an exquisite torture. Bekka gave no doubt as to who would be running the show.

"In two days, 10 AM at the Regency. Wear something sexy, I will and so will Vivian, we'll all enjoy looking. Bye-bye baby -- think naughty thoughts."

Think naughty thoughts? As Carly hung up the phone and rushed to call Tally with the news, she knew that is all she would be doing for the next few days.

Natalia was thrilled for her Carly. She wanted full details, she told her, and then she expected Carly to suck her pussy and show her what the others had done to her. Carly squealed and said that sounded like a wonderfully kinky idea, and hung up.

Natalia wandered around the house and was lonely, so she went shopping. Why not, it wasn't her money -- she and her soon-to-be-ex hadn't settled up quite yet. In anticipation of her Daddy's return, Tally went for glamorous, sexy and decadent.

She bought 2 nice dresses because she wanted them to go out and dine as a couple. One was an almost-scandalously short black cocktail dress, very clingy, cut low in the back, but with only a tiny "peekaboo" hole at the front. Steven would love it and he'd love the long dress with the high slit, showing off her long, sexy legs. She shivered as she imagined his hands running up those legs and finding only a tiny thong, or, better yet, her bare pussy.

Shoes -- mmm, yes, why not. Strappy, high heeled sandals. One pair that matched another pair she had, the straps going halfway up the leg. Stilettos, two pair. Boots, a pair that went thigh-high and a kicky pair of GoGo boots she'd long fancied. She bought three pairs of stockings with Garterbelts and flirted shamelessly with the obviously-into-women salesgirl.

"My girlfriend loves them!" she whispered to Natalia.

"Mine does too!" she said, winking to the girl and vowing to return to this particular shop.

Lingerie -- oooh, lingerie, lingerie, lingerie -- was next for Natalia. She wanted something just for Daddy -- hmm, and why not -- something to wear for Carly -- ohh, and sure, why not again -- something that both of them could see her in when she made that happen.

The thought of seeing her strong, masculine Daddy, whom she adored above all others, fucking her dearest friend and the woman she loved above anyone else, made Natalia crazed with desire. Her Daddy had met Carly a few times and liked her, how could he not want to fuck someone as sexy and wild as Carly? He would, he just had to -- Natalia pushed negative thoughts from her head, she was obsessing again.

She hit both La Vie En Rose, using her employee discount, and La Senza, she didn't even stop to consider the costs. A new teddy or two, some sexy bras, another pair of kicky stockings she just had to have, a negligee, a corset and a basque, thongs, a black satin robe for lounging, if she wanted it, she bought it. The sales clerks in both stores were practically tripping over themselves to wait on her, and not because she was sexy [ it didn't hurt, mind you ] but because Tally dropped a bundle.

She "tallied" it up [ and laughed in her head at her own joke ] and she'd dropped nearly 4 Grand of Jim's money. She grimaced and thought, too damned bad. If he wouldn't keep dragging this out, it wouldn't keep costing him.

Natalia smiled and realized in an odd way, she owed Jim a thank you. If he hadn't been an ass and gotten caught, she wouldn't have left him and gone home. She would not have found her one, true lover, her Daddy, her Steven.

Just the thought of her Daddy's firm, masculine body holding her close was getting her horny. Natalia knew she could have any number of men, but she was a one-man woman, Carly was unavailable and she didn't feel like chancing anything with someone new. But, she was so fucking horny.

All the way home in her car, she kept one hand on the wheel and one hand was stroking her naked pussy underneath her mini. She was sure she broke several speed laws getting home, but she had an inspiration on the way home.

She was going to write about her Daddy in her diary. A fantasy story that she'd get turned on by writing and then she could cum. It was a fun thought!

Natalia had to rummage around to find it, it'd been over 10 years since she;d written, but she grabbed a pen and let her mind go.

Dear Diary

He's mine now, all of him. I fucked the man I love more than any other, my beautiful Daddy, my Steven.

He's a wonderful lover -- strong and confident, he held me in his arms and made me feel safe and warm, like his daughter, but when he took me, he made me feel wanted and desired, like a whore, a slut, but all for him.

What a cock -- I gave him head and he loved it -- heeheehee, I nearly made him cum in my mouth, I am such a little nympho cockslut. Yet I love it. I want nothing more than being with my Daddy and being his cockslut for the rest of my life. When he's fucking me, I know he loves me and he's so into it, it excites me every time I think of it.

