Sex in a Bottle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,789 Followers

"Perfect," Dee agreed.

"What the hell is that?"

"Oh you'll find out and soon," they said as one voice and she did.

The evil bastards got a better grip on her and tossed her high into the air. She spun to face the opposite direction as she soared. When she 'landed' she was now impaled on the opposite cock in the opposite hole. Dum was now firmly entrenched in her soaked pussy and dear old Dee was buried in her tight little ass, well not so tight after Dum.

"SHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!," Ginger screamed as she was double impaled on cock.

But the vile little monsters weren't done yet, oh no not even close. They began to Flip n Dip her over and over again until all three of them Dee, Dum and Ginger were on the brink. Then one last toss higher than the others and with a devilish pelvic thrust the trio cried out as one. When the scene of devastation cleared however it was Ginger that was left standing, sort of, on wobbly legs and she staggered off to find the Hatter and his friends.

The Mouse and the Hare clapped cheerily and Ginger took a bow. The Hatter however was in quite a state after hearing her story and it was Mouse who giggled.

"Hatter seems rather transfixed by her tale," she whispered.

"Indeed, he appears at full attention," Hare added.

"He's fucking hard as a rock you mean," Ginger observed.

"That's what I said," Mouse giggled again.

"I think Alice and Hatter need some 'alone' time Mouse," Hare said tugging at her arm.

"AWWWW I wanna watch," Mouse boohooed.

With a deft toss Mouse threw the Hatter's top hat with pinpoint precision back on his head.

"So what do you say Hatter up for a little croquet," Ginger moaned in his ear.

"I'll be gentle," he moaned.

"Good, I won't," she purred.

The Queen in Red:

Far away from the Hatter and Alice was the castle of the Red Queen. She has just awoken from a very pleasant dream only to discover someone had licked her cherry tart, poor bastard. The door burst open and in roared the queen her face as scarlet as her dress, what there was of it. Her butlers were all arrayed in two lines standing at attention. She approached the first butler and glared down at him.

"Did you lick my cherry tart," she asked seeing his staff was in the proper prone position.

"No your Majesty," he replied curtly not daring to stare at her 'cherry tart' even when it was at eye level.

She went to the next butler and flashed her tart at him.

"Did you lick my cherry tart," she asked.

"No your Majesty," he said swallowing hard and maintaining pure thoughts.

The Red Queen looked down the line at all the soft standards, all but one. There for all the world to see was one magnificent erection oozing a bit of precum and it was to this one that she stalked.

"Did you lick my cherry tart," she pressed.

The poor butler couldn't hide his excitement or the memory of her delicious tart beneath his tongue.

"Yes your Majesty, I did indeed lick your tart," he moaned even as she smiled wickedly.

"Bring him," she said and the guards took him and drug him to the throne room.

Soon the throne room was packed with observers to witness what happens to those who dare taste the queen's tart without permission. Now clad in chains the prisoner approached within the proper distance for his punishment. The Red Queen sat on her throne and extended her foot. Immediately two butlers raced to remove her shoe and her stocking for it was widely known that she had the most talented toes in the kingdom. She began to slowly and lovingly rub the prisoner's pecker with her delicate digits. The softest of whimpers escaped his lips.

When the Queen smiled it was a venomous thing and not for the faint of heart. As her toes pleasured the prisoner more precum oozed from the naughty head of his naughty cock. The Queen used his fluids to lube his dick with impeccable precision. Soon his shaft was slick and shiny and would so easily slide between the lips of her tart but that was not to be. Oh no she kept on rubbing with all five toes driving the poor prisoner mad with desire.

Soon he would lose control and erupt before everyone and then his doom was sealed. For if he soiled the Queen's garments with his cum he would lose his head, but if he didn't shoot enough then the Queen would be insulted and he would still lose his precious head. It was a classic case of damned if you do damned if you don't.

The audience watched in hushed tones as the prisoner's cock began to swell and swell. Soon his geyser of love would shower the Queen and she would scream... well you know. The prisoner's foot began to tab the floor and his body shook as he drew ever closer. The Queen rubbed his member all the faster eager to see how much cum the butler had stored in his loins. Then with a cry a fountain of sperm shot high in the air and so impressive a sight the Queen almost cheered. But not a drop fell upon her scarlet dress and yet who could deny so wondrous an ending. Oh what would she do?

Panting and wheezing the butler waited his fate. The Queen thought deeply and then gave him a nod.

"Come to my chambers tomorrow and I alone shall see how much you truly adore your Queen and her cherry tart."

The crowd cheered and the prisoner was released then with a shout the Red Queen summoned her pet.

"Where is my Jab-Jab?"

The audience took flight along with the guards when the chancellor struck his staff and in a loud voice cried out.

"Let loose the Jabbercock!"

Then he too skedaddled and ran for the hills. There came such a roar and a shaking of stone as the fiercest of beasts was free, the Jabbercock. With eyes all ablaze and talons so sharp but it was his enormous member that the Queen wanted most. It strode into the chamber and looked at its Queen who was now on all fours and eager to please.

"My Queen you did summon your humble pet," it purred.

"My tart is all sticky and needs some attention," she moaned.

"Then let's not waste time and get down to business," the Jabbercock said as it approached her cock all a bristling.

With loving care he embraced her so gently and then rammed in his dick and pounded her thusly. The Queen's cries could be heard all over her land from the highest tower to the borders. No quarter was asked and none was given as the beast of twelve inches fucked her nigh silly. The Queen thrust her hips back to impale her hungry pussy and the Jabbercock wailed as his cock moved deeper still. As their love play reached an end and his cock swelled to epic proportions and her own orgasm was mere moments away she mused on what a fine day it was. Then her pet hammered her pussy as hard as it could and drove her to screaming and filled her with sperm.

They lay together and shared a cigarette and blew smoke rings all over the chamber. But everyone knows that the Queen blows better than even the Jabbercock. The pet went back to his cell in the tower while the Red Queen retired to a hot bath in her bower.

As Ginger moved to the ground to be with Alex they were surrounded by soldiers in red. They were arrested and escorted to the castle of the Red Queen.

"Are you shitting me," Ginger cursed and fumed. "Can't you just wait say half hour and then arrest us?"

"Nope," said the Captain of the Guard. "The Red Queen wants to interview any strangers in Wonderland."

"You mean torture," Alex said.

"Yeah pretty much the same thing," the Captain chuckled.

"The last poor devil was feathered to death," one of the guards added.

"Oi, hush your mouth or you'll be on the receiving end of her Majesty's attention."

So in silence the pair was taken to the Red Queen where she lounged in her bath. It was a curtained affair and they could only see the curvaceous outlines of her Majesty.

"These are the two outsiders," the Queen asked.

"Yes your Majesty," the Captain replied.

"Good work, now bring them in so I can see them better," she purred.

Ginger and Alex were pushed through the curtains to see the Queen staring at them in shock and awe.

"What is the meaning of this," the Queen roared.

"Oh my god," Ginger cried out.

"GINA!"

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,789 Followers
12