Princess Ch. 02

Story Info
Sexy blonde Candy has her own erotic adventure.
4.5k words
4.33
12.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

by BrettJ (c) 2015

As her sporty little MG sped along its destination to the Ritz, Candy struggled with the pangs of guilt over her imminent – and ongoing – betrayal.

Her lovely Princess had a huge piece of her heart. She adored Clint, her boyfriend; he was everything she had ever wanted in a man.

Almost.

Yes, he was strong and athletic and funny and good to her. Yes, his coach said that he was going places, maybe even the NFL. He was smart, although nowhere near Candy's 145 IQ – something only a select few knew about. On paper, he seemed to be the perfect man.

It was in the real world that Clint's perfect image fell apart. He was so many things, tall and handsome and sun-bronzed and well hung. He dressed like a young man ought to dress; he said the right things and did the right things.

Almost.

In bed, he was sorely lacking. The petite blonde Candy had realized from the get-go that sex mattered to her. It mattered a great deal. Princess had been totally forthcoming in her opinion - she was a nympho. Okay, fine – she could deal with that. She and Clint weren't exclusive. Clint thought otherwise and told her so. Candy had her own solution. She had known since the 6th Grade that she was attracted to other girls. She proposed to Clint that she would only sleep with other girls. That proposal went over like a lead balloon. Clint couldn't understand why he wasn't enough for her. Candy couldn't bring herself to tell him 2 simple truths – thatno one person would likely ever be enough – and that he was lousy in bed.

While she struggled with her relationship, Lucifer himself must have sent the temptation her way. How else could anyone explain its being so impossible to resist?

The temptation's name was Aubrey and she was a delicious and tantalizing morsel that made Candy weak in the knees. Aubrey had been the first girl Candy was attracted to, way back in Grade Six. Even then, there had been an aura of sexy surrounding the pre-teen girl. Aubrey's family had money and Aubrey could dress as she chose. Furthermore, Aubrey knew she was pretty and so, to get the boys to do whatever she wanted them to do, she did not dress like a 12-turning-13 year old girl. She copied the style of the older girls, the ones in high school. By the start of the 7th Grade, Aubrey was starting to have the body to go with her look. Not all of the boys noticed, but many did. Candy was one of Aubrey's admirers.

Fortunately for Candy, Aubrey had decided to make friends with all the popular girls, which included Candy among their number. The two girls bonded, partially because of Candy's tanned, blonde, petite good looks and nature. It didn't hurt their friendship any that Candy hid her IQ from almost everyone except for a select few. Aubrey was included in the few. Aubrey was many things but a serious and good student was not among them. Candy often helped Aubrey with her homework or did it outright. What did it matter when she could be around sexy Aubrey and her family and enjoy life?

Candy had two friends that she loved with all of her heart and it was always tasking when choosing one over the other. Candy always weighed her options. She knew that her friends would never make her chose, both adored her. They were also equally leery of each other. Candy always thought that it was a shame because they were both gorgeous. Princess wasn't the jealous type, yet she didn't like being around Aubrey. Aubrey was self-assured and confident, yet something about Princess set Aubrey off.

In their high school years, you never saw Candy without Aubrey or her beloved Princess. She always enjoyed being one half of a whole. Aubrey's popularity rubbed off. For example, it had been Aubrey who dated Clint first. Candy only ended up with him when –it – happened.

It was almost the end of their senior year when a tearful Aubrey ran over to Candy. The tears were falling in large drops and she was almost incoherent from sobbing. Candy tried to console her friend and find out what had put her in just such a daze.

"We're moving!" Aubrey wailed. "My daddy is moving his business because labor costs are going up here! Candy, I don't want to move, I love it here – I'm popular and I have my friends, I have you, a life I don't want to give up. Oh Candy, what am I going to do?"

"You're 18 in three weeks, right before we graduate, right?" Candy asked. Aubrey nodded in the affirmative. "Why don't you stay here in your own place before you start university in the fall? Maybe I could move in with you and we could share?" She suggested to the still-stricken Aubrey. She was throwing Aubrey a life preserver while trying to hold in her own anguish at the thought of losing her partner-in-crime.

Aubrey looked up at her best friend and her eyes began to fill up again. "I suggested that, but daddy won't hear of it. He thinks I'll just slut around and turn into some kind of tramp! We leave the week after I graduate. Oh Candy, what are we going todo?"

Candy's lower jaw jutted out and she took on an unusual look of determination. "I don't know Aubrey, but we are not letting your father ruin all of our plans. I think we should talk to Miss Thomas – she always gives us good advice."

Aubrey's spirits lifted the instant she heard Miss Thomas' name. Lillian Thomas was the girls' favorite teacher. In fact, she was a favorite among the students and faculty and even the administration. A former wild-child, the half-Vietnamese beauty was a stunning, exotic beauty who was the equal of any famous model. Lillian did not hide her light under a bushel, not her. She wore tight and low-cut blouses and short skirts with high heels. On several occasions, the girls had caught glimpses of real stockings, not hosiery. Her voice was sexy and always seemed to carry a hint of flirtation. Someone so outrageous should have been in trouble with the School Board all of the time, yet Lillian wasn't. Everyone adored her.

The two upset girls had rushed into Lillian's classroom where she was sitting grading some papers. She smiled when she saw them, spun around and crossed her beautiful legs. The girls noticed, but were too upset to take much interest. "My favorite students," Lillian smiled warmly. "I hear it's a close race between you two for Valedictorian. Sorry, I can't say anything that might give it away."

"That's not why we're here, Lil," Aubrey wailed as she spoke with familiarity to her teacher. Some of Lillian's closest student friends were permitted to use the more familiar, abbreviated form of her name. Candy and Aubrey had both been accorded that honor.

The two friends poured their heart out to Lillian and to her credit, she didn't interrupt until they had finished. Her concern for their well-being showed on her face and in her dark, beautiful eyes. When Aubrey finished, Lillian leaned forward, so close to the two girls that they could smell her perfume. "Honesty time, loves," Lillian said to the unhappy pair. "You're screwed."

Both girls' jaws dropped. It wasn't what they had expected to hear. They both idolized Lillian because she was so brilliant and always got what she went after. Here she was – telling them togive up?

Before they could voice that thought, Lillian spoke up. "I usually get what I'm after because I have learned to pick my battles." She faced Aubrey and shot straight from the hip. "You can't win this. Your daddy controls the purse strings and his name carries a lot of weight. Even if you did rebel and stay here, I doubt anyone would hire you if he put out the word."

Candy and Aubrey wanted the ground to open up and swallow them whole, they were so miserable. Looking at their pretty young faces, Lillian had a solution. She reached into her purse and handed them a wad of cash, it was more than $200. "W-what are we supposed to do with this?" Candy asked.

Lillian smiled. "You're both going to be adults, so don't worry so much about things that are – for now, at least – out of your control. For the time being, you can call and write – you both have cars, so you can visit. Being apart isn't going to be the end of the world. I want you to take that money and use it to have aproper goodbye.

Aubrey didn't quite get it, but Candy sure did and she hugged Lillian as hard as she could. She explained it to Aubrey on the way home. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Aubrey asked her.

"Very sure," Candy said, spinning her friend around on her heels and pulling her close. They kissed for, like, themillionth time, but it was also the first kiss of new, younglovers.

"Really?"

"Yes really, dummy," Candy giggled as they walked home. The two girls held hands and Candy said "Like, whoelse, right?" That part was a small, little white lie. Princess had been on that list as well, but she had always known it would come down to one or the other.

Aubrey nodded and brushed her chestnut hair from her eyes. "Yeah, you're right. Let me handle the arrangements, I've got some connections through daddy. If I don't spend his money – ortoo much of his money – he won't figure anything out. Do you trust me?" Candy looked at Aubrey as if she had just asked the most idiotic question in the world. "Okay, then trust me, I won't fuck this up – it's wayyyy too important for both of us."

Her car was nearing the Ritz and Candy remembered how nervous she had been that first time. She had trusted Aubrey implicitly, but there had been so much at stake. One false move could have been a disaster. Fortunately, Aubrey had been true to her word and seen to everything.

"Aubrey? Baby, are you here?" Candy asked as she entered the lavish hotel suite. It sure as heck wasn't some seedy little motel designed for an illicit tryst. The furniture was ornate, the room itself was spotlessly clean and there was even a large bouquet of roses on the nightstand. Candy looked around the room and saw a tray of canapés and an ice bucket with champagne chilling. She wasn't really hungry, but that was only for now. She'd never had champagne, as she wasn't legally old enough to drink, but did that really matter in the grand scheme of things?

Aubrey came out of the bathroom and oh yes, she wasthere. In a tiny black teddy and bedroom slippers, her presence in the room was very noticeable. "H-hey," Candy said, her voice suddenly hoarse. She walked over to Candy and took Candy's face in her hands, planting a large, sexy kiss on the girl's lips. No one seeing them now would mistake their intentions.

"We're really going to do this?" Candy asked for one final time.

"Yes, we're really going to do this," Aubrey said, her voice low and breathy. "Oh yeah, are we going to do this."

"Okay baby, inthat case ..." Candy giggled and dropped her trench coat to the floor. She stood in front of Aubrey with a pride she had never felt before, drawn from the look of awe in her girlfriend's eyes. Her white lacy bustier, matching thong and high heels made her look wild, not sweet and innocent. Her hair was a bit more tousled than normal, her eye makeup a bit more risqué. She very much resembled a girl "on the make".

"H-how did you get out of the house looking like that?" Aubrey had to know.

"I think my mom is a lot savvier than my daddy," Candy smiled. "I told her that I was going to a pajama party because it was all I could think of. She just smiled and told me to say hi to Aubrey. By the time I got downstairs and past daddy, I was covered up."

"Your mom is cool," Aubrey said, still staring at the girl she was going to take to bed.

"She is," Candy agreed. "I think that she might have her own secret past that she doesn't talk about." Candy was still a bit nervous, so she looked over to the bottle of champagne. "Should we have that now or later?"

"Later," Aubrey said as she moved close again. From behind, she nuzzled Candy's neck and ears. Her girlfriend was so soft and smelled so sweet. "When we have something to celebrate," she said to Candy.

"Oh – okay," Candy answered, more than willing to let Aubrey take the lead. Neither girl had much more experience than the other, so what was the big deal? Aubrey was the take charge type and Candy, being a person of high intellect, was content to stay silent and let the chips fall where they may.

"God, you're so beautiful," Aubrey murmured as she took Candy's hands and led her to a plush settee. "You know, I wanted to have sex with you the very first time I saw you."

"Fibber! You did not!" Candy laughed. "We were, like,twelve!"

"Okay, you got me there," Aubrey confessed. "Maybe not that far back, but in high school, I had a thing for you. I was jealous of other boys, your other friends. I wanted to be your first. I knew it wasn't rational, but that is how I felt."

"Silly girl," Candy kissed her cheek and then, spun her head around to kiss her adorable face. "If you had asked a while ago, I might have said yes even then. See – here you are – my first."

"I can't believe that I get that honor," Aubrey said, blushing a bit and looking down. It's like some kind of deeply erotic dream."

"I don't get those," Candy sighed. "Mine are usually flashbacks or weird and disturbing."

"Not after tonight, I bet," Aubrey laughed. She placed her arms around Candy's back and pulled the tanned blonde in close for a kiss. Candy's heart was fluttering, but in a good way. Being with Aubrey was everything she had hoped it would be.

"Isn't in funny how much we both like lingerie?" Aubrey asked, trying to make some small talk.

"No, not really," Candy smiled as she laced her fingers through Aubrey's dark hair and twirled it playfully. "We often like the same things, the same boy ..."

"... the same girls ..."

"Yeah, okay – and we both like girly-girls, so why not this?"

"Can I ask you a personal question, Cin?"

"Sure. I don't see why not, considering what's going to happen in this room tonight," she snickered a bit.

"Do you have a thing for Lillian Thomas?" Aubrey asked, looking directly into Candy's eyes for a response.

"Miss Thomas? Oh God, who in the school doesn't. She gorgeous, kind, sexy, flirty, funny, smart ..." She stopped when she saw Aubrey was showing signs of distress. "Don't be jealous, it's just a schoolgirl crush and I seem to recall you drooling over her a time or two. I'm here with you, so chill and make this a night we'll remember. Most of this is because of her and we're on her dime," Candy told her girlfriend.

"Partly on my dad's too, "Aubrey confessed. "My mom knows more than she's letting on, too. She gave me her card, the only daddy never goes near if he knows what's good for him," the girl laughed.

"Sometimes I wonder who really wears the pants in your family," Candy giggled.

"Oh, it's mommy. Daddy may hold the purse strings, but if he ever stepped over the line, she'd shut him down. She knows abouteverything. Hey, think about it – did she everonce walk in on us when you stayed over? Aubrey asked.

