Second Coming of Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow and I thought kisses were great," Eva said envious of her friend.

"It's ten times, no a hundred times better than kissing," Sara said definitively.

"I'm glad you enjoy me eating your pussy," Adam said. "I seem to remember that was a stepping stone to grander plans."

He grabbed her forcefully, but not in a way that hurt her. He hungered to be in her tight little body, to possess her. He brought her to him and said with conviction, "I want to fuck you." Then he kissed her full on the lips.

She giggled and said, "You're the boss. "

He matched her playfully mood and said, "The boss says on your back and spread 'em."

She did as she was instructed. Adam slipped a finger inside her pussy, as he expected she was well lubricated. He noted that he didn't find a barrier. He thought, "It seems her hymen is gone. Good. One less problem to deal with".

The big man got on top of the small woman. He slotted his hard cock at her opening, kissed her and slipped inside. They both sighed.

His dick slid right through the tattered remains of her previously torn hymen. He didn't feel any obstruction and she felt no pain.

"Wow!" Sara said after she was penetrated. "It's kind of a shock to have something so big, so hard push inside me. I feel the friction and fullness."

Eva was right there beside her friend. She said, "Yes. It's the most intimate feeling I've ever experienced. When he first entered me, it took my breath away. Then I felt the temperature in my groin skyrocketing and everything started to tingle."

Even though Adam entered her easily, he found her pussy very tight, tighter than Eva. "Perhaps it's because she is so petite", he thought. He was very mindful of not hurting the teenager.

The women continued to talk, to compare and contrast their first fuck as he was carefully entered the young, former virgin.

He put up with their incessant chattering for a while and then he finally said exasperated,

"For Pete' sake! Enough talking you two. Eva, go sit at the table. Please let Sara be present in the moment for this. Let her experience sex without any play-by-play or color commentary. You two can talk about it until the cows come home afterward."

Eva felt chastised. She blushed and moved away from the couple. "Sorry," she said sincerely.

Adam placed his forehead on Sara's and commanded, "Look at me."

Her black eyes focused on his eyes and asked, "Are you mad at me?"

"No," he said. He stopped driving into her and he kissed her. It was a short kiss. Then he looked deep into her eyes and said, "I could never be mad at you. You're my cute little sprite. Listen, I know I'm an old guy with outdated values and ideas, but hear me out.

"It is an honor to be having sex with you. It is special. I will always remember out first time together. I don't want either of us to be distracted right now. If you need me to pause or stop, tell me."

She nodded and smiled, "Thank you for being concerned about me."

"You're welcome. How are you? Does it hurt?"

"No. Your cock went in me as slick as a whistle. God, you're big! There's no pain. I love the way you're stretching me."

She was not scared or panicked or in pain. She was amazed. He looked at her kindly, kissed her and slid more of himself into her slowing and gently. He could feel her passageway open up for him. He was more than half way in when he broke their kiss.

"You're doing great," he said to reassure her. It was also the truth. He slid all of his dick into her.

"Eva," she said excitedly and turned to look at her friend. "He's in me. That big penis has pushed all the way into me."

"Are you okay?" Eva asked.

"Yes. No pain. It feels great." She turned back to Adam and asked, "Can we kiss more?"

"A pretty girl should always be kissed."

They kissed. Adam marveled, "She's so calm and relaxed. This is not difficult or traumatic at all for her".

He picked up the pace. They continued to kiss and enjoyed being so close to one another. Adam ground into her clit. She had to break their kiss to cry out.

"Oh! Oh. Oh! I like that," she said excitedly.

"I like you, Sara," he said in return.

Adam pulled out slowly, about half way and then drove back into her. Again, when he was all in, he made sure to grind against her clit.

"Oh yeah! Mmmm."

"You like that?" Adam asked teasing her.

"Mmmm . . . I do. Eva, I can feel everything. I feel him sliding inside me, stretching me, filling me up and then when he rubs my clit, I see sparks. I feel a bolt of pleasure starting at my pussy and spreading out into the rest of my body. It's . . . it's just so wonderful!"

Eva stood, wanting to be with her friend. Adam no longer objected. He sensed the close connection between the teenagers. He said,

"Eva, come be with us. Be with your friend."

Eva rushed over and sat beside them. She smiled and caressed her friend's face lovingly and said, "It is great, isn't it? Who knew being with a man could be so much fun?" She giggled.

"Yeah," her friend laughed. She drove her hips into Adam.

Adam continued his gentle strokes. He lengthened them enjoying her fresh, tight pussy.

He lifted himself off her and looked down at the pretty young woman. He studied her small, firm breasts. They had dark nipples which had pebbled into hard peaks. He leaned over and sucked one into his mouth.

"Mmm. That feels good," Sara said enthusiastically.

She was moving in concert with him. It was nice. Everything was so nice. She felt a special closeness to this old man. Adam said, "Look at you! You're a natural at this having sex business."

"It seems so right. We fit together so perfectly," Sara said. "My body seems to know just what to do and it feels heavenly."

"You are a woman and I'm a man." Adam emphasized 'man' by slamming his cock into her a little harder.

"Oh! Ah . . . I kind of liked that. Can we move faster and more forceful?"

Adam picked up the pace and said, "I aim to please."

"Ah . . . yeah. My vagina is very happy, very happy."

Adam fucked her harder, but only moderately so. He was still mindful that this was her first time. He felt his orgasm building. He looked at her dreamy, far away expression and thought, "She's concentrating on this new, good feeling she's experiencing. Feelings my dick is giving her." That thought amped-up his level of excitement.

"Oh! Mmmm," Sara moaned enjoying his cock.

That was the straw that broke the camel's back. Adam lunged into her and erupted inside her.

"Ugggg!" He cried out as he came.

Sara said, "I can feel his penis twitching inside me."

"Pretty cool, huh?" Eva said. "Do you feel the warmth? He's coming inside you."

"No," Sara thought it over carefully. "No, I don't feel warmer, but then again, I was pretty worked up and already warm down there."

Adam was concerned he was crushing the little woman so he rolled off her when he finished ejaculating. He was perspiring heavily and breathing hard.

Eva went over and sucked his messy cock clean. She paused and said, "I want another turn." She meant soon.

"No, not for a while., Adam said. He rolled over and pulled his dick away from her.

He panted and said, "It's too soon."

He rested and then explained, "Ladies, I'm not a machine. I need time to recover. Maybe we can have more sex later this afternoon or after dinner."

"After lunch!" Eva said positively. Then she licked his jism off her lips.

"God Almighty that was good," he said. He closed his eyes and rested more.

When he opened his eyes, he saw two bright eyed and bushy tailed, naked women just staring at him. He said, "You two are so full of energy, why don't you check the traps or clean up the camp. Let this old man recover."

The ladies giggled and did as he suggested.

^^^

After lunch, they all went to the beach to wash. They then lay naked in the sun to dry. The delightful warmth of the sun caused them all to fall asleep.

Eva woke first. Adam was lying on his back. His penis was soft and plum. She told herself, "I'd like to stick his cock inside me". She licked her lips and then her fingers and diddled her clit. Eva thought "What a wonderful gift sex with a real man is. Now I understand why her mother would say "What a waste" when she saw a good-looking male with a 2-inch penis".

Her busy digits soon had her wet and aroused. She leaned over and kissed his dick. She took it into her mouth. Her actions caused Adam to stir.

"Hello, beautiful," he said and he ran a hand through her long, reddish blonde hair. She eye-balled him as she sucked his penis. She enjoyed seeing his look of appreciation. When he was good and hard, she stopped. She smiled at him as she straddled him and inserted his cock into her wet and ready pussy.

"Awe God!" Adam exclaimed delighted by her tight warm pussy.

"Emmm," she moaned as she slowly sank down on his hardness.

Sara woke. She rolled over and smiled as she watched the couple fuck. She saw Eva close her eyes and let her head fall back. She asked, "Is it that good?"

"Absolutely! Incredible," Eva answered. "Oh! Sara, being on top is great. I'm in control. I can explore, change the angle or depth or pace. Oh Oh!" she cried out suddenly. "This is so awesome!

"Sara, instead of going up and down, I'm gyrated my hips in a circle while mashing myself down on him. I feel like I'm on fire. Mmmmm. My special spot is being smashed against his body and his penis is rubbing across a special place inside me. It all feels so wonderful."

Sara's pussy began to drip. Her fingers gathered the leaking fluid and she rubbed her sex.

Adam smiled and thought "You still have it, old man. You can still make a woman gasp with pleasure."

He reached up, touched Eva's abundant breasts and asked. "Do you like having your nipples pulled?" He grasped a nipple and pulled it.

"Mmmm," Eva moaned.

Adam took that as a "Yes" and pulled harder on the rubbery flesh. He stretched it and then pinched down hard on the tip.

"Oh fuck!"

He released her breast when Eva cried out loudly. He worried that he'd hurt her, that he'd gone too far. Her hand went to her abused breast. She cupped it gingerly and then held it out, presenting it to him. She looked down at him, her eyes were just slits.

She begged, "Do that again."

Comfortable, easy sex was no longer on the menu. Eva rode him like a racehorse going down the stretch. Adam pulled and pinched her nipples while he jabbed his hard cock forcefully into her.

She loved it and took it as long as she could. Then, she convulsed and climaxed. He came mightily. He arched his back, lifted her off the ground and sprayed his seed deep inside her.

Sara had been keeping pace with them. She frigged herself over the finish line and joined them in orgasmic bliss.

^^^

Dinner was a fun, feisty affair. The teenagers whispered and giggled a lot. They shameless flirted with Adam. They found excuses to bend over. They playfully flipped up their leather skirts to show Adam that they were not wearing any underwear.

At the end of the dinner, Sara said, "It is my turn." She ran and jump into the arms of a surprised Adam.

"Whoa, careful," Adam said. "You almost knocked me down."

"Bury it. Bury your cock in me," Sara commanded. She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist.

"Are you ready? No foreplay?" He asked concerned.

"My juice is running down my legs. Eva has been fingering me. I'm ready," Sara said lustfully.

"Oh, really?" Adam meant the part about Eva touching Sara. He found that intriguing and filed that bit of information away.

Eva slipped to the ground in front of Adam. She undid his trousers. She stripped him naked from the waist down. Then she stroked his cock to a fine hardness and guided it to her friend's furry fuck hole. Sara loosened her hold on the man and allowed herself to fall onto his cock.

"Ah! You fill me up so good."

Adam was turned on by the suddenness of the sex and also the scenario, a strong man holding a small woman. He vigorously fucked her. Gravity increased the power and depth of every stroke. They each felt a heightened sexual experience.

Sara said, "Oh! I love our full embrace. Let's join our lips as our groins are already one."

Sara kissed her man passionately. She bounced up and down on him loving their spontaneous and exuberance sex.

Adam fell to his knees when he came. Sara didn't notice. She was already lost to the orgasmic pleasures surging throughout her body.

^^^

The days and weeks that followed were equally sexually charged. They fell into a pattern. They'd have breakfast and sex before the day got hot. Lunch was followed by a nap. After dinner, when the evening cooled they'd have sex again. This schedule allowed Adam the time he needed to recuperate.

He would focus on one of the beauties in the morning, the other in the evening. A couple of days into the routine, Adam was having sex with Eva after breakfast. He kissed her full lips moaned and said,

"Mmm. Your lips are as sweet as the fruit we had this morning."

Sara piped up, "Today's fruit was great. I found it this morning and knew it was perfectly ripe."

Eva reached for Adam's erection. "This is perfectly ripe."

Adam dropped his head to her magnificent chest, kissed each nipple and said, "These are perfectly ripe."

Sara was pretending to be busy tidying up the camp. She wandered over to the lovers. As they kissed, Sara caressed Adam's ass and her other hand groped one of Eva's ta tas.

"Hey!" Adam complained.

"What's going on Sara?" Eva asked.

Sara didn't answer. She smiled sheepishly and continued to touch her camp mates.

"You'll have your turn after dinner," Adam said.

"Maybe I could join you now."

Adam, like all men, had fantasized about having sex with both of them at the same time. He'd never mentioned it because what he had was awesome and he didn't want to mess it up. But . . .

"Maybe," Adam said. "But this morning is Eva's turn. I can't short change her by dividing my efforts between the two of you." He paused and added, "Would you be open to helping me with her. She had two beautiful breasts. You could suck one and I'll do the other."

"Yes," Sara said quickly. "We could double team her."

Adam looked to Eva and asked, "What do you think?"

She was game and said, "I reckon two tongues are better than one."

Sara and Adam smiled brightly at Eva. Their mouths sunk to her boobs. Adam was glad to share and excited to watch Sara suck on Eva's tit. He encouraged their interaction.

"Sara, kiss her for both of us while I eat her pussy."

The girls sucked face unashamedly. After they kissed, Adam asked, "Eva, is she as good as me?"

Eva loved kissing Adam. Kissing Sara was fun too in a different way. She tried to explain it. "Her lips and skin are very soft. She smells better and she has none of that scratchy facial hair you sport."

Adam laughed and quickly interjected before the verdict went against him. "So it's a tie."

"Right!" Eva said playfully. Both ladies laughed at him.

They went back to kissing and Adam returned and lingered over his dish of tart, tangy hair pie. Everyone was happy.

Later, he said, "Sara, can you take over down here? I'd like a few kisses."

"Sure," came her cheerful response without hesitation.

As they exchanged places, Adam gently grabbed Sara's chin and planted a hard, deep kiss on the petite woman. They shared Eva's bouquet. Each enjoyed the flavored kiss.

After that, all love making bouts included all parties. The women had no qualms about sharing a deep kiss, fingering each other, sucking on a firm breast or orally pleasing the other woman.

All sex was fun and uninhibited. The results were always the same. Glowing, perspiring, happy people enjoying their climax and proud of the orgasms they gave their friends.

^^^

One evening after the girls had participated in an extended round of girl-on-girl 69, Adam positioned Eva on her hands and knees and fucked her from behind. Her pussy was soaked and Adam entered her easily. Her superior level of lubrication allowed for the rutting to be forceful and frantic.

Each party actively participated. She pushed back hungrily and he thrust forward exuberantly. One mistimed, errant thrust caused his sloppy dick to become embedded in her ass.

"Oh! Ouch. Owl!!!" Eva cried out when her bum was skewered.

Adam drove in another inch before he realized her exclamation was not one of pleasure. He stopped and asked,

"Eva, what's wrong?"

"Your dick is in my ass!"

He looked down and saw that his sword was in her tush. "Oh my God! How did this happen? I'm so sorry. Does it hurt a lot?" He froze as he apologized.

Eva took and released a deep breath. "No, actually it doesn't hurt. It hurt when it went in. Having something suddenly and unexpectedly shoot up my butt scared me."

She paused and looked over her shoulder trying to see it. She said,

"Sara made me come on her tongue tonight and I'm soaking wet down there. We were really going at it. I can see how it accidentally happened."

"I'm sorry. I'll pull out slowly."

"NO!" she said forcefully. He took it to mean "Don't move buster. You're killing me and I'm afraid you'll hurt me more". He stopped all movement.

He was totally surprised when a moment later, he felt her pressing back into him.

"What . . . What are you doing?" he asked nervously.

"I've thought about this. About being fucked in the ass. Does that make me evil?" Without waiting for an answer from her confused lover, she said, "Since it's happened, I'd like to explore it."

She thrust back and claimed more of his cock. "Emm. Oh! That's nice. Sometimes when I masturbate and I stick my finger in my butt. It really gets me off. Fuck my ass, Adam." She was a little fearful of the situation and added, "Be careful."

Adam was a novice at anal sex. His other lovers weren't into it. He set a slow pace. Sara came over to observe. She had been on a bathroom break. "Damn Eva, his dick is in your ass. Doesn't it hurt?"

Eva was panting. Her heart was racing. In a choppy voice, she answered, "No, it doesn't hurt. It's like regular fucking. I feel pressure and I'm being stretched. One downside is I miss seeing and kissing Adam, but I like it."

She was enjoyed being ass fuck. She said, "Adam, I want you to fuck me hard. Dominate me. Make me your bitch."

Adam was happy to fuck her ass. It was a new experience for him and her butt was incredibly tight. Her words confused him. He didn't know how to make her his bitch. He wasn't into that sort of thing.

Sara could tell by the expression on his face that he wasn't into it. She stepped in and slapped Eva hard on the ass.

Eve cried out, "Ouch!"

"Shut up, Bitch," Sara said and she slapped the other butt cheek hard.

"Owl!" Eva cried as a second red mark appeared on her bottom.

"Quiet, Bitch! Take that cock up your ass! Harder. Faster!" Sara shouted in a tone indicating she would accept no argument. Her demeanor scared Adam. He picked up the pace worried that Sara might slap him next.

Sara reached over and pulled hard on Eva's downward hanging tits. She pinched and pulled on her nipples. She ignored all cries and complaints. In thirty seconds, Eva froze. Adam felt her clamp and silently climax. He lunged into her one more time and exploded.

Eva and Adam collapsed. Sara gave each a love tap on their bare butts. She said, "Good job." And sauntered off smiling.

^^^

One night at dinner, Sara said casually, "I wonder if I might be pregnant. My period is seriously overdue."

"Mine too," Eva responded. She spoke in a normal voice showing she also wasn't upset if she was pregnant. She added, "I'm usually so regular. I'm two weeks late."

Adam said, "I'm glad that no one is upset. There is a strong possibility you two are pregnant considering the amount of sex we've been having."