Sexual Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inch by inch by inch by inch, my cock filled Karen's anal tunnel. She moaned deeply as she felt my rod in the depths of her ass. Her butt spasmed on my cock, making me want to pump her fast but I waited so she could get used to my size.

"Fuck her in the ass!" the camera man grunted out of nowhere.

Once she was used to my length, I began to slowly fuck her with long deliberate strokes. Pulling my cock out to the head, I then pushed harder to fill her again. Stroke after stroke I pumped this blonde nurse while she groaned and moaned in sexual anticipation of my steaming hot cum. Her round ass cheeks enveloped my dick, causing Julie's lust to build once again.

Mr. Camera snapped away as the sight of my cock disappeared inside the nurse's dark tunnel. He even took a few pics of Julie as she watched her teacher's body writhe in intense pleasure. After a while, the scene got too much for him so he jumped on the bed to get pics of Karen's frontal view. While clicking away, he saw her agape with her head thrown back and her big tits bouncing in rhythm with my long, deep strokes. As if that wasn't enough to send him over the edge, Julie stood next to me, frigging her clit and staring at Mr. Camera's more than obvious hard-on.

"Do me faster so I can cum!" Karen moaned, deeply.

While I pumped her faster and faster, she braced herself for the hottest ass fuck of her life. My intensity built quickly as I deeply plunged in and out until I was ramming it in like there was no tomorrow. Karen began to talk dirty telling me to fuck her up the ass and fill her ass with cum. Then, at the deepest point of penetration, I exploded into her butt, shooting spurt after spurt of white load, only to pull out and ram it in again. Grunting loudly, my cock throbbed deep inside as I held onto her hips, giving it to her for all she was worth.

Karen's experienced ass clamped down, as she moaned her way into an anal orgasm. Between her groans of delight and her spasming butt, my cock was milked dry once again. The camera man managed to get it all on film and then he climbed off the bed to snap some close-ups of my dick, as I pulled it from her well fucked butt.

After I'd pulled my semi hard cock from Karen's tunnel, the two voluptuous nurses sandwiched me between them to steady me and move me back to the bed. Julie, still fingering her cunt, finally reached her high and came just as the horny camera man snapped four to five shots of her contorted with desire face.

"Aaaaaiiiieeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah!"

"He needs bed rest now, Nurse Julie!" Karen said, authoritatively, as she looked deeply into the eyes of her still panting assistant.

The doctor, who had just entered the room, agreed and told us the treatment was over for the day but another, would follow in twenty four hours. Then, without warning, all photographic hell broke loose, as the rogue camera man started to go postal. Somehow, in his tirade, the camera was tossed aside but fortunately the editor caught it before it smashed into pieces on the floor.

Mr. Camera growled and said, "Now wait just a minute! I've already come in my pants once and I'm not leaving here till I get to fuck one of these hot babes!"

Karen and Julie looked at each other and shrugged, then walked off the set with me following right behind. While we quickly dressed, the man demanded that he get some satisfaction but the only people left were the doctor, the editor, and his secretary. The doctor shook his head no and the editor quickly followed suit, leaving his secretary to make the final decision.

Mr. Camera stared lustfully at her petite body and started moving toward her, undoing his pants as he went. She, too, was aroused from all the action but wasn't about to be fucked senseless by this horny picture taker. Snarling deeply, he demanded that she get onn her knees and get ready to deep throat his stiff cock.

Thinking quickly, she said, "Uh, I just remembered that I prefer pussy!"

Then, the heels of her shoes quickly clip-clopped against the hard floor, as she barely escaped his lunge to grab her ass.

The last words we heard were the camera man yelling, "I! HATE! THIS! JOB!" Then he let out a low moan as the material of his pants darkened again.

12