Oh, NO! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't believe you."

I was torn; The idea of having a penis in my mouth was against everything my father told me. It was the opposite of the way I behaved in school... But Sam looked so pretty, so sexy, and I was extremely horny.

I looked at her dick again. It was slightly shorter and thinner than mine. It wasn't bad looking. Should I touch and feel it?

My alcohol-saturated, aroused brain hinted to ignore the preconceived notions and go for it. I touched it gently. It jolted up. The texture was velvety, with clearly noticed prominent veins. It wasn't slimy or slippery and, actually, felt pleasant. I wrapped my hand around it and slowly moved up and down. I sensed it expanding and stiffening under my touch. In the past, I masturbated often, like every other teenager, but I have never touched another person cock. I never even came close to one.

Being able to come in contact with a male's genitalia without being judged made it easier, and as I mentioned already, the combination of alcohol and horniness can turn a man into a pussycat!

I glanced at Sam, and she whispered, "Sherwood, your hand feels so good on my organ. Taste it, and you'll love it. Do it for me, please."

Her right hand continued fondling my engorged cock, while the other one gently pulled my head down. I gave in. When the tip touched my lips, I kissed it. A single drop of precum appeared on the surface.

Sam smiled, "My dick likes you and cries for you. Show him some love and lick it."

I've never tasted precum, not even mine. I licked it. It had a taste of semen but was very mild and not unpleasant...

"Good boy. Now take it in and suck on it like it was a pacifier. I've done it many times, and the feeling is fantastic. Try, and you'll see. Once you start, I'll take your beautiful organ and give you the blowjob of your life."

My lips gradually opened, and the soft head invaded my mouth. It was difficult to admit to myself, but it felt... nice! I let it progress deeper, feeling the shaft widening inside. It continued advancing until my chin hit the sac. I was proud I didn't gag even once.

"Sherwood, you are a natural! You deserve a reward. Keep it in your mouth and bob it the way you wish a girl would do to your member, and I'll get busy with yours."

Sam moved on top of me, and a short time later, my stiffy was deepthroating her. It was a strange but highly pleasurable feeling - Being aroused and having both my cock and mouth involved in the sexual act was new and extremely erotic. My mind still tried to raise questions about my manhood but was quickly silenced by the pleasure I had.

Sam's blowing became faster and more intense. My pulse increased, and my muscles trembled somewhat. I knew I was very close. And then Sam's body shook, and hot spunk flooded my mouth. Initially, I thought I was about to choke, but I recovered and started swallowing it. I concentrated on making sure the stuff did not go into my air tube, and seconds after I secured it, my spunk poured into her mouth. When she felt my slimy juice jetting in, Sam's lips motion increased, and I felt like a powerful Hoover was sucking me dry.

She did such an exceptional job; I didn't realize her shriveled cock was still in my mouth... I gave it one last kiss and disengaged.

We rested, lying opposite each other for several minutes. I was embarrassed and reluctant to face her. After 15 minutes, she raised her upper body and smiled, "Honey, I absolutely loved what you did. You overcame the silly prejudice that only women are allowed to enjoy sucking a penis. Can you envision the new possibilities we have now?"

Her words were encouraging, and I knew I could face her again without feeling bad about my virility. I was spent, yet feeling good.

We'd have five more days together, continue exploring and pushing the limits...

I fell asleep as I watched Sam's pretty face showing afterglow.

12