Paying Him Back

Story Info
Jack gets a special reward for changing a life.
3.1k words
4.51
86.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

"So – you think we should get married, do you?" Jack Robbins teased as Alannah snuggled in his arms. The sight of her long-legged, ebony beauty always made him smile. It still blew his mind that this stunning beauty had proposed to him a year ago, although at the time, he had turned her down cold. He had his reasons, but had been re-thinking them as of late.

Alannah sat up in bed, looking at him with wide eyes. "Where did this come from all of a sudden? I asked you to marry me over a year ago and you flat-out said no!" Alannah swatted his thigh.

"Jeez, that stings. It's never been far from my mind Alannah, you know me and you know how I feel about you. You also know why I said no in the first place and it'snot because I don't love you."

Alannah sighed. "I know, Jack baby. I'm only sorry it took me over 20 years to figure it out."

Jack had fallen in love at first sight with Alannah when he met her in college 22 years earlier. She was tall, long-legged, dark black hair, an ebony beauty that he knew was far out of his reach, but they had friends in common and became friends to each other as well. Alannah was working her way through college as a lingerie model; she seemed to be on the fast track, on the way up, while Jack worked hard and became a somewhat-successful author and television critic. He had his sexual adventures, he dated some well-known actresses, but he always kept tabs on Alannah. He hoped the rumors he'd been hearing weren't true.

Sadly, they were.

Alannah was running with a fast crowd and she had quickly gotten out of control. There were lots of stories about her boozing, all of them true. He hoped the rumors about her drug abuse were just exaggerations, but when he ran into her 5 years ago, after not seeing her for over 15 years, he knew there weren't either. She was a wreck.

At first, Alannah didn't recognize her old college friend. When she did, something hit her. She broke down and cried.

They sat in a coffee shop until 4 in the morning, talking and catching up. Alannah had hit rock-bottom, most of her money was gone, she wasn't getting much work – if any – and she was in danger of losing her home and if she didn't stop, she was afraid she'd lose her life. Jack's heart was still hers – he just held her hand and resolved to help her.

He told her as much. He looked straight at her, looking so forlorn and stated his case. "Alannah, if you want out of this mess, I am willing to help you. It's not going to be an easy road, but if you want to be sober and clean, I will pay for Rehab. I will help with your bills; I will hold your hand when you need me and be there at 3 in the morning when you're sick. But I won't stand for any bullshit and you have to commit – here, now. There's a way out, Alannah – do you want to take it?"

Alannah's eyes were full of tears; she nodded, stood up and hugged Jack, crying softly. He let her stay at his place that night and in the morning; he made the calls and got her into one of the best Treatment facilities in the country. The next thing he did was call his bank and arranged to pay off Alannah's mortgage and outstanding bills, so she'd had a home to come back to and a lot less stress to deal with. Jack wasn't a multi-millionaire by any means, but he had the means to help his – friend – and he had more money than he, at nearly 40, would ever need in his lifetime.

Rehab was hell for Alannah, she called every day, Jack was always able to calm her down. He became her lifeline and a stabilizing force. When she graduated after 6 months, she felt wonderful, clean, sober and alive. She was getting her looks back and went back to the Gym, losing much of the puffiness, getting a routine back. She found a job with a well-known chain of lingerie stores who couldn't believe they'd hired such a well-known celebrity to work for them for such a pittance. Alannah was happy to have a job and goals again.

She was shocked and awed to find out how much Jack had done for her in the last 6 months. He was a true friend; she knew that – she also sensed the depths of his feelings for her. Little by little, over the next year, his kindness caused those feelings to be reciprocated.

She invited Jack for dinner one evening, spending the entire day preparing. The meal was Chicken Parmagiana, she made the bread herself, she cleaned the Condo from top to bottom and then she prepared herself. She showered, she pampered herself, she shaved her pussy bare and put on the sexiest, most decadent lingerie she could find. Alannah covered that with a long, white evening gown with slit on one side, white stiletto heels and let her long, dark hair fall in a waterfall around her face. Most of her scars were gone, her arms were bare and she put on a small amount of gold eyeliner on her eyes and silver, dangly earrings. She looked in the mirror and felt a sense of pride in how good she looked again – and it was all thanks to Jack, who she hoped by evening's end, would beher Jack.

Jack knew he was a goner the moment he walked in the door. The food, the woman he was spending an evening with, it overwhelmed his senses. He was in love with her all over again and when she leaned forward and kissed him hard, it was the greatest moment of his life.

She took him upstairs, undressed him first, then herself and gave herself over to Jack, completely. She fucked his brains out and used tricks she had learned over the years, tricks that had helped her "score" in the past, but now were being used to reward this man who had come to mean so much to her.

