Peeping Tommie

Story Info
Newly-liberated Sarah gets it on with her daughter & friend.
3.8k words
4.45
40.2k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,730 Followers

Sarah Benson stood in front of the window and allowed her filmy black negligee to fall to the floor. To whoever might be watching, her still-impressive body was clad only in a sheer black bra, panties, stockings with suspenders and mules to complete the ensemble. She hoped that the audience she hoped – sheknew - was out there would be impressed by her "impromptu" performance. She caught a glimpse of herself in the bedroom mirror and she was impressed by her look.

Sarah knew that she was being lewd. She was being provocative. She was being so irresponsible in encouraging the behavior of the voyeur she knew was lurking outside of her bedroom window. None of this mattered to her. She was a slave to her own perverse desires and emotions. She liked being the object of desire to someone so young, at the age of 37, it made her feel sexy and desirable once again. Her husband looked at those girls in the magazines and on the Internet. Did Elliot not realize that he was married to someone who still was one of those girls?

Sarah smiled to herself as she slid a finger into her tiny panties and fingered her tight and needy pussy, her hornycunt. Her thinking processes had changed so drastically in the past several months. She would never have eventhought of using a word such as cunt just a short time ago. Her self-improvement plan had yielded some unexpected results and oddly, her goal had changed. No longer did she seek to win back her husband's affections. If he couldn't see the provocative, naughty,hot bitch he was married to, it was his loss.

She had always been an attractive blonde, now she was a gorgeous blonde with wavy hair that fell down far past her shoulders. While not a tall woman at only 5'5" in height, she possessed gorgeous legs that looked great in high heels. Sarah owned several pair and treated herself to a few more pairs after her workout regimen resulted in her legs becoming even sleeker and shapelier. She tipped the scales at only 105 pounds and a very taut, tight 105 pounds at that. Her chest was firm with high, pink nipples. She knew that her 34D-22-32 figure could rock any outfit she chose to wear. She had even been bold enough to borrow a few sexy outfits from her daughter Meaghan, who was more than happy to lend them to her. Her daughter saw and loved the changes in her new and sexy mommy, even if her husband did not.

In fact, it was Meaghan who started Sarah down the path she had undertaken. Meaghan listened as her mom vented her frustration over her relationship with her father. At that time, Sarah had wanted to improve her relationship with her husband, to win back his affections. His Christmas gift last year had been appliances. She wanted provocative lingerie. Meaghan saw her mom's crestfallen face and she counselled her mom while her father watched a Christmas movie.

"Daddy's an idiot!" Meaghan said of her father as she and her mom shared a few drinks. "All of my friends know that you're a MILF! Why doesn't he see it?"

"MILF?" Now Sarah knew what it meant, she smiled as she recalled her earlier naiveté.

"Yes, it means Mother I'd Like to ..." Meaghan hadn't finished the sentence before Sarah had figured out the meaning behind the words. She actually laughed a bit nervously at her daughter's compliment.

"Your friends really think I'm attractive?"

"Not attractive, mom, they think you're hot!" Meaghan hugged her mom. "Some of my friends have told me they come around more often when they know you're going to be around. I can understand why. Okay, you need to change your wardrobe a bit, maybe tone up a bit around the midsection, but otherwise, you could model. Just to let you know – not all of your admirers areguys, either!"

"Really?"

"Sure, these are modern times, mom. Lots of my girlfriends are into other girls and older, sexy women. We figure that you should go for it while you've still got the time," she grinned at her mom.

"Have you ever ...?"

"Been with a girl?" Meaghan responded. "Oh yeah, lots of times. More girls than men. Girls are fun, mom!" The girl confessed. Sarah was a bit flabbergasted by this update. She and her daughter were close, yet sex talk was not often on the table. The liberal amounts of wine had loosened both of their tongues.

"I think I'd be too terrified to try it," Sarah confessed. "I'm a bit too old for that sort of thing now and then, there's your father ..."

"FUCK Daddy," Meaghan responded. "Or rather, don't fuck him. If he is too oblivious to see what a hot piece of ass he's married to, find someone who gets horny just at the sight of you. If you want some volunteers, I can make you a list," she giggled.

"Me and a younger lover," Sarah smiled as she allowed herself to briefly contemplate the idea. "It sounds like a trashy romance novel."

"Or one of those erotic novels I like, sure thing, mom," Meaghan poured more wine for them both. "I think you'd really enjoy sexing it up with a girl. You're sexy and passionate, you look great in clothes and women can really push your buttons. Seriously, you ever want to stray over to the other side of the street, let me know."

Sarah and Meaghan talked for several more hours that Christmas and a few days after. Try as she might, the images of Meaghan and some of her friends danced through Sarah's fantasies. Meaghan was a sensual brunette and there wasn't one of her friends that weren't equally seductive. The newly-inspired Sarah wondered just which of her friends Meaghan had slept with. From their more recent conversations, she would not have been astonished if Meaghan had said "All of them" by way of a response.

Once a bit of kindling had lit her fire, Sarah's would not be extinguished. It began to burn as hot as a bonfire. Many of Meaghan's friends fueled new erotic fantasies for the horny and neglected mommy. There was gorgeous, Asian Gail who had been at their home a few nights prior and had been wearing a very naughty Santa suit, with a skirt indecently short and thigh-high boots. There was the long-haired Deborah, with her beguiling blue eyes, sexy Texas accent and incredible body. A new friend from Meaghan's work had been close by Sarah's side all evening and Sarah could certainly imagine her own body entwined with that of Jurgita. There was lovely little Thomasina, who Meaghan called "Tommie" and had been her friend since kindergarten. In the days that passed, all of Sarah's fantasies were of herself and hot young girls and horny neighborhood mommies. She even got out her favorite dildo from years past and jilled herself every night at the thoughts of women and girls eating her. Sarah's changes started the night her daughter put the thought in her head.

Although she usually found such things to be stupid, pointless and trite, Sarah made a New Year's resolution, with Meaghan acting as her witness. Before she met her husband at a function they were to attend, she said to Meaghan that she was planning to "live a little" and intended to join a gym. On January 2nd, not quite a year ago, Sarah kept her promise and started her campaign of self-improvement.

Sarah didn't allow her reserve to falter, not even for an instant. She went to the gym religiously and consulted with a personal trainer, the very *ahem* luscious and aforementioned Gail. When the girl made subtle and coy little flirtatious overtures, Sarah didn't flinch and flirted right back. Gail gave her helpful tips on her workout regimen, suggesting that Sarah didn't overdo it. She listened and allowed herself some indulgences, like pizza and cold Pepsi. She began to spice up her wardrobe and threw away anything that had the slightest hint of "housewife". As she had her own money, Elliot didn't notice the dip in their joint bank account. To her surprise, one evening he paid her a compliment on how great she looked and how pleased he was with her new look. Sarah felt as if she could have smiled for a week. It was only when her husband went out to shoot pool with "the boys" that it hit her. Elliot wasn't going to change enough to be what she needed. It was a matter of too little, too late.

She was proud of herself and her resolve to be, cliché or not, "the best that she could be". Once again, as it had been before becoming a wife and mom, her body was taut, toned, tan and sleek. When Gail complimented her one afternoon and offered a peck on the cheek, she returned Gail's kiss with a full-on kiss on Gail's lips. The girl was stunned and Sarah was thrilled at her own boldness. It wouldn't be her last kiss with another woman, or her last kiss with Gail.

That night, she used her new vibe to jill herself into 3 separate, hot cums. When Meaghan made a slight comment about "noises" that previous night, Sarah didn't even blush once. She just nodded and sipped her coffee.

"Tommie actually spied on you a couple of days ago," Meaghan admitted to her naughty mommy. "She was coming over to hang out and saw you by the window in your shorts and crop-top. She watched you for a few minutes and told me it took all of her willpower not to rush in to our house and strip you and girl-fuck the shit out of you!"

"God, that's hot!" Sarah breathed. "I almost – no, I DO wish – that she had! I'd have let her do it; she is a fuckable, hot redheaded bitch!"

"Good for you mom, good for you!" Meaghan laughed and clapped her hands with delight. "She said it wasn't the first time this year that she watched you, she's spied on you a few times. I could set something up, if you want me to?"

Sarah thought about that for a moment and then, shook her head "no". She had come up with her own, perverted scheme which she shared with her daughter.

Her idea had been a simple one – have her daughter invite Tommie over to hang out and when the girl arrived, Sarah would present her with the excuse that Meaghan had gone to run an errand and would be back soon. Of course, when the young redhead arrived, Sarah would be in the living room, trying on some new, slinky lingerie, totally "unaware" that she had an observer lurking outside.

Sarah enjoyed the illicit thrill she was getting from putting on her show. She had purchased several new items of intimate apparel and was enjoying the fun of trying things on. She hoped the teen lesbian was salivating over her nearly nude form. After all, Sarah had worked a lot of hours to attain it.

She strutted and swayed and felt a bit like an exotic dancer, putting on a show for her kinky audience. Sarah now possessed a body that matched any stripper and it thrilled her to know that someone was lusting after her. Especially since that someone was a sexy teenaged redhead who was to be her first experience with another girl. She felt no guilt over her actions because if Elliot wasn't interested, she had a bevy of admirers from which to choose.

For what seemed like an eternity, Sarah displayed herself for her unseen admirer. She did fear that perhaps someone else might be watching and then, realized that she didn't care. She was proud of her body and if someone was getting off on her, how naughty it made her feel! She was still doing her little display when she heard the front door open and she watched delectable young Tommie enter the room with no small amount of trepidation.

"Oh, my God ..." the redhead said in a voice so quiet it was almost a whisper.

"You've been watching long enough," Sarah said with a satisfied little smirk. "Don't you think that perhaps it's time you came over here and took what you really want?"

"You – you knew that I was watching?"

"Oh, of course I did Tommie darling, I know alot of things about you," Sarah purred as the girl inched towards her. "For instance, I know that you're ahot little slut and I know that you'd like to fuck me. So why don't you go for it? Why don't you join me on this big sofa – andfuck me?" She licked her lips in final invitation.

The girl had seemed to be mesmerized by Sarah's lewd words, but at the end, her shyness vanished. She unzipped her tight denim skirt and kicked it away as she fumbled to untie her halter top. Perky little breasts sprang free and now it was Sarah who was salivating over the nubile little teen. The fiery little patch of pubic hairs above the girl's mons beckoned and she couldn't wait to taste it. She was going to eat cunt for the first time and have hers eaten in return. The only issue before them was who was going to go first?

That matter was decided in an instant. Now that Tommie had been told she could do as she liked, she became the bold little twat Sarah knew she was. She raced over to the sofa and straddled Sarah's waiting face. "You gorgeous, sexy blonde MILF," she said, echoing Meaghan's words. "Fuck you – God yes, I am going to fuck you and you're going to fuck me!" She said as her pussy descended on Sarah's waiting face. "Over and over again, we're going to fuck each other! Eat my pussy, lick me,eat it and make me cum, you slutty blonde mommy!"

Sarah was thrilled at just how fast Tommie had gotten into the spirit of things. She began to eat the sexy teen with great fervor and as much skill as she thought she had. With practice, she would only get better. Meaghan had lots of sexy young friends, so Sarah intended to get lots of practice and not just with her daughter's friends. A lot of the girls had pretty sexy moms as well.

"Ohfuuccckkkk, you're really good at this," Tommie howled as she arched her back in pleasure. "Christ Mrs. Benson, you're even better at this than your daughter!"

Sarah grinned as her suspicions about her own beautiful daughter were now confirmed. She wasn't going to call attention to that and let her playmate know she had just broken Meaghan's confidentiality. "You can call me Sarah while we're doing this, little whore," she laughed with delight. "We're going to become very intimate friends, you and I!"

"Oh yeah, I love that idea, love it!" The redhead chirped as she pushed her fiery little box deeper on to Sarah's licking tongue. "I really get off on fucking sexy, older women, they have so much more experience and they're really kinky!"

Sarah smiled to herself as she gobbled the younger girl's needy little snatch. She wasn't going to inform the girl that she herself likely had far more experience than Sarah did. It would be important for her to maintain the façade that she was a kinky, neighborhood tramp. Once word got around, as teen girls did tend to talk, Sarah would have lots of eager little playmates to enjoy and if their mommies found out – well, the more, the merrier! She jabbed her tongue into the well of the girl's pussy, seeking more delicious juices to sample.

"Oh damn, oh fuck, keep that up, shit, you are hitting all the right spots!" The redheaded teen yelped as Sarah's long tongue snaked in and out of her pussy. Sarah had loved the taste right from the start. As a matter of fact, she liked it even more than cock and was determined to find herself as many sexy women and girls to fuck with as she was able. Her husband's waning attentions were no longer a concern to her. If she had options like Tommie to choose from, her dance card would be filled for the foreseeable future. She moved her fingers in and out of the redhead's cunt, enjoyed the slick, greasy feel of the tight pussy contracting around them. Girls were great fun to be with and she anticipated more of them sharing her bed in the not-too distant future.

"I'm cumming, oh shit, oh fuck, I'mcummingggg!" Tommie squealed in a high-pitched voice as an orgasm shook her to the core. Sarah loved the feeling of power she got from making the little cutie cum like this. When Tommie moved away from Sarah, she was grinning like a fiend and her blue eyes blazed with lust.

"Only a select few girls have ever made me cum that much!" The girl said between gasps of air. "As soon as I'm able, I want to eat you – or we can do it together, whatever you want!"

Sarah nodded and removed a few more pieces of her lingerie, opting to continue wearing her heels. She liked how they looked on her legs and doubtless, naughty young Tommie appreciated the view. She and the girl kissed heatedly and she let Tommie taste her own pussy on her full, red lips. She saw that the naughty crimson vixen seemed to be getting off on that. Damn, she was a horny little slut!

Sarah had wanted to do asixty-nine ever since she had read about them in some of her daughter's kinky sex novels. She whispered to Tommie that she wanted them to do each other and really go to town. That seemed to inspire the elfin girl and she spun her body around. There wasn't a flaw on the nude young teen and the aroma of pussy was still filling the air. Just as Sarah was ready to suck on the girl some more, Tommie proved that she could dish it out just as well as she could take it.

"Oh-my-fucking-GOD!" Sarah screamed before she muffled her moans in the depths of Tommie's pussy. Elliot never went for it, not like this! She had only fantasized about oral sex this wonderful, the younger girl's tongue seemed to be everywhere and she was almost relentless in her pursuit of Sarah's orgasm. She was diligent and precise; her tongue was hitting all of the right spots as she ate pussy. Sarah hoped that her daughter didn't mind sharing her friend, because there was no way she was ever having an exclusive on Tommie again.

"Harder, baby girl, faster, oh damn, this is fuckingamazing!" Sarah moaned as she experienced both cheating and lesbian sex at the same time. In fact, "amazing" was a vast understatement, what she was doing to andwith Tommie was beyond words. She loved the fact that her first experience was with such a sexy young thing and wondered just how bold her next foray into girl-on-girl sex could be? Perhaps a mom and a daughter might help satiate Sarah's new and kinky appetites? She would have to find just the right combination and wondered if Tommie's own mom Candace might be up for some naughty fun? Better yet, would Candace be up for atrade? Candace with Meaghan and then, the moms together while the daughters screwed beside them. The cold chill that went through Sarah as she imagined that informed her that she wanted that fantasy to become a reality – soon. She returned to her task of slurping another cum from Tommie's fiery red cunt and hoped she wouldn't fall off of the couch as the two of them bucked and writhed.

Meaghan Benson arrived home from her shopping trip just in the nick of time. She entered quietly so that she could watch her mom enjoy her first – actually second, not that Meaghan knew that – taste of pussy. Meaghan's fingers flew to her own needy pussy and she fingered herself as she watched her girlfriend and mom debauch themselves. Everything she had purchased today was going to be utilized to bind her mother to her. She wanted to become Sarah's lover and share an incestuous, cheating relationship with her sexy mommy. She had always thought that her mother was the epitome of a hot, MILF blonde and had been a bit surprised at just how suggestible her mother was to the idea of trying a girl. Now that Tommie had breached the walls, Meaghan was going to be the second recipient of Sarah's attentions. Her outfit was rife for seducing her mother. She had purchased a sexy, black leather skirt, new boots with a high stiletto heel and the sexiest, trashiest lingerie she could afford. It was now or never – so yeah, it wasnow!

"Got room for one more, bitches?" Meaghan purred as she joined the duo on the couch. Tommie was thrilled that her best friend was now there to join them and if she had any qualms about the incest that was about to go down, she kept them to herself. She kissed Meaghan with a lot of tongue, giving the brunette her first taste of her mommy's pussy. There was no way it was going to be the last, she knew that for sure.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,730 Followers
12