Paradise Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy followed his mother into the nightclub and managed to sneak past her and make his way to the upper area unnoticed. From a distance he watched her down several drinks while anxiously keeping an eye on the door for her young stud. After an hour and a half, his mother had already gone through three cocktails and he decided that the time was right to set his plan into motion. Jeremy made his way to the bar where his mother was and sidled up next to her and ordered a drink for each of them.

"Hi mom."

Somewhat surprised and disappointed she replied, "Oh, hi Jeremy."

"Are you meeting someone here?"

Embarrassed she tried to deflect attention away from herself.

"Of course not. I'm just taking in the scene. Why aren't you out having fun with your new friend?"

"Marcus?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, he left a few hours ago. So I'm flying solo tonight."

Jessica's heart sank. She never planned on having an affair, but Marcus had succeeded in breaking down her defenses. She knew that she could never pursue a relationship like this at home and was forced to accept that her romantic vacation fling wasn't meant to be. But despite the disappointing news, her body was still on fire.

Marcus sensed her disappointment.

"There's no need for both of us to be alone." He said while handing her a drink.

He knew from Marcus that tequila was her weakness.

"This is a new drink that Marcus got me hooked on." He said while holding his glass up to hers.

Jessica recognized the tequila lime concoction immediately and took a large gulp before lowering her glass. Jeremy tried his best to engage his mother in conversation but she was too distracted for him to get anywhere.

After finishing their second tequila drink Jessica complained about having a headache and asked him to escort her back to her room. She didn't really have a headache, but wanted to get up to her room so that she could at least finger herself while imagining Marcus was fucking her one last time. Realizing that his last shot was slipping through his fingers Jeremy led them past the pool with the cabanas.

"It's nice and quiet out here." He tested the waters.

"Yes, it is a beautiful night."

"Why don't we have one last drink before going up to our rooms? I'm sure we can sneak into one of these cabanas and nobody will ever know."

Jeremy's plan was already working. The two drinks in the bar on top of the ones that his mother had earlier had more than done their job and she was now clearly drunk.

"Sure, one more drink won't hurt anyone." His mother's words slurred together as she spoke.

Jeremy led her back to the same cabana that she had rented earlier in the day knowing that she wouldn't be able to not think about Marcus fucking her in it. This part of the resort was deserted at night and he didn't even bother closing the thin curtain at the entrance as he led her to the bar. Jeremy quickly whipped up two more tequila drinks and handed one to his mother. She surprised him by finishing hers off in one gulp and slamming her glass on the bar.

Drunk and horny, Jessica's thoughts kept returning to the fact that her very own son had watched her fucking herself on the beach. She wondered if it turned him on to watch his mother in such a lurid display with her fingers buried between her legs. Looking into her son's eyes she thought she recognized the same lust that she say in Marcus's eyes. She momentarily pushed her better judgment aside and broke their silence.

"You know what we should do?" Jessica was holding onto the bar to keep herself steady.

"No, what?" Jeremy's interest was piqued.

"Have you ever done a body shot?"

Remembering what happened last time she did a body shot with his friend, Jeremy was all too happy to play along.

"No. Why don't you show me what you have in mind?" He flashed her a crooked smile and watched as she turned and flung herself onto the same bed that his friend had fucked her on earlier.

Lying on her back she instructed him to bring her the bottle of tequila, lime and the salt shaker. While he collected those items she positioned herself with her knees hanging off the side of the bed and waited for him. Jeremy handed her the three items and watched as she spread her legs apart and pushed the opening of her dress open, revealing her sheer panties and her stomach. Jessica bent her knees and hooked the heels of her shoes into the edge of the bed. With her legs spread wide open she told her son to kneel between her legs.

"You know how to take a proper tequila shot right?" She tilted her head up and looked at him between her legs.

"Yeah. Salt, tequila, then lime." Kneeling between her legs he was able to clearly see her pussy through the thin damp triangle of material between her thighs.

Jessica rubbed one of the lime wedges on her inner thigh and then put it into her mouth. She then sprinkled salt onto her wet flesh and then poured the tequila onto her stomach.

"What are you waiting for?" She mumbled with the fruit in her mouth.

