Oedipus Ch. 01

Story Info
Dad was cheating on Mom. I wanted to help.
3.5k words
4.49
16.7k
44
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a good-looking 22-year-old, 6'1", 190 pounds of muscle, due to extensive workouts, I was fairly successful with the ladies. I was a running back on our football team and was responsible for most touchdowns. My best friend was Ricky, our quarterback. He was 6'0", 185 pounds, handsome, and admired by the opposite sex. We joked a lot about our good fortune of being attractive. We bragged to each other about our conquests and frequently double-dated. Ricky and I met mainly on the football field, but we also went to bars and the occasional movie together.

I chose to go to UCLA because it was far from home in Boston. For my own reasons, being away was good: I could build my independence and be away from a particular person.

Spring break was days away, and we prepared for a week of leisurely fun. Two days before leaving the campus, Ricky found out that everybody at home had Covid. No one had a severe illness, but his parents suggested he'd better stay in LA. He was depressed, so I offered him to join me at my house. He accepted enthusiastically.

When we arrived home, Dad was around and welcomed Ricky.

Mom was at the health club doing yoga with her friends. Half an hour later, she entered the house wearing shorts and a sweaty tee shirt. Ricky saw her, and his mouth stayed open. I didn't blame him. Mom looked great: At 43, she was 5'5", 127 pounds, with shapely legs and protruding boobs that looked especially prominent in her tee shirt.

She noticed Ricky and apologized, "I am Steve's Mom, and my name is Eva. Sorry for appearing so sweaty. I thought you guys would arrive later and planned to shower before you showed up."

Ricky found his tongue and mumbled, "Ma'am, that's OK. Nice to meet Steve's Mom at last. He mentioned you often."

She smiled and disappeared into the bathroom.

Ricky was lying through his teeth. I never mentioned my mother to him, and for a good reason; Dad was cheating on her. I caught him once, and she had no clue. I suffered and was reluctant to break her heart, so I chose to study far away from home and not talk about her.

Mom came out of the bathroom wearing a long robe. She extended her hand to Ricky and said, "Stevie told me about your friendship. Thank you for taking care of my child."

Ricky chuckled, "I am not sure what he told you, but he was my guardian angel. Without him on the team, we would have lost most of the games. Your son caught many balls I threw badly and we scored a lot, thanks to him. Of course, as a proud quarterback, I vowed never to admit it, but you are his mother, so I make an exception."

Mother smiled, "Isn't it interesting that my son tells the story differently? According to him, on multiple occasions, you were the one to save the day. Anyhow, you guys are probably hungry. Would you like all of us to eat outside, or would you rather wait half an hour, and I'll make something here?"

Ricky jumped, "Please, Eva, we don't want you to slave for us. Let's go out."

She laughed, "I assume you hunks are carnivores. Steve, how about The Outback?"

I gazed at Ricky. He winked at me, "That is a fantastic idea."

She looked at Dad, "Tony, will you join us?"

"Honey, I told you about the board meeting I must attend." She grimaced but stayed silent.

Mother asked me to check if we could get a table in an hour. Luckily, somebody canceled, and our reservation was approved.

Mom looked gorgeous in her long blue dress. We entered the restaurant with her in the middle. She said, "I want everybody to watch me being accompanied by the 2 most handsome men around."

Ricky ogled her and blurted, "I doubt men will think this way. Most men will be jealous of Steve and me for dating a breathtaking woman!"

Mom grinned and glanced at me, "Darling, I thought you two were young-girls-womanizers. It turns out your buddy flirts with older ones, too."

"Mom, Ricky compliments every woman he finds attractive. The biological age does not matter. I, on the other hand, am a virgin and never laid eyes on any woman except for one."

"I believe you are a virgin, the same as my age is 23. However, I am interested to hear who the girl you fancy is..."

"Sorry, Mom, but it's a state secret."

The waiter arrived, and the 3 of us ordered steaks. Mom had a glass of Pinot Noir and we asked for beers. The meat was tasty, and we loved it. The atmosphere was quite noisy - We hardly heard what the other was saying.

When we returned home, Ricky and I went to my room, and he commented, "Steve, your mother is a knockout! She is a real MILF."

"I know."

He stared at me, "You are awfully quiet about the subject. Do you and your mother not get along?"

"Ricky, she is my mother. Let's keep it at that. It's a long story. One day, I might tell you."

"OK, mate. How are we sleeping tonight?"

"You have your own room. It is across from mine. I'll show you."

...

Our vacation passed fast: We went to bars, met girls, brought them home, and partied for long hours. We were noisy and could do it because my parents bedroom was on the other side of the house.

On occasions, I saw Mom wandering near our rooms. One time, we met outside my room, and I glanced at her. She sighed and said, "I miss the happy college years. These days, Dad is rarely home in the evenings, and watching TV all the time is quite boring."

"Mom, I have an idea. Why don't you come to LA next weekend? We'll celebrate being in first place in our division. You'll be my date, and it will be fun."

"Honey, your offer is very tempting, but Ricky and you are the stars. I'd hate to see everybody mocking you for bringing your mother to the big party."

"Mom, you are the prettiest woman I know. First, I do not care if anybody has a bad opinion of me, but more importantly, I think all men will envy me. Unfortunately, many girls may hate you for stealing my heart..."

She giggled, "Stevie, you became a flatterer like Ricky. Every mother loves to hear compliments, even if they aren't true."

I watched her face and blurted, "I think you underestimate yourself. I've met many women of all ages, and you are by far the most attractive MILF I know."

"Are you serious?!... I doubt it. If it was true, your father would spend more time at home."

I didn't say a word, but deep inside, I was furious. How could I tell her Dad didn't care about her because he was chasing spring chickens? His new secretary was 19 years old, and he bedded her already.

"Mom, on Thursday, catch a flight to LA. I'll make sure you have the time of your life."

"Honey, are you sure I won't be a distraction and unnecessary nuisance?"

"Your beauty may cause a distraction, but I want you there, and stop arguing with me."

She smiled, "Yes, boss."

...

Mom's plane landed on time. I drove her to the Royal Palace Westwood Hotel near our dorms, where I reserved a room beforehand. It was a nice room with all the amenities.

I left her to organize and promised to return 2 hours later to pick her up for dinner in a good restaurant. Knowing she loved Italian food, I called the Maccheroni Republic. It was a weekday, and I could get a table for 2.

I arrived back at the hotel half an hour before the reserved time and knocked on her door. I could swear the lady who opened the door was not my mother. Her brown wavy hair was loose and perfectly framed her pretty face. The touch of mascara, makeup, and red lipstick made her look like a model! She wore a short beige dress that displayed a nice cleavage. Her tiny waist gave her a terrific guitar shape. The 3" heel shoes turned her usual walk into a sexy sway.

I was impressed and stood still with wide eyes, "Lady, where is my mother?"

She grinned, "You asked me to accompany you tomorrow at your party. I assume everybody there will be in their 20s, so I decided to dress like a woman younger than myself. Knowing you approved, perhaps I'll dress similarly tomorrow."

"You look marvelous!"

"Honey, thanks for the compliment, even though Billy Cristal used this line first."

"Mom, I am not kidding; if you weren't my mother, I'd ask you for a date."

She took my hand and announced, "We are on our way to a date in a restaurant."

When we reached the restaurant, the waitress led us to a quiet corner. I followed Mom and noticed several men ogling her. I was very proud!

We sat down and looked at the menu. Mom selected Ravioli Di Zucca. I took the Agnolotti Di Ossobuco and ordered a bottle of good Chardonnay. The food was delicious and melted in our mouths. Mom loved it and also had 2 glasses of wine. She looked happy when we started eating and became chattier later on. I suspected the alcohol had something to do with it, but I didn't care. I wanted her to enjoy her time in LA.

When we drove to the hotel, she started telling me about her relationship with Dad. I found out she knew a lot about his escapades, but when I was growing up, she turned a blind eye to keep the family intact. When I was in my first year in college, she confronted him about it. He swore to stop his shenanigans and begged her to stay. She forgave him, but a year later, she heard him on the phone with one of his young girls, discussing the reasons why he wasn't willing to divorce Mom. At one point, she even talked to a lawyer about a separation, yet never had the courage to take the crucial step. She began to cry in the car.

When we arrived at her room, Mom asked me if I needed to be in class early the following day. I answered that I was free until Monday.

She gazed at me, "Would you stay the night with me? I hate being alone in a room in another city."

She was in a foul mood, and leaving her like that was a bad idea. I didn't hesitate, "I'll be happy to stay with you, but I didn't bring anything, not even a toothbrush."

She smiled, "I think I can get everything you need from the front desk. And tomorrow, you can go to the dorm and bring the clothes for the party." She left the room and returned 10 minutes later with a toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving cream, and a disposable razor.

I was set for the night, except for a major issue: The room had a single queen-size bed. I suggested to Mom that I sleep on the tiny couch, but she adamantly refused, "Don't be silly; the bed is large enough to accommodate both of us comfortably."

She showered first and returned 40 minutes later wearing a short nighty. Subsequently, I entered the bathroom. Half an hour later, I was done shaving and showering. I put on my underwear, opened the bathroom door, and saw a dark room with Mom on one side of the bed. I moved quietly to the other side and lay on my back. I tried to fall asleep, but Mom's revelations about her complicated relationship with Dad kept me awake. As I dozed off, I heard Mom begin to cry. I waited a minute, hoping it was a bad dream. However, her cry became louder.

I turned to her, "Mom, can I help?"

She moved to my side and hugged me. She cried, "Honey, I shouldn't have told you about Dad and me. You have a happy party tomorrow, and you'll be upset."

I hugged her shoulders, and she came closer to me. My intentions were pure, but her closeness made me smell her hair and body. All my prior feelings toward her returned. Her large soft breasts crushed into my chest, and my penis began reacting.

I felt like a total jerk; My mother was crying, needing my emotional support, and I became aroused thinking about sex... Despite trying to think about everything else, from politics to climate change, my pecker continued its ascent. Next, I managed to disconnect our lower bodies but Mom would have none of it. "Please, Stevie, I want to sleep in your arms and hear your heart..."

I whispered, "Sorry, Mom, but I can't."

She moved away and began crying again, "Your Dad is cheating on me, and you do not love me either. I want to die."

I hugged Mom again, "You are getting it all wrong. I love you too much." I moved my pelvis toward her, "You feel what I mean..."

Her hand touched my erect cock, "Is this the reason you won't spoon with me?"

"Of course! Mom, I love you much more than you think. It's no longer just a love of a mother. I love you as a woman. A very sexy woman..."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know. But how can you have these feelings toward me? I am much older than all of your young girlfriends."

"I explained it to you before, but you weren't listening. I want you, not the other girls. I used them as a poor replacement for my real desire."

"Honey, I think I drank too much wine tonight because hugging you made me feel something too. Smelling your fresh, manly odor and having your strong arms around me, I felt safe like never before. But it wasn't all. I felt horny... I assumed it was the alcohol. Darling, since Dad prefers other ladies, you are my man. However, my brain tells me that since we are mother and child, there should be a limit we should never cross."

"Mom, I love you and will never impose myself on you, but perhaps it's better if we keep some distance between us."

She whined, "So I won't be allowed to hug you again?"

I pleaded, "What do you propose I do if my body betrays me? I want you with all my heart! I want all of you. I understand your reluctance, but the closer we'll come, my arousal will increase. When you look for solace, would you really want to feel my cock poking you in your tummy?"

"I don't mind being poked, but it won't be fair for you. And one more thing: I told you only half the truth. Yes, my brain tells me to stay away, but my body wants you. You have no idea how wet I am now. The combination of your smell, beautiful body, and hearing about your love for me when your Dad stopped feeling this way is a powerful aphrodisiac. I like to blame the Chardonnay, but deep inside, I know it's only an excuse."

"Mom, may I kiss you?..."

"Honey, by now, my answer to any request will be 'yes.' My brain gave up fighting."

I kissed her lips lightly. She trembled in my arms. I kissed her again; this time, I licked her full lip. She sighed, "Oh honey, I can't take it anymore. I love you so much..."

I kissed her, and she parted her lips, letting my tongue invade her mouth and dance with hers. She gasped and then clutched her body to mine.

Her pelvis gyrated on my stiff prick, and the hard nipples poked my chest.

I whispered, "Mom, I want all of you..."

She murmured, "I am yours. Show me how much you love me."

I caressed her familiar, loving face and down to her smooth neck. With trembling hand, I descended to her ample chest and touched for the first time the covered tit I dreamt so often about. It was soft and warm. Mom arched her back, pushing the boob into my palm. I moved to feel the hard nipple, and she groaned, "You are so gentle..."

As I kneaded her breast lightly, my pecker extended further. I barely started feeling her fantastic body and sensed my climax was fast approaching. It was much too early! I disengaged from Mom's reluctant arms, kissed her mammaries one after the other, and continued down to her concave navel. From there, I gradually moved to her mound, meeting her scantily covered bush. The smell of her sex was intoxicating. I inhaled it and met her moist outer folds. I licked the nectar, fondly remembering the day I found her dirty panties inside the laundry basket, and sniffed it...

Mom moaned loudly and whispered, "Stevie darling, you are torturing me."

Next, my tongue penetrated her snatch and licked the inside of her pussy, collecting more of her sweet and tangy juices. I sucked on her engorged labia gently. She gasped, and her hands pushed my head deeper into her exposed cunt. Accidentally, my tongue hit her clitoris. She jolted up and began shaking and whimpering.

I watched in awe how Mom went through a powerful orgasm as I lightly rubbed her sensitive love nub. I continued my ministrations for a few minutes before slowing down. I didn't cum yet, but I felt great: I made Mom orgasm! I wasn't worried and knew my time would come soon.

I let her rest while hugging and kissing her forehead. Her body was sweaty, yet I saw a big smile brightening her face. Eventually, she opened her eyes, watched me, and said, "I am so proud of you. You are the least selfish person I know and the opposite of your father. Despite being very aroused, you cared for me rather than satisfying your own needs. I love you much more than before. Darling, lie down and let mommy tend to your beautiful body."

I rested on my back with my hands behind my head and looked at her. She smiled at me and kissed my lips softly, avoiding my attempt to French kiss her and moving to the side of my neck. Her gentle kiss was ticklish and pleasant. She slid down, and her lips continued exploring my chest as her gentle sucking of my nipples started to arouse me again. her mouth moved downward, kissing her way to my 6-pack.

Subsequently, I felt her small palm finding its way onto my bulging organ. It bobbed my shaft extremely lightly while her mouth continued its descent until it met my erect member. She milked the tip and let go. A large drop of precum appeared on top.

She giggled, "Your naughty dick wants me to milk it again."

I was mesmerized by watching Mom's expert lips engulfing the mushroomed head and sucking it hungrily. My blood began boiling, and I blurted, "Please, Mom, be careful. You are so good that I won't be able to hold much longer."

She smiled, "In that case, let's do it differently."

Next, she stood up above my body with her legs apart and slowly sat down on my raging prick. When it disappeared completely into her pussy, she grinned, "Son, your wonderful cock fills me perfectly. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to ride you. Are you ready for a light galloping?"

I winked at her, "Do it. I'd love to watch your tits bouncing."

She began a slow up-and-down movement that turned a couple of minutes later into a wild ride. Her fantastic boobs swayed from side to side, hypnotizing me until my palms held them in place and tweaked them. Mom moaned and extended her head backward. I raised my knees, and my hands pushed her chest to lean on my thighs. Her ride intensified. I was about to cum at any minute and countered her movements. Second later, I erupted inside her vagina with a growl. My jets pierced her walls, making her scream. Every now and then, I would hear her mumble, "Oh, fuck... It's sooo good! I caan die aaand go to heaaven right nooow...". My rod kept its hardness even after dumping its stuff in her cunt, and I continued pounding Mom's quivering body.

Once my cock began shrinking, I gently rolled her to my side and caresses her lightly. I whispered, "Mom, having you now is much, MUCH better than I envisioned in my wildest fantasies."

She didn't move except for a little smile.

Fifteen minutes later, her eyes opened, and she said, "Honey, you opened a Pandora box. You woke my deepest desires, which I repressed for a long time. Do you think you'll be up to the task again later?"

"Mom, I love you so much; I am willing to suffer and perform my new duties as often as needed."

"I feel terrific inside, but let me shower and freshen myself before discussing your future 'suffering..."