Porcelain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" she shouted, squeezing her eyes shut and staying completely still.

Then she opened them and leaned forward, looking down her body to where we were joined, her white skin contrasting with my warm black tones. And she tilted her hips a bit, stirring my cock in her as she tried to get a clear view of where I was entering her.

"That's so fucking hot, Tay," she whispered, and slowly sat up about an inch and then sat down again.

"Fuuuck, Amelia," I groaned.

"It's OK," she said. "I don't mind if you pop early. I know it's been a long time for both of us, even with the blowjob last night."

She wasn't wrong - I could feel the writing on the walls. Her cunt wastight, and this whole thing was so wrong but felt so good. But where she had experience with boys her own age, I was a man and could handle myself a little better.

"Come here," I said, pulling her down to me. Our size difference meant that I couldn't actually pull her down to kiss her on the lips - at just over 6'5, and her right at 5'0, her head only really came down to my chest and I could kiss her on the forehead. But I hugged her to me and stroked my hands across her back and down to her ass, grabbing her small cheeks hard. She was so different from my ex-wife physically that it almost felt disconcerting, but her moans and the clenching of her cunt, as it kept struggling to adapt to my thickness, told me everything I needed to know.

I thrust up into her once and she let out a yelp, but sat up and took me deep into her again as she wiggled her butt like she was trying to screw me into her even deeper.

"Mmm-mm," she shook her head at me, those grey eyes of her full for a passionate fire. "I'm taking care ofyou, Tayvon. You just lean back and let me ride you."

And that's what she did. She started with more grinding, her tight torso flexing as she tested what felt best for the both of us and then leaned forward and planted both hands on the centre of my chest and started to slowly bounce on my cock. That gave me the opening to bring my hands up from her thighs and hips to cup her breasts, teasing her long nipples by rolling them between my fingers and making her drop her jaw as she gasped. Jane's nipples had been stubby little things, like round little black pebbles, but Amelia's reminded me more of my ex from right before Jane, a Puerto Rican with big fat nips that she'd loved to have sucked on. I teased Amelia like I remembered teasing her, and Amelia started bouncing on me faster.

Then she switched stances again, leaning back so far that she reached behind herself to brace on my knees, and she got off her knees and onto her feet, her legs spread wide. This gave me an amazing view of her cunt rising and falling, spread by my cock as she continued to ride me.

"This is so fucking hot, Tay," Amelia groaned. "God, it feels better than I imagined it would. You're so fuckingthick. Your black cock is stretching my cunt so wide and it feels amazing. Does it look hot, baby? Does my little pussy make you happy?"

"Fuck, Amelia," I groaned, running my hands from her knees and down her inner thighs. "Your pussy is amazing, honey. It's so fucking tight and looks so good. I can see you getting creamy too, taking my cock like this."

"Mmm, you like that I get creamy for you, Tay? You like that?"

Her pussy lips were flushed and she was leaving a soft white cream of her horny self-lubrication on my shaft every time she raised her hips. I let my hands trail all the way down to the crooks between her legs and her pussy, framing that horny scene in my mind before I ran both thumbs up her cunt and used the creamy lube to keep the pads of my thumbs slick as I pinched on either side of her clit hood.

Amelia lost her balance on my knees and collapsed as she came, her eyes and mouth opening wide as she gasped. She rocked back so hard that my cock actually dragged across the front of her cunt and popped out of her. The problem was, I was so fucking close and seeing her go off like that was going to push me over the edge. I scrambled and sat up, getting my knees under me as I stroked my cock quickly. Then, in a moment of horny inspiration, I grabbed Amelia's twitching legs as she rocked and wiggled from the jolting pleasure of her orgasm and I lifted them both high, pressing them together and thrusting my cock between her soft, lube-slick thighs. I fucked those lily-white thighs of hers roughly for about ten seconds, my sack and hips banging against her soft skin with clapping sounds, and with her feet almost right in my face I took the heel of her little white-girl foot and bit it softly to muffle my growl as I came, firing rope after rope of cum onto her.

Amelia was cooing and humming giggles to herself as my thrusting slowed and finally came to a stop, and I pulled my cock from between her thighs and sat back on my heels, panting lightly as I split her legs and lowered them to the bed. She was looking at me with a big grin on her face, her nipples still hard and her chest and stomach heaving from her own deep breathing. There was cum splattered across her from a pool in her pubic hair, up her stomach and abs, over her chest and onto her upper chest. There was even a speck of it under her chin on her neck.

"I think you were a little backed up, Tay," she giggled. "You didn't need to fuck my thighs to finish though, you could have just pumped me full of cum. If you wanted to."

"Porcelain, honey, I don't know if I'm quite ready for that," I said, patting the outside of her leg.

"Well, when you are, my pussy isvery available," she grinned. Then she scooted back and sat up on her knees, coming to me and lifting her chin with pursed lips and kissing me soft and sweet before knee-walking to the edge of my bed and getting off. She grabbed her panties, then started gathering the rest of her clothes from the floor where she'd left them the night before. "I've got class, so I need to go catch a shower. We're already like fifteen minutes late on our regular Thursday schedule. Quick breakfast - toasties?"

I nodded, looking over at the clock beside my bed and seeing she was right. "Toasties it is," I said, our little ritual when we were running late was that whoever got downstairs first put the coffee on and made toast, putting out the jam and peanut butter. That had developed into making 'toasties', which was three slices of bread with PB and J between two slices, and Nutella between that and the top. It was gross and sugary and delicious and required us to do an additional workout every week.

She skipped towards the door to my bedroom and stopped in the threshold, looking back over her shoulder at me with her little white butt cheeks pointed in my direction. "Love you, Tay," she said with a sweet smile.

"Love you too, honey," I replied.

She winked at me and left my room.

I kept looking at the empty doorway, breathing slowly. Trying to process. "What the fuck have I done?" I groaned to myself.

- - - - -

"Tay, I'm home," Amelia called out as she came in the door and kicked off her shoes. I could hear them clatter near the front door as she did it messily. Usually, that would have made me smile a little and shake my head, but today was different.

Breakfast had been fast and utterly normal compared to our wake-up. We'd gotten to the kitchen around the same time, and I'd made the coffee while she made the toasties, and then she was headed out the door while I paced up to my home office. I only needed to be in my actual office on Mondays and Tuesdays after all the policy changes following the COVID lockdowns, which I'd gladly taken advantage of.

Today I had almost wished Iwas in the office proper though, if only because it would have distracted me from my thoughts.

"I'm back here," I called.

Amelia's footsteps trailed through the house, heading into the kitchen and then back to my office. She came into the room with a glass of water, still wearing her backpack. Today she'd worn a loose pair of jeans that had more holes than denim - apparently, that was in style despite it being winter with snow on the ground - and a cute long-sleeve fleece sweater.

"You didn't say hello," she said with a frown as she walked around my desk. There wasn't a spot for her to hop up and sit so she leaned her hip against the side as she took another sip.

"Sorry, Porcelain," I sighed. "It's been a stressful day."

She pouted a little, her frown deepening. "Bad day at work?"

"Just a lot going on in my head," I said pointedly.

"Mmm," she nodded slowly. "I get that. I was pretty distracted in class too. Not to mention studying in the library between lectures. But, I know how to fix that." She set the glass of water down and went to her knees, reaching for the waistband of my sweatpants. Working from home had its benefits.

"Amelia-" I started.

"Shh," she grinned at me. Within moments she had the head of my cock between her lips. A minute later I was groaning, my big hand wrapped in her blonde hair as she blew me. She took her time, playing with it, until she surprised me by tugging my pants down even further and coming off my cock just to get her lips on my balls. "Mmm," she hummed. "I haven't shown these boys my appreciation for them yet."

"Amelia," I sighed, my eyes closed. I wasn't trying to stop her.

She bathed my sack in kisses and sucks, and then licked her way up my cock and blew me some more until I growled a warning. She kept her mouth on me, and I came as she swallowed it quickly. Lightheaded, I watched as she leaned back with a smile and licked her lips and then smacked them. She kissed the tip of my cock, carefully pulled my pants back up, then stood and took a long sip of her water.

"All better," she said with a teasing little smirk and leaned in and kissed my cheek. "Love you, Tay. Leave for the gym in 30?"

"Sure, Porcelain," I said, still blinking my way back to full thought. That 'post-nut clarity' thing that guys joked about wasn't helping me in this case. "Gym in 30."

She drained the rest of her water, swallowed, and then leaned down and kissed me on the lips. No tongue, but firm and insistent. Then she skipped back around the table and headed out of my office, and I realized she hadn't even taken off her backpack.

"Shit," I muttered to myself. "I was supposed tonot do that."

- - - - -

"You want to say something," Amelia said, gesturing with half a piece of broccoli stuck to her fork. "I can see it stuck on the tip of your tongue."

"I've been trying to figure outwhat to say," I said.

"Since this morning?" she asked. "Because that's how long that look has been on your face. Well, other than the one that looked like this." She made what I assumed was her version of my O-face and then broke into a laugh.

"Yeah, since this morning, Porcelain," I sighed. When we'd gotten back from the gym we'd gone through our regular routine. Amelia went up to shower first, while I cooled down from my workout by listening to some music. Then, when she was done, she started work on dinner while I went to clean up. When I was done I came down to help with whatever else needed to happen with the meal, and we sat down together to eat.

"Well, maybe I can help," she said.

"Honey, youare what I need to talk about," I said. "And you already gave me your whole speech about being an adult woman, and I'm not denying that."

"Well, good," she said, "But I still think whatI have to say might change whatyou want to say."

Part of me was disgusted at the other part of me that was suddenly upset that she might be ending things.I was supposed to be ending it, why would I want her to not? "Alright," I said. "Go ahead."

"OK," she said, then bit the broccoli off her fork and stabbed a new one as if reloading to gesture some more. "Did you know that my sperm and egg donors and I never had family dinner?"

I blinked. "No, I didn't," I said.

"Never," she sighed. "I mean, sometimes two of ushappened to be eating at the same time, but we never had family dinner. I ate in my room or in front of the TV a lot. I'm not sure what they did. And I mean, sure, we were busy. And they always made sure I had food. But do you remember the first thing we did the morning after I showed up here after what I saw?"

"I started calling lawyers," I said.

"Mm, before that," she shook the broccoli like she was shaking her head. "We had breakfast together. You got me up out of bed from your guest room, sat me on this chair right here, and talked to me while making me fried chicken and waffles. And you wentall out. And the whole time I was just sitting here thinking two things - the first was how much of an idiotic cunt Jane was, but the second was how much you were the only man I'd ever met that loved me unconditionally. You didn't expect anything from me, didn't want anything from me except to spend your time with me freely. Then we sat here for like an hour while we ate and you talked to me and tried to convince me that even thoughyou were going to be going through a rough time, I didn't need to be because my parents hadn't betrayed me, and they were my parents and they loved me and all that stuff. And you know what I was thinking at that point? That I'd spent more time talking with you about the good things and the bad things in my life, and how to be a better person, and commiserating over the things that hurt me, than I had both of my parents put together. You were a better confidant, and mentor, and everything to me. And even though I was already disgusted with them, it was when you were trying to defend my relationship with them that I realizedyou were the family I would put above everything else."

I could feel myself tearing up. I'd known some of it, I'd known that Amelia had been close to me, but I'd never realized that things at home were so isolated for her. "Amelia, honey, that doesn't make this right. If anything, you seeing me as-"

"Don't," she said. "Don't say Father Figure. Ihad a father figure. Everything you did, every time you talked to me like an adult, and treated me with respect, you were treating me like afriend. Like anequal. I never felt like you were trying to be a father to me, Tay, because you were so much better and more than that. Sometimes you were Coach. Sometimes you were Uncle Tay, my father's friend. But you were never some out-of-reach adult. So this past year, I did the same with you. I treated you exactly how I hoped one of my friends would treat me. I sat with you and talked you through the dark parts of the year, and I celebrated with you through the good parts even if they were bittersweet. And I made sure you didn't lose yourself, or your faith in humanity. And the sex, Tay, the sex is because I love you. And you love me. We say itall the time, Tay. Hell, we said it before all of this, it just didn't meanthis."

