Preconceptions Ch. 03

Story Info
Barby continues to turn Darryl's life upside down - happily.
4.1k words
4.63
15.9k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,734 Followers

Darryl Turner was stunned at what he saw going on in his sister's bedroom. He had just spent a lovely afternoon reconnecting with his sister over lunch and then really connecting with her during sex. Sex he knew that he would want again. Jisel had proven to be an incredible fuck, wild and erotic with a playful sensuality. To date, only two women had proven to be her superiors. One was their mother Deandra or "DeeDee" as she now liked to be called. The other was his gorgeous, sexy pixie of a wife, his delightful Barby.

The same Barby who was now riding Jisel's husband Frank in a reverse-Cowgirl position. She was fucking the daylights out of Frank and had a delighted look on her face as her smooth, educated little cunt took Frank's cock deep inside of her. Barby was insatiable in bed and could likely outfuck any man, but Jisel's earlier appraisal of her husband had not been an exaggeration. Her husband was indeed hung like a horse. That didn't matter, what she had done with DeeDee and himself had been between the three of them. Frank was cheating on Jisel and Darryl wasn't quite sure what Barby was doing and what it meant to their relationship. He still wasn't used to the way Barby lived her life and by what rules.

Even though he knew that he should be jealous and angry, Darryl found it hard to summon up those emotions. Barby in the midst of a fuck always looked so beautiful. They had talked about putting a large mirror in their bedroom because he loved to watch her fucking. Her supple, petite body was so beautiful to watch as she moved in the dances of passion. Today her hair was in a pigtail and her lovely face was involved in the moment. Her breasts were still high and firm and she writhed up and down. She was wearing pretty pink heels and the remnants of her lingerie were in a tidy pile on a nearby chair. Her body slammed down on Frank's cock and she groaned. At that moment, her eyes opened and she saw her husband and sister-in-law watching them.

"Hi honey," Barby sighed and then began pumping her body up and down on Frank's cock. "Why don't you two strip and join us here? Once I'm done with Frank, I'll still have lots of energy for my hubby -- or his sister -- or both," she giggled.

Barby's offer didn't shock him. By now, he knew his young wife was up for anything. Still, a few things had to be settled before anything further could happen. He couldn't be upset with her over fucking another man, not when he had fucked his mother and now, his sister. But Barby had no right to involve Frank and she was being a bit brazen in assuming Jisel would want any part of this. "Barby," he said in a calm, collected tone. "You are fucking my sister's husband."

"I know that, silly," Barby giggled. "I'm also fucking my daddy."

For the very first time in his life, Darryl thought he might faint. He felt Jisel's arms behind him, holding him up. "I think we should let them finish, you and I will go downstairs and make coffee," Jisel said to her brother. "We'll all talk in a little bit."

Darryl nodded and turned his head back towards his wife and brother-in-law. They seemed oblivious to his presence and Barby was panting as her ... herfather? ... fucked her from behind.

His sister took his hand and led him downstairs to the kitchen. She looked at him with concern, it was obvious that all of this was troubling him. He looked shaken and his face was ashen. Jisel sighed and began to make the coffee.

"How much did you know?" Darryl asked her in a voice that sounded scared and confused. Jisel's heart went out to her brother. She had looked out for him all of their lives and this was no different, although she hoped when he heard the full story he would feel a lot better.

"I think we should wait until they get here and we'll explain everything," Jisel said as the coffee began brewing. It was almost a cue, Frank and Barby entered the kitchen at that moment. Barby had thrown on a robe to cover herself, although it seemed unnecessary. Everyone knew what the robe covered up. The strawberry-blonde sat on her husband's lap and kissed him gently.

"I guess we have some explaining to do," Barby smiled, hugging her husband. "Don't be angry sweetie, everyone had your best interests at heart." Jisel and Frank nodded.

"It's all ... so much," Darryl sputtered. "Okay -- my brother-in-law is also my father-in-law? My sister is my wife's stepmom? How can this be? Frank's last name is Richards, yours is Hill. Well, it used to be," Darryl buried his face in his hands.

His wife's face smiled at him and he got lost in her eyes again. He knew that he would forgive her anything and that he still loved her fiercely. He just wondered what had been going on, what kind of conspiracy had he been unaware of?

"I guess everyone should explain, right?" Barby nodded to the others, who smiled and looked back at her. "We should start from the beginning and that's me. I don't have my daddy's last name because he never married my mom and they don't get along. Which is dumb because my mother's a gorgeous redhead and daddy is a hunk ... oops, I'm getting off-track. I have my mother's last name, which is Hill."

"I only saw my daughter a handful of times as she was growing up," Frank said as he poured himself coffee. "Meredith -- her mother -- lives in North Carolina. We talked on the phone and exchanged cards and letters, so when she told me she was coming here to attend university, I was thrilled. I offered to let her stay with us, but she told me she had things all arranged with a roommate and everything, so that was fine."

"I knew about Frank's daughter and was happy they had re-connected," Jisel told her younger brother. "I believe family is important. So does mom and we were both sad that you hadn't found anyone yet. You needed someone special and you didn't have anyone."

"That's where I came into the picture with a small bit of serendipity," Barby giggled, messing her husband's dark hair.

"Frank wanted us all to get to know each other, so we started meeting for lunch a few times a week, sometimes just Barby and I and other times, all three of us," Jisel smiled. "I adored my new step-daughter and she liked me. When she told me she had a new crush, I asked her all about it. The more she talked about this man, the more familiar he sounded," she chuckled. "When she described you to a `T', I asked her a few questions and it confirmed my suspicions. Barby had a crush on my younger brother. I went home and talked it over with Frank. At first, he was against our meddling in your personal life."

"I told them that you were entitled to live your own life and not to meddle," Frank grumbled as he poured himself another coffee.

"I'm extremely glad that you changed your mind," Darryl laughed. "What convinced you?"

Jisel raised her hand. "That would be us," she smiled. "I promised my darling husband that if you and Barby ended up together that the four of us could enjoy some very interesting times together. Frank had already confessed to me over a few martinis that he was sexually attracted to his daughter. I had no problem with that because I was sexually attracted to my younger brother, so we made a deal. It's all worked out for the best, hasn't it?"

Darryl nodded and knew he couldn't argue with any of it. It felt a bit odd at first, to know his relationship with his pretty young wife had been engineered by Barby with the cooperation of his older sister. In the long run though, it mattered little. He would have ended up with Barby anyway, she had him mesmerized from the second he noticed her. She had cast a spell over him and day by day, she kept moving him forward and taking him to places he could only have imagined before. "It's all worked out for the best," he smiled, kissing his wife's beaming face. "Was mom in on it too?"

Barby giggled and Jisel shook her head. "No, that was an unexpected surprise for us," she chuckled naughtily.

Jisel didn't understand the reference and had a puzzled expression on her face. She looked at her sister-in-law and then her brother and all of a sudden, the reality hit her. "Oh my God, my brother is amotherfucker too!" Jisel howled and began to laugh.

"He wasn't alone," Barby sighed. "Mmm, making it with DeeDee was a wonderful experience!"

"DeeDee?"

"That's what Barby calls mom," Darryl explained. "She seems to like it and it suits her. Well, it suits her now -- you'll see."

"I think my mind is now officially blown," Jisel laughed. She pointed at her stepdaughter / sister-in-law. "You, you little minx, have surpassed all of our expectations. Since you've now made it with everyone in my family except for me, can I safely assume that it's finally my turn to hit the sheets with you?"

Barby got off of her husband's lap and went over to Jisel. She wrapped her arms around Jisel's waist and pulled her close. "I think that's a safe assumption," she smiled as she kissed the sexy blonde warmly. Jisel was in an entirely new world. The desire to be with another woman had lurked below the surface for years and she had almost,almost made a pass at Brandy one time. Fearful of discovery by her mother or brother, she had pulled away. Now, in full view of her husband and brother, she was kissing this beautiful, sexy, vital young woman and it made her senses go swimming.

Having Barby's sweet, gentle kisses mingle with her own was unlike any experience Jisel had ever known. She could feel her body heat up and it was such a sensation that she couldn't find the words to describe it. Today had been a day of firsts, a rendezvous with her beloved baby brother and now his wife -- and it was still early. With the men watching their every move, Barby led Jisel back to the bedroom where she had been fucking her father. "I'm going to take you to the moon," Barby told her in that soft, husky voice of hers. Jisel had fantasized about her sister-in-law ever since meeting her and as Barby dropped the robe to the floor, Jisel realized something new.Every naughty fantasy she'd had about the younger girl was about to be surpassed.

Darryl watched his beautiful, young wife interact with his sister and thought that Jisel might just have met her match. Barby was almost insatiable in bed and as she got Jisel out of the clothes she was wearing and revealed the black lingerie Darryl had seen earlier, Barby sighed. "I love your lingerie, Jisel," she purred. "It looks so good on you, I love a woman in lingerie."

"We'll go shopping," Jisel promised. "I'll buy you some sexy items, we'll drain your Daddy's credit card."

"DeeDee too?"

Until that moment, the full implications of her new world had not yet hit the 28-year old blonde. Things had changed far more drastically than she had anticipated. "Sure," she nodded at the strawberry-blonde. "Mom can come along with us."

"You should call her DeeDee," Barby smiled and bent down to lick one of Jisel's nipples. "It really gets her horny."

"Wow," Jisel breathed heavily. "I can't believe I'm considering having sex with my own mother, it's all so wild and kinky."

"You've had sex with my husband and he's your brother," Barby chuckled. "I fucked my daddy and it was so,so good, well worth the wait," she told Jisel. "We're just a very loving and naughty family with desires outside the norm. Why worry? We're loving and happy and we're going to fuck whenever we want." Barby ended her statement by kissing Jisel and pulling her into the rumpled bed. "I almost gave in to my desires and fucked you the very first day I met you," she said with a naughty smile. "I sure as hell married into a sexy family."

Jisel found words wouldn't form in her mouth and it felt as if it had been stuffed with cotton. Her stepdaughter / sister-in-law's mouth was now feasting on her, bringing forth new desires and making her chill with pleasure. She could feel the men watching them and knowing she was doing something so daring in front of herhusband -- with hisdaughter -- with herbrother watching too -- Jisel felt the thrill of a new chapter in her life beginning.

"God, you're a fucking naughty, sexy little bitch!" Jisel moaned as Barby's mouth sucked one coral-pink nipple.

"Thanks. I was just thinking the same thing -Mom," Barby added as a tease. Her body began to move sensually as she pleasured her father's wife, her husband's sister. She could feel Darryl watching her every move and knew he wasn't judging her at all. He was just taking in the eroticism of her play with Jisel and wondering what she'd do next.

Barby answered that unspoken question by going between her Jisel's thighs and licking her pussy with ferocity. Jisel shrieked at the new feelings, a woman had never done that. She had thought about it several times and the reality was so much better. Electric shocks traveled through her body as the sweet young girl did whatever it took to keep her feeling so marvelous!

"They seem to be hitting it off nicely," Darryl chuckled to his brother-in-law. It still seemed a bit odd that Frank had helped arrange his relationship with his own daughter. It was one of those things a person had to wrap his head around and adjust to. "So, what was it like -- having sex with your own daughter?"

"She can outfuck her mother, that's for sure," Frank sighed. "Which is no small compliment because Meredith and I didn't break up over the sex. She's dynamite in the sack. You're a lucky bastard, getting to fuck my little girl every night."

"More than that," Darryl laughed. "She'd have me spending all day in bed if I could, she's insatiable. Hey, I know what my sister's like now. You sure as hell have nothing to complain about," he told Frank.

"Hey, you two," Jisel called out from the bed. "What are you yammering on about?"

"Our gorgeous and insatiable wives," Frank answered.

"Typical men," Barby groused. "Standing over there, watching us and talking when they should be in here with us, fucking. Okay, you two idiots -- get out of your clothes! You have two very naked women in here who need some fucking. 4 isn't quite an orgy but it sure as hell is a lot of fun," she laughed.

The two men looked at each other and laughed and got out of their clothes. Frank smiled as his beautiful daughter who was still wrapped in Jisel's arms. "All right baby," he said to her "This seems to be your show. Who goes where?"

Barby scrunched up her face as she thought, her husband thought even that little motion was adorably sexy. "Okay daddy, I've got it," she grinned. "We're all going to treat this gorgeous slut here to an unforgettable experience. She's doing to ride your cock and I want you to really fuck her daddy, make her feel it. Bitch, it's time for you to enjoy seeing my daddy licking my cunt, so I'm going to ride his face. I'm dying to see if he's as good as I think he is. Darryl sweetie, your sister's gonna give you a blowjob and then we're going to mix it up. What are you all standing around for? Let's get fucking!"

Everyone in the room followed orders and did as they were told. Jisel felt so lewd and depraved, taking orders from the younger girl. As she mounted her husband, she honestly didn't care. His cock slid in where it had been hundreds, maybe thousands, of times. Jisel loved to fuck and it was the main reason she had married the much-older Frank -- he was a stallion. Her body began to ride him, not too fast, because she needed to be stable to suck the large cock that was nearing her mouth.

Darryl grinned over at his sexy young bride who was eagerly riding her father's licking tongue. Would he ever get used to her and her wild, unpredictable actions? He doubted it very much. As Jisel's tongue began whirling around his cock, he honestly hoped he didn't. Life had been a flurry of happy surprises since marrying the young coed.

Frank was doing his best to concentrate on pleasing the two women. Never, not in a million, not in a trillion years, would he have envisioned anything this wild happening. He could make out his wife blowing her brother and his tongue swabbed over his daughter's pussy. He had eaten her before they fucked earlier on, but only briefly -- she had been too eager to start. Barby was sweet and what a wildcat. Few men were lucky enough to experience someone like her and now, he'd had two wildcats in his bed!

Jisel was still trying to come to terms with all of this, even though she was partially responsible for its inception. She and Barby were close and their bodies pressed together, she loved seeing Barby's blue-green eyes watching as Jisel sucked her husband, Jisel's brother. Darryl had a lot of stamina, a lesser man would have crumpled to the ground under her oral assault.

Barby watched with a euphoric bliss as her family copulated together. She was thrilled that she had been able to bring them all together like this and it was only the beginning. She leaned closer to Jisel and nuzzled the gorgeous blonde's neck. "We're going to change things up," she told Jisel. "Follow my lead."

"Any time," Jisel breathed. The little nymph had cast an erotic spell over everyone in the room.

"Daddy, I want you to fuck me and give me all of your cum, really fill me up," Barby insisted. "Darryl darling, you do the same to your sister and then, we two bitches will eat each other's pussies clean. I've always wanted to do that, are you up for it Jisel?"

"Oh God, yes," Jisel panted, overwhelmed with lust. The petite strawberry-blonde could have suggested they have sex in a snowbank and Jisel might have gone along with it. Both women got on all fours, wiggling their rumps at the men. When the men slid their turgid cocks into both snug cunts, the women howled and both begged for more. To a casual observer, it might have looked as if Frank and Darryl were trying to outdo each other. Not at all, they wanted to make their women cum and then watch Barby's next lewd act.

Darryl loved fucking his sister, she had a nice, natural rhythm when she fucked. He pumped her full of his cock and observed as she and his wife kissed and murmured lewd words to each other. It was all so unimaginable and so fresh and new. He felt his sister's pussy contract and he knew that for now, he was done. He let go and saw that Frank wasn't far behind. The two men did what they could and fell away from their women.

"Follow my lead," Barby instructed Jisel. Jisel nodded as that was all she had been doing so far. Still, everything had gone beyond her wildest dreams, so why stop now? She allowed herself to hover over her sister-in-law and lowered her face to the sweet, pink cunt as Barby's lips surrounded hers. In a mutual, hot session ofsixty-nine, the girls lapped the creamy spunk from each other's horny pussies. The men just watched in amazement, stunned at the fully unleashed, erotic potential of the two beauties.

"God, what an amazing, sexy little whore you are!" Jisel breathed between licks. "I can't believe I'm doing this!"

"Are you enjoying it?" Barby teased as she came up for air.

"Stupid fucking question, bitch," Jisel laughed and went back for more pussy. She looked over at Frank, who had an almost-stunned expression on his handsome face. Darryl didn't seem to be as perplexed, as if he was adjusting to Barby's kinky nature and had made his peace with it. As that thought faded from her mind, so did all others. Another orgasm overtook her and her brain lost coherent thought for a few minutes.

If Jisel thought they were done, she didn't know Barby well enough. Barby's body was slick from perspiration, her lovely hair matted to her head and still, she looked sexy. She kissed Jisel and Jisel tasted her own spend for the first time. It was nice. The two women looked at each other and smiled.

"Do you think you can handle a little bit more?" Barby asked.

"Another stupid fucking question," Jisel giggled. "What did you have in mind?"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,734 Followers
12