Right where You Want Me to Be Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved over me, sitting on my chest and shoved her still throbbing member right into my mouth.

I gagged, as Alycia began thrusting in and out of my mouth and pretty much fucking my throat. Her balls kept slapping against my chin with each thrust. Her hands were placed firmly on the headboard behind me. She was moaning and groaning, breathing heavier and heavier...I knew she was close.

No more than a second after I made that realization, Alycia cried out in pleasure. She pulled her cock from my mouth quickly and before I could take a single breath, she sprayed my face, painting it with her thick and warm cum.

"Holy shit," I laughed, as it covered my nose and my cheeks and ran down my chin. "That's a lot of fucking cum!"

She laughed, sighing in relief as a few more ropes flew from the tip of her dick and covered my face. Then it was over and she collapsed beside me, drenched in sweat. After a few moments of lying there trying to catch her breath, she glanced over and smiled at me.

"You look fucking hot, with all that cum on your face."

I couldn't help but laugh.

"If you had told me a year ago, I would be lying in my bed sucking dick and taking a load all over my face, I would have laughed my ass off at you."

"Well, it suits you; you look like such a dirty little whore."

"Do I now?"

"Oh, you do...in fact; it's turning me on quite a bit again. If I weren't so damn tired right now? I'd have to bend you over, and make that sexy little ass of yours, mine."

"I'm surprised you haven't already done that."

"Mm, don't worry baby; your time will come, mi amor."

I laughed and so did she, as she leaned over to give me a brief peck on the lips. Then, after I used a towel to clean my face, she laid her head on my chest and we both drifted off to sleep.

That was only the beginning though.