Sarah Opens Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued to fill her mouth with blast after blast of cum. After a few more expulsions, she pulled his cock from her mouth, and she took a huge wad all over her face. It landed on her forehead and ran between her eyes, down her nose, across her lips, and to her chin. He ejaculated two more times across her neck and tits. In total, he pumped 13 times into her mouth, face, and tits.

Seeing my wife's face covered in his seed while licking the remnants off her lips was too much for me. I let loose with my own orgasm, deep into her soaked tight pussy. I held onto her hips as rope after rope of my own seed was planted in her. As Sarah came down from her orgasm, she looked down to see a stream of Jax's seed running down his cock, pooling up at the base. She slowly started slurping up the stream. She followed it down to the base, where she slurped and licked all of him cum.

She swallowed it all with an audible gulp as she smiled at Jax, satisfied, "Thank you."

Jax sat up and kissed Sarah's forehead and thanked her genuinely. We all stood up, and he embraced her with a hug. It looked so erotic, the two of them together. Jax picked up his shorts and got dressed. He shook my hand again, thanking me as well. I thanked him back for making everything so special for my wife. He then left quietly.

I looked at my naked wife. She was still trembling from the whole experience. Her face was still covered in Jax's seed. She felt it dripping from her chin and nose, so she scooped it up with her finger and brought it to her mouth, sucking it off in front of me with a grin. Overcome with emotion, love, and lust, I kissed her deeply, not caring that her face and chest were marked with his seed. I could taste saltiness and coconut on her lips and tongue, but I did not care. I loved this woman more than ever.

I pushed her back on the lounge chair and spread her legs again, inserting two fingers, while peering into her eyes. I wanted to thank her for what she just did. I brought my lips to her clit and sucked it in as her mind rolled over the day's events. It didn't take long for it all to come whirling back in an earth shaking orgasm on my lips and hand. I could see my cum all over my fingers as Sarah looked down wantingly. I raised my fingers to her mouth as she pulled them between her lips, sucking them clean.

Sarah and I both walked under the same shower where this sexual episode started. We embraced each other quietly and washed each other under the warm stream of water. The sun was setting behind us, and the turquoise ocean had a glow about it. We held each other while looking out at this tropical paradise feeling closer than we had in years.

We ordered room service and spent the evening on our patio overlooking the ocean. The day's events were still fresh in our minds as we held hands and enjoyed each other's presence. We didn't talk about what happened and gave each other time to process everything. We called our kids and talked to them, which brought back a bit of normalcy to such an amazing day. Sarah had a glow about her that I never saw before.

Sarah exhibited true joy with every essence of her being. It was as if part of her were missing all of these years. Not that she was a sad person, she was always a kind, happy, and gentle soul. But now she exhibited confidence in her whole being, inside and out. The kids even noticed it when we were talking on Facetime.

"You look really happy and pretty right now, Mom!" one of the kids said when we were talking.

I smiled at her with pride. She looked at me with a sexy grin.

"Momma's really had a good couple of days, kids." I replied with an innuendo between just the two of us.

Later, on the patio, Sarah held my hand as we listened to the tropical night around us. She looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes and said, "Thank you for today, Steve."

She kissed my lips gently and then poured out her heart, "I never realized how lucky I was to have you in my life. Your unconditional love and your encouraging words really helped me overcome my own self-doubt. When I finally surrendered myself and let go of everything holding me back, I felt like a new person. I was finally free of everything keeping me from truly loving you back. Thank you for sticking by my side through all of it, the good and the bad. Thank you for opening my soul. Thank you for the gift you gave me today. I feel like both of us are closer now that I can be me, without my own inhibitions. I realized in the middle of my passion today that it was not Jax who brought this out of me, but it was you." Her eyes were tearing in happiness and love for me.

"Sarah, you are a beautiful human being, and I am so glad that you now see it. Some people never realize their own potential and only give a third of what they are capable of. You have been blessed to realize what was holding you back and shed all of it. I watched a transformation take place in the last two days, and I am so lucky to have witnessed it. Thank you for being open to your own potential. I want you to not hold anything back anymore. Your desires are mine. We are truly one." I responded.

