Pete the Pirate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Live by the sword, motherfuckers," I thought.

I made sure to have the snitches use all of their filters to check the rest of the trip back to Ruby. Liss kept lookout as I unloaded my storage-item into the trunk and then I kept lookout while she did the same.

Back in the backseat again, I asked my lover if she was interested in a little sight-seeing. She informed me that she was happy to go wherever I wanted. I instructed Ruby to take us to Williams, Arizona.

As we made our way north, Liss and I looked over the collection of weapons, items, coins, and cash that we'd taken from the thieves. I was surprised about how much human cash they had been carrying. It was more money than I'd ever seen in one place. That was a lot - considering how big the pots had gotten some nights at the poker game.

I told Liss that I wanted to stay overnight at the railway hotel and then take the train up to the Grand Canyon. We would spend the day and return to the hotel for another night. We'd get up early the next morning and head back for Arkansas. When we got there, I planned to stock back up on supplies and see about doing some trading with the Missouri miners on our way back to the dome.

Liss countered that - since Ruby could drive all night - it didn't make much sense to stay the second night. I conceded on that point and, with the itinerary settled, we sat back and rehashed our two skirmishes, analyzing them to see if we could have done anything differently.

Liss said that, considering the outcomes, she didn't think there was too much to improve. She told me that she was pleased with how I had handled things. As we rode along, she showed me that spell for turning myself invisible and masking myself from scans for magic. She told me that she wasn't sure that anybody other than a druid or monk would be able to modify their body temperature to avoid detection via a thermal scan. Even then, she said that she'd be surprised if the caster could hide more than just themselves.

I was frazzled. Liss said she was still a little jittery from the adrenaline as well. She lay down in the seat, pulled me on top of her, and closed her eyes. I pulled the blanket over and closed mine as well. It was the first time we'd slept together when we weren't naked. I was too spent to worry about it.

Ruby woke us about an hour from the hotel. We stopped at a truck-stop to take care of our bladders and grab some snacks.

Back in the car, I made our reservations for the hotel room and the train ride. I brought up the website on my phone and handed the device to Liss so she could get an idea of what we were heading into. She seemed to be just as excited as me to see the Grand Canyon. I told her that we definitely needed to find a way to take the flight-rig with us - because I wanted to do a fly-over and take some pictures while we were there. She assured me that we'd figure it out.

When I realized I could store it in my earring and told her so, she just nodded and smiled. I stuck my tongue out at her, and she pinched my nipple. That quickly turned into a no-holds-barred tickle-fight. I lost - badly. Gnomes' fingers can damned-near fit between your ribs!

~~~

My height-impaired fiancé and I stepped into our hotel room to find a huge bed and our own private hot tub. We started the tub filling as we stripped down. We climbed in and spent the next hour kissing, cuddling, and edging each other. By the time we moved to the bed, we were each sporting some new teeth marks.

Liss wanted to be pinned, face-down, on the mattress and fucked hard once again. I was more than happy to oblige her. We'd done a lot of playing around in the car, the last few days, and I was looking forward to snuggling together on a soft mattress in the afterglow of an intense orgasm.

I lengthened and widened my cock just a little and went after it. My little gnome dragon was cussing like a sailor. I removed my hand from pinning her hips down and reached around her waist to locate her clit. I strummed it like a ukulele as I punished her vagina. She repeatedly screamed several not-nice things about my ancestry.

I lay down on top of her, used one hand to abuse her tits and the other to inflame her clitoris as I powered my hips into her, slamming my groin against the underside of her ass as I drove my gleaming copper-colored cock in and out of her tightness. I lengthen my member until it bumped her cervix each time I thrusted fully into her. She clawed at my arms, trying to end my abuse.

When I thought she was getting close, I climbed off of her, lay on my back between her knees, grabbed her hips, and pulled her body back until her slit was over my face. I rapidly rubbed my fingers back and forth across her clit and hood as I licked her slit and tongued her entrance. When her body trembled and she squirted, I caught it all on my tongue.

As soon as she'd fired off, I got back into my previous position and went straight back to pinning her to the mattress and fucking her for all I was worth. Her next climax started almost before the tremors from the first one had finished. She moaned and writhed beneath me. Once her orgasm had passed I held her until she stopped trembling.

Happy that I had finally succeeded in getting her to cum while avoiding her dragging me along with her, I rolled to her side and pulled her on top of me. She set her teeth on my left nipple and it felt like she was going to bite it through.

Her eyes were filled with flames but I was still feeling pretty cocky that I had pulled it off.

She scooted her body around until she had my prick lined up with her entrance and then she wriggled backwards until she was, once more, mounted on my cock. She sat up - with her knees to the sides of my hips and looked into my eyes.

She raised her right hand into the air and snapped her fingers.

At the same time her fingers snapped, she did that thing with her pussy again and I felt my balls get sucked dry and my cock begin belching my spunk deep within her.

She grinned in triumph, grabbed my nipples between the fingers of both of her small hands, and forcibly rolled me on top of her once more. She wrapped her arms and legs around my body, closed her eyes, and went to sleep. I grabbed the blankets, pulled them over, and closed my eyes.

