Not Me Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samuel ogled her body unabashedly, "Alice, you are gorgeous. I'd ask you to marry if you weren't married." Next, he handed her the flowers.

She blushed, "Thank you, sir."

Samuel stared at us, "Guys, try my aunt's cocktail. It's the best. Every celebration in our family, she makes a new one." He poured a full glass for each of us and waited for us to taste it. Alice sipped it first, "It is sweet, somewhat tangy, and has rum in it."

Samuel chuckled, "You are right. Aunty always puts rum and pineapple in her cocktails. The secret is what else she adds, which I have no idea..."

I tried it, too, and liked it. It was slightly too sweet but still very tasty.

We sat down and chatted about tennis - Alice's significant improvement, the rise of Carlos Alcaraz, and who among the women was ready to replace Serina Williams on top.

We continued talking for twenty minutes, and I noticed everyone's empty glass. I opened the second bottle and filled the glasses. Alice must have liked the drink because her second glass was emptied 10 minutes later. Her eyes became shiny, and her demeanor changed. She was laughing more often and became chattier.

At one point, Samuel stood up and moved toward Alice, "Ma'am, would you do me the honors and dance with me?"

She chortled, "I am not very good at it, but if you lead, I'll try my best."

It was slow music, and the steps were easy to follow. Samuel put her hand on his shoulder and held her other as he grabbed her waist. They started moving on the rug in slow circles. It looked like Alice's legs were not steady. Samuel put her hands around his waist and pulled her head to lean on his broad chest. They continued moving like that for several moments. I saw him whispering something in her ear. She gazed at him and grinned. He whispered again. She glanced at his face again and nodded 'yes.' His hands hugged her back and pulled her toward him. One hand started trailing her back. Alice shut her eyes, and her legs followed his very closely. He moved behind her, bent his head, put her hands around his neck, and hugged her tummy. They continued dancing for a while, and then Samuel whispered again in her ear. She blushed. He whispered, this time being more insistent. She looked at him and whispered back. He looked at me, smiled, and then mumbled something. Her lips barely moved, but it was an explicit 'OK.'

Subsequently, his hands began roaming over her upper abdomen, gradually moving up to the ample chest. Her face was reddish, but she didn't stop him. They continued the slow dance as his hands massaged lightly her covered tits. She moaned and said something in his ear. He chuckled, nodded up and down, and his hands kneaded her breasts harder.

I noticed the front of his pants displayed a huge bulge between her ass cheeks. I was conflicted. Was my fantasy about to become a reality? Did Alice agree to be fondled by Samuel? How far will she decide to go? I also had a strong feeling of jealousy. This guy, who she hardly knows, is molesting her body, taking advantage of her being under the influence of alcohol. If we go further, what would she feel the following day?

My mental anguish didn't last long. This was my most prevalent fantasy, and it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make it happen. Was my decision to let it continue related to my alcohol consumption? Very likely, but deep down, I knew it was an excuse more than a real reason (alibi?...).

I lifted my eyes again and saw Samuel's hand creep up to her cleavage and then he inserted two fingers inside her dress and groped her voluptuous boob. She moaned again, and her rear pushed back into his groin. His pelvis disengaged from hers. He grabbed one of her hands and directed it to his bulge.

They continued moving on the floor, her hand rubbing his tent and his palm groping her tit, lightly stroking her nipple. Its contour was clearly visible. Her moans were now louder, and my dick began stirring.

Samuel stared at my face and then my groin. I saw a victorious smile. He whispered something. Alice gazed at my groin and sighed. His mouth was near her ear the whole time, and now and then, he whispered again. She glanced at me one more time. Was it a pleading look? I looked back expressionless.

Next, she turned around and continued dancing, but her fingers fumbled in his zipper. She cautiously unzipped the front of his pants. As it turned out, Samuel did not wear underwear. His long hard black cock thrust forward and up.

She gasped and looked at me again. I stayed silent. She knelt before him and gently massaged his monster using both hands. He ordered her in a low tone. I didn't hear what he said, but I could guess...

She kissed the head and opened her mouth widely to envelop his erect cock. Samuel stared at me and signaled me to kneel behind Alice. Once I did it, he blurted, "Tommy, Alice's blowjob is pleasant. I want to do it while tweaking her marvelous tits. Please undress her for me."

Alice continued sucking his cock. Did she hear him? Gingerly, I unzipped her dress, and the front dropped to her waist. Samuel's hand fondled her firm tit, but the bra was still on. "Tommy, don't forget to remove the bra for me." I unclasped the bra, and it fell on the carpet.

Her stunning tits were fully exposed to our eyes and Samuel's exploring hands. He groaned, and I watched Alice's mouth spread wider around his massive girth. Samuel looked like he was fast approaching a major orgasm. He stopped everything and removed his cock from her mouth. She gazed at him in confusion.

"Guys, it's time to go to bed. Alice, please undress me, and Tommy will undress you."

Alice started removing his shirt and then his pants. She seemed hypnotized, and her movements were almost automatic. I took my time and undressed her.

Subsequently, Samuel took her in his strong arms and carried her to bed like a baby.

He ogled her body from head to toe, "Alice dear, your body is divine. Please spread your legs for me. She did as told. He dove between her sensuous thighs, and his tongue lapped her labia. She shivered and placed her hands on his curly hair. He continued licking her outer and then inner folds. Alice's moans turned louder, and her palms pushed his head deeper into her cunt. His large hands cupped her marvelous orbs, and his tongue found her sensitive clitoris.

She held her breath momentarily, arched her back, and then her torso began jiggling from side to side as she underwent a massive orgasm. My cock stiffened, watching her. I lay by her side and kissed her lips. Her open mouth barely reacted. She was mumbling words incoherently.

When her climax abated, Samuel's head moved up, and his groin was now in front of her exposed wet pussy. The head touched the moist entrance. Alice shuddered. He bathed the distal part of his hard prick with her juices and started invading her tunnel. Alice delivered two children vaginally, but it was years ago. Since then, her cunt was only used by my half-his-size dick. Samuel's patience was commendable. He continued his persistent advance but took his time, allowing her vagina to enlarge and adjust to his enormous girth. Once he was all the way in, he waited a few seconds. She was whimpering and tried to pull him deeper. It was his signal to go ahead.

Samuel turned to me, "Tommy, kiss her nicely; after all, she is your wife. In the meantime, I'll show her what a real man can do inside her sweet cunt."

I began French kissing her. Initially, she seemed to reciprocate. However, Samuel's long, hard strokes took over, and her mouth cried into mine. He was pounding her tortured body mercilessly. At one point, she seemed like a ragdoll under his big black body.

He continued ramming savagely in her pussy as Alice alternated between shivering, convulsing, and blubbering. If her first orgasm was massive, this one felt like Massive plus...

Samuel grinned at me, "Tommy, fucking your wife is a fantastic treat. I am going to cum soon. Initially, I thought after I was done, we'd shower together, but I suspect Alice will be too tired and won't be stable on her feet. So your job is to clean us both. OK?"

Soon after, a scream escaped his mouth, and I watched in awe his body hammering Alice like she never experienced before. Her body was now moving uncontrollably, and I was sure she had no idea what was going on...

Samuel's climax began diminishing, and his black snake, which I got so familiar with, started shriveling. His sweaty body rolled on his back, and his rapid breathing continued.

His cock was covered with a thin layer of whitish slime. It looked like a mixture of his goo and her intrinsic lubrication, which I loved to munch on... My lips wrapped around his soft cock, and I gently licked and sucked the residue. Afterward, I bent toward Alice's pussy and lapped her entrance.

I noticed her lifting her head, staring at my face buried in her drenched cunt, and watching me eagerly swallowing Samuel's cum. Seconds later, she lowered her head to the pillow without saying a word.

I was done and lay down relaxing.

...

I woke up and stared at my watch. It was 5 am. It was pitch-black, but I heard a rhythmic noise coming from the other room. I approached the door and saw Samuel on his back with Alice riding him cowgirl style... WTF? I was confused. I entered the room and let them see me.

Alice continued riding him and smiled, "Honey, are you OK?"

"What is going on?..."

"You fell asleep, and we didn't want to bother you, so we moved to this room. We slept for several hours, and next, he woke me up, and I saw his gigantic cock pointing to the ceiling. He dreamt about being my horsy and asked if I ever rode a man. I told him I did it with you a couple of times. He convinced me it would be a wonderful experience if I tried it with him. So now you know the whole story."

"Honey, you do not feel an after-effect of the cocktail we had last night?"

"Tom, let's discuss everything later. Now I enjoy my cunt being full to the rim. Samuel's organ is fantastic. The way he fucks me is a heavenly pleasure. If you are bored, you can suck on my nipples. God! I love what he does to me..."

I sat by her side and watched them moving in synchrony. The sight was very erotic - Her white-skinned body moving up and down on his slick, muscular, coal-black body...

Alice's nipples were hard and begged to be played with. I tweaked one. She moaned softly and closed her eyes, her face displaying supreme pleasure. I sucked hard on her other nipple and felt her body shake. I retracted and stared at her.

Her body shook hard, and she lost her balance. Alice was kept in place by Samuel's strong hands and his massive cock that impaled her onto his body!

Her head extended backward, and her mouth opened to catch more air. I couldn't resist... I stood before her and shoved my stiff dick into her mouth. Her lips closed instinctively around my member, and she milked it. Samuel noticed what I was doing and grinned, "Tommy, good idea. She is now in the throes of a prolonged orgasm. Double penetration is what you fantasized about, right?"

Her sucking intensified, the harder and faster Samuel was drilling into her pussy. I knew I was about to cum any second and blurted to Samuel, "YES!"

I held her head tight as a torrent of seed poured into her mouth. Alice's mind was elsewhere, and she wasn't ready for my cum. As a result, she gagged and coughed for a few seconds before recovering and swallowing my goo. To my astonishment, she continued riding Samuel as if nothing had happened, and her climax never waivered...

I sat on the side and ogled the two perfect bodies in action. Suddenly, Samuel's pelvis jolted into hers, and he grimaced as he filled her vagina with his juices. When he was done, he gently rolled her to the side, and they rested.

I waited for them to recover. Several minutes later, Samuel looked at me and smiled. Both were spent, and neither talked. Alice opened her eyes a short time later.

...

We stared at each other quietly, feeling satisfied and relaxed. I turned to Alice, "I love to see you like that. I was concerned you'd hate me for putting you in this situation..."

She gave me a long look before talking, "Honey, I love you. So don't get upset about what I am going to tell you. You never talked to me about your secret fantasies and desires. I didn't do it either... Often, you talk in your sleep. The talk is not clear, and I have never heard complete sentences. However, certain words mean a lot. About a year ago, I remember one night you mumbled something about Darryl. Initially, I found it funny, but then you mentioned, 'I sucked you.' I was stunned, yet it was only a dream, and I wasn't sure if it was a nightmare.

"The following night I watched your lips performing dry sucking movements, and I heard you again referring to a black guy named Darryl. It sounded like you were fantasizing about sucking this Darryl or... already done it. I was at a loss - You always told me how pretty and sexy I am, and all of a sudden, you crave sex with a Darryl... I didn't have the guts to talk to you. I was afraid a sincere discussion would terminate our marriage. My brain searched for a solution to a problem I wasn't sure existed. I started reading Literotica, looking for stories involving black guys.

"Before, I was never interested in sexually explicit stories, but some aroused me. The constant mention of 'all black men have big cocks' sat in my mind. When masturbating, I frequently envisioned a big black cock penetrating me. And then, just like Darryl's name appeared out of the blue, his name disappeared from your nightly 'self-chat.' One morning after you left for the hospital, I checked your drawers to look for a clue to your dreams. I found your black vibrator.

