Newly Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Alex was already growing fond of her new servant. Missy might have come for a home of privilege herself, but she already had a good idea of how things had to be. She would fit in nicely in the household and she was so adaptable. Alex lubed up the rubber cock and slid it into Missy's tight, naughty little pussy. The young redhead accepted it without a whimper, although none would have heard a whimper had she made one. The eager little thing was already face-down in Bella's cunt, eating her like she had been doing it forever. The three lovely playmates got a nice rhythm going and Alex playfully slapped Missy's ass as she fucked the girl with the toy. She saw how happy Bella and Missy looked together, as if this was something they had wanted to do for a long time and had now been granted permission. If lovely young Missy was this hot already, Alex couldn't wait for the girl to meet the rest of her family. She would sure to make that happen shortly - and that would be sooner, rather than later.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12