Shayna's World Ch. 01

Story Info
After boring marriage & divorce, Shayna wants to live.
1.2k words
4.33
24.8k
1
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers

The relationship started out as a series of odd coincidences, fortuitous meetings and just plain dumb luck.

Shayna and her husband had come to a parting of the ways. The years together had been fine - they liked each other, loved each other somewhat - but the weariness of time had set in. The fire was gone. Sometimes, weeks would go by without her having a hard cock filling her hungry cunt, or a gentle tongue caressing her flesh. She considered taking a lover, but was very proud of the fact that she had never cheated on her husband or any of her previous boyfriends. She'd had her share, although far from promiscuous, when Shayna discovered her sexuality, she wasn't afraid to use it.

The sex with her husband had never been great, good at best. Lousy many times. He wasn't a man of passion, he was a man of need. They made love or had sex when he wanted it, but never when Shayna wanted it. She had the sex drive of a wild woman. There was a little whore, a wild slut, hidden deep within her sexuality. She wanted to be made love to, caressed, fondled, licked, devoured. She wanted to be fucked, pounded, wildly, abandoning all reason for the passion of the moment. Shayna wanted to be the woman she was before settling into this drab marriage.

But Ted, kind as he was in most ways, wasn't capable of that. His way was perfunctory pecks on the cheek. Just once, Shayna wanted to hear him yell out "Fuck me Shayna, fuck me like the whore you are!" or something like it. She knew she never would though. So, she and Ted parted amicably, divorced and moved on with their lives. Shortly after, he married his nurse, Karen and Shayna was sure he settled back into a life of domestic blah-ness.

It was her best friend, Marcya (her parents wanted to give her an unusual name, one which Marcya hated, so Shayna called her Marcie!) who inspired Shayna's change of life and lead her on the path to happiness.

Drinking coffee in Marcie's kitchen, she told Shayna to go out and buy some sexy underwear. "Honey, even if you're not getting any, you'll want to get some - and who knows what will happen then?" Shayna blushed and Marcie continued on. "After I broke up with Bill, I went to the stores to get some new stuff! I ended up meeting this cute saleswoman and having lunch with her. Her name was Mandy, it really suited her!"

Shayna listened to her friend with rapt attention. "She was this cute little pixie hon, all peaches and cream, a real strawberry blonde!" Marcie's eyes seemed to glaze over as she recalled the story to her friend. "Shay, she asked me over to her place for dinner with her and her husband. I wouldn't think she was old enough to be married, but she turned out to be nearly 30!"

Marcie continued on. "I dressed up, my cutest little slinky mini, the black heels you gave me last Christmas, a tight little thong and hoped that I'd feel sexy. God, was that the right choice to make!"

"When I got to her house, she had on this powder-blue halter and -- well, kind of shorts, kind of panties - nearly see-thru. She let me in and hugged me, took me into the kitchen and introduced me to Marcus, her husband."

Shayna was enjoying the story and let Marcie continue.

"I didn't smell anything cooking, so I asked Mandy what was for dinner! She just gave me this cute smile, said YOU and she and Marcus picked me up, put me on the table and undressed me!"

"Migod Shay, those two horny sex fiends made me cum, over and over. I had my first taste of pussy from Mandy, she rode my face. I ate her for all I was worth while Marcus fucked my cunny with his big cock. The little bitch was amazing. After he made me cum while fucking me doggie style, they turned me over. She ate me out and licked all of her husband's cum out of my pussy while he fucked her! His cock still hadn't gone soft!"

"Then, it was time for the both of us to use his dick. I got on his face and rode that, she screwed him from behind. She and I kissed and played with each other's tits and rode the bastard for all he was worth! Mandy and I switched places and I had him in me again, all hard and throbbing! I must have cum at least 5 times. He must have been 10 inches, and I am still aching. But hon, was it worth it!"

Shayna was moist after hearing her friend's story. It had startled her as well, to know she'd had a bi-sexual experience, but she moved ahead. "So, you think I should get some lacy & naughty new things, huh?"

"Oh, most definitely!"

Shaya took Marcie's advice, happily. She had lots of her own money, and she needed relief from the stress of her job. She went to the Victoria's Secret outlet and bought thongs, teddies, negligees, stockings, garters. She didn't see Mandy, but wondered what she would have done if she had.

As she was heading to the cashier to make her purchases, she noticed a striking looking man having an argument with the sales clerk. As they passed, their eyes made contact. His flashing green - no brown - no green - eyes made contact with her blue eyes and she found herself tingling a bit. Not giving it another thought, the salesgirl rang up her purchases and she headed back to Marcie's.

Marcie applauded Shayna's "wildness" and then sprung her surprise on her stunned friend.

"I've set you up with a blind dinner date - on me - at La Escargot. He's picking you up at 8, he's a entrepreneur, you don't get to say no, so get your butt in gear and get home to change!"

Shayna was going to protest, but thought it over on the drive home. Why the hell not? She'd been single for 6 months, she hadn't had any fun in nearly a year. No sex, certainly. So why not enjoy a nice meal with an interesting man? Marcie knew her well enough, and Marcie's taste in men - although Marcie was an admitted cock-hound - was pretty good.

So, Shayna went home and changed. She put on the black / silver dress she favoured - hell, why not look killer? Give the guy something to talk about, at least give him a memorable night.

The doorbell rang - promptly at 8 - Shayna opened the door and her trip into the realms of the unusual began.

Standing there was the man from the Lingerie store, with the sexy eyes. He handed her a small bouquet of Carnations and smiled. It sent another rush throughout her entire frame.

"I'm Brad, some call me BJ," he said, smiling at Shaya. He took her hand and it was if an electric shock passed through both of them. The look on his face told Shayna he'd felt it too - he looked stunned, but in a pleasant way.

"Can you excuse me for 5 minutes?," she asked, as he nodded. She rushed upstairs to change - some of that new naughty lingerie was going on underneath her dress. Shaya knew that this evening was going to be memorable!

And she was going to be exhausted at the end of it. God, so was he, she promised!

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers