Picnic Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen and Ari gave the guys one last piece of girl-on-girl action. Both their tongues lapped away at the other's pussy. Both of them licked up the mixed tastes of cum. Neither let the other cum, keeping the other well teased and on the edge of climaxing,both their clits throbbed. Jen reached for the dildo, looked over at Ari and said "Shall we? One more time?" and giggled. Ari nodded and grinned her approval, before assuming the perfect position for both of them to see the guys. The men could also see both pussys being toyed and pleasured for a final time. Jen and Ari didn't hold back this time, they went for it with years of pent-up lesbian desire, giving each other a good,hard screwing with the big, rubber cock. Their pussies were soaked, wetter than they'd ever been. The girls knew they'd be sharing a lot of sexy nights from now on, but were determined to make this one mind-blowing!

Back and forth the dildo went between their pussies, harder and faster they rammed it into each other. They pushed each other further and further to orgasm, just on the brink a few times. The guys just sat back and watched the grand finale, their cocks unable to take any more. Before too long, the girls finally let the other explode. Both of them came together, long, hard and fast. The dildo was glistening from the cum that it was now covered with. Ari and Jen kissed, then smiled at each other, knowing they had fully surrendered themselves to the guys and drained them of all their built-up cum.

Jon, Ian and Paul were stunned! They'd never seen their girls this horny before! Nor had their cocks been this drained before! They lay back, enjoying their bliss. Just then, the girls tossed the guy's clothes at them! "Now, go home!" Ari and Jen said in unison and giggled. Jon, Paul, and Ian had shocked looks on their faces as they put on their clothes. They just couldn't believe the girls were kicking them out like this! The girls were standing there, smiling at them, and Jen said, "Go build up another reserve of cum for us!" Ari added, "Because, on Friday night ..." and let her voice trail off, leaving no doubt of what was planned. The men smiled at each other, nodded, and left.

12