Pantyhose Teasing

Story Info
A man with a pantyhose fetish is seduced by his sister.
4.9k words
4.57
12.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pantyhose Teasing

It was a rough day at work, again. Just like it had been for the past week. But it was Friday and Kyle really couldn't wait to get home. It was 4:30 and he was packing up, sliding his papers into his briefcase when Burt Johnson, his boss, decided to pay him a visit.

He put one hand up on the cubical wall and leaned on it, blocking the entrance. "Nice job on that requirements document, Kyle. How's the design document coming along?"

Kyle sighed a little, expecting to be asked to stay late... again. "It's going ok. I'm waiting for some specs from engineering on the A/D board, but it's not holding me up right now." He slid his computer into it's bag and leaned against the desk.

"When do you think you'll have it done? Right now the schedule has it for next Friday. Is it going to slip, or..."

Kyle knew what he wanted. He wanted him to tell him he was going to stay late, he was going to burn extra hours just to get it done. But not tonight. Tonight Kyle was going to unwind and spend some time with his wife.

"I think it's on track," Kyle said, fudging just a little.

"Ok. Then I'll leave the schedule as is for now. Let me know soon if there's a slip." Burt pulled his hand from the cube wall and started backing away. "You have a good weekend and I'll see you next week."

Kyle closed his eyes and exhaled long and slow as Burt walked away. He needed a break from this. He needed Megan. "Have a good weekend," Kyle answered back. He picked up his bags and headed home.

Luckily the drive was uneventful, but unfortunately long. Kyle pulled into the driveway and felt so damn tired. It was a relief to finally be home. He picked up his briefcase and computer and headed into the house. "Hi love!" he called, as he set his stuff down on the kitchen table. He was wondering if he'd rather take a shower before or after dinner.

"I'm in here," a voice called back from the living room. "And I have a surprise for you..."

Kyle smiled, thinking of all the naughty surprises that could be waiting. Megan was definitely an incredibly sexy wife. She wanted sex as often as he did, which was a lot. It was incredible they got any work done at all, with all the flirting they did all day long.

Kyle walked down the short hall between the kitchen and the living room and was surprised to see Jasmine, his younger sister, lying back on the couch. She looked... absolutely beautiful and sexy, wearing a button-down white blouse and black skirt. Her feet were on the edge of the couch, her knees close together, as she stroked her pantyhose-covered shins lovingly.

"Hi... Jasmine," Kyle said, confused and caught off-guard by her pantyhose. "What are you doing here?" He looked around, wondering where his wife was. "Is Megan here?"

"I was visiting earlier and she got a phone call. She had to go back into work for a couple of hours. She said she'd be back by 7:00 or 7:30."

"Oh... um... ok. It was nice for you to come over." It was pretty awkward for Kyle, being ready for a wonderfully sexual surprise and finding Jasmine lying on the couch instead of his wife. And he couldn't understand why his hardon wasn't going away.

She smiled up at him, deviously. "After she left, I thought I'd stay and wait for you. I got some new pantyhose today," she said softly. "What do you think about these? Do you like these?"

Kyle stood at the entrance to the room, too stunned to move further. "They look... very... very nice on you," he stammered. He could feel his cock hardening with only the hint of her teasing. He couldn't take his eyes off her legs, off her hands stroking them. The black, slightly shiny, thin material really accentuated her long, lovely legs.

"Megan told me how much you love pantyhose," she said, smiling deviously, emphasizing the word 'love' in a way that made Kyle shiver. Now his sister knew that stockings were his fetish. And it looked like she was going to use this knowledge against him. "I thought they'd be really sexy for when you came home." She licked her lips seductively, slightly opening her knees, teasingly, before closing them again. "Come home and find your little girl on the couch looking all sexy. What do you think sweetheart?"

"I... I think I can't think any more," he whispered, unable to take his eyes off her legs. "You're so damn hot. You... um... you... you shouldn't be here, Jasmine." What did the hell she think he'd be thinking? His blood was rapidly being diverted from his brain filling his groin.

"You know we can't do this again," he said, remembering their night together just after she graduated high school... the night they both got drunk... the night they couldn't stop themselves.

Jasmine smiled, remembering that day, too... and hoping to repeat it. "Yes we can. You like my shoes? I put on heels just for you today," she said, raising a foot in the air and twisting the high-heeled sandal back and forth giving him a chance to admire it. Raising her foot opened her legs a little wider, giving him just peek at the beautiful sight between them. Kyle was far more interested in what he wasn't allowed to see than in what she was trying to show him.

She sat up, dropping her feet to the floor and bent over to unfasten the sandals. "Maybe the shoes were a bit much. I bet you'd like to see my little toesies, wouldn't you? Your baby sister's toes?" As each shoe was unfastened, she tossed it aside, then lifted her foot in the air, beckoning him forward.

"Jasmine... you're... you're my sister," Kyle protested.

Jasmine smiled, undeterred. "I know. It's just my feet, Kyle. Don't you wanna give them a little kiss? Come on, give my little toesies a kiss, baby." Kyle hesitated as long as he could, but his body betrayed him. He moved towards the couch and knelt on the floor in front of her. She extended her foot towards his face, sliding her big toe over his lips. He kissed each toe in turn then sucked on each as best he could. Jasmine just watched him, the devious smile never moving from her face. She knew what she was doing to him, how much this teased him. His eyes were nearly fluttering shut he was so overcome with lust. He licked and sucked as best he could, doing everything he could to excite her.

She lifted her other foot and slid it over his chest, abdomen, and arms. As he continued to lick and suck on her toes, she moved her other leg across his cheek and then down until he felt it against his inner thigh. Her toes raised, grazing his balls and hardening cock through his pants. Kyle groaned into her foot, her big toe sliding deep between his lips. "I love it when you look at my feet. I love to have my feet rubbed and touched... and sucked. They're such sensitive little soles."

Their eyes met and hers were half closed, her face flushed with desire, her lips curled in a devious, needy smile. She was definitely getting excited by her own dominance over him. Her foot was rubbing his cock, pressing against it, sliding around it, making it harder and harder. Kyle grunted again, afraid that he was going to lose his load.

"You like that baby, huh?" she whispered. "You are definitely starting to get hard, aren't you? Is my little baby getting horny? Are you starting to want your little girl?"

Kyle wanted to resist her. He truly did. His mind kept telling him that she was his sister. He shouldn't be doing this with her. He shouldn't be feeling like this with her. He groaned a "yes" with her foot sliding over his lips, kissing the arch seductively as her sole caressed him, the bottom of her foot pressed against his face.

"I've been a good girl today," she continued. "After Megan left, I went shopping, knowing that I'd get to be with you. I put on these... sexy, black, sheer pantyhose... just for you. I knew you'd be excited to find me here like this."

He watched as her knees parted a little more and her hand strayed over her luscious pussy. She was naked beneath the hose. Her fingertips swirling over her clit. Her wet center was just visible through the translucent hosiery.

"I was so turned on just thinking about it, baby. I always get so turned on just thinking about you." She moaned a little, her pussy obviously very sensitive by now. He could see her hips moving as she hit all of her sensitive spots.

"Are you turned on, Kyle? Are you turned on thinking about me? Did you miss me as much as I missed you?" She didn't even wait for his groan of an answer. "I bet you did," she smiled, her foot still fondling him through his slacks.

"You're getting so hard now aren't you?" she asked as his cock was straining against his dress slacks. Kyle was sure it was going to rip through them if she kept this up. But he should've known better. She only turned the heat up even more.

She put the foot that was in his mouth up on his shoulder, using it to bear her weight as she raised her hips and shifted to the edge of the couch. The other stroked his cock even harder. "I bet you're getting really hard looking at my sweet, little pussy, huh? I like it when you get hard looking at my little pussy."

She widened her knees, giving him a good look at her pantyhose-covered pussy. Kyle could smell how excited she was and could feel how hot she was. Both of her hands were stroking around her pussy, now. She was teasing herself as much as she was teasing him, staying away from her succulent center, pressing in against her clit from both sides.

"Good boy, Kyle," she smiled, watching his reaction to her. He could tell she had more planned for him. "Now don't cum too soon baby. I want you to save yourself for me." She suddenly moved her foot away from his cock and he groaned loudly at the loss of contact. "You hold that in there, because I want you to watch your baby girl play."

She put both of her feet on his chest and pushed him away. He tumbled to the floor onto his back and sat up on his elbows as she stood, rising above him.

"Maybe do a little dance for you, sweetie, huh? Watch me move my little hips for you?" She started dancing to the music Kyle didn't even hear playing when he came in. It was low, but he could hear a distinct, slow, base beat that she swayed to. His hand moved to his aching crotch. His hardon was pressing mightily against the zipper.

She smiled down on him, knowing she was driving him crazy and getting off on it. "Uh oh, you're touching yourself. That's a naughty thing to do, isn't it? Do you feel naughty looking at your sexy little sister?" Her hands moved over her body, stroking over her breasts and ass, lifting her skirt teasingly. Her long, brown hair swirled around her shoulders as she swayed, cascading over her breasts every time she bent forward.

Kyle could barely contain himself. Not only was she playing to his pantyhose fetish, she was also playing with his submissive fetish. She was pushing every single one of his buttons and all at the same time. How did she know so much about his sexual desires? Would Megan really have told her? His hand was stroking his cock as best he could through the thin material of his slacks and he grunted in pleasure. "Fuck," he whispered as he hit a particularly pleasurable spot.

"Now don't you cum. You wait until your baby's finished. Be a good boy," she admonished him, like a child. "You be a good boy and I'll give you a special surprise. Would you like that Kyle? A special surprise from your baby girl?" She licked her lips, her hands running through her hair, flinging it back behind her seductively. She was a goddess to him and he would do anything she asked. He nodded, unable to speak.

She moved above him, her legs straddling his thighs as she looked down on him. Kyle lay back, enjoying just looking up at her as she continued dancing above him, singing the words to the song, teasingly lifting her skirt up to show him her stocking-covered pussy and ass beneath it.

"Mockingbird, can't you see? Little girl's got a hold on me, like glue. Baby, I'm howlin' for you." She smiled down at me, knowing just how true the words were. She bit her lip, loving how trapped he was, how captivated he was by her.

"Uh oh, somebody likes looking up my skirt, don't they? You like that don't you sweetie pie? You are such a pervert, bro," she giggled. She lifted the hem above her waist, giving him a better look at her pantyhose-covered pussy. She slid her hands between her legs, pressing them against her crotch. Her hips jerked a little as she hit her sensitive clit.

"You know I love to give you what you like. You know I love giving my baby what he wants. Cause I'm here to please my baby." She teasingly, slowly slid a hand inside her pantyhose and he watched, captivated, as her fingers slid along her juicy slit, teasingly circling her clit before she plunged a solitary finger inside herself.

"I love to be sexy for you," she said moaning softly. "I love when you watch me and get so turned on by me." She continued masturbating, her hips swaying only a little now. He watched her eyes close, her mouth open with a sexy groan.

"Fuck!" Kyle moaned, barely able to contain his lust any more. "God I can't help myself. I want you! But this is so fucking messed up."

She laughed, but still remained in control. "Are you starting to get hot Kyle? I know I am!" she said, pulling her fingers from her pussy and licking her own juices off them. "I think it's starting to get really hot in here. Maybe you should... unbutton your pants. And maybe I should take off my skirt. What do you think honey? Tell me what you want."

His lips were getting very dry, and he licked them. He was nearly screaming with desire. "I just want to fuck you!"

She laughed again. "All in good time, baby. But for now, please unbutton your pants. I really wanna see your hard cock. Go ahead, that's a good boy."

She watched him as he quickly unfastened his pants and, lifting his hips into the air, pushed them and his underwear down and off his legs as quickly and unceremoniously as he could. He unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off, too, nearly ripping off buttons in the process. Now he lay there, beneath her, completely naked, his raging hardon jutting from his body. He was breathing hard, she had him so worked up.

"Uh huh," she smiled, lightly licking her index finger. "Now that's what I wanted. You know how to give your baby what she likes, don't you? Since you took your pants off, maybe I should too. Would you like that?" She reached behind herself and unfastened her skirt, pulling the zipper down. "How 'bout that sweetheart. Do you like that Kyle?" She slid it down and off her legs and tossed it over by her shoes. She looked incredible in just the blouse and pantyhose. She grabbed the hem of her blouse and held it tight, so Kyle could see her bare ass and pussy encased within the thin material of the pantyhose.

She looked down at him with a look that told him she wanted him as much as he wanted her. "I know you love to look at me. I love the way you look at me. You wanna touch yourself now, huh?" She licked her lips, obviously getting more and more excited herself. "I'd love it if you started to touch yourself. That would make your baby very happy. You wanna make me happy, don't you? Don't you want to make me as happy as I make you?"

Kyle could do nothing less than what she asked. His hand wrapped around his hardon and he stroked it, up and down, as she watched him. She licked her lips and he knew it turned her on to watch him, too.

"That's a good boy. Touch yourself for me baby." Kyle was breathing heavier as she continued talking to him, encouraging him, and dancing for him. Her pussy and ass captivated him and he couldn't wait to touch her. He had to touch her. He yearned to touch her. He stroked harder hoping he could cum soon.

"Mmmm, who's my good boy?" she cooed. "That's it. Stroke it nice and slow baby. Nice and slow while you watch me." Her hand moved back inside her pantyhose, and she continued masturbating along with him. "I love my good boy. That's it baby, look at my pussy while you stroke it. Go on. That's it. Can you see my fingers in my juicy pussy? You make me so wet, baby."

Kyle would have blown his load right then, but he tried to be a good boy for her. He tried not to cum. He tried to stroke just enough to keep from cumming, tried to stop just short of exploding.

"That's good. Now you're giving me what I want. What else do you want? What else can I do to please my big brother?" She pulled her hand from inside her pantyhose and slid both hands over her breasts. Her fingers danced on the buttons of her blouse. "Do you want me to take my top off for you? Is that what you want baby, huh? You just tell me and you can have anything you want. It's all for you pumpkin."

She unbuttoned it slowly, talking to him the whole time, keeping him on edge. Finally, she pulled it open, showing her beautiful, bare breasts to him, her hard nipples poking out.

"There you go. You like that sweetie?"

"Yes," he moaned softly, barely able to speak at all. He was so close to boiling over. He reached out and touched her leg, feeling the silkiness of the pantyhose as he slid up and over her knee.

"Don't stop touching yourself, you just keep on stroking. That's a good boy. You make me so happy. I get so turned on when you're stroking yourself looking at me, honey. So fucking turned on."

She knelt down, sitting on his thighs, settling her pussy so close to his cock. Kyle was breathing harder, forcing himself to continue stroking as slowly as he could. All he could think about was her pussy and how much he wanted to throw her down and slam his cock into her.

Her hands stroked over her body as she settled onto his legs. Kyle could feel the heat from her pussy on his skin. "You like it when I push my boobs together for you? Huh? How 'bout I rub them for you? You like that don't you sweetheart? You like watching your little sister." Her hands slid over her breasts squeezing them, pinching her nipples as he watched helplessly.

She licked her lips again as she released her tits. She slid her fingertips over his chest and down to his abdomen and hips, frustratingly avoiding his raging cock. He was stroking it faster now, unable to contain himself much longer. Suddenly her hand grabbed his wrist, pulled his hand away, and replaced it with her own.

"Alright... let's see what I can do to make you happy. Let's stroke a little bit faster. I want a little bit more baby. Give me what I want, now, and I'll give you what you want."

Her hand felt so good on him. His hands stroked her thighs, feeling the pantyhose, wanting to feel it all over him... wanting to feel her hose-covered legs wrapped around his body... wrapped around his head. He was so close now. He knew he would cum harder than he ever had before.

"That's his good boy... give it to me, baby... come on baby, come on... your baby wants you to cum... give your sister all your cum... that's a good boy."

God she was driving him insane. Kyle could feel his legs clench as his orgasm approached. He could feel his hips lift and fall, fucking her hands as they were fucking him. He could see her smiling above him, loving how easy it was to torture him. He looked down her body, over her big breasts, her beautiful tummy, finally resting on her pussy, so close to his cock.

"You like looking at my pussy don't you?" Kyle quickly nodded his head, unable to say a word through his panting breaths. "Yeah? I bet you want to put your cum there. That's where I want it Kyle. Right there."

"Oh my God I'm gonna cum," Kyle hissed through clenched teeth.

She stroked faster, using both hands on his length, occasionally bending over to lick or suck on the head.

"That's a good boy. Come on... that's my good boy... come on Kyle... give it to me now... give it to me now, baby... come on, cum for me. That's a good boy."

She teased the tip, knowing just how to move her hand to take him over the edge. He was groaning, panting loudly.

12