Jeremy nervously leaned between her mother's spread legs and licked the salt off of her thigh with the tip of his tongue. He wanted to grab her and fuck her but he resisted the urge. On his knees he leaned between her legs. He could smell her pussy as his face passed over her crotch before he slurped the tequila off of her and then climbed onto the bed and took the lime from her mouth. He waited a moment before finally standing back up between her legs. With the fruit still in his mouth he stared at his mother on the bed. With her legs spread out and her dress wide open she was practically naked and was clearly very horny.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" She teased.

He shook his head, still in disbelief.

"Let's try another one."

He watched as his mother rubbed another lime on her other thigh and the prepared the rest of the shot. This time he didn't need any prompting and dropped right to his knees. With his face between her thighs he pressed his tongue against her bare flesh. Instead of just using the tip this time he pressed his whole tongue against her as he drew it slowly across her thigh.

"Ohhh..." She moaned through the lime.

He licked and sucked while his mouth moved closer and closer to her panties. As soon as his tongue brushed against the elastic leg band of her underwear he pushed his head up and sucked up the liquor. While his tongue danced across her stomach she poured more tequila onto herself for him to lap up.

While he cleaned her off she moved the bottle down her body until she was pouring it on top of her panties. Jeremy's lips followed the stream of liquor down her body pausing briefly as he hit the waistband of her panties before continuing further down. He eagerly licked he tequila off of his mother's pussy until she stopped pouring and he just kept licking her juices through the thin fabric. Jeremy could feel the heat from his mother's dripping wet pussy against his lips while licking her.

"Oh yes," She moaned, letting the lime fall from her mouth. "Don't stop."

Jeremy reached his arms around her legs and placed his hands on her hips to give him better leverage. He continued sucking his mother's pussy through her soaking wet panties while her hips rocked into his face in a rhythmic motion.

His fingers found the bows that held her panties together and tugged on them leaving her thin wet panties loosely draped across her aching pussy. He bit the front panel with his teeth and pulled his head back while she lifted her ass up off of the bed. With his mother's panties dangling from his mouth and her juices dripping down his chin he stared hungrily into her glistening pussy. The golden tendrils of her pussy hair were wet and matted down against the soft mound between her legs.

He let her panties fall from his mouth and pushed his face back against her flesh. His tongue made the first contact as he drew it across the length of her wet lips. A soft moan escaped her lips while her son eagerly attacked her pussy with the energy of a teenager. Jeremy reveled in her now familiar taste and smell while lapping at her pussy like a dog that hasn't drank in weeks.

"Oh god, YES!" His mother screamed while he fucked her with his face, her juices flowed freely from her pussy coating his mouth and chin.

With his hands on her hips he pulled her hips into his face while pushing his tongue deep between the sweet folds of her flesh.

"I'm cumming......" She grunted, her body shook while she reeled from a massive orgasm. Jessica arched her back and grabbed onto the sheet with both of her hands while her son's face swam in her juices. Her cum was dripping down his chin despite his best efforts to lick up every drop of her sweet nectar.

"Fuck me!" She demanded as her orgasm slowly subsided.

Jeremy looked up past his mother's pussy and saw that she had already untied her dress and pushed it off of her body leaving her naked except for her high heels and sheer bra. Her hard nipples pressed invitingly against the sheer fabric begging for attention.

He gave his mother's pussy one last lingering lick, savoring the taste of her cum, and then climbed on top of her writhing body while pulling his clothes off. His mother's legs were spread apart on either side of his thighs and her feet pointing straight into the air causing her pussy to stare back at him wide open and ready for his cock. She needed him inside of her and couldn't wait any longer.

"Give me your cock Jeremy. Fuck me now!" She insisted while thrusting her hips into the air searching for his hard cock.

Jeremy guided his penis to the entrance of her waiting pussy and teased her by rubbing his tip against her hot flesh without pushing it into her. He pressed it against her throbbing clit and rubbed her until she begged him to fuck her.

Looking into her eyes he saw her desperation and without letting another second pass Jeremy thrust his hips into hers and pushed his penis as far into body as he could. His mother gasped as he penetrated her with his rock hard cock.

"Fuck me! Fuck your mother hard Jeremy." Her chest was heaving beneath his sweating body.

He pounded his cock into her as hard as he could shaking the bed with every thrust. Jeremy watched his mother's breasts rocking back and forth underneath her flimsy bra while he fucked her brains out. He still couldn't believe that he was staring down at his mother's naked body, glistening from her sweat, her legs wrapped around him while he filled her with his cock.

