New Rider 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like somebody really liked getting eaten out in the shower," Eryn said, snickering.

"I REALLY did," Ruby admitted, "but I absolutely love how you each care for each other."

"Mount that bitch!" Tala shouted.

"I think you've had too much wine, little orc," I said, laughing.

Tala faked an exaggerated hiccup and Eryn grabbed her breast.

Ruby looked at me - it was almost a leer but it was respectful enough that I was okay with it.

"Can we do sexy-time in here for tonight?" I asked. "Tomorrow, we can fuck as dragons."

"I would like that a lot," Ruby said.

"Have you been fucked in this form yet?" I asked her.

She shook her head, 'no'.

"With these two," I told her. "I warmed them up with my tongue."

"You kind of already did that," she said, smirking.

"If it's okay with you, I'd like to do it again."

She nodded.

"After that, you can decide if you're okay with me climbing between your legs or if you'd rather be on top and control the momentum."

She glanced at the girls.

"We made him claim us," Eryn said.

"He made me mad and I bit him first," Tala told her. "It was fucking incredible!"

"I think I would like that," Ruby told me.

"Okay, then," I said. "You want to do it on the couch, on the floor, or in the bedroom?"

"Or the kitchen table?" Tala offered.

"What?!" Eryn gasped.

The rest of us laughed.

Tala started grabbing cushions and Eryn began helping her. Soon they had created a soft nest in the middle of the floor. The two of them took Ruby by the arms, and led her to the nest.

Once she was on her back, I crawled between her knees. The girls took her hands in theirs and held them. They pressed their lips to the corners of her mouth. I took her ass in my fists and started on my dessert.

I only caught glimpses of what the girls were doing as I feasted but, from everything I saw, they were keeping Ruby's mouth, neck, and chest covered in kisses.

The half of her body, that I had control of, was writhing. I worked from her cunt-hole to her love-nub and then back again - making sure to lick, nibble, bite, and suck everything that made her wiggle, moan, or scream. I was tonguing and sucking the entrance to her vagina when she came. She didn't squirt but her climax was powerful.

Eryn threw me one of the damp towels and I cleaned up my face. I crawled up Ruby's body, pausing long enough to give her fabulous breasts and neck some attention.

I looked into her eyes. The girls released the redhead's hands, and she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me softly.

"That was amazing," she said. "I have never cum so hard in my life! I'm really tempted to stop things here for now but I want your cock inside of me so badly. I don't even need you to cum. I just need you to claim this pussy as your own. Is that okay?"

I nodded - and kissed her lips. I felt the girls - one of them at least - lining my cock up with Ruby's vagina. Ruby's arms were still around my neck. Keeping our lips together, I pushed forward. I could feel one set of hands, rubbing lightly over Ruby's mons. I could feel another set massaging my ball-sack.

As soon as the head of my cock slipped inside of Ruby's cunt, the hands disappeared, the girls slipped away, and we heard the bedroom door close.

"They are very special girls," Ruby whispered.

"Yes," I said. "They are."

The redhead panted as I pushed deeper and deeper inside of her. She mewled when the head of my prick brushed against the door of her womb.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Ruby," I told her. "I'm going to claim your pussy as my property. I'm going to fuck your cunt until it screams my name. This pussy is going to belong to me and no one else."

"Please ..." she begged.

"You're going to need to hold on tightly because I'm about to fuck the shit out of you."

I raised my chin up - exposing my neck for her to latch onto - but, instead, she clamped her jaws down on my collarbone. She bit hard and growled, "Claim me!" through her clenched teeth. Her teeth never let go of me - from the time I began thrusting - until I filled her with my seed.

I scooped my arms under her knees, pulled her legs up and open, clamped my fists onto her massive breasts, and held her body in place. Then I punished that pussy. I could hear my ball-sack slapping against her ass each time I slammed back into her.

Even before her orgasm came, her body was trembling and she was mewling. I fucked her hard - without mercy - without ceasing.

Her pussy clenched as she climaxed and still she kept her teeth clamped onto me. I continued to drive into her - again and again. The entrance to her vagina was pointed up into the air - making it easy for me to drive all the way inside of her - and I did - as hard and fast as I could.

I could feel fluid running down my collarbone and I wasn't sure if it was blood or spittle - but she was still holding on - so I kept fucking her.

The second time her vaginal muscles spasmed and clenched - the contractions rolling up and down the length of my penis - it pushed me over the edge. My cock lurched and I shoved the head of my prick down until it brushed against the gateway to her womb just as my seed began pumping out of my aching cock.

~~~ Fatherhood ~~~

I really don't know how long I was asleep. I woke up when Tala and Eryn giggled and I realized that the two of them were standing over us. I opened my eyes to see Ruby blinking the sleep out of her eyes.

"Good morning, sleepyheads," Tala cooed.

"It looks like they fucked each other unconscious," Eryn giggled.

"Good morning, lover," I told Ruby.

"Good morning, handsome," she replied.

I let my senses range over her body. My cock was still buried inside of her - up against her cervix. There was a spark of starlight in the middle of her womb.

"Did we?!" I gasped.

"I think so," she said, smiling - before pulling my lips to hers.

"I didn't know that was possible," I told her.

"Neither did I," she replied.

"What?!" gasped Tala.

"Your husband," Ruby informed her, "is going to be a father."

"Oh, gods!" Eryn squealed. "Really!"

"I really don't know, girls," I told them.

"What?!" asked Eryngium.

"Oh," I said, trying to hurry and correct the misunderstanding. "Ruby is definitely pregnant - I just don't know if I've given her a human baby or a dragon baby."

"How long until we'll know?!" Tala gasped. "Eryn! We've got to go shopping. We've got to buy a present for Ruby's baby!"

"Hey," I said. "It's my baby too."

"Yeah, yeah," Eryn said, laughing, as she snuggled in to kiss Ruby's lips. "I'm so excited!"

"Get your dick out of her, husband," Tala demanded. "The poor girl's already pregnant!"

I laughed, gave Ruby a tender kiss, and started to get up.

She wouldn't let me. "I believe you belong right here," she declared.

The other two laughed and then finally came to give me some kisses.

"About fucking time," I growled. "I do all the work around here and nobody gives me any attention."

"You still have your cock buried in her cunt, husband," Eryn growled. "I'm not sure how we can give you any more attention than that."

"My hands and lips are lonely," I complained.

Finally the two of them squeezed in beside Ruby. I filled my fists with their ass-flesh and busied my lips, wrestling with my three willing combatants.

"That's much better," I sighed when we were all snuggled together and I'd gotten a good taste of each of them.

"How is he not squishing you?" Tala asked Ruby.

"I'm a dragon, too, little orc," she cooed.

Tala giggled and kissed the corner of her mouth. "I'm so jealous right now," she told Ruby.

"I'm sure that Lord Striker's seed will take root in your belly soon enough, little vixen," Ruby assured her. "The good news is that you'll have me out of your hair now and be able to enjoy your husband without my interference."

"But you have to promise to come back here to have the baby," Tala begged.

"Yes, please," Eryn agreed.

Ruby looked at me and said, "You are so very lucky, my lord."

"I told you," I said, stealing another kiss.

"Okay, girls," she said. "This will be my first so I'm not positive - but I think I have to do this whole nesting thing - and then I'm not sure I should be traveling after the baby is born."

"Which is why you should have it here," Tala argued.

"I have my own cave," Ruby insisted.

Tala stuck out her bottom lip in a pout.

Ruby giggled and said, "If I promise to give Lord Striker directions and let you know as soon as the baby is born, would that be good enough?"

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Tala asked.

Ruby looked at me.

I focused on her womb with my senses, but it was still too early to really tell. "Not sure yet," I announced.

"You have to promise to come visit in a month or two - as soon as you know which it is - so Eryn and I can go shopping. And you have to give Lord Striker really good directions. And what's your favorite thing to eat?"

"Sheep," Ruby said, giggling. "They tickle my throat on the way down."

"That's horrible!" Eryn gasped, falling into a fit of giggles.

"Just to be safe," I told Ruby, "make sure you're in your dragon form when you give birth."

She winked at me and nodded, pursing her lips.

I gave her another kiss.

"Alright, then," Ruby announced. "If you two can get this big oaf off of me, I need something to eat. I'm starving."

No sooner did the two girls have me up but they were taking turns licking and sucking my cock clean.

"You taste good, Ruby," Tala cooed.

"What?!" she gasped. When she spotted the two of them and realized what they were doing, she said, "That's terrible!"

Both of them giggled and went to help her up, giving her kisses at the corners of her mouth.

I asked if any of them wanted a shower. Ruby wanted to keep my scent a little longer. The other two argued that they needed to be fucked hard before they wanted another shower. Seeing as how no one wanted the water warmed up, I headed to the kitchen and started digging out a few breakfast dishes.

I found a small cask of mead in the pantry-stone and brought it out. It was probably a little early for mead but nobody complained when I put a mug next to their plates. Soon everyone was eating, drinking, visiting, and laughing.

We put the cushions back where they belonged, threw the coverlet in the laundry, and dropped onto the couches to visit some more. Eryn and Tala talked about baby gifts. Ruby snuggled in my arms and listened to the two of them.

My new baby-mama stayed long enough to share the midday meal with us and then she headed for home. Tala reminded her to give me a mental map to her place before she left.

After the girls got permission to visit, I told her that we'd wait a few weeks and then drop by. She said she was looking forward to it.

After Ruby left, I showed the girls the machines that I'd bought from the gnomes that washed, scrubbed, and rinsed the dirty laundry. Even the princess was astounded. I showed them the machine that forced hot air through the clothes to dry them but warned the two of them that they needed to hang up the nicer gowns and other outfits so that they could air dry. We had a room with a fan that Ashlyn used for just that purpose. The girls were ecstatic.

After dinner, we showered together, and I fucked each of them up against the wall of the bathing area. After we rinsed off the sweat from our sex-play, we dried off, cuddled together on the couch, and fell asleep.

I woke up a couple hours later, dimmed the lights, and carried them in to the bed. It was a little small for the three of us. I'd probably need to see about getting a larger one.