She took a deep breath and set down her fork, the broccoli still on it, and put her hands flat on the table as she looked across at me. She was wearing her Wutang hoodie again, looking so small in the oversized sweater, and yet somehow so fucking fierce and stern.

"I just want you to know who I am," she said. "And you do, now. You knew every other part of me and my life, and now you know the sexual side of me. The last bit. And you can't just forget it or pretend it's not there. You're my favourite person, Tay. Ever. And with everything else being broken, I want to be the answer for you. I'm a horny woman who feels deeply connected to you, and I want to fuck you over and over because it feels so good to be known and seen by you, and I want you to feel that same way."

I closed my eyes, absorbing what she'd said. Replaying it in my mind. And then I coughed a chuckle as I made a realization. "Did you steal some of that from the Goo Goo Dolls?"

She broke into a flushed smirk. "Covers, mostly. I've been listening to that song a lot lately, 'cause it made me think of you."

I sucked in a breath as I shook my head and sighed it out slowly. "OK, Amelia. If this is going to keep happening, then I need two rules that you'll follow."

"What are they?" she asked.

"First, we need to keep it quiet," I said. "And I feel gross just needing to say that, you understand? But people are already asking questions about you staying with me. If they find out you're casually fucking me, people are going to make some major jumps and I'll be accused of grooming you at the very least."

"I'd just tell them I pursued you," she said. "But... I get it."

"Second, you need to be open to dating someone your own age," I said. "This sex between us might be part of our love for each other, but I'm still forty-five and you're twenty-one. It can't be forever. You need someone around your own age, and I promise you I'll keep loving you even once you find someone to get into a proper relationship with and the sex ends."

I could tell she wanted to fight me on that one, her eyes narrowing slightly as she absorbed what I'd said until she finally nodded. "OK," she said. "I'll be open to going on dates with people my own age."

I got up and went around the table, leaning down and kissing her. The kiss of a lover, not of a friend.

She sucked in a deep breath through her nose as our tongues teased against each other, and she softly ran her fingernails through the close-cropped curls of my beard as she hummed her pleasure.

I pulled away, ending the kiss, and looked into those big grey eyes of hers and saw how utterly happy she was that I wasn't fighting her on this. And then they went a little wider as I picked her up out of her chair and manhandled her to the side of the table, bending her over it as I took her blonde hair in my hand.

"Is this what you were thinking of, Porcelain?" I asked her with a soft growl in my voice. "Just taking each other whenever we wanted?"

"Fuck yes, Tay," she groaned, reaching back and pulling up the back of her sweater to reveal her butt in her tight black leggings. She pulled them and her thong down, baring her cheeks before pulling one aside to show me her pretty little pussy lips and her perfect little dimple of an asshole. "Anytime you want."

I clapped my hand down in a spank on her ass, making her yelp and laugh.

"Fuck me, Tay. Fuck the shit out of me right here at the goddamn dinner table," she begged.

I got my cock into position and, for the second time that day, started to enter her tight channel as her body worked and stretched to accommodate my girth.

We didn't need to fetch the lube this time.

- - - - -

I was just pulling down the sheets on my bed when my bedroom door opened and Amelia walked in. After dinner, and cleaning up the mess from knocking things off the table from our fucking, we'd gotten back to our usual routine again. Amelia had studied for a bit while I caught up on ESPN, and then she'd come over and curled up next to me on the couch and we'd binged a couple more episodes of our most recent Netflix show before it was time for bed.

Amelia smirked at me a little as she rounded my bed, and pulled back that side of the covers as well. "Thought I wouldn't want to sleep with you again, Tay?" she asked. "Last night was the best sleep I've had in a year."

I just shook my head and smiled, climbing in. Amelia shucked off her sweater, revealing she was just wearing a thong, and climbed in with me. Soon she was cuddled up to me, my arm around her and resting on her hip as her cheek pressed against my shoulder.

"Good night, Porcelain," I said, reaching over with my free hand to turn off the lamp on my bedside table.

"Good night, Tay," she said and kissed the side of my chest lightly.

- - - - -

Four weeks later, I was sitting on the couch downstairs on a Saturday morning when Amelia rounded the corner. She burst into giggles when my jaw dropped and my eyes went wide.