Shayna's World Ch. 05

Story Info
Shayna expands the realm of her own sexuality.
3.4k words
4.44
21.7k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Shayna was in a great mood, humming as she checked a patient's chart. She didn't hear Paul Brant come up behind her and jumped when he said her name.

"Shayna, may I have a word with you?'

"Certainly, Dr. Brant."

They went into a empty room and he looked down at the floor then up at her again. He seemed to be having trouble meeting her eyes, so Shayna asked him "What's wrong Paul?"

Paul Brant stammered, hemmed and hawwed, which was highly unlike him. Finally, he spoke. "Shayna, I am afraid I wasn't very honest with you."

She looked at him. "Oh, how so?"

"I'm married Shayna. I have been for quite some time. I don't talk a lot about my wife, so women assume I'm single and ..."

Shayna cut him off " .... You can take advantage of them and fuck whoever you want."

He looked down at the floor again, then back up into her blue eyes, which seemed to be blazing with fury. "Yes. In a way. But with you, it was different."

"I was smarter and wilder than some of the bimbos you usually fuck?"

Her newfound strength startled Paul. It startled Shayna a bit too, but she stood her ground, arms folded across her ample chest.

"Shayna, you were on of the most vibrant, sensual, exciting women I've ever been with. The sex was so soft, seductive and warm. I've never known sex like that, and I'd like to think you enjoyed it as well."

Shayna had enjoyed it, very much. She would likely have succumbed to his charms again, now that her relationship with Brad had been clarified. But she had to speak her mind.

"I'm very sorry, DOCTOR Brant ... " she said, letting the icy tone in her voice be heard, " ... I don't sleep with married men."

Paul Brant looked at his colleague and lover and his eyes smiled. "I'm not asking you to sleep with me again Shayna. I'm apologizing for being dishonest with you. I would also like to ask you home to dinner with me. My wife wants to meet this stunning creature I've been raving about."

Shayna blinked her eyes, barely believing what she'd just heard. "You told your wife about us having sex? And she doesn't want to kill me?"

Paul laughed, his face crinkled as he did so. "Quite the contrary. My wife would like to meet the woman who I told her could match her in bed. Chera is an exceptional woman, I think you will like her very much!"

Shayna looked into Paul's green eyes and saw the gentle smile that crossed his lips. She had enjoyed his company and if everything was on the up-and-up, what could it hurt.

"Sure, why not?"

Paul had told her the evening would be informal, but Shayna wasn't the kind to dress in jeans. She opted for a form-fitting white pantsuit that hugged her curves. She wore some nice lingerie underneath it and opted for black heels. She drove to Paul's home and rang the bell, her heart fluttering a bit.

Paul answered the door and looked her up and down. "Wow, don't you look great. Come on in, Chera's waiting in the living room. We're having steaks, I hope you're hungry."

Paul didn't look to shabby himself, in tan shirt and slacks. Shayna also remembered what he looked like naked, his big cock thrusting in and out of her hot little pussy, and blushed at the thought. She let him take her arm and guide her to the living room, where his wife was waiting.

Chera Brant stood up and walked to Shayna, holding out her hand in greeting. Paul was right, his wife was beautiful. The first thing Shayna noticed about Chera was her smile, it was wide and dazzling, with perfect white teeth. She had beautiful blue eyes, with flecks of grey. Her brown hair was shoulder length, layered and beautifully cut. She wore a simple white blouse and skirt that ended just above the knee. Her legs were long and tapered, Shayna figured her to be about 5'8" or so. She had curves and full, lovely breasts that Shayna figured might be about a 36-C. Why anyone would have an affair with another woman when he had this beautiful creature to come home to befuddled Shayna.

"Welcome to our home Shayna. Paul's right, you're lovely. It's nice to finally meet you." Her voice was soft, almost lyrical, lovely as the woman herself.

Shayna blushed, knowing the woman knew everything about her and Paul, but she bravely decided to forge on ahead. They went out to the patio where Paul was grilling the steaks. Shayna accepted a glass of a truly excellent Bordeaux and started talking with Chera. She liked the pretty brunette very much and felt like they were becoming friends the more they conversed.