~~~

We spent the next day terraforming the approach to the cave so that it was nearly impossible for a large group to march or walk together. I added wards a little farther out but had to rethink those when they kept getting set off by rabbits and squirrels.

We also got the honeybees situated near the fields of wildflowers. Luckily enough, there was a patch of clover nearby as well. We would need to see about trapping a couple new queens when they hatched and splitting the colony up to give us more nests from which to harvest honey. We would repeat this every year or so until we had what we needed - plus whatever we were going to trade to Bree.

Once the bees were placed, I went back to work on the early-warning system and finally got it working the way I wanted. After that was done, we ate dinner, made love, and fell asleep.

~~~

The next morning, we breakfasted, showered, dressed in traveling clothes, and headed for Mire's Edge. Captain Arden and the boys came riding up behind us as we were approaching the outskirts of town.

As luck would have it, the cooper had passed away the month before. We talked to his widow and, by the end of the day, we had bought her out, purchased a house on one of the side streets, and apprenticed Bree to the town brewer.

Bree would study under the brewer until the spring. At that point, the brewer and his wife were planning to pack up and head east - to move in with her parents. They were getting up in their years and needed someone to look after them.

I went ahead and paid the brewer what he said he wanted for the brewery. We got the papers signed for the cooperage, the brewery, and the extra house and made sure the boys were squared away.

We visited the baker, and I bought a few things to restock from what we'd eaten from the pantry over the last few days. I stopped at the butcher's and the inn and added a few more things. A few of the folks at the inn grumbled about Tala but, when I told the innkeeper that I owned a big place up on the mountain, he squelched the naysayers. It didn't hurt that he'd heard that we'd bought two businesses and a vacant house earlier in the day. He made sure the rest of the folks understood that we were heavily invested in the town. I slid him an extra silver as we left, which disappeared about as fast as his mother's maidenhood had - or so the saying goes.

Dusk was falling as we slipped back into the cave. I unlocked the house, and we went inside and closed it up for the night. The girls took turns riding my cock until they'd earned a creamy reward from me and then we snuggled together and fell asleep.

~~~ End of Chapter 3 ~~~

(This series has 6 chapters.)