After a few minutes of pumping his cock into his mother's tight pussy he sensed that he was getting ready to cum, so he slowed down his thrusts and moved his hips in a circular motion from side to side which pushed her over the edge. Jessica's screamed as her swollen pussy clenched tightly around her son's cock while she came again. Her head rolled back against the bed and her pussy pulsated around his hard cock while she was hit with wave after wave of her orgasm. He couldn't hold off any longer and felt his cock expanding inside of her.

"Oh yes! Fill me up with your cum." She begged as his cock exploded inside of her wet pussy spewing his cum deep inside of her.

Jessica felt her son's hot cum flowing from his cock into her body as he pumped her full of his cream. After his first shot of cum filled her up their combined juices were already leaking out of her pussy into a puddle between her legs.

Her pussy was still pulsating through her orgasm, milking his cock of every last drop of his juice. Jeremy slowed his pace but kept pumping his hips into hers while emptying his cock inside of his mother's tight pussy.

When he finally drained his last drop of cum into his mother he collapsed on top of her. They both struggled to catch their breath, both of their bodies heaving together in a sweaty tangle on the bed. The cool night air blew through the open cabana and washed over their hot sticky bodies.

Several minutes passed before she finally said, "I should get back up to the room. I don't want your father to worry."

Jeremy rolled off of his mother and onto his back to let her get up. With his eyes closed he felt her shifting in the bed next to him as she rose to her feet. Without warning he felt his mother's warm mouth pressed against the tip of his soft cock. Jessica proceeded to lick both of their juices from his cock while he lay back enjoying the fact that his hot mom was now sucking his cock.

Opening his eyes, he tilted his head forward and watched her blond hair dancing in the night air as her head moved up and down and side to side while she attempted to clean all of their combined cum from his cock and balls.

Jeremy wanted to watch her mouth wrapped around him so he slid his body down to the edge of the bed and sat up. His mother was kneeling between his legs and massaging his balls while licking and sucking him.

Jessica was grateful for his youthful vigor as she felt his soft penis coming to life in her mouth. She kept up with her regimen of fucking him with her mouth while he grew to full size with the tip of his cock pressing against the back of her throat. It had been a long time since she had sucked on anyone's cock and so she periodically pulled her mouth off to gasp for air before lunging back down and swallowing him until his balls slapped against her chin.

Feeling the night air against her body while sucking on a hard cock made Jessica feel like a teenager again, getting some action in the back seat of her boyfriend's car.

Jeremy enjoyed the attention that his mother was giving his cock, but he didn't think that he would be able to cum again so soon. At least not until she wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft. She continued to suck him off, letting her tongue dance across his cock, while her hand started to stroke him at the same time. Her pace quickened as he neared another orgasm.

Just as she lifted her mouth off of him to get a breath of air, a ribbon of his hot sticky cum shot from his cock and landed squarely on her face. Jeremy couldn't believe the sight before him of his very own mother with his cum dripping down her face and covering her mouth.

Despite the direct hit, she didn't stop stoking him as he continued to blast streams of cum directly at her. His next shot hit her neck and each subsequent one landed further down on her body. The third shot hit his mother between her breasts and trickled down to her stomach. To his surprise his mother seemed to enjoy being sprayed with his cum and she never let up her stroking while his cock kept supplying a steady stream of his sticky white cream.

She didn't say a word while he continued to cover her body with his seed. Jeremy watching in awe as his mother licked her lips and eagerly drank his cum. Her other hand was now rubbing her breast under the thin fabric of her bra and pushed the material up so that her soft breasts were now visible. She moaned while rubbing his cum into her skin with one hand and stroked him with the other.

Jessica had never been so satisfied in her life. Her cum mixed with his was pouring out of her pussy and running down her thighs while her face and body were covered with her son's cum and yet he still managed to keep cumming. Her hair and face were completely coated by the time that his cock finally settled down and only a trickle still dribbled from his swollen penis.

Once she was satisfied that her son was fully drained, Jessica stood up, giving her son one last look of her naked cum drenched body, and clumsily tied her dress around her body. She leaned in and gave her son a kiss and then said "Goodnight, son," before she turned and left the cabana.

Jeremy fell back onto the bed with scenes of his mother running through his head. With another week of their vacation ahead of them he wondered what else could possibly be in store for him.