The three of them enjoyed the Caesar Salad and steak and the wine. They talked and the more they did, the more confused – in one sense – Shayna became. Why had Paul cheated on Chera, a woman he so obviously adored? Why was Chera not angry at her in the slightest?

The evening was growing cool, so they went inside and enjoyed a nice, light Tartufo for dessert. They finished and Paul was clearing the plates when Chera spoke to Shayna in her soft voice.

"I know Paul told you that I know about your little fling." Shayna felt herself reddening again at the remark.

"Yes. I feel awful, I never would have slept with him if I'd known he was married."

Chera looked into the kitchen where her husband was cleaning up. "Which is why he didn't tell you, naughty boy. He'd been wanting to sleep with you for quite some time. Still, being dishonest was wrong and I called him on it."

Paul came back into the living room and sat down by his wife. They both smiled at Shayna, then Chera continued talking. "Paul and I love each other very much. That said, I am often away a lot. I'm an Interior Designer, I design Specialty Restaurants and Cafes. Sometimes, I'm gone for weeks. Or busy. I was away the night you two had your little `fling', Shayna."

Paul interjected. "Shayna, you know the crazy schedules doctors keep. I can't always be there to make love to my little wildcat here ... " He hugged Chera tightly " ... the way she deserves."

Chera continued. "So, about 3 years ago, we had a long talk. Paul and I decided that if either of us found someone attractive and there was no conflict of interest, we could have sex with them. When we're together, we're together. When we're apart, we are free to make love with – or fuck – anyone we want to."

Shayna was beginning to understand, but remained a bit confused. "I see, but why am I here now then? You're together, so ...."

Chera leaned in and took Shayna's hand in her own. Her blue eyes looked into Shayna's own blue eyes. "Shayna, I've never heard him talk about a woman the way he raved about you. You got to him Shayna, you really did. I had to see for myself the kind of woman that could affect my husband that way. Now I have."

Shayna's heart was pounding, she wondered what to expect next.

Chera took Shayna's hand and caressed it, lightly. "I want to watch my husband make love to you Shayna. I want him to take you to bed and see this beautiful creature that he found so desirable. I ache to see the two of you naked, fucking, sharing passion."

Shayna was confused, uncertain, didn't know what to do. A while ago, she would have fled in terror. Her newfound confidence gave her the ability to consider such an action. She had a wonderful time with Paul, only a few cocks had ever given her such immense pleasure. Still, there was Chera to consider.

"Do you want to make love to me too?" she asked Paul's wife.

Chera gave her one of those dazzling smiles again. "I'd be lying if I said no. I like both men and women and you are certainly one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. But we'll leave that decision up to you Shayna. What do you say?"

With a few drinks in her and her own confidence on the rise, Shayna stood up, kissed Paul, kissed Chera on the cheek and said "Let's go for it. Life is too short for regrets."

Chera and Paul linked their arms through hers and led her to the bedroom. It was set for seduction, there were scarlet-colored Satin Sheets on the bed, music was playing softly in the background, the lights had been dimmed. A faint scent of Jasmine wafted through the air. Chera looked at Paul, then Shayna, and nodded. "Who first?" she asked.

Boldly, Shayna said "I've seen Paul, you two have seen each other, but I've never seen you. You start, I'll follow."

Chera nodded and smiled. She made a small show of undressing, removing her blouse, then bra and skirt, finally wriggling out of her lacy black panties. She was about to take off her stockings and garters – obviously having dressed for a fun evening – but Shayna put a halt to that. "Leave them on!" she said, smiling brightly at Chera. "You have the legs for them."

Paul smiled at his wife, saying "See, honey? She's just sexy as hell."

Chera walked over to Shayna, kissing her softly on the lips this time. Shayna didn't back away, she let the kiss happen and felt a slight tingle. "Your turn" Chera said softly.

Shayna wasn't at all self-conscious and couldn't quite understand why. Facing both of these sexy people, she unzipped the top of her pantsuit and revealed a smooth expanse of silky, tanned, creamy flesh. Chera and Paul were thrilled to see that she'd also chosen sexy lingerie, not knowing she wore it all the time now. A beautiful mauve bra and panty set were revealed as she stepped out of the outfit, standing proud and beautiful before them. Her legs were encased in white silk, spiderweb-pattern stockings. "Nice" Chera commented.

Paul was the last to undress and he rushed through it. "Just like a man!" both girls said simultaneously, laughing. He moved onto the bed and motioned for both of them to join him.

The two lovelies made a show of it, walking sensuously towards the bed. They met in the middle, Paul between them. "What do we do now?" Shayna asked her new friend.

"Why don't we both suck his cock? There are few things as sexy to a man as having two women give him a blowjob. Paul says you give great head."

Shayna nodded. " I do love sucking cock. Okay, let's do it." The two of them moved towards Paul, their soft hands joined around his cock. The two women seemed to be working in perfect harmony, Shayna began to suck his cock, twirling her mouth around the head and working her way down, tracing each vein of his thick shaft. Chera, in turn, sucked his large balls into her mouth and rubbed, causing her husband to groan with pleasure.

Shayna's blonde head was bobbing up and down on the shaft, slurping noisily as it filled her mouth. Chera's head and lips were darting across the balls and stem of the cock, cooing words of encouragement to her spouse.

Shayna watched her friends enjoying each other, she was fascinated by Chera's openness. She hoped to be that daring herself some day. Chera's smooth silky skin was so sexy, she glowed with vitality as she took in her husband's manhood. Her ass was round and smooth, even the small of her back was sensual. She was perhaps one of the most sexual creatures Shayna had ever encountered.

"Okay" Chera said, moving away from Paul, "I think our stud is ready Shayna. I want him to fuck you. How do you want it?"

Shayna pondered that question for a moment, taking her time to think. "I think I'd like to ride him. Then you can ride his face and we can see each other!"

A large grin came over Chera's lovely features. "Paul was right, you are very sensual. That's what we'll do then."

The lusty trio moved into position, both girls already wet and needing no foreplay. Shayna pulled her panties to the side and removed her bra, she noticed Chera had even kept her heels on. "Paul loves me to wear them in bed, he says they're fun!" Chera said, grinning.

"Then I'll keep mine on too!" Shayna said as she lowered her curvy frame over Paul. Slowly, sinuously, she ground her pussy down on her lover, until his cock was sinking bit by bit, inch by inch, into her waiting cunt. "Ohhh, fucckkkkk!" she groaned as his thick club inched its way into her body. He felt good, so good in her body and her arched upwards, driving the last few inches deep within her. Shayna grunted in response and looked over at Chera, who was riding her husband's skilled tongue.

Watching the beautiful couple have sex with other and participating was wonderful, beyond her kinkiest dreams. Shayna began to ride Paul, taking him within her body, using her pussy muscles to milk his cock and surround it with warmth. She heard his grunts and groans as she fucked him, she heard Chera's moans of delight as he ate her out. "You like watching your husband fuck me Chera darling?" she purred as Paul surged forward within her again.

"Oh my God, yessssss!!" Chera moaned through clenched teeth. "Oh Shayna, watching his cock go in and out of you is the sexiest thing I've ever seen!" The passion in Chera's blue-grey eyes was unmistakable

Paul's entire body ached, he wanted desperately to cum, yet he was going to last if it killed him. There was no way he was going to disappoint these ladies, he wanted a repeat performance!

Harder and harder, he pushed his body forward, upward, slamming his cock into Shayna while doing his best to pleasure his sexy wife. His entire mind was only focusing on pleasure, making sure they wanted to fuck him again.

Body shuddering, on the precipice of orgasm, Shayna slowed. "Wait" Shayna said, trying to catch her breath. " I want to slow down, please, wait." Her playmates slowed down and looked at her with puzzlement.

"This is so good darlings, I don't want to rush it!" she said, still gasping for air. Shayna smiled down at Paul. "How ya doin', lover?" she said, giggling. "Up for a little change?" she said to Chera.

Chera nodded and figured out what Shayna had in mind. She saw her friend lift off Paul's cock and move towards his face, while Chera slid her own pussy down on his prick. "Oh darling, you do have a wonderful cock!" she moaned as Paul slid back into his wife's cunt.

Paul began eating Shayna in earnest, sweet juices trickled down his tongue as his bride took him in her own educated pussy. Using her well-trained muscles, she yanked at his cock, urging him to flood her pussy with his cum. As she wriggled around and around, hips surging forward, she leaned forward to kiss Shayna.

