She Cooks Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"If" that's what she wanted? Asia wanted to transform herself into a creature of pure, unbridled sexual passion and if Brandi could help bring about that transformation, great! Her tongue went in deep and she loved the taste of pussy. As Brandi moved back on to the bed, Asia got on top of her and they mashed their tits together while kissing. Asia knew aboutsixty-nine and couldn't wait to do that next. This evening had taken an unexpected detour, but it was so much better than anything Asia herself had planned.

She and Brandi spent several hours experimenting and when Asia got home, Willy was already out like a light. How had things become this bad? She knew the answer – apathy. She had tried to ignite a fire and he hadn't even sparked. Screw this – Asia was going to live and he could do whatever the fuck he wanted from now on.

Her Wednesday class found a new, chipper Asia looking forward to Stefan and whatever he had concocted. The recipe was for a lemon poppy seed cake that tasted as good as it sounded. As usual, to the dismay of her classmates, Stefan paid extra attention to her and hers turned out beautifully. He helped her pack it up to take home to her family. He brushed near her a few times and she couldn't help admire how handsome he looked in a tan sports coat and jacket.

"Want a repeat of last week?" Stefan smiled as the others left the room.

"I'd love it, but won't you get in trouble with the administration if you keep paying so much attention to me?" Asia questioned.

He chuckled. "Screw that – they need me more than I need them. I attract a lot of paying students and I only do this for the fun of it. What do you say – coffee and pastry?"

"I'm going to get fat if I keep this up," She nodded as they walked towards his car. As she slid in the passenger side, her skirt rode up. Stefan saw she was wearing stockings and not pantyhose. He smiled and went around to his side and got in.

"You could never be anything less than gorgeous," Stefan flirted.

"Keep that up mister, I love ego-boo," Asia teased right back.

When they sat in the shop, Asia decided to tease Stefan and see how far she could push it. She had already fucked Brandi; she wanted to make it a double. She hiked her skirt up just a bit, crossed her legs and swung them ever-so slightly. She had worn funky black boots with a stiletto heel and Stefan couldn't take his eyes off her. When they finished their coffee and dessert, he offered to take her back to her car.

"Not right yet," Asia smiled subtly. "There is one thing I'd like you to do first."

"Oh yes, and what's that?" He asked.

Asia reached out and grabbed his crotch. "I'd like you to put this hard cock of yours inside of me and fuck me with it. I want you to screw me, fuck me, do it to me, whatever you want – right now!"

As Stefan had assumed he was going to have to go home and grab a cold shower, he wasted no time in pulling her to a nearby booth and helping her off with her blouse and skirt. Beautiful tanned skin covered in slinky lingerie was his visual treat; he kissed the stunning creature that was as sweet as any pastry. All of her body was his to enjoy and savor, he felt her nails digging into his skin as he feasted on her. Her whimpers turned to moans and then to deep, guttural groans.

"You wonderful fucker, keep that up," Asia shrieked. "Are you wonderful at everything you do? God, what a masterful stud you are – I can't wait to fuck you!"

In her mind, Asia could have justified her fling with Brandi. The luscious woman had something that Willy couldn't give her. But with Stefan, it was cheating, pure and simple adultery – and shedidn't care! She was too far gone, she needed to feel desired and wanton again and Stefan brought that out in her. She sat up a bit and fumbled with his clothes, watching them drop to the floor of the shop.

"Damn, you didn't get a body like that from eating pastries all day," Asia gasped as his firm, lean body came into full view.

"I run, swim, bike and play racquetball," Stefan smiled. "Then I can eat everything I want, within reason."

"Me included," Asia giggled. "My turn – let me show you how I can suck a cock."

Asia began to work him over with a talent her fucking dead-ass husband didn't appreciate. She sucked his cock and right down to his balls and then back up again. Stefan groaned and his knees nearly buckled on a few occasions, but he held on. When Asia finished, his cock was rock-hard and gleaming with her saliva.

"What an impressive prick," Asia purred. "I hope you know how to use it lover, because I'm one horny fucking bitch!"

"So I see," Stefan chuckled. He pushed her back into the wide booth and had her get on all fours. They had to maneuver a bit, but he was soon fucking her from behind with a nice, steady rhythm. Stefan was a great fuck, confident, masculine, but not at all rough. In fact, Asia would have gone so far as to describe him as tender and loving. She felt herself cum once and in short order, a second time. He had yet to cum.

She insisted that he relax and let her do some of the work, so he got in the booth and she rode him in cowgirl fashion. If anything, that was even better. He was in so deep and hitting all the right spots, plus he could play with her tits. Asia felt as if she had died and gone to heaven. Fucking like this, just letting loose and going with it, it was glorious.

"Do it to me, you motherfucking bastard, make me cummm!!" Asia howled, right before she did cum. She saw a look in Stefan's dark eyes that let her know he was close as well, so she hopped off his shaft, slid him into her mouth and swallowed his jizz.

"You know, there's one thing you probably didn't realize," Stefan smiled as they got dressed and prepared to return to her car.

"Oh, what's that?"

"I live right above the shop, we could have gone upstairs and fucked in a bed," He chuckled.

"Next time, handsome," Asia laughed. "Next time, for sure." Asia knew beyond all doubt there would be a next time. In fact, as she got closer to both Brandi and Stefan, she wondered if there might be a way to bring the three of them together for one night. A full course dinner would be absolutely delicious!

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12