"Again, I was distraught and unsure what to do about it. One day, after reading an especially arousing story about a black man having wild sex with a white woman, I grabbed the huge black thing and used it on myself. I came like never before. After that day, I used it quite often for months. I felt guilty in the last six months because I didn't see signs you were using it anymore. I thought you changed your ways and we'd return to normal again. And then Samuel appeared.

"Seeing a handsome black guy around raised my suspicion. I was less surprised to hear you mention his name in your sleep since I checked your underwear and kissed you each evening upon your return from the facility. It became clear you satisfied him orally. And one time, I saw cum stains on your brief's rear... It was just a matter of time before I was about to confront you about it - the idea of using Samuel as our tennis instructor postponed my plans. I decided it was time to talk the same night you mumbled, 'a threesome with Samuel and my wife.'

"In the meantime, I noticed Samuel pretending to teach me how to hold the racket while his groin pushed against me. I played along and actually enjoyed his attention. Remember I was reading sexual stories involving big black men? Our buddy Samuel instructed me with his hardening cock against me! He thought I wasn't aware of his cock pushing against me. He didn't know how my crotch tingled and how wet I was... Then came the big day you tried to persuade your conservative prude wife to entertain Samuel on his birthday. Samuel brought his 'secret cocktail' to make me horny and 'looser.'

"Trust me, I was aroused but sober the whole time, and my mind was lucid. At any moment, I knew exactly what was happening. I enjoyed his exploring hands on my body. I closed my eyes, imagining I was in one of the erotic stories I read. I watched you and saw you didn't stop Samuel. In fact, your cock created a nice tent, telling me you were enjoying Samuel's hands roaming my boobs, unless you were on it with Samuel from the beginning. To say it bluntly, I decided to go along and try the threesome you mentioned in your dream. I didn't want to cheat on you with a black man, but we three could have fun together.

"After you fell asleep, Samuel and I played some more, and I told him everything. He laughed and said he wanted to conquer my body from the first day he laid an eye on me. I was taken by his words and showed him my plan B in case the evening didn't progress toward a threesome. Remember the transparent nighty you bought for me? I left it on my dresser, and if Samuel had not proceeded to seduce me, I was supposed to pretend I was half-drunk and wear this sheer thingy with nothing underneath, hoping to arouse our black hunk. As it turned out, the original plan worked well, and I didn't have to do it."

I stared at Alice, speechless. Slowly, my mind cleared, "Honey, what's next?"

"Well, darling, now that everything is in the open, I have another confession. You always looked at me as your 'nice wife,' who liked having sex with you but would not consider anything 'deviant' because I insisted we'd have sex in the dark. Dear husband, I was not shy about my body or behavior during sex! Your dick, even when it was maximally erect, rarely made me climax. Sorry to be blunt, but it's not large enough for my vagina. You couldn't see my face when the lights were off, and it was much easier to pretend I was orgasming by making minor sounds... Occasionally, I did reach an orgasm, but it happened when I masturbated my clitoris and nipples, whether you were inside me or not... You asked me what about the future. I think it's time I stopped faking and enjoyed to the fullest the world of sex.

"As I said, I love you and want you around, but certain conditions will apply. From now on, the only cock penetrating my pussy will be Samuel's. Whenever we fuck, you'll be allowed to stay in the room with us. Your main duties will be to do whatever Samuel tells you and suck me and Samuel whenever ordered. In return, I'd let you use my mouth each time you do a good job. By the way, I discussed it with Samuel already - We can use your undersized dick differently. I want to try a three-way where Samuel's cock plows my pussy, and when I'm aroused, your lesser one will get free access to my back hole. I read it in Literotica and heard from a friend that the pleasure a woman can get from two cocks dancing together down there is indescribable! Honey, are you interested?!..."

12