"No," Candy shook her head and then, gasped. "Oh God Aubrey, did she think that we were ...?"

"We did come close a few times," Aubrey said and Candy admitted she was right. "Our moms are both cool, we need to follow their example. Come on, let me show you the bed," she said to Candy as she led her to the adjoining room.

"My God," Candy gasped.

"I know, right? Aubrey giggled as she ran to the bed and jumped on it with the playfulness of a child. "We could fit the entire football team on this thing and some of the cheerleaders."

"Oh yeah, mmm, how yummy," Candy sighed. Aubrey rolled her eyes. She had completely forgotten that her bestie had a big cheerleader fetish.

"Hey girl, focus," Aubrey said, snapping her fingers to bring Aubrey back to reality. "I didn't bring you here to indulge all of your fantasies – some yes,all, no."

"Sorry," Candy said sheepishly. "I do tend to get a bit carried away."

"I'd love to carry you away," Aubrey teased her. "Isn't this bed gorgeous?"

It was certainly that, lush and spacious, enough room for an orgy. Candy found herself thinking about orgies until Aubrey pinned her on her back and began peppering sweet, tiny kisses on her lips. Being a naughty and passionate little slut – at least for tonight – Candy began to whimper with pleasure and responded in kind. Neither girl had removed a stitch of their lingerie and yet, both were ready to start having sex. Their inexperience didn't show through at all as they started to make love. The kisses they shared were soft and sensual, a perfect prelude to the lesbian sex that would ensue. Neither of the girls was nervous about what was going to happen between them. Any reluctance had faded the very moment Candy had dropped her coat to the floor. The sweet and intimate sharing was right for them, a moment forever locked in time.

"I love you," Aubrey said as they broke their kiss. She looked into Candy's eyes and felt swept away with emotion. "I wish that I could stay with you here, forever."

"I love you, too," Candy said in her soft, girlish voice. She sincerely meant it. She felt certain they had been in love since the day they met. "We'll figure something out – and we have the entire night to share and enjoy ourselves?"

Aubrey felt a bit of sadness welling up inside of her, but tonight was not the night for such feelings. She moved the top of the teddy to one side, baring her breasts. "Taste me Cin," she said in a breathy whisper. "Take the first move towards making me yours."

"Always mine, yes," Candy breathed as she took one of Aubrey's nipples in her soft lips. She heard an intake of breath from her lover and she realized that Aubrey's nipples were one of her pleasure spots. She wondered if the same held true for her? She plucked at it with her teeth and heard Aubrey squeal. They had only just started and she was already so turned on.

"Good, so good," Aubrey murmured as Candy teased her body. She looked at the petite blonde and felt such love. "God, you're so beautiful – do you know how beautiful you are?"

Candy shook her head. "No,you're beautiful – I'm –cute."

"No, you're beautiful andwe're sexy," Aubrey corrected her as she gestured towards a nearby mirror. "Look at how hot we look – we could have any man we wanted."

"Orwoman," Candy corrected Aubrey now. "Let's not limit our options."

"Slut," Aubrey teased and mingled her tongue with Candy's. The two girls had become entwined and were all over each other, still fully dressed. Aubrey wanted, more than anything, to see her love without clothes. She had seen the beautiful blonde in bikinis several times, so she knew what Candy's body looked like. Still, she wanted to remove all barriers towards intimacy.

Aubrey had not said a word and despite that, Candy knew what she wanted. She moved some of her lingerie to one side so that her lover could have access to her. Aubrey loved seeing the nude form of her sexy, tanned Candy. She took full advantage of it, cupping Candy's breasts and licking them the way that she had always wanted to.

"Oh God, oh fuck," Candy moaned. In her soft little voice, it sounded so sexy to Aubrey. "I don't want you toever stop doing that!"

"I know. I don't want to stop," Aubrey sighed wistfully.

Candy ran her hands through Aubrey's thick chestnut locks as her girlfriend teased her body. She had broken a taboo by coming here with Aubrey and she wouldn't have wanted it any other way. They were meant to be together and there was only one person who meant as much to her as Aubrey did. Candy felt that it was of the utmost importance to be intimate with someone you loved as much as she did Aubrey.

"May I?" Aubrey panted as she came up for air. "May I taste your pussy?"

"Are you asking if you caneat me out?" Candy teased, feeling very mature and naughty.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers
12