No-Tell Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"I want you, I want you sofucking much!" Jaslyn groaned as Jessica licked the entirety of her body. "This is the greatest night of my life."

"Better than your honeymoon with what's-his-name?" Jessica teased, licking Jaslyn's dark nipples with her talented tongue and mouth.

"Oh fuck, no comparison!" Jaslyn laughed out loud. "In fact, you're even better than the three boys I had sex with before I married him."

"Slut!" Jessica laughed.

"I had no intentions of getting married a virgin," Jaslyn recalled. "I had learned a few tricks of my own when I went on my honeymoon – like it mattered," she said as she recalled Ferris' lack of stamina.

Jessica's tongue entered Jaslyn's mouth and she held her lover's face as they kissed. "Practice them on me," Jessica said with a gentle tone. "Or maybe, learn some new ones. I'm here for you, baby."

Hearing that made Jaslyn's heart take flight. There had been zero emotional succor in her marriage to Ferris, none. She felt that she could trust Jessica with her lusts and desires, so she just let go. Wherever the chips might fall, she would still have had this moment. She hoped for more, lots more, but the orgasms she had experienced already were more than she would have ever bargained for. She'd had so few with Ferris that she had all but convinced herself she was frigid. Now, she knew that she was anything but. Jaslyn had almost forgotten how good cumming could feel. She never intended to feel that way ever again.

Jessica had never before experienced the rush of emotion she was feeling now as she made love to – and fucked – her companion. She saw the look of bliss on Jaslyn's lovely features and made her move. She didn't know if Jaslyn's ... she didn't like thinking abouthim ... had ever gone down on her. Jessica was sure a selfish prick like him wouldn't be much for foreplay. She knew men like that, some had been clients that she had tried to educate. Some had been willing to learn, many others had not. Jessica did know that no other woman had ever done for Jazz what she was about to do. She kissed Jaslyn's long legs and worked her way up to her sweet, pouty pink pussy. With abandon, she plunged her face into her girlfriend's pussy and began eating her out. Jaslyn wasn't quiet, she screamed out and pushed her friend's head in as deep as she could go. Jessica felt a smirk cross her face, certain that the dipshit had never made Jaslyn howl like this. Had anyone? Jessica licked and tasted and wondered about her friend's sexual persona. Was she a passive lover or aggressive? Did she like to be noisy or was she quiet? Jessica realized that as she was discovering these things about Jazz, the other girl was likely learning them about herself as well.

"Fuh-FUCK!" Jaslyn groaned when Jessica came up for air. They kissed again and Jaslyn tasted herself for the first time. "I didn't know I tasted like that," she laughed. "I'm delicious!"

"Yes, you are," Jessica smiled happily. "Are you up for more?"

"What now?"

"Sixty-nine, so I can help guide you in learning what a woman likes, or at least, whatI like," Jessica said. "Do you know what that position is?" Jaslyn shook her head as her previous lovers, all of them male, hadn't done that with her. Jaslyn's husband was incredibly vanilla in the sack, Jessica soon learned.

Having a pussy to eat and having hers eaten thrilled Jaslyn to the core of her being. She and Jessica were insatiable for each other's ...cunts, she loved thinking in dirty new ways ... and their mouths and tongues were buried deep. The dark babe held her tanned blonde girlfriend close as they munched away and dipped their tongues deep into each other. By this time, Jaslyn's orgasms had far eclipsed the total amount she had experienced in her entire lifetime. Her mind was pablum when the two of them broke apart and even though Jaslyn didn't think she could handle any more, her lover was able to prove her wrong. They had sex, with breaks for coffee and food, until the break of dawn.

Jaslyn went home, albeit reluctantly. Jessica had extracted a promise of a return visit, which had turned intovisits. By the time a few weeks had gone by, the two women found that they were miserable if they didn't spend at least a few nights a week in bed, lavishing kinky attention on the other's horny body. So not to arouse suspicion, they had lunch a few times a week to cement their alibi of a renewed friendship.

Jaslyn surprised her girlfriend with her business smarts. She had a long talk with Jessica and they started a whole new plan for Jessica. She was put on an allowance, with the rest going into a high-earning bank account. Jaslyn insisted that she didn't want Jessica working in the bar scene any more, she put her in touch with another classmate who got Jessica an established client base. As soon as Jessica had enough money, with Jazz pitching in some of her own, she was going to buy a condo for herself. She would continue renting the apartment, as the rent was incredibly cheap and it would be her new place of business, taking only the clients she wanted. Never once did Jazz pressure her girlfriend to give up her work. "I'm a sex fiend," Jessica admitted with a laugh and a shrug of her shoulders. "I love to fuck and get paid for doing it. It's weird, but it's who I am."

Jaslyn adored "who Jessica was" and proved it every time they went to bed. She hadn't told Jessica for fear of her balking at the idea, but she was close to being ready to walk out on Ferris. There was nothing left for her there anymore and she knew it. With Jessica, she had found a new life and fun she had never imagined she could have.

Jessica was wearing a leather corset and thigh-high boots, a birthday present from her "not so secret" admirer. She looked hot and ready to fuck. "Have you given some thought to my idea?" Jessica asked her lover as she got in the mood for fun.

"About us having a threesome or me trying out other lovers?" Jaslyn answered and then, shook her head. "No, not yet. I'm still trying to cope with the guilty feelings I get when I cheat on my husband. I'm getting over it, but you know, my upbringing."

"I knowlots of men and evenmore women who would trip over themselves in desperation at the thought of fucking you," Jessica teased. "Whenever you're ready – I promise, I won't be jealous. We both know how we feel about our – situation."

Jaslyn smiled and nodded, although she wasn't as secure yet as Jessica seemed to be. When Jessica displayed the new strap-on she had purchased with the intent on giving Jaslyn her first full-on girl fuck, Jaslyn relaxed somewhat more. The more often she played these games with Jessica, the easier it would be to –cope with the guilt.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12