Revenge of the Defrocked Psychologist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He said, 'You hot little bitch, marry my son, but I'll fuck you whenever I want.' It's what I needed to hear; I came and screamed, 'OH GOD, YES, WHENEVER, SHIT I'M COMMING,' and came again but he didn't slow down and I came again. My pussy pulsated and gripped him tight and orgasms swept over me and he reached around and grabbed my tits and pinched my nipples and I was screaming, 'OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD,' and his cock was hard and stiff and big and he moved his hands to my hips and I grabbed my nipples and twisted them til it hurt and kept coming and he pulled me to him and drove his cock inside me and it throbbed and erupted, flooding me with cum, and I came again and my body was dust atoms quarks. I collapsed onto the sofa, feet on the floor, ass on the air.

"When I came to he was dressed. I said, 'Dr. Hendricks that was amazing, fuck me anytime you want.'"

"He smiled, let himself out."

Fuck, what just happened, this could spin out of control. What if Dr. Hendricks demanded it tonight? What if his son found out? What happened when the community learned it's most prominent physician was fucking his future daughter-in-law, who worked for its most prominent mental health professional, all of whom's photogenic faces would rivet your attention to the evening news?

I reviewed my treatment. I'd directed Dawn to want a dominant lover and lose her moral qualms. I should have been more measured, kept some restraints in place until I had full control of her. Her hero worship of Maria, her clear desire for a dominant lover, should have tipped me off to the extent of the submissive in her personality.

Still, there was opportunity. Dawn had a more extensive submissive side than I imagined. I could move her into the family immediately and, more deliciously, break her, turning her into a total submissive. It would be pay-back for her going to Dr. Bier about me.

"Dawn you're like Dr. McMichaels, a naughty girl."

"Is Dr. McMichaels really naughty?"

"Yes she is. In fact Drs. Bier and McMichaels are on their way here. They'll tell you about their dirty thoughts and needs, how they're building a new life to accommodate them: his to dominate, hers to be dominated."

I instructed Dawn's subconscious to be intoxicated by what Maria and Raymond would tell her and by my report, which they'd share with her, then scheduled a breakfast meeting the following morning where I'd cement my suggestions. I also put a ban on her future father-in-law.

* * * * *

Raymond and Maria arrived on time, bade me good night, invited Dawn into the inner office, asked if she'd like some tea.

"Yes, with a dash of Stevia."

Tilting the tea pot forward, filling Dawn's porcelain cup, Maria said, "From now on please call us Maria and Raymond."

She said, "Thank you," and after a slight hesitation, "Maria."

Taking a sip of her tea Maria said, "Dawn, I appreciate your letting my husband know your concerns about Dr. Baker. The problem, I'm afraid, is that I was less than honest with you. Dr. Baker's been trying to see me since her clinic shut down, I'd refused. Eventually she was reduced to the subterfuge of posing as a patient. Even then I rejected her request to read the material she'd submitted in support of her practice. She went to Raymond. He read it, convinced me to do the same.

"It was like reading my autobiography. All my life I've tried to project perfection, no matter how exhausting, not sharing the difficulty with anyone. Dr. Baker's report suggested an alternative, a safe place where people like me surrender responsibility to those we trust, people who will help us celebrate not only our minds, but our bodies.

"I felt like a first year Psychology student who flunked the mid-term. I'd been attracted to Raymond because of his strength, because of his omnivorous sexual appetites. But then, as I became a champion of conformity, I adopted its view of what I wanted. After reading Dr. Baker's report I understood what I really wanted was the powerful highly-sexed man I'd fallen in love with, a place to lay down responsibility, let others run my life.

"Dawn, we're alike. We try to conform, but we really want sweet lovers and dominant lovers. We can have both. Join our family. Dr. Baker said I should share her report with you, I think you should read it."

Primed by my hypnosis and deeply aroused, Dawn was unable to keep the excitement from her voice when she said, "I'd love to."

* * * * *

On the way home Dawn thought about calling Martin, but he wouldn't fuck her the way she needed, considered her father-in-law, but my hypnosis got in the way, so stopped at the CVS, bought batteries, checked out the stock-boy (what time did he get off?), returned home and, slim dildo in her ass, fat dildo in her pussy, vibrator pressed to her clit, drank in my report.

* * * * *

I met Dawn, her dress tight and short, heels high, for breakfast. I put her under - a mere glance at the gem was all that was required — and leaving in place her inhibition about same-sex-love, augmented her libido, weakened her will, emphasized her submissiveness and idolization of Maria. Dawn would be fully conscious when the remnants of her old identity gave way to what I'd created, and turn this monogamous heterosexual good-girl into a submissive bi-sexual slut, then sent her to the office where Dr. McMichaels waited

* * * * *

Stepping inside Dawn's eyes went wide. Her boss, normally impeccably attired, wore leggings and a sports bra glued to her toned body. Saying, "Dawn I cancelled the morning's appointments so we could talk," Maria led Dawn into the inner office where, sitting on the couch, Maria nestled Dawn to her body, ran a comforting hand on the younger woman's arm, who said "Dr. McMichaels, are you really naughty?"

Maria leaned over, said, "It's Maria," pressed her mouth to Dawn's. The kiss was gentle, gentler than any Dawn had known, and Dawn was soon lost in it, her body melting into the older woman. When the kiss ended Maria said, "Wasn't that nice?" Dawn nodded yes, and Maria kissed her again, more forcefully, until Dawn, feeling a hand on her breast, broke the kiss and stammering said, "I'm sorry, it's just..."

Interrupting her, tone calm, Maria said, "Relax, loosen up, get comfortable," and kissed the younger woman, cutting off further protest. There was a struggle inside Dawn as the inhibitions I'd left in place dueled with raging libido and respect for Maria. When the tip of Maria's tongue slipped between Dawn's lips she did not resist and for the first time another woman's tongue ventured inside, caressed, Dawn's mouth.

The kiss continued. Maria squeezed and stroked Dawn's breast through her dress, then ran her hand ran up Dawn's torso, slipped it inside her dress.

As she did Dawn backed away, trying to end the kiss, but Maria moved forward, her mouth on the blonde's, her thumb stroking Dawn's nipple through her bra. He other hand slid up Dawn's leg, felt the heat from her sex.

Maria finally broke the kiss and Dawn, confused and embarrassed, opened her mouth, but nothing came out, her aversion to girl-on-girl play struggling with her adulation of Maria and the heat between her legs.

Maria twiddled a finger on Dawn's wet panties and, voice husky with desire, said, "You want this."

"It's just, never before."

"Dawn, you could have told me "No," but you didn't. Like me you're ready for anything. Let me seduce you, prepare you for your new life, then let Dr. Baker finish the job."

Dawn started to say something, but Maria moved a finger inside Dawn's panties, ran it down the wet slit. The voices in her head were saying no, but the fire inside her threatened to consume her, and them.

Maria pushed the finger into Dawn's sex, twisted it, distracting the voices, drove her tongue into Dawn's mouth, slipped the straps of her dress from Dawn's shoulders, kissed Dawn's chin and ear and neck, pulled aside her bra, dragged the flat of her tongue on Dawn's thick hard nipples.

The voices in Dawn's head flared, but Maria slid off the couch, hooked Dawn's panties with a finger, pulled then down her legs, moved Dawn's legs apart, pushed her dress up to her waist. Feeling the room's cold air on her sex Dawn closed her eyes and something soft and wet and magical slid across her pussy lips. Dawn cried out in surprise and pleasure.

The voices were silent. Others, Martin included, had eaten her pussy, but this was better. Maria's tongue slid up and down, clockwise and anti-clockwise, teased the entrance to Dawn's sex, licked her clit. Dawn moaned and blushed and her pulse raced; she understood that the true her, the submissive her, felt more pleasure than the old her.

A girl was between her legs munching her love box, and not any girl but Maria McMichaels. She'd never known a pleasure so pure and perfect.

Maria pushed her tongue into Dawn's sex. It pumped and twirled and swelled and touched places Dawn didn't know existed and it was intense and Dawn was being tongue-fucked by a girl and she thought she might cry.

Maria found Dawn's g-spot, Dawn screamed her joy.

Slipping her tongue from Dawn's sex, Maria moved two fingers inside, pushed Dawn to, then held her on the edge and said "Do you want to come?"

Dawn nodded.

"Say you want a girl to make you come. Say you're ready for life as a cunt muncher."

Embarrassed, Dawn's fair skin turned red, but she wanted this, wanted needed a girl to eat her, needed to come on a girl's face. Josie and Maria had been right, she needed boy lovers and girl lovers, sweet lovers and dominant lovers, and with that realization her heterosexuality shattered. She needed to come, she'd say anything, do anything, be anything to come and the words spewed from her. "Yes, I want to come, to come for you, come for a girl. Please Maria, I'll do anything, just make me come."

"Anything?"

"Yesssssss."

Maria sucked Dawn's clit into her mouth. Her tongue battered it; her fingers twisted in Dawn's snatch. Maria's mouth, tongue, and fingers were everywhere and Dawn felt pleasure grow and grow and shivering and screaming she crashed over the edge and her orgasm, deep and powerful, was followed by another, and another, and another, and another until exhausted Dawn slid from the couch to the thick rug, curled into a ball, told Maria she loved her, fell into happy contented sleep.

* * * * *

The soft butterfly kisses returned Dawn to consciousness and as reality flooded back Dawn blinked her green eyes open and Maria, naked on the rug next to her, said, "Hey babe, I was beginning to worry about you."

Dawn smiled, said, "You're sweet," pressed her lips to Maria's, Maria welcomed Dawn's tongue. Tentatively at first, Dawn slid her hands over Maria's body - she'd never touched a woman in this way - growing more assertive at the sound of her boss' happy sighs, the submissive in her joyous at giving pleasure. Dawn loved Maria's slender firm body, so different than her own buxom curves, and finally gathered the courage to cover Maria's tear drop shaped breasts with her hands. They were warm, the areolas and nipples thick with blood.

Gasping, Maria rolled onto her back, and understanding she was to be the aggressor, Dawn moved atop Maria, kissed her. Intended to be short and sweet, the kiss grew deep and passionate and Maria's fingers, exploring Dawn's body, added fuel to the fire re-igniting in the depths of Dawn's soul.

Maria said, "My breasts."

Leaving a trail of kisses down Maria's body, Dawn took a swollen nipple into her mouth, sucked on it, licked it, rolled it between her lips. Maria moaned, Dawn sucked harder, swirled her tongue around and over areolas, covered the unattended breast with a hand, rolled saliva soaked nipples with her fingers.

"Dawn, suck my tits, suck my nipples. You like it, don't you? You like sucking nipples, playing with tits?"

Hearing the question as rhetorical Dawn fed on Maria's breasts with increasing fervor, lust and desire interning the good girl, the chaste girl, the monogamous girl. Soon Dawn was kissing her way across Maria's flat stomach, approaching the sacred place between her legs until, inches from Maria's pussy, Dawn paused. Apprehension and nervousness re-emerged, but intoxicated by the powerful scent and raging heat of Maria's sex Dawn closed her eyes, extended her tongue, gave her boss' pussy a long, soft, top-to-bottom lick, did it again, then looking up said, "I love the taste of pussy."

"Taste it all."

Dawn slid her tongue up and down, swirled to the left, to the right, licked the entrance to Maria's snatch, teased the clit perched above it.

"Lick me, lick my pussy."

Dawn rolled her tongue into a tube, pushed it inside Maria's warm wet hole.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YEEEESSSSSS."

Dawn pulled it out, pushed it back in.

"Yes... yes... oh... yes... fucking yes, fuck me Dawn."

Dawn kept at it, for pussy was delicious and addicting and wanting every drop she pressed her mouth to Maria's cunt and lapped it up. Girl juice was on her chin and cheeks and in her hair and nose and mouth and on her tongue and she feasted on this gift from the gods.

"Fuck me, fuck me Dawn, fuck me with your soft little tongue. Feels so good, you cunt muncher. Give me more, fuck me harder. Oh yeeeesssss, that's it, harder, yeeesssss, yeeeeeesssss, ooooooohhhhhh yeeeeessssss, TONGUE ME BITCH."

Maria pressed a hand to the back of Dawn's head; Dawn thrust her tongue in and out of Maria, eager to make another girl come.

"Oh my god, my god, ooooohhhh myyyyyy friggingggg gooooodddddd. You love eating pussy, you cunt-craving-pussy-addict, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, yes I'm coommmmiinnnnngggg!"

Arching her back, driving her hips forward, Maria wheezed and squealed and jabbered and it was music to Dawn's ears and her mouth, locked to Maria's pussy despite the woman's lurching body, prolonged and intensified the orgasm, and she drank girl juice and she was not a good girl but its abnegation: ultra-sexed, dick-craving cunt-craving, she needed to be controlled and guided to realize er wicked depraved dreams.

She felt a sharp tug on her hair, looked up, saw Maria smile, moved into Maria's arms, kissed her.

That when the inner office door opened and I, naked but for knee high black leather high-heeled boots, walked in and said, "On all fours Dawn."

Rolling onto her hands and knees, raising her ass in the air, Dawn said, "Yes Mistress."

Maria went to her desk, pulled a large purple dildo from a drawer, strapped it around my waist, buckled it in place.

Dawn shuddered with fear and apprehension; she'd never seen a cock so big.

I said, "Nervous slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You should be. Once I enter you; you're mine, obeying me in all things."

"Yes Mistress."

I moved in front of her. "Suck my cock, get it ready."

Dawn stretched her jaw, stretched it again, pushed her small mouth on the plastic penis, prying her jaw open until the dildo's head forced its way inside, then licked it, lubricated it, moved her mouth down the first inches, softly sucking, bobbed her head.

"Get it good and wet, get it ready for your tight little pussy."

Trying to imagine the large mushroom head fitting inside her, Dawn's tongue grew more active, sucked, licked, drenched it with spit.

I pushed, she gagged, I said, "Have you ever deep-throated?"

Dildo embedded in her face, she shook her head no.

"A lesson for another day, I'm sure Dr. Bier will want to participate. Lick."

Letting it escape her mouth, Dawn licked the head, licked the sides, long drawn out licks with the flat of her tongue. Growing ever more aroused, she wrapped her mouth around the shaft from the side, slid up and down, swallowed it again, delivering the best blow job of her life. When I pulled the toy from her mouth and said, "Ready," Dawn said "Yes Mistress," and raised her rump in the air. Kneeling behind her I pressed the dildo's tip to her pussy, slid it on the wet lips, moved forward. Dawn let out a guttural cry, then a sharper cry when the massive head bulldozed inside her.

I pushed inch after inch into her, leveraging her open. It hurt, then it got worse for the fake cock was going deeper than any real cock ever had. The pain multiplied, her cries, whimpers, and moans sharpened, then my hips were on her ass cheeks. Dawn looked back, blonde hair hanging across her face, dazed eyes filled with lust and pride, pain and pleasure, and said, "Mistress, am I a member of the family?"

Saying, "Yes," I kissed her shoulders, neck, mouth. Maria slid her hands over Dawn's body, avoiding the most sensitive areas, waiting until Dawn trembled with need before caressing her fat tits, tweaking her nipples, tripping her fingers across Dawn's toned tummy to her dildo-stuffed pussy, brushing Dawn's distended clit. Dawn twisted and writhed and needing to feel the massive object crammed in her cunt move said, "Please Mistress."

"Please what?"

"Fuck me. I want to be fucked by a girl."

Hands on Dawn's hips I pulled the toy out until the head rested on her quivering pussy lips, pushed in, did it again and again. For Dawn the forbidden unnatural pain was the sweet regalia of a new life. She shifted position so the dildo's fat head dragged on her g-spot, dropped her head to the floor, raised her rump, opened herself further.

"Dawn, you sweet bitch, you said you were no lesbo, but you're what I say you are."

A fortnight ago Dawn would have slapped me, but now she knew she needed to be dominated, needed to serve and obey. If Mistress said she was a lesbo-bitch, she was a lesbo-bitch.

"Yes Mistress, your lesbo-bitch."

I picked up the pace, increased the speed and strength of my thrusts. Jibbering, Dawn met each thrust with a sharp backward jerk of her pelvis.

She was broken, she was mine. I motioned to Maria, who placed a pillow under Dawn's sex, lay her head on it, licked Dawn's clit.

Raising herself on her arms, "Oh fuck," exploded from Dawn's lungs and her sex went big bang. Orgasms burst inside her in a chain so closely linked as to be indistinguishable; she'd never come so hard, so many times.

Collapsing to the floor - her pussy's wet stain would bedevil the janitor - her mind filled with shimmering lights, Dawn sucked in air. She was not a good girl, she was Mistress' slut.

When I pulled out she moaned in disappointment.

* * * * *

With Dawn under my control ensnaring her fiancé was easy. Sweet, good looking, an attentive patient lover, he was the perfect complement to Raymond's domineering style.

Helped by my gem his father got over his Dawn-thing, developed a Josie-thing. He was every bit the fuck Dawn described.

Unfortunately Madison's recruitment did not proceed as smoothly. Raymond and Maria's incest inhibition and Westermarck effect were well-entrenched, multiple sessions were required to remove them. I was also having trouble getting a reading of Madison. Maria and Raymond adored their daughter, said she was beautiful, smart, empathetic, gregarious, well-liked, charming, mature beyond her years. How much was reliable, how much parents' pride?

I'd have to meet and assess Madison, so had Maria and Raymond invite me to her welcome home party, but with Madison pre-occupied by friends I couldn't get a word in. A dinner invitation a few nights later was no more productive. Like most teenagers Madison could be guarded and circumspect around adults and with two accomplished psychologists as parents she'd perfected the art of obfuscation.

I suggested to Raymond an exercise for his students where they'd interview a family using different techniques, Dawn and I could conduct a test run on his family. Raymond loved it and Madison was open to the idea, but asked if we could wait a week, a friend had invited her to New York. I had no objection and during the ensuing multi-day fuck-fest at Maria and Raymond's palatial home I, role-playing Madison, established Maria and Raymond's incest inhibition was no more. Madison would soon be mine.