Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

Jake began moving his mouth all over the groove of his daughter's tender, pink pussy. Both Princess and Vanessa wondered what thoughts were going through his mind right now. Thoughts of pleasure or thoughts of guilt? Perhaps 1 from Column A and 1 from Column B. It didn't seem to be affecting his ability and Vanessa knew that Princess was getting a wonderful treatment. Not too many men ate pussy with Jake's skill. It was one of the reasons she had come close to marrying him all those years ago and why she had come a'runnin once his wife was no longer in the picture. Vanessa had no desire to be a home-wrecker, but now that Jake was free and single, all bets were off.

She watched with a mixture of perverse desire and fascination as beautiful Princess got tongue-fucked by her daddy. Jake seemed to be giving over to his lusts and Princess was fluid grace in motion. In her heart of hearts, Vanessa had believed for some time that Jake and his youngest child belonged together. She thought his wife had sensed it too. Watching them, her beliefs were confirmed. They looked blissfully happy and Vanessa was just thrilled that she could be a part of it. Her hands were now playing with Princess' delicate peaches, loving the weight of the girl's tits in her soft hands. From her soft and gentle coos, Princess loved it also.

Princess moved away from her daddy and presented on all fours. She waggled her bottom at Vanessa. "Eat me," she commanded Vanessa. "You said you thought about this for a long time, sodo it! Eat my fucking pussy!"

Vanessa did so with pleasure and Princess turned back to her daddy. With a few delicate movements, she removed all of her lingerie and was now naked, save for expensive heels. "Like the view, lover?" She said to Jake, not calling him "daddy" this one time.

"You are goddamned spectacular!" Jake grunted as her head bobbed up and down on his cock. He saw Vanessa eating his daughter's pussy while a huge grin crossed her gorgeous face. The years had been great to her. Jake knew that he should feel pangs of guilt, some kind of remorse, a hint of regret - none of that emerged. His feelings could be summed up with one simple word - hot!

"You want to get fucked now, don't you baby?" Vanessa said as she emerged from Princess' sopping wet pussy. "You want to get your hot little cunt stuffed full of cock?"

"More than anything, I want to feel daddy inside of me, pounding me with his huge daddy-dick," Princess moaned as she got into the spirit of the dirty talk. "You hear me, daddy? I want you to bang the shit out of your little girl!"

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't, just fuck me like you mean it," Princess said to him as she moved on top of his mammoth cock. She didn't actually have a hymen for him to break, instructions from Candy and a wonderful new dildo had made sure of that. Daddy didn't have to worry, his only concern should be the two hot bitches in the room. Princess hadn't forgotten Vanessa, her other lover was being licked rather nicely. Facing each other, the two women kissed repeatedly, which distracted Princess ever-so slightly from the feeling of the huge cock that was spreading her pussy open wide. Instincts kicked in and she began to rise and fall on daddy's marvelous cock, feeling hot and aroused as she finally got fucked. It was all so good, so very, very good ...

"How is it, baby?" Vanessa asked, although she already knew the answer. "How is it, fucking your daddy's cock?"

"I'm crazy for it, I'm loving being daddy's whore, I'm crazy for cock!" The girl half-shouted, half-laughed.

"Pussy too baby, I'll make sure of that!" Vanessa groaned as she thrust her tongue deep inside of Princess' mouth. She had never limited her own options and didn't want that for her favorite girl. A lot of excitement lay ahead for Princess now that she had allowed herself to walk through that door. Her lover's cock was red and engorged as it fucked his daughter. When her time came, Vanessa was going to let herself loose on Princess and submit to all the lewd desires she had been holding in for the past year.Sixty-nine, reverse cowgirl, spoons, scissors, massages, exotic oils and lots more - there was so much the three of them could do and they didn't have to do it all in one night. Princess had a lot to learn and plenty of time to study.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12