~~~

The train ride - to the Canyon - was fun. Honestly, traveling anywhere with my flame-headed gnome lover was enjoyable. As we rode along, looking at everything there was to see, I told her (again) about how blessed I felt to have been rescued by Kuss and Xill - and how gob-smacked I was to be able to hold hands in public with such a powerful woman.

Liss laughingly accused me of trying to sweet-talk my way between her thighs, but I could tell that she knew I was deadly serious. Even before I found out she was some kind of powerful mage, I already knew she was a force to be reckoned with - in and out of the bedroom.

We sat quietly for a mile or so and then she ran her fingers through my hair and said, "You're so young, sweet, and innocent."

"And you're the girl my mother warned me about?" I asked her.

She snort-laughed and said, "Something like that, yes."

I looked deeply into her eyes, touched my nose to hers, and gave her a little peck on the lips.

"Gods!" she exclaimed. "Xill's right, it's like seeing everything in a whole, new light."

I started to respond but she just pulled me over, on top of her, and kissed the life out of me.

I'm really surprised nobody yelled at us, I was being pretty handsy with my fiancé and we really didn't separate until they announced that we were arriving at the station.

Liss and I followed the crowd for a while, checking all of the scenic lookouts, and glancing through the shops. Then we snuck off on our own, away from prying eyes, and brought out the flying rig. We took turns buzzing out over the rim to get a true perspective of how big the canyon is. There were far more people on the hiking trails than I would have expected and we had to try to avoid being spotted - although Liss assured me that their eyes would excuse it away as something else.

Once we had gotten our fill of that, we explored the common areas some more, then found a cool beverage, and people-watched until it was time to board the train again.

On the way back to Williams, I sat by the window and Liss sat on my lap. We held each other and stared out at the passing terrain. I was abnormally quiet and Liss knew something was bothering me. She looked up, into my eyes.

"Is this really a good idea?" I asked her.

She knew what I was asking. I'd watched one too many kids being a dipshit and a few too many parents allowing their kids to be dipshits.

"Afraid our kids might turn out like you?" Liss asked me.

Her face looked serious and I was trying to figure out what she was really asking me. Then the corner of her mouth curled into enough of a smile that I realized she was teasing me.

"You're evil," I told her.

"I'm the girl your mom warned you about, remember?"

"My mom would have loved you," I told the fiery gnome.

"Your mother would have accused me of robbing the cradle," she said, smirking.

"I need a strong, mature woman to help me survive my self-destructive tendencies, isn't that what you told Kuss?"

"And I need a fresh pair of eyes to remind me what it means to be alive," she countered.

"Tell those poor trolls that," I said.

She gave a low bark of laughter and pulled me in for a heart-melting kiss.

I closed my eyes and just held her. Soon, we were back at the station and Ruby was coming around to the main entrance to pick us up.

I opened the back door for my lover and opened the front door long enough to drop our backpacks in. I closed the front and climbed in with the feisty redhead.

As we pulled away from the station, Liss started undressing.

"Do you know how long it's been since I've had your cock inside of me?" she asked.

"No," I replied, smirking. "How long?"

"Too long," she said.

She lay, face down on the seat, and crossed her wrists behind her - just above her perfect ass - and waited for me to get started.

I pushed her hands down, to lock her in place, and started fingering her vaginal entrance.

"Pete!"

"Yes, dearest?"

"Get that cock in me!"

"Patience, lover," I told her.

"You're playing with fire, young man," she threatened.

I leaned down and swiped my tongue inside of her and then knee-crawled into place to slide my aching cock into her.

She had started to struggle but - once she felt my cock spreading her nether-lips - she quit trying to escape and begged me to go faster.

I lay on top of her, locking her hands between us and stretched my cock to make sure she was suitably stuffed and getting the fucking she wanted. Meanwhile, I pulled her flaming locks into a ponytail that I could use to tug on. Once I had a fist-full of her hair, and had gotten her attention, her pleas for me to fuck her harder and faster got louder and more urgent. I reached my free hand under her and pressed and rubbed her clitty.

She came hard and squirted on the seat. I was going to need more wipes. As soon as that climax passed, she was begging for another.

It had been a while since I had cum. I wasn't sure how much longer I could last.

"Liss ..." I warned her.

"Not yet!" she ordered.

"Baby ..."

"Fuck me! Right now, dammit!" she ordered. "Punish my pussy. Quit fucking around and make me cum, man-whore!"

I tugged her hair back harder and rolled back onto my stubby legs to increase my ability to thrust into her. I lengthened my strokes and slammed into her cervix over and over.

"Gods! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes!"

I growled and pushed into her as hard and fast as I could.

"Fuuuccckk!" she moaned.

Her channel finally clenched and her body told me it was okay to cum. My climax joined with hers - this time without her "cheating". I roared as my balls pumped everything they had straight through my cock into my gorgeous lover's clenching channel.

I was out of breath and energy. I collapsed onto her and passed out.

I woke up an hour or so later when Liss told me to get up long enough for her to roll over.

Once she had her legs spread to accept me, she guided my stiff rod back inside, and we napped some more. This time I pulled the blanket over so I didn't wake up chilled.

~~~

After we crossed into Arkansas, we finally started looking over all of the stuff we'd looted from the thieves in Arizona. The best thing we found was another storage-item. This one was a 5-slot man's ring. Since Liss' storage-item was better than the 3-slot earring that Xill had given me, she let me keep this one.

The only finger it would fit was my thumb. Obviously, it would be problematic to wear it on the right hand - so it went on the left. Liss said that, after I had bound it to me, I could probably wear it on a necklace and it would still work.

We still had all of the cash from the Arizona thieves and, when we stopped at a grocery store to restock our supply of trade goods, I asked Liss if I should use that to pay for things. She told me to use the charge-card that Xill had sent with us and keep the cash. She told me that any loot we collected along the way was ours. I offered to share it with her but she just laughed and told me to keep it.

She amassed a pile of things that she planned to trade for coin when we got to the village outside of Fifty-Six. Most of it was weapons and jewelry but there were a few magical items that she identified. She said they weren't that useful and we'd be better off having the coin.

After parking the Prius, we sped over to check on the hag. The sign was flipped to "Come Back Later" and (based on the sounds coming out of the hovel) at least two people were having a good time in there.

In the village, we grabbed twice the normal number of sandwiches and mead that I usually picked up. I also grabbed a second crate of bottles for Kuss. Liss told me to pay for those with the coin that Xill had sent with us.

It took a couple different stops to unload the loot from Arizona, but we got what Liss said was a decent price. I asked her if these towns had banks and she told me that most of them were local to whatever town you were in. That was part of the problem; everybody had to carry coins on them. Thieves knew that.

I asked her why no one had created a banking network and she said she wasn't really sure. There didn't seem to be any formal system of identification - so that would be one problem that would need to be overcome - although - you could use a numbered-account system like they do in Switzerland. Maybe I'd think more about that later.

As much as I wanted to take Liss to the inn and get a room, we still had several hours to travel to get to Missouri and it made more sense to do our sleeping (and fucking) in the Prius. We swung past the hag's house again but she was still tending to her "customer".

~~~

Night fell as we crossed the border into Missouri. Liss and I made love and fell asleep like normal - with me pinning her small frame beneath my larger one. I always worried that I was squashing her but she just growled at me and insisted we sleep that way. As long as she was happy, who was I to complain? I definitely loved waking up with her tight little cunt wrapped around my cock.

If we were going to keep spending so many nights in the Prius, we probably needed to figure out a more comfortable surface to sleep on. If Xill hadn't already bought another Prius by the time we got home, I was half-tempted to try to talk him into something that would hold a bed.

We answered nature's call and ate some travel-snacks for breakfast as we waited for the sun to come up so we could go visit the miners. I finally got impatient and told Liss that I was ready to go see if the brothers were awake.

When we arrived at the first brother's campsite, he did not appear to give me my customary greeting. I told Liss that I was worried that something wasn't right. I realized that we were arriving at an abnormal hour, but I had never just walked into his camp without him knowing I was there.

Looking around the site, shit was laying everywhere. I pulled out the snitches and sent them into the mine. I stepped into the darkness so my eyes could adjust and make it easier for me to interpret what I was getting back from my tiny scouts.

My tracking sense told me that four people, other than the miner, had been through the area recently. I staggered the snitches out so that the first one would be covered by the back ones - in case somebody noticed them and took them out. It was moot. I followed the footprints of the four visitors and found the miner tied up and gagged. He had a nasty bruise on his forehead. I hurried to where he was lying. Liss stayed at the campsite to watch for the bad guys to return.

I got my hands onto him as soon as possible and started working on the worst of the injuries. After I'd dealt with the damage to his skull, face, and brain, I started pouring strength and warmth into him. I got him untied and onto his feet. He was still pretty unsteady. I dug through my pack, found the weight-reduction belt, slipped it around him, and started carrying him back to the surface.

Once the two of us were close to the entrance, I stopped to let his eyes adjust. After a couple minutes, we joined Liss. I dug out a sandwich and offered him either my canteen or a bottle of mead. He took the mead. I got him seated and asked if I could leave him to go check on his brother. He waved me off.

I conferred with Liss on our next steps. I wasn't really sure I wanted to leave him alone. She thought - as long as he stayed out of sight - nobody would think to go looking for him - at least not those who had done this. The miner nodded his agreement to her words. Liss said she also didn't want me running off by myself.

We left the first brother and took off to check on the second one. Once again, I had to track the robbers' path through the mine before I found him. Thankfully, he was in the same condition as his sibling. His condition, obviously, wasn't ideal - but at least we could get him patched back up. We left him sitting just inside of his mine and followed his directions to the next miner.

As we moved to the next campsite, I tried the concealment that Liss had taught me. Everything went dark. I sent a snitch ahead and behind me and used them to see my way. I asked Liss if she could see me. She said 'no'. I sent the third snitch farther on ahead.

The snitch at the front told me we'd found the thieves just before Liss and I heard the shouting. I quickly told her my plan: she would "stumble onto the scene" and distract everyone. Meanwhile, I would move under the concealment and take out as many thieves as possible before they figured out I was among them. She considered it for a long moment but nodded when it sounded like tempers were flaring up ahead.

It took a bit of creativity to get the snitches where I needed them without the thieves spotting them. The biggest factor in my favor was that they were still fighting with the miner to find out where all of his treasures were stored.

When Liss hollered to ask them what the hell was going on, I was in place next to the thief that was holding the bound miner. As I stuck the railgun under his chin and ended him, Liss went to dragon-form. None of his buddies even noticed the sound of his corpse thudding onto the rocky floor of the campsite.

The second thief was one step away, I pivoted towards him as his head spun to see where his buddy had gone, set the firearm under his chin, and sent him to hell.

The other two were equidistance from Liss. If one had been farther back, I would've targeted him first. As it was, I just needed to pick one and go with it. The nut-shot had worked so well in Arizona that I decided to go with that again. They were standing about ten feet apart. I moved between the two of them, dropped the concealment, put a half-dozen needles into the groin of the guy on the right and then turned to do the same to the one on the left.