Play Testers Wanted Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have already checked my findings three times Captain. There can be no doubt. It is a rupture in time/space and is closing as we speak." He said his eyes wide with surprise and excitement.

"Send a message to the Empress, tell her... tell her we found it!"

The Ghost Dancer sped through hyperspace as the crew celebrated their success. The bottle of champagne had been set aside for just this moment. They had done it! Beyond all odds they accomplished the nigh on impossible. Susan Storm, the invisible woman, held up her glass and toasted to their good health and to seeing the expression on his face when they got back.

"How long until we reach Midgard?" She asked Morya, the dark elf copilot.

"Nearly a solar cycle, twenty-three hours in human reckoning." She replied. "I had placed the odds of success below the one percentile."

"Yeah, but we didn't do this for us... we did it for him." Jennifer declared.

"Speaking of him, where is he?" Morya asked.

"Last update we got they were storming Von Doom's palace. If I know him, he'll be in the thick of it." Susan chuckled.

"No shit!" Jennifer laughed. "So... what should we do once we finish this bottle?"

"I vote for Bark at the Moon." Morya purred.

"Interesting choice," Susan replied with a grin. "I counteroffer with Bound to Please."

"Ooh, two great choices," Jennifer giggled mischievously. "I vote for both."

Twenty-three hours and five minutes later.

The Ghost Dancer leapt out of hyperspace near the orbit of the Earth. Still cloaked its arrival was undetected by those below. Susan contacted Director Jean Grey and received the news. Ghost Fire was missing, and the time portal was still open.

Fade to Black.

1...456789