"I will remain open to whatever life has in store for us. Now that I know how good it feels to finally be open, I don't want to take a step back. Thank you for supporting me through this transition," she replied. We kissed again, deeply this time.

The next morning, we got up and hit the gym for an hour and then took an hour-long run. We had breakfast in a cave overlooking the river that runs through the resort. Sarah looked so sexy in her workout attire, even more so now that her confidence was boundless. We returned to the hotel and showered. We decided to make it a beach day since we had not been in the ocean. Sarah selected another new suit with a similar Brazilian cut.

"She was primed for this transition even before this vacation started," I thought.

We laid on a couple loungers on the white sandy beach. I noticed some of the women were topless, and I wondered if Sarah would join them. We ordered a couple drinks and sipped them while watching the ocean.

I picked up my phone to take a picture of the turquoise ocean and white sandy beach. When I went to review the photo, I saw the thumbnails of the pictures I took yesterday and was startled for a second. Sarah saw me jump and asked what was wrong. I showed her my phone and explained about the photos and why I took them. I was concerned she would be upset, but the new Sarah wasn't.

Sarah flipped through the photos, selecting the first one which showed her tonguing him in a kiss with her tits cupped in his hands, and her labia spread around his huge cock. "Oh my God, it looks like we were fucking!" she replied, shocked.

"I know, it was vivid as hell!" I replied honestly.

"I really wanted to, you know..." she said as she flipped through the rest and clicked on the video. I watched Sarah watch the video and saw her bite her lip again.

"What did you want to do, Sarah?" I asked as she stared at the video.

"I wanted this big black cock inside of me." she replied, showing the video of her blowing his cock. Her breathing rate increased.

"Why didn't you do it?" I asked.

"The agreement was for a blowjob." she stated in a matter of fact way.

"Well that didn't stop you from going a bit further than just a blowjob." I said.

"Are you referring to this?" Sarah said as she showed the video of her jamming her tongue up his ass.

"God, that is hot." I replied.

"It was hot watching you do those things with him yesterday. Part of the eroticism about it was watching you do things with him you never did with me. It showed me that you were really opening yourself up to the experience. I never pictured you tonguing another man's ass though. That part blew my mind." I said to her, getting even more turned on.

"I couldn't believe I did it either. I was so caught up in his masculinity and his power, I felt like it gave me a sense of control over him. His masculine scent, his size, his color, everything. I wanted to please him with my mouth in every way I could. I gave myself to him completely. The taboo nature of putting my tongue in his ass turned me on to another level. It was so wrong but felt so natural. Plus, when you did it to me, I found out how good it feels and wanted to give him the same pleasure"

"If we weren't on this beach, I'd bend you over and fuck you right now. I'm so fucking turned on by you right now!" I told her

"Oh God, me too. My bikini is soaked right now just talking about this," she admitted.

"You know what I want?" I asked her.

"Tell me," she said.

"I want your tongue in my mouth while his big black cock is inside of you," I admitted.

"Ding!" It was a text from Jax.

"How is Sarah doing?" asked Jax.

She began to text back, "We were just looking at these."

She attached the photos and video from yesterday.

A few minutes went by. "Ding!"

"Wow, you are a heck of a photographer. I'll keep those for my spank bank. But seriously though, is she okay with everything?" Jax asked.

"I'd say she's more than okay with it and wants to do more." Sarah replied in the third person.

"Ding!"

"How do you know? Did she tell you?" Jax asked.

"Well first off, this is Sarah, I'm on Steve's phone. And I want your BIG BLACK COCK inside of me TODAY!" she replied.

"Ding!"

"OMFG, where are you? I'm on my way!" Jax replied.

Sarah told him where we were.

Sarah showed me the text exchange, and my shorts were ready to burst. She looked around and removed her top, revealing her firm white breasts to the world for the first time.

She leaned over and kissed me, and whispered, "Now that you've opened me up, I hope you are ready to watch as that BIG BLACK COCK opens me more."

I nearly came in my board shorts.

I began to shake with excitement thinking about what was about to come, and who was about to come. My body had been on a sexually charged adrenaline rush since we landed in Mexico.

