One Night in Montreal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YesyesyesyesFUCK! OH! YesyesyesyesFUCKFUCKFUCK! Fuck me, Roman! So good!" she squealed as she held herself up with one hand and pulled on a nipple with her other.

Suddenly, he could feel his pleasure begin to spike, and he knew he was almost there. He couldn't tell if Julie was close or already riding through a series of continuous orgasms as she was clamping down on his cock each time he drove it deep. In desperation, he rubbed his thumb rapidly over her puckered asshole and got his answer.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" she screamed. Her muscles locked up then shook as a colossal orgasm ripped through her.

Roman was swept away as well, his cum surging deep inside Julie. He pulled her tight against him.

"Yyyeeeeeessssss!" she sighed, feeling his heat filling her.

They rocked together on the bed for what seemed like an eternity until Roman felt himself shrinking inside her. He gently eased back until he slipped free. He sat back on his heels as he panted and watched in fascination as Julie's swollen pussy twitched and pulsed. She'd dropped her face to the mattress, but her ass was still in the air. He felt his cock twitch at the sexy scene before him, but it was too soon to do anything about it.

He grinned sympathetically at how red her ass was from the spanking he'd given it. He reached out with both hands and gently ran his fingertips down those beautiful reddened cheeks.

Julie sucked in a sharp breath as he felt her shiver in reaction. Finally, she couldn't take any more and fell forward to escape his touch.

"Roman! You're going to drive me insane with pleasure!" she cried out pitifully.

He laughed in surprise. "That doesn't seem like such a terrible thing."

She turned her head and looked back at him with a sweet pout which just made his smile wider.

He stretched out on his side next to her, resting his head in his palm. "I can't get over how incredibly beautiful and sexy you are and how fortunate I am you fell into my arms!"

Her pout became a satisfied smile. "Thank you for the compliment. I too feel very fortunate! That was the best ever!"

He raised a skeptical eyebrow. "Best ever?"

She gave him a false look of outrage. "How can you doubt me?!?"

He shook his head. "I don't doubt you. I doubt myself! I don't have that much experience and certainly never with anyone as amazing as you!"

She stretched her face towards him, and he leaned forward to caress her lips with his. She sighed when they pulled back. "Mmmm! That is what I mean! Your kisses are incroyablement sensuels!" At his blank look, she growled playfully at him. "You need to learn French!" He nodded, and her smile returned. "Sensual? Deliciously so!"

"Only because your kiss is equally sensual!" he insisted with a smile. "I told you I could kiss you all night!"

"I think kissing is all my body has left tonight. I am, how you say, completely fucked," Julie moaned.

"Thoroughly fucked!" he chuckled.

"Yes! That!" she giggled. "It was so good! No one has made it feel so... puissant!"

He chuckled as he shook his head until she mimed flexing her arms. "Strong?" he guessed.

"Yes!" she exclaimed.

He nodded his thanks. "It was the best for me too!"

She moved closer and kissed him again until they both sighed happily and pulled back.

"Can you stay with me tonight? I don't want this night to end," Roman asked hopefully.

Her megawatt smile returned. "I also don't want it to end so yes; I will stay. Tomorrow you can do that thing with your tongue again down there. I don't know why it feels so good, but I must have more!"

He chuckled as he watched her flushed face. She was so damned adorable! "You can have as much as you want!"

"I think we are going to be so much more than good friends, so I forgive you your choice in hockey teams," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

Roman laughed and grinned happily. His heart was filling with joy as he held her eye. "I want that so much, I forgive you for being a Habs fan."

She giggled then kissed him again.

It was the sweetest peace treaty he'd ever negotiated.