I'm his Tally -- now and forever. He may have other women, but I don't ever want another man. My time with Jim was nearly a waste, the only good thing to come out of that was my sweet Carly. More on her later.

Daddy's a creative fuck Diary, did I tell you that? We made love in the shower, he backed me up and held me and he entered me. Oh diary, when Daddy's dick is in my pussy, I am in a whole other world. I get off on every stroke and every sound our bodies make as they slap together.

I love my Daddy, my Steven. I would do anything to make him happy. And I will. If he wants to fuck my ass, I will let him drill me there, even if it hurts. But I bet it won't. Daddy would never hurt me. He loves me too much. He's addicted to my tight, horny pussy, heeheehee ...

Our picnic was just the beginning. I miss him being in our bed -- we share a room, of course, how could we not. Daddy says he loves waking up with his baby-girl nearby. I love waking him by sucking his cock and then getting on top and riding his dick. It's a good dick, my Daddy-dick and it's yummy too. I love his cum on my tongue and throat.

Jim never had the passion for me that Daddy has, nor did I for him. I have talked to Daddy every day he's been away. I hear his voice and I get moist. We have the naughtiest phone sex -- I never thought I could do that, but I get out my vibe and tease Daddy and I cum and cum and cum .....

I am horny for him now. I am his love-slave and I have no complaints. Some people would say our love is sick Diary. You know what I say to them?

FUCK OFF!

I am a consenting adult. My Daddy did not rape me. I came to him -- if anything, I attacked HIM! He didn't think we should at first, but it was our destiny. Mom's leaving, my split with Jim ... Daddy and I were meant to be lovers, fuck partners.

I think that maybe in a past life, Daddy and I were a couple. Husband and wife. Maybe he was a lord and I was his horny little mistress, ready to suck his cock and be rogered by him at his merest whim. I feel like that now. Steven can look at me with his eyes and I melt. I miss him. I want him back. Thank God for Carly.

Daddy's touring with Silvia Anders. SILVIA-FREAKING-ANDERS. He told me she is sending me a surprise. I love her writing. I bet she's sexy -- her writing is. I wonder if Daddy would fuck her? I wonder if he IS fucking her. I wouldn't mind. I want my man happy.

I worry at times -- what if I get pregnant, what about my other life. Then I stop. I won't drive myself crazy, I just won't.

If I get preggers, I will have the baby. Our child will be raised with a lot of love and Daddy is in remarkable shape. As for my other life ...

I want Daddy to know Carly. The way I do. As a lover and a wonderful person. I want to watch his beautiful cock going in and out of my baby's pussy, I love Carly so much. I want Daddy to love her. I want them to love each other. I think they will. Carly's life has been a bit chaotic, I want her to know that there are wonderful, caring, loving men in this world. Besides, I want to eat Daddy's cum out of her cunt and I want to sit on her face while Daddy fucks her and I her to sit on mine and all sorts of combos.

Am I crazy Diary, to think all of this can work. I don't think so. I think my father and I and Carly can be very happy together. We can live in love and it can overcome any obstacle.

Hurry home, Steven-Daddy. Your horny little girl is waiting.

I will sign off for now Diary, it helped to put all of this down.

Natalia closed her Diary and got on to her old bed. She cupped her pussy mound, she was soaked and wet, just as she thought she would be. She inserted her vibe deep into her cunt and dialed Carly's number.

"Hello, my little slut. I was just thinking of you!" came Carly's voice in a dulcet tone.

"And thinking perverted thoughts?" Tally cooed.

"Of course, but with love."

"Of course." Tally blew her sister-in-law a kiss. "Love you baby, wish you were here."

Carly giggled. "I can hear the vibe. Wish I was, too."

"Listen Carly, are you doing anything this Sunday?"

Carly thought for a second, she knew that was after her meeting with Vivian and she'd be a pistol. She was having the best week.

"No, I'm free, but isn't Steven coming home the night before?"

Tally grinned. "That's kind-of the point. I want you to help welcome my Daddy home."

Carly pondered -- she knew all the details now and she knew what Natalia intended. Did she want to go there? She blew that thought out of her mind, she loved Tally and trusted her implicitly.

"I'd love to, darling!"

Natalia squealed in pleasure, it was all coming together. One final touch.

"Baby, go to La Vie En Rose, buy yourself something slinky and charge it to my account. Poor Daddy -- he won't be able to walk straight on Monday."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers