Office Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling the panties to one side, he watched as one finger slid along her glistening slit. Carol's head rocked back again... eyes closed... as she felt her own wetness. The finger slid into her wet channel disappearing to the second knuckle. "Ohhh... mmmm... ohhh baby I can't wait to feel that hot cock sliding into my cunt" she moaned loudly. Carol's stroking had him on pins and needles as he felt his passion soar. He watched as she put a second finger into her pussy, matching strokes with the first one. "Carol you've got me on fire. I NEED to feel your hot pussy wrapped around my cock" he moaned and pleaded at the same time. He shifted in his seat trying to relieve the sexual tension. With her eyes closed and her fingers fucking her cunt, Rick knew that she was enjoying this little game of teasing him beyond control.

Taking her free hand, she pinched her breasts while the other hand continued to explore her hot cunt. Reaching into her oversized bag, Carol pulled out a 7" silver vibrator. Smiling she said, "I brought this the other day because it reminded me of you." She brought the vibrator to her lips, letting her lips trace over the tip. Her tongue snaked out, licking around the end of the shining metal cock as Rick looked on with burning desire. She slowly plunged it in and out of her mouth, all the while staring at Rick's hard cock. His cock throbbed as he watched the silver cock disappear between her lips. Taking it from her mouth, she turned it on low and began to rub it over her tits. Rick sat in a trance like state watching her run it over each nipple and then slowly move it down to her mound. Carol's body jumped when she felt it hit her outer lips. Moaning, rub it up and down slowly, tracing the outline of her pussy. "Ahhh baby this feels so good on my clit. Just like your hard cock" she moaned... pushing it against her lips harder. Rick's cock was about to burst as he watched her sexual stimulating show. "Carol my cock is so fucking hot and hard. I don't know how much longer I can stand this" Rick moaned thinking about his cock pumping deep inside her. "Mmmm baby hang in there a little longer" Carol whispered as she pushed the vibrator deep into her pussy.

Ohhh... ahhh... fuck Rick this thing is making my whole pussy tingle" she yelled out as she shoved it deeper inside her. Her ass moved in rhythm to her movements as she shoved it deeper and then slowly pulled it out. When she pulled it out and rubbed it on her swollen clit, Carol yelped with passion. Her breathing got heavier, pushing her breasts outward against her hand. Her legs spread wider giving Rick a better view of her pink pussy. Carol shoved it back into her hot cunt bringing about another round of moans. Rick watched intently as it disappeared between her silky lips only to reappear seconds later. It seemed like an eternity to Rick as he watched her shove the silver vibrator in and out of her hot wet pussy. He stroked his cock faster and felt it begin to throb as his fingers glided over the sensitive head. He knew he couldn't wait much longer as his hand squeezed tighter on his cock, watching her erotic show and listening to her sounds of pleasure. Her sexual moaning increased with each stroke of the vibrator. Finally Rick heard her call out. "Ohhh... baby... mmmm... ohhh come here and help me... fuck me... please" she commanded as her body rose and fell faster with each stroke.

Jumping out of his chair, Rick's cock waved in the air as he closed the distance between them. Reaching down he ripped off her panties with abandon, tossing them aimlessly across the room. Falling to his knees, he grabbed the vibrator and pushed it deep into her pussy, hearing her gasp loudly. His lips closed in on her hard clit... licking and swirling his tongue around the hard nub. His licking brought more loud moans from her sweet lips. With each pass of his tongue, her ass pushed against his face. Carol's hands grabbed his head, pulling it toward her, trying to capture it against her moist juicy pussy. "Mmmm Rick that's it baby. Use that magic tongue of yours. Mmmm... Ohh... yess... right there" she moaned, pushing her pussy against his face harder trying to impale him. As Rick pushed the vibrator in and out at a faster pace, her body jumped about in the chair. When he pulled it out and rubbed it over her sensitive swollen clit, her body arched high off the chair trying to find release. Rick's cock, aching from not having any release began to throb in mid-air.

Standing, Rick dropped the vibrator to the floor and pulled Carol to her feet. "Carol I NEED to fuck your hot pussy NOW" he yelled... pulling her over to his desk. "I've wanted to fuck you on my desk for a long time and NOW is the time" he said lifting her onto the edge of the desk. Putting his arms around her, his lips meet her sweet hot lips pressing hard against hers. Carol's arms encircled his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist... letting his cock rest at her opening. Reaching between them, Rick grabbed his cock and rubbed it slowly along her slit. Her juices coated his sensitive cock as it slid easily over the slippery nub. Her thighs squeezed together tighter, trying to force his cock into her pussy. When Rick slid his cock over Carol's clit again, she moaned in frustration. "Ohhh Rick, stick that hard fucking cock deep into my pussy PLEASE... my cunt is on fire." Smiling Rick knew that he had the upper hand now but did he really? His cock throbbed with unbridled passion as it stood at the entrance to her pussy. Trying to resist was fruitless and as he slid his cock down her slit, his cock plunged deep inside her hot pussy.

The heat of her pussy was scorching around his cock as it descended deep within her. Their mixed moans of pleasure filled the room as he thrust deep into her cunt. Carol's hands tightened around his neck trying to bury his cock deep inside her. He felt her fingers digging into his skin as he began slowly fucking her sweet cunt. Her pussy muscles tightened around his cock as it slid slowly in and out. Their bodies bathed in perspiration slid against each other. Her nipples, hard with passion, poked into his chest with each thrust. Carol's hands left his back and reached behind her to support her weight on the desk. Her breasts bobbed up and down with each movement of their bodies. Leaning over her, Rick captured one nipple and sucked it hard and deep into his mouth bringing a loud moan from her lips. His tongue swirled around the hard tip and then his lips suck it harder. Letting it drop out of his mouth, Rick's mouth immediately captured the other nipple treating it to the same pleasures. "Ahhh fuck baby suck my tits harder... ohhh... yeaa you make them so hard... fuck my hot cunt baby... ohhh... yeaaaa... harder... faster" she moaned over and over as Rick sucked her nipples while plunging his hard cock in and out of her cunt.

Their bodies moved faster against each other, as they were soon lost in the world of desire. Moaning and panting, they rode the orgasmic wave up and down, wanting and needing to find release. Rick began a slow hard fucking rhythm... bringing his cock out to the very tip of her pussy and then ramming it hard back into her depths. With each thrust, Carol's hips pushed against Rick as her pussy milked his cock. Ahhh baby your pussy is so hot... fuck my cock baby... suck it deep into your hot cunt... it feels so fucking good" he exclaimed as her pussy tried to swallow his hard member. They pushed and pulled against each other... wanting... trying to find the ultimate release. Rick reached out, grabbing her nipples in each hand, feeling the hard nipples between his fingers. Pulling them harder brought a new round of moans from her lips. Carol's pussy pushed down harder on his cock, driving it deeper into her hot depths. He felt his orgasm at hand when his cock throbbed harder inside her velvet walls. "Mmmm baby fuck my cock harder. Ohhh... that's it fuck me baby. I'm going to cum hard inside your hot wet cunt. Ohhh that's it baby... faster... harder... ohhhh" he yelled as his body went rigid and his load released inside her.

Pushing his hips against hers, Rick felt her cunt muscles begin to spasm around his cock. Carol's breathing quickened as her pussy humped up and down on his throbbing cock. "Ahhh... yeaa... fuck me Rick... harder baby... ohhh... yes... harder... ahhhh baby I'm cumming" she screamed as her pussy quivered against his cock. Her ass rose off the desk, pushing against his body trying to shove his cock deeper than it could go. Their bodies moved in unison as their orgasm washed over them like a tidal wave mixing their juices together. Carol slowly fell back onto his desk panting heavily and smiling. Rick's cock moved in and out of her pussy slowly as his breathing came back to normal. Leaning down, he kissed her softly on the lips and whispered "I'm glad you decided to surprise me tonight."

"The pleasure was all mine," she said wrapping her arms around him. "Why don't we get dressed, go out to eat and then head to your place for dessert," Rick said with a sly smile. "Mmmm that sounds wonderful," Carol said thinking of the long night ahead.

12