"This vacation is exceeding my expectations to say the least." I laughed, trying to break the tension I was feeling.

"I know. What are the chances he texted us right as we were having that conversation? The fact that he was concerned about my well-being convinced me to take the next step. I now have no doubt in my mind." she replied with confidence.

"You know, before he walked onto the patio with you in the shower, he asked me if I was okay with everything. He said he really liked us as a couple and didn't want to do anything that would hurt our relationship. You know, now that this has all happened, I definitely don't think he did any harm," I said.

"No, I feel so much closer to you right now. If I would have known that becoming a big black cock slut would make us this happy, I would have done it years ago," she said, laughing.

"Fuck, whenever you say those words, it's like a jolt of electricity shoots through my body," I said.

"Me too," Sarah said as she got up and walked toward the turquoise ocean.

I snapped another picture of her topless form walking towards the water. She had an extra sway in her hips that I'd only seen the day before. Her Brazilian bikini was doing its part at highlighting the round globes it contained. I really loved the new Sarah.

I got up and joined her, and we splashed each other and played in the warm water. She was so beautiful with her firm breasts exposed. This was the perfect location for her to open up this way. It reminded me of the movie Blue Lagoon with her standing topless in the turquoise water.

Just then a group of college guys were walking down the beach toward us. I looked at Sarah to see how she would react to being topless in front of a group of young studs. She was standing in thigh deep water with her breasts fully exposed. The old Sarah would have ran for cover.

Right before the college guys crossed our paths, Sarah walked out of the water toward our chairs. Her current path was going to cross right in front of the five college age guys.

They looked like they could have been athletes, and they all sported broad shoulders, six packs, and muscular legs. They were a mixed group as far as race. There were three white guys, one black, and one Hispanic. All five of them had their eyes on Sarah.

She walked out of the water with her hair dripping wet. Again, she reminded me of Bo Derek in the movie 10. She passed within a few feet of the group of young men.

"Hi boys!" my wife said as she passed in front of them, swaying her hips again.

"Wow, hi ma'am!" said the bigger white guy, "Hey, can we take our picture with you? We want to make our friends back home jealous."

This spiked my wife's interest. "Taking a picture with ME would make their friends jealous," Sarah thought to herself.

"Sure, why not." she told them.

I walked out of the water to join them and offer my assistance. "Do you need someone to take the pictures?" I asked the group.

"Whoa, we were so focused on her, we didn't see that she was with her husband. I didn't mean to offend." the bigger white guy said.

"None taken. If I was a jealous type, do you think she'd be prancing around topless on a public beach?" I responded smiling.

"Wow, you guys are cool. I hope I find a wife who'll be this hot at your age. How old are you two, like 30 or something?" he asked.

"Something like that. Now how do you want to pose?" I said, as the first guy handed me his phone.

Sarah stood in the middle of the group of guys pushing her breasts out for the photo. Her nipples were hard, possibly from the water, or maybe more. The young men stood in different poses with their arms around her slim waist, taking turns with their arms around her.

Sarah asked if they wanted a sexy one.

"Hell yeah! What do you have in mind?" the bigger white guy said.

"You get behind me and put your hands under my tits, lifting them up." she said to the black guy.

"She must be on to this black thing." I thought to myself.

"You two grab my legs," she said to the white guy and the Hispanic. "Now hold me up from behind while you two lift my legs." she told them.

They did as she ordered and lifted her easily. The black guy was fondling her tits from behind as they lifted her up. The other two were grabbing her thighs.

"Now you two spread my legs." she told them.

"Holy shit, that is hot!" I said, as I snapped pictures.

She was spread eagle. Her time doing yoga had paid off, and she was in a full split. The other two joined in behind her.

"Now pinch my nipples, but don't cover them up completely." she told the black guy behind her.

He pinched her nipples as she directed, and she reached down to her bikini with her right hand and pushed it to the side, exposing her bare spread labia and clit to the group of young men and the camera. Even her asshole was showing.

I snapped several pictures. She leaned back and kissed the young black man as I snapped a bunch more. Thinking quickly, I grabbed my own camera and snapped one for me.

"Alright boys, hopefully that will do. How's that for a picture to make your friends jealous!" she said as she pushed her bikini back in place and they put her on the sand.