Shayna saw Chera's face coming towards hers and stopped for a second – it was now or never. However, as everything she had done tonight had only been pleasurable, she went for it. Her lips met Chera's own full red lips and they kissed. A charge went through her being, she was sure Chera felt it too. Their lips pressed together firmly and she felt Chera's tongue slide out and part her lips. She accepted Chera's tongue greedily and met it with her own, teasing and flicking her tongue against Chera's. Her breathing became more heated as she and the young woman French-Kissed. Almost instinctively, she reached out and captured Chera's breasts in her hands. They felt right there, round and firm, soft and sexy. She played with them as she felt the girl's hands on her own full breasts. They played their Sapphic games as Chera rode her husband's cock.

Mashed together now, Shayna delighted in her first experience with another woman. She wanted more, she ached to further debauch herself with the sexy couple. Underneath her, she felt Paul quiver. From his lips, still sucking at her pussy, she made out the words "I'm cumming!" A slight jump upwards and she knew he'd filled Chera's cunt with his yummy spendings.

Chera moved off her husband's cock and was going to clean herself, when she heard Shayna cry out "No, don't". She looked over at the beautiful blonde and gave her a very naughty smile.

"Do you have a better idea, Shayna darling?" she grinned evilly.

Shayna returned her evil grin. "I might. I've gone this far, I might as well go all the way. I'd love to eat Paul's cum out of your lovely little pussy."

Chera grinned. She hoped that Shayna would be fun and willing to join their games, she had not expected to get this far. "Of course darling, but why don't we share a nice `69'? I can taste your pussy too, which I've been dying to do."

Shayna nodded as Paul made room for them on the bed. She removed her mauve panties to make easier access for Chera, who got on top of her. It's now or never, Shayna thought, as she saw Chera's neatly-trimmed bush lowering over her face.

Within seconds, she was face-deep in the sweet warmth of Chera's cunt. It was tangy, slightly spicy, yet warm, delicious. She relished the taste immediately and began to eat her new lover with fervor. She darted her tongue in and out of Chera's cunt, as Chera returned her erotic attentions. From time-to-time, Shayna was rewarded with tiny globules of Paul's thick cum on her tongue. Her body quivered, she had miniature orgasms under the lashing tongue of the other woman.

She felt another weight close by and saw Paul near them, his cock already hard again. She gasped a bit as she saw him insert his thick shaft into the tiny opening of his wife's ass. Chera squealed, most of it trilling against Shayna's cunt, as her husband buggered her.

Now in the throes of complete debauchery, Shayna was in her glory. She had a pussy to eat, she had a woman sucking at her cunt, she was watching that woman get fucked in the ass. She'd become an unabashed slut, yet it thrilled her to no end. She wanted to tell Brad, she couldn't wait to share her wild escapades with her lover.

Chera's tongue drilled against the hood of Shayna's clit, it thrilled her to know she was pleasuring the attractive blonde this much. She knew she'd be inviting her back again for more games, and she hoped she and Shayna might share some "private" moments as well. From the way Shayna was avidly munching her pussy, she was sure they would.

Pussy, sweet beautiful pussy, was all that was on Shayna's mind right now. Paul's cum was an added bonus, but how had she denied herself this pleasure all these years. Pulling Chera's sweet lips into her mouth, she vowed never to be so foolish again. She licked and nibbled and every yelp that came from Chera's throat added to her own passions.

Finally, neither girl could stand any more and both began to shake in impending orgasm. Sensing this, Paul took his dick out of his wife's tight ass and surprisingly, Shayna grabbed for it and took it deep within her throat. He came, spewing another huge load down his lover's throat.

"Want some baby?" Shayna purred to Chera, who nodded back at her. She leaned over and shared her cum-filled mouth with Chera, who mewled in delight.

They lay there for a while, then Paul went downstairs, returning with more wine, cheese and crackers. The trio stayed naked, teasing and playing. Neither Shayna nor Paul was on duty the next morning, so the trio played well into the morning.

They had a small breakfast and Shayna went home after that. She knew more about herself than ever before – and she liked very much what she knew.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers