Secret Desire Ch. 03

Story Info
Is the secret still a secret?
3.9k words
4.5
10.5k
8
3

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: This fictional story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent .This is a work of fiction, intended to entertain adult readers. It has graphic erotic scenes and offensive language. If you can't legally view this, please don't! All characters and names of the story are fictional! Any resemblance between these characters and any person is strictly coincidental. All characters depicted in sexual situations are over 18.)

*****

She could sense her flesh, ripple to every single thrust. She could sense the ripple all the way up the small of her back. His forehead against her shoulder, breathing hard and heavy with each thrust. She was still a little dazed from the last orgasm just moments ago. But here she was with another one building up to knock her out. Kevin was pounding her hard as he held her sandwiched between the bed and she loved every second of it.

Everything was perfect and she wondered why it took her as long as it did to find such pleasure. She only wished she could have found it soon to have experienced it, more.

She could still hear Kenzie's voice in the back of her head, "Every affair has its price."

From the way, Kevin pounded her, Malini was so lost in bliss, and she didn't care for what the price was. To experience such pleasure it doesn't matter what the price was, she thought. Whatever the price was, it's probably worth it, she thought as she sensed his thrusts slowing down as he slammed harder.

And before she knew it, she felt the warmth of his cum filling her. His hands fell weak and he fell on his elbow as he squeezed his arm under her cupped her breast as he fell atop her.

And as he fell, she felt another pull back and one final thrust that eased her from the torment and gave her the sweat release. And at that blinding moment, her eyes widened and she peered out the door, into the dark hallway, to find her son in the corner peering straight at her. The sight of her son and the orgasm, she lost herself.

In the midst of the confusion all she felt was the soft cushion of the pillow hard on her face.

Malini spent the next couple of days in denial. She went about her work as she did the day before. As much as she wanted to talk to Arun about it. She didn't see any reason to. Arun didn't seemed the same as he was the day before and she went about the day as though nothing had happened.

Every time she found herself in a room with him alone, her heart pounded so hard, that she felt like it was going to break out of her chest. Nothing was needed to be said, because, nothing happened. She kept telling herself that nothing happen over and over again, but every time she saw him looking at her, she knew something was wrong. In the end, neither one of them had it in them to spill the beans.

The following day Madhan and Archana were back home. For the first time in a while she actually liked that her husband was home. It meant that there was less time to spend with Kevin but none of that mattered anymore. She was more focused on not wanting to deal with Arun.

The family had a big lunch and spent the entire time talking about what Madhan and Archana were up to at the resort. Madhan had his own golf stories, which none of them cared for. But the man had his way around the house. And Malini knew better, so she leaned into every word her husband spoke.

Sunday both Archana and Arun were ready to head back. Madhan was a little under the weather from all the travelling, from the day before. Madhan spent most of day in bed. Neither one of the kids wanted their father to strain himself. Kevin was around as he has been every day since they arrived.

Malini offered to tag along. As much as Arun didn't want her to, she did so anyways. The entire drive was pretty silent.

Kevin drove with Arun beside him. Malini sat in the back with daughter. Archana spent the entire time on her phone and barely said a word. Malini couldn't have been in a more awkward place than she was now. She was once again locked in a closed moving vehicle with her son. Along with her lover and her clueless daughter.

Malini couldn't wait to reach the campus. She had barely seen Kevin in over 24 hours. She couldn't help but wonder what he would want to do with her this time. Every time was a surprise. But it always was something beautiful. And it always ended with her passing out. She just hoped that it wasn't going to happen if it ever came to play in the car.

And just the thought of the two of them in the car, excited her. Her mind immediately drifted back to when Kenzie told her an explicit story of the time she fucked her trainer in her car. The very thought, made her knees weak. She knew that Kenzie was always the adventurous type and it absolutely fit that she would be doing that. But to think that Malini herself was in that position just made her blush. She caught Kevin's gaze through the rear view mirror and winked at him not bothered to see if her son or daughter were looking.

Something about doing it felt so naughty and so dirty. She felt her moist between her legs and she turned to daughter still engorged in her phone. Arun gawking out the window and Kevin's eyes on her through the mirror.

The time it took them to reach the campus felt like the longest she's ever waited for anything. And this from a woman who's given birth to twins.

"Finally!" sighed Archana as she put her phone back in her pocket stepped out to get her bag. Arun followed her.

Kevin stepped out and held the door open for Malini, but stood in the way. While both her children were behind the car. Kevin stood in the door way as he slipped his hand between her thighs and watched her as she gawked up at him, chewing on her bottom lip.

"They'll come back." She whispered.

"No they won't" said Kevin.

"We can't risk it." Said Malini, "They'll be gone in a bit. Hold onto your patience." She said.

"I can't." he said as he squeezed her inner thigh and slipped up hands up to wrapped it around her left tit.

Malini wanted nothing more than to smother him with her tits as she felt his warm breath on them. But she held onto the little constraint she had left and stepped out. Only to cop a feel of his raging boner in his jeans before she stepped to her children.

"So, I guess we'll see you guys for Christmas." Said Archana.

"Yes, Christmas." Said Malini as she wrapped her arms around her daughter and smiled into a warm hug. "And you too." She said as she turned to her son.

"I don't know." said Arun, "There's so much going on, I don't know if I can."

Malini felt her heart skip a beat. She had no idea what he was talking about. Was he talking about his own personal work, or was he talking about what he saw her doing with Kevin. Was he disgusted of what he saw? Did he really know it all along and just went along with it? What was he talking about?

"What do you mean?" she asked with an awkward smile.

"I've got plenty going on for this semester. I'm not sure If I'd be done with them by Christmas." He said. "And plus some of the guys have already planned a long Christmas and New Year's party." He said shrugging.

"Oh... OK." She said as she nodded, "But I'd really like to have my family home for the holidays." She said.

"No you don't." said Arun, almost aggressively. Malini was a little taken by his reaction. "You two would probably be spending all the time together anyways." He said. "We'll just be in your way."

"What do you mean?" she asked, with her heart in her throat.

"The whole basement and guest bedroom thing." He said.

"Oh yes, you're right." She affirmed laughing awkwardly.

"And I'm sure, Kevin would keep you so busy that you'd probably won't even notice us..." he paused to clear his throat. "No being there." He finished letting his gaze linger at his mother.

She was more concerned than she ever was but didn't know how to react to what was happening. Was he telling her that he knew about the two of them? Was he telling her it was fine? Because, if he did really know, he would have divulged the information to anyone in the house, either to his father or his sister. But there was no sign of anger or disgust. He was as calm as he's ever been.

Arun stepped in and wrapped his arm around his mother and squeezed him into a warm hug as he eyed his friend standing right behind her. He whispered, "Have fun." And let go of her.

Malini was shocked beyond her belief and turned to glance at Kevin almost like she wanted to tell him that, he knows. But she couldn't say a word. Archana couldn't possibly know this.

Malini and Kevin fell silent half the drive. Neither one of them knew what to say. "I think... He knows." She said.

"I don't think so." Said Kevin.

"But he does." She said and followed it with, "And I'm sorry." She said.

"What are you talking about?" asked Kevin. He was well aware that it was he should be sorry but why was she?

"Thanks giving night, when we were in bed. I think I saw Arun in the door way?"

"He was watching us?" said Kevin with disgust.

"I don't think so." She said, "But I think I saw him right before I passed out. He had something in his hands. His computer, I think."

"So..." he snapped, "That doesn't mean he can watch us."

"He wasn't watching us." Malini snapped, "He caught us." She said.

Kevin fell silent. She didn't know that Kevin already knew that he knew. "Did he talk to you about it?" he asked

"No. But everything he just said before he said good bye." She shook her head thinking about every word. "I'm sure he knows."

"Well there's nothing we can do to change anything now, is there?" said Kevin as he shrugged callously. And reached to her knees.

"I don't know." she said as she contemplated her situation. "He's my son, and you're his best friend." She said, "How can he be fine with it?" she questioned. "I mean, did he already know about us?"

Kevin felt awkward touching her with all these questions coming from her. "I don't know." he said as he tried to pull his hand away only to notice the traffic had stopped and pulled into a sudden brake. Allowing his hand to slip higher between her legs.

"Not now." She said as she smacked his hand off her.

Kevin didn't bother correcting himself and just let it go. The two barely spoke. The air was thick and the two drove home in silence.

The drive was a long one both ways. They initially planned on eating out for lunch before heading back home but given everything that transpired he was well aware there was no seeing this through. He did just deal with Arun a couple of days ago and he wasn't going to walk into an argument with Malini at this point. He knew the safest thing to do at this point, was to drive her home. Which is exactly what he did.

Kevin stopped the car right in front of her house and sat in silence. Not sure if he should say anything. And a little annoyed by her swatting his hands off. He understood where she was when she did that. But he felt entitled to be annoyed. As far as she knew he had nothing to do with it. Except the fact that he seduced her and introduced her to a whole other kind of pleasure, she was blind to her entire life. The many orgasms he's brought forth to her and all the attention he gave her.

There's a not a lot of women, he's known who takes a fucking the way she does. And the last couple days, have been sensational. The woman was insatiable and was a goddess in bed. She was a treat in every way a guy would want. But he did fuck up with the complication he put them in. Maybe it was the guilt that drove his decision.

He turned to see her looking at him. Her gaze was fixed and lingering like she was sorry about something. He wondered if it was because she snapped at him earlier. But it was an accident. He should be apologizing to her for crossing the line at an emotional time like that. But neither one of them said a word.

The way she looked at him, he just wanted to rip her clothes off and pin her down on the leather seat and fuck her until her husband and the entire street heard her yelling out for Kevin, fucking her as she came all over his cock.

"Come in." she said. She wasn't asking. She was demanding.

She walked right into the house not caring to look back. She waltzed right in to the kitchen and yelled out at her husband. "Madhan! How many time have I told you to rinse the plate before you leave it in the sink?"

"Yeah I forgot." Said Madhan from the living room, engorged in the TV. Barely making an effort to be audible.

Malini scoffed and walked right in to find her husband in the living room slouched on the couch facing the TV.

And as soon as he saw her, he smiled, "What did you have for lunch?" he asked.

Malini shook her head and turned away from him stepped towards the kitchen. "Nothing, we got stuck in traffic. There was no way we could find a place to eat, so we just came home."

"But it's almost 6."

"I KNOW!" she said as she disappeared into the kitchen away from her husband's view.

Madhan's always known how cranky she gets when she's hungry. And he knew better than to walk into an argument. He had no idea what was really going on with her.

Malini found Kevin in the kitchen, just standing there, with his eyes fixed at her. She walked up to him and stood across from him between the counter and the island. Their bodies barely a foot away from each other's she looking up at him, and took a deep breath. "I don't know what just happen." She said. "All I know is that I don't want to deal with this right now. I don't want to break my head wondering what may or may not have happened. Maybe Arun really was just being casual. Or maybe he did know about us. Neither one of us are gonna know the truth until Arun tells us that he knows about us. And if he doesn't, then that's good. It only means he doesn't know anything. We just started this and I don't want to ruin it by contemplating something that may or may not have happened..."

And that was all he needed to hear. He wrapped an arm around her waist and the other at the nape of her neck as she pushed himself into her as their lips locked. Their smacking kisses became sloppy by the second as their bodies began grinding instinctively.

Kevin picked her up and placed her on the island and as they fumbled and tossed things around making quite a noise and mess.

"Is everything alright in there?" came Madhan's voice from the living room.

Kevin spread her legs apart and ripped her leggings off to the sight of her white lace panties on her almond brown flesh. "YES!" she yelled back as he fought to work at his pants. "Everything's FINE!" she stressed on the last word as she finally took sight of Kevin's cock.

"You know, you need to relax a little." Yelled Madhan.

"Shut up!" she yelled back.

She's never spoke to him that way, but neither one of them cared. Madhan thought she was just delirious from the hunger and she was desperate for a good fuck to help relax.

"Hey, I'm just saying..." started Madhan.

"I know!" yelled back Malini. Just as Kevin shoved his cock into her. "I'm FINE!"

Kevin wrapped his hand over her mouth and plunged right into her all the way in w single stroke taking her by surprise. Her eyes widened he groaned against his hand. For a moment she was happy she was there. She didn't care for her husband's voice coming in from the living room and she probably would care if he walked in on her right now either.

She was content just being there. In the awkward position of both her legs spread wide over the island counter top and her heel forced against the counter top. His hands against her lips and back as he held himself buried inside her relaxing for a brief second with every thrust.

As more of the utensils were being knocked around, Madhan's voice chimed in, "Honey. You just need to get something to eat and go take a nap." He suggested. "The game's on and you won't have to get to dinner until late." He said.

Kevin stopped in his tracks and grinned at her. He picked her up in his arms with his cock still buried deep inside her. He fumbled across the floor as she suggested down the basement. The two locked themselves in the basement for a good forty five minutes before they decided to catch a fresh breath of air. And both of them really were hungry.

Malini grabbed her clothes and rushed upstairs to get changed. She slipped into her running clothes and walked straight up to Madhan. "Honey, I'm stepping out for a walk. Maybe go to the store and maybe pick something up for dinner." She said. As she stepped out to find Kevin already at the car.

They drove straight to a restaurant and picked up some food for headed straight to Kevin's. The place was enormous. He was of course the guy who owned the town's biggest supermarket. Clearly there was a lot of money in it. But it didn't matter. She slumped on the couch and Kevin joined her. He wrapped his arm around her and leaned in for a long passionate kiss before as his hand trailed up to her left tit.

He gave it a squeeze and broke the kiss. He grabbed the remote and flipped on the TV as they two worked on their food.

"So do you really think, he knows?" he asked. He didn't know why he asked but there was no denying that she was also thinking the same.

"I don't know, and I don't even want to think about it." She said.

"But you are."

"I can't help it. The thought just keeps lingering in my head." She said shaking her head and digging into the food.

"Well, stop thinking about it." He said.

"I can't." she shrugged. "It's not like I can switch the channel like the TV." She said.

Kevin placed the food on the coffee table and unhooked his pants and slipped out of it. His limp cock was still big enough to get her attention.

"Put that away." She said, unable to take her eyes off it, "I'm eating." She said.

"So am I." shrugged Kevin as he chopped down the food.

"You're being disgusting." She said.

"And yet you can't take your eyes off my cock."

"Hey, it's not like I grew up with one of those things in my pocket. If it's out in the open, I'm gonna stare." She said. "Kinda like how you guys stare at boobs."

"Oh no you don't." said Kevin, "You don't compare tits to cock."

"Why not?"

"Coz, your tits are fucking amazing." She said reached to cop a feel.

She laughed as she shied away from his touch and kicked him on the shin playfully. "Stop, that." She said. "I know they are, and still your cock's amazing too. And I'm sure I've already told you this many times. But until I met you, I didn't realize those things came in that size." She said.

"Why thank you, my lady." Kevin laughed.

It didn't take long for Malini to take her pants off as well. They were done with the food pretty quick and just slumped around the couch watching TV.

Kevin was just in his T-shirt and Malini in her tank top and her panties. His feet on the coffee table. Her legs over his. Kevin's cock slumped over the back of her wrist as she played with his balls in her palm.

"I never realized they get so cold." She said.

"What?"

"These?" she said squeezing them gently.

"They do?" he asked.

"Didn't you know?" she laughed.

"Hey I don't spent a lot of time holding onto my own balls." He laughed.

"Well they're nice to play with." She said.

"I'd rather play with these." He said grabbing her tits and leaning over and smothering his face in between them.

Malini laughed as she fell to the side and shifted onto her back and clawed his shirt and pulled him closer. She part her legs and made room for him as he closed the gap between them as she felt his thick naked cock fall perfect on top her thinly sheathed crotch.

The two lovers laughed and kissed before their kisses began stirring up the heat. The two eventually shed the rest of the clothes and Kevin placed the head of his cock at the entrance and Malini pushed him away.

12