His cock knew its way around a woman's body too, he had Alannah seeing stars. They had sex until dawn and fell asleep, then when they woke up, they fucked again. He spent the afternoon at her Condo and the next day as well. A few months later, they both sold their respective Condos and bought a larger one and moved in together.

Alannah revealed one secret to her man that came out of left field – shortly after leaving college, she got pregnant. She had a daughter out there, but she'd left her in Foster Care and in her drug-addled state, she had no idea where Tara was. Jack hugged her, kissed her tears away and said they'd find her. He promised and Jack kept his promises.

Over the next few years, Alannah became impatient with Jack, she dearly wanted to marry him. She was making good money and maintaining sobriety, she had money in the bank and even was modeling a bit again for her company. Her life was stable again, so she just didn't understand his reluctance.

Alannah finally took the bull by the horns and asked Jack to marry her a little over a year ago.

He turned her down flat and gave her the reason.

"We've been together a few years now and I love you with all my heart. I've always been in love with you, but you've only been sober a few years and we're still looking for Tara. If we should fail to locate her or she doesn't want to see you, I wouldn't want that or anything to upset your healing, so I think we should wait. Don't worry beautiful – I'm not going anywhere."

Jack was by her side when the detective he'd hired called with the news that they'd located Tara, who was almost 19. Tara wanted very much to see her mother, she'd been trying to find her as well, but Tara's search had reached a dead end. Jack set it up and went with his girlfriend to steady her nerves.

Tara was easily as stunning as her mother, although she had some of her father's Asian features, Jack saw. She was around 5'8" to Alannah's 5'10", she had a slight British accent, as her foster family had moved to England some 10 years ago. She was elegant, sophisticated and educated, yet she was sweet and charming and still cried like a baby when she and her mother first hugged.

Tara stayed with them while the two got to know each other. At great risk, Alannah was very honest with her daughter, brutally so. She held nothing back, Tara was shocked, but she told her mother she was very proud of her for taking all the right steps and that they'd never be separated again. Her foster family were close to her, but there were 9 in total and she hadn't gotten the nurturing she needed.

Alannah rectified that. She doted on her daughter, teasing Jack mercilessly that now he lived with two hot women and he'd better watch it. Jack teased back that Alannah better be careful, Tara was a naughty temptation. It was almost true, Tara was very comfortable in her own skin, she knew she was sexy and she dressed the part, short-shorts, minis andalways heels. Jack came to think of Tara as a daughter, but she was thesexiest daughter on the face of the earth, as far as he was concerned.

Jack had begun to re-think accepting Alannah's proposal when last week, he'd been in bed going over some notes for his newest novel. The girls were watching a too-sappy chick-flick in the other room. He was just turning the lights off when a beautiful figure appeared in the doorway, wearing a sheer, white peignoir. It still turned him on to know he was sleeping with a sexy lingerie model, Alannah wore sexy underwear for him almost every night. He went to say something, but she was in bed with him, her lips covering his, her hands running down his chest and ...

CLICK!

The lights snapped on and Alannah was in the doorway, in a black peignoir. He was in bed with Tara!

"Alannah baby, it isn't what it looks like, I'm ..."

"Oh Jack, it's exactly what it looks like, you were in bed with my daughter and she was about to have sex with you." Jack felt his heart sink when Alannah said "That's fine with me, because I sent her in here ahead of me and now I'm going to join you and we'reboth going to fuck you."

"Come again?"

Tara stroked his cock through his boxers and smiled as her mother sat on the bed beside them. "Mummy has told me all about you, how much you love and care for her, how much you helped her get her life back and that it was you that helped her find me. I can never thank you enough for that and neither can she, but we're sure as hell going to spend the rest of our lives trying. So Jack, if you think your heart's strong enough, get ready for the time of your life."

Tara slid the peignoir up and off her body, Alannah following suit. Both wore stockings and heels and both were kissing him, peppering every part of his body with nibbles and licks as they got him naked. Jack didn't think it could get any better than this, it was one of the wildest experiences of his life.

He was wrong, because as they kissed him, they drew apart, wrapped their arms around each other and heatedly embraced, lips mashed together, tongues mingling, breasts against breasts. It was the most erotic sight Jack had ever seen and he couldn't say a word.

Alannah broke away and stroked her boyfriend's body. "I did a lot of naughty things in my Wild Child days Jack, but I don't regret all of them. I learned pretty early on that I like women sexually and as Tara and I talked, I learned she did too. One thing led to another and the other afternoon we ..."

"Tumbled into bed and had ahot, lezzie incestuous girl-fuck!" Tara sighed, remembering the moment.

"That's about it, Jack. Think you can handle that?"

Jack wanted to shout "Fuck, YEAH!" but couldn't speak yet, so he just nodded like a Bobble-Head doll and watched the women kiss, lick and play with each other for a few minutes. When they moved apart, it was Tara who faced his cock and she who slid her mouth around it and began sucking him off. For a girl not yet in her 20's, Alannah's daughter knew what she was doing. Tara had come to love this man almost as much as her mother did, so she put all her energy into pleasing him. She felt something behind her and then felt her buttocks being spread slightly and realized that Alannah was going to eat her pussy from behind while she sucked Jack's cock.

"Oh fuck yes Alannah, youlezzie slut queer, eat mycunt bitch, while I suck our man's cock. Hear that Jack, you fucking stud? Your woman is a pervert and so is her daughter and we're yours now, you'renever getting rid of us. Oh God, I love this cock, I love Mummy's tongue, this is everything I fucking dreamed of and more!" Tara groaned before she resumed sucking.

Jack took in the erotic sights and sounds of it all and he thought he'd died and gone to heaven. He loved hearing a woman talk dirty, but having it beTara was an unexpected surprise. He loved Alannah dearly, but he never in a million years thought anything like this would ever happen. That wasn't a complaint, nor was he being judgmental, just an observation. His – kind-of stepdaughter – was really giving him a remarkable blow-job while her mother had her face buried deep in her pussy.

Alannah's tongue was deep inside her daughter's gash, she was licking for all she was worth. Tara's arrival had been fortuitous, for some time now, Alannah had been looking for a woman she could share with her lover. There were a few girls at work she had considered, but then Tara showed up. She got a good vibe from her daughter right from the start, she knew there were hidden depths to the girl and wasn't surprised when they emerged. The kink factor of them being mother and daughter kicked things up a notch and she could see Jack was having a ball!

"Suck me Alannah, oh God Jack, isn't she fucking good? Okay, okay ... Mum, you have to stop, I have to get Jack's cock in me now, I just have to fuck this cock that you've been raving about. He's so big and hard, isn't he?" Tara climbed on top of Jack and lowered her slim, dark body on to his cock, his tanned skin contrasting with her own, his blonde hair a bit tousled. Alannah's dark eyes met her lover's near-emerald eyes and she too, mounted Jack, riding his face so she and her daughter-turned-lover could continue to play with each other as well.

Jack likely would have cried out some obscenities of his own, had his mouth not been smothered by his lover's warm, shaved pussy. He knew just where Alannah liked to be licked and wondered where Tara's hot spots were? As she rode his cock and swiveled her slender hips to and fro, Jack realized he'd have plenty of time to discover them all.

"Oh God Tara, you wonderful littleslut, you look so beautiful fucking him, I'm so turned on and so proud of you, what a nasty little thing you are!" Alannah trilled as she leaned forward and met her daughter's lips with her own.

"Like mother, like daughter," Tara answered, feeling her body experience sensations she'd never felt before. The few boys she had fucked before – the cute young girls – were rank amateurs compared to her new family. She didn't want to give up this arrangement – notever!

Alannah climaxed, flooding Jack's face with her spend. Tara was next, her juices flooded down, coating his cock, soaking the sheets. The women got off their lover and Tara cleaned up her mother's cream while Alannah sucked Tara's flood from Jack's cock. When they finished, they shared a kiss and tumbled into bed beside Jack.

Jack still couldn't believe that had been nearly 2 weeks ago. The threesome spent all night like that, the girlssixty-nined while he made some snacks, then took turns fucking and sucking him and each other. It might be unconventional, but it actually worked for them and somewhere in the past 2 weeks, Jack had finally made up his mind.

Tara came into the room in a tiny bikini, she'd wanted a post-lunch swim before joining her family in bed for an afternoon's sexing-up. "You have this really weird, kind-of sour look on your face Mummy, what's wrong?"

Alannah sighed. "He just asked me if I still wanted to get married. What a perfectly stupid question," she said, somewhat exasperated.

"Tch. I agree Jack, it's also not very romantic." Tara pouted.

"Hey, don't you two gang up on me. She asked me last year, you know that and I just wanted to know if the offer still held."

"Youknow it does, idiot," Alannah said, biting him on the ear.

"Then I think we should do it. Do you have time to plan a Wedding for July, is that enough time, darlings?" Alannah nodded as the tears came flooding, Tara whooped and hugged them both.

"I'm actually going to be yourreal daughter, how lovely – Daddy. It's just in time, too."

"In time for what, Tara?" Alannah asked.

"The baby's due sometime in the fall."

"Baby?" Both Alannah and Jack looked at Tara with stunned expressions on their faces.

"Yes. I guess Daddy's still rather virile and as he never bothered to have the ...snip-snip ... plus we always fuck bareback, sooo ... looks like you're going to be both a new husband and a new Daddy ...Daddy."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers