Sapphic Treasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quite erotic to see Peter make love to another girl in this manner. She was hot and didn't want to be left out so she gently pulled Tiffany off Peter's face and thrust her femininity into Peter's face as she began to lick Tiffany anew as they began an unplanned daisy chain. Tiffany adored the feeling of Peter's cock in her mouth and the sensation of being licked by the tender tongue of another girl was indescribably stimulating. With her mouth Peter's cock and his her opening Yvette lapped at Tiffany's blonde pussy and their hands caressed and felt the nearest titty, chest or ass that could be reached. Peter guided Tiffany's fingers to his tender opening and this urging produced a flurry of pumping of his cock in her mouth.

Peter was close and he wanted more than a good cock sucking. He pulled his throbbing slick hard on out of Tiffany's mouth and moved down between her legs. He replaced Yvette's tongue with his own to taste her again in a few maddening licks and then he mounted her. He began to pump away into her lovely body and she was enthralled to have the handsome boy fuck her so passionately, especially as her love life with Brandon had become more of a meaningless chore than anything else. Yvette alternated kissing the two of them in turn and loved the erotic sexiness of this new type of sexual affair. Peter came in an exasperating rush, moaning and cursing as he pounded into Tiffany. She bucked back into his thrusts and sobbed her own sexual whimpering as Peter released his cum up the tender blond goddess, her legs spread and thrusting up to meet Peter's sexual lunge.

As his orgasm subsided he fell onto Tiffany and kissed her with Yvette joining in sharing her affections, before sliding off in fatigue. Peter had just made love to a hot little blondie with the graces of his beautiful Yvette, who was now quite charged from the erotic commotion and unlike Peter and Tiffany, had not yet climaxed. She remembered back to Cathy and with her legs crawled between Tiff's legs and scissored their legs together in a shocking pussy on pussy copulation. Peter watched in amazement as the two lovelies moaned sensuously and whimpered as their femininity gnashed into each other and they played with the other's titties as this unrelenting performance acted out. Yvette was entranced and rose up over Tiff straddling her and offered her sweet femininity to Tiffany's face. Tiff hesitated a bit and gingerly flicked her tongue across the stimulating crease gaining her nerve at this new sexual endeavor.

Peter was floored by the sight and placed his head between Tiffany's legs and began to lick anew at her damp opening tasting his own seed recently deposited there. His pursuit proved all the encouragement she needed to plow her ambitious tongue deep into Yvette's moist feminine crease and taste with lack of inhibition the joy of Sapphic love. Yvette whined softly and brought Tiff's hands up to her own breasts for Tiff to fondle as Yvette danced her pussy across Tiffany's mouth. Peter drove deeper into Tiff's pussy and slathered his tongue across the tender clit and back down deep inside gripped by the aroma of another woman's femininity soaked with his own sperm. As Yvette leaked her desire into Tiffany's mouth Peter's tongue had propelled her to another spastic climax and she writhed mercilessly her mouth into Yvette producing a like reaction from the slender and graceful French beauty.

Yvette had by now lost all reason of propriety and sense of time and was under the influence of her own sexual craving. She swung off of Tiffany and then back on, turning around grinding her pussy back into Tiffany's face and lunging her mouth down where Peter was feasting. She nuzzled into Peter's face and they kissed a hungry wet kiss, Yvette tasting the feminine wetness on Peter's face. Yvette then took over and began a sweet lesbian 69 much in the same manner that Cathy had all those years ago. The feminine scent and aroma was pleasing to Yvette and to Tiffany as well as the girls began to pleasure each other driving their tongues deep inside the other's feminine passage. Peter, though he had cum forcefully inside Tiffany a short while earlier, was enjoying the show and growing half hard in his cock. He started caressing Yvette's sweet little round ass as the girls devoured away at each other.

As the girls' passion peaked they came minutes apart from the intense urging of the other's tongue and mouth. They separated slowly and Tiffany was glowing from unexpectedly having sex and even more unexpectedly having sex with a gorgeous guy and a gorgeous girl. Yvette crawled back up and kissed Tiffany and then Peter in turn. She slid behind Peter who was now between the two lovelies and they floated off into sleep.

Tiff woke up horny and sought more of the intimacy that she had been without for so long. In the darkness of the nighttime Peter groggily felt his cock rise as a feminine hand stroked it. She kissed Peter softly and then guided her lovely breasts over his cock chafing the masculine hardness with her feminine softness. Peter grew intensely hard and leaked pre-cum over the soft titties as Tiff soon slipped the handsome cock into her mouth. She had loved the bi encounter with Yvette but she really was hot for the strikingly masculine yet boyish bod of Peter. She slurped away only a minute or two before climbing onto Peter and impaling herself with his throbbing cock. She madly ground her pussy into the hardness as she held herself up with her hands on the bed. Peter played with her titties as he enjoyed the midnight fuck. The rocking and grinding of Peter and Tiffany slowly roused Yvette and she reached up to feel Tiffany's soft breasts as she plunged her tongue into Peter's ear. Peter rocked into the little blonde hottie and then rolled her on her back to fuck her with crazed lunges. Yvette caressed his ass and knew if she probed with her fingers Peter would blow. She found his little puckered hole and slipped a finger in agitating his wild pumping into Tiffany. He began to moan and cry out in a harrumph and Yvette's fingering did the trick and he blasted again up into Tiffany, cumming like a train.