"You guys are the coolest couple I've ever met. Thank you!" the black guy exclaimed. The boys cheered as we walked back to our chairs.

"You are a fucking minx!" I laughed.

"Hey, I was inspired to give them something to make their friends jealous." Sarah replied.

"I may have to go to the doctor for this hard-on that isn't going away." I laughed.

"Don't worry about that. I intend to take care of it for you." She said sexily.

As we were talking, I noticed movement behind us and I turned to see Jax.

"Jax!" my wife yelled as she jumped from her chair.

She jumped into his huge arms and wrapped her legs around him. He leaned down and took her face in his hands. His hands were so big, they wrapped all the way around to the back of her head. He kissed her deeply on the white sand beach, and their tongues met again. He reached down as he was kissing her and fondled her breast and pinched her raised nipple. She grinded her pussy against his huge bulge as they stared at each other.

"Thank you for coming." she said breathlessly.

"Thank you for making COME, pun intended!" Jax smiled.

"Oh, I will again before this day is over." She replied sexily.

"Likewise," he challenged.

"I hope you will." she challenged back.

"So, what have you two lovebirds been up to today?" Jax asked, as he took a chair on the other side of my wife.

"We had a good workout this morning and had a late breakfast. Then we came down here to relax by the water. We just got out a bit ago." Sarah replied, rubbing her thigh.

"Are you sore from your workout? I see you rubbing your leg." Jax observed.

"Yes, actually. I did a lot of squats, lungs and deadlifts before our run. Leg days...Maybe I'll put in for a massage later." she replied.

"Why pay for it, I'll hook you up." Jax offered.

"Here?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah." Jax said as he grabbed the coconut oil.

Sarah laid her lounger flat and presented her backside to Jax. He poured some oil on his hands and started working her toes.

"So how are you doing with all of this after yesterday?" Jax said, looking at me.

"This has honestly been the most erotic experience of my life. Seeing my own wife transformed in front of my eyes, there's just no words to describe how exciting it has been. It's made us closer." I replied.

"That's so good to hear. Like I told you yesterday. I think you two are a really great couple, and I like you guys. I would never want to ruin someone's marriage. I'm just not that guy. But I want to ask you... I sometimes can get a bit rough sexually. I never hurt anyone, but I like to push things a bit. Would you be okay with that?" Jax asked, concerned.

"Jax, you've proven to be a man I can trust. I trust your judgment with my wife, and I trust her to tell you if you are going too far." I told him honestly.

Sarah appeared to shudder at our conversation. She spread her legs a bit, unconsciously.

Jax had moved his hands up from her feet and was massaging her calves. By the way he was running his hands up and down her calf muscles, I could tell he had a good knowledge of anatomy and areas to massage. His big strong hands made him a good masseur. He continued his movement up her thighs. He pressed into her with his firm hands, applying the perfect amount of pressure to her muscles. The color contrast of their skin was starting to light that flame again in both of us. My wife looked so beautiful laying topless on her chair while allowing this large black man to massage her on a public beach.

"Thank you for sending me that video, Sarah. I'll keep it forever." Jax said.

"You're welcome. You were the star of the show after all." she replied.

"I call bullshit on that one. You were definitely center stage!" He laughed.

"Well, you do have a point there." Sarah admitted.

"Thank you for what you did for me yesterday. I thought I was going to have a major case of the blue balls after watching you on the balcony." Jax said honestly.

"With your balls, you'd probably need an ambulance if I didn't take care of you. Those things are the size of ripe peaches." Sarah breathed sexily.

Jax's hands were working up her thigh getting close to the junction between her legs. She moved her feet further apart. He imperceptibly brushed the back of his hand against her bathing suit bottom as his hand traced around the edge going around her round ass. She moved her hips toward him trying to get more contact.

"What about you, Sarah? Jax asked, How do YOU feel about me getting a bit rough with you?

"I, I trust you," she hesitated.

With that answer, Jax pulled the strings holding her bikini together and untied it. He reached under her pelvis and yanked it off her quickly, leaving her naked on the chair. He jammed two of his huge coconut oil coated fingers into her pussy.

1...345678