Shifting Gears Ch. 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheri liked to French kiss, and her welcome to Kevin was deeply personal and intense, and involved a lot of tongue and spit swapping. Maryann and I just watched the two of them. They were both into it.

Sheri announced as they finally broke apart, "We are so going to fuck each other's brains out very soon." I don't think Kevin realized how soon, just then. He looked at me and I could tell he was feeling guilty.

Maryann was a little more subdued with her welcome, but it was very kissy-huggy. Meanwhile, Jake had come to greet us and I was wrapped up with Jake. As we kissed, he was pinching one of my nipples under my crop top; I liked when he did that. We also made a promise to hook-up later that evening that I was sure that Kevin heard and tried to process.

We found the self-service bar, and Kevin, being the doll that he is, made large batch of margaritas. He got interrupted when Marsha and Sarah came and greeted the two of us, with Kevin again getting the lion's share of the attention and affection. Both of them humped his leg as they made out with him for a few minutes as part of their greeting.

Kevin looked very guilty as he broke away from Sarah and the two women wandered away. "I'm sorry, Brie. They were just so... enthusiastic and friend. I couldn't resist."

I laughed, "I don't want you to resist anybody or feel guilty. This party caters to the hedonistic tendencies we all have. Just enjoy. I am not the least bit bothered by your little make out sessions, and you shouldn't be upset with mine when they happen."

About then my new friend Ryan spotted me, and came across the room at a near gallop. I'd been on a date with him a week earlier and he told me I was the most fantastic fuck he'd ever had in his life, and for him that was saying something. I was sitting on a bar stool, and his arms were around me like a friendly octopus, and we were kissing like the apocalypse was due any second and we only had those seconds to save the world by kissing. Ryan ran his hand under my crop top and fondled my tits as we made out. Everyone knew exactly what to do.

When we finally broke apart, I introduced Kevin to him. Ryan warmly greeted him. After all, he'd done nothing wrong. Kevin expected some contrition, but there was none.

Jim found me with an equally enthusiastic greeting just after we started to wander around the living room with our drinks.

A girl named Amber stopped Kevin and kissed him. She told him that she liked his looks and his preppy demeanor. She asked, "Can I start the evening off with you. I want to mix it up with some new people I haven't been with -- that's you, for starters."

Kevin was speechless.

I leaned toward one ear and said, "Just say, yes. Do it. I promise I won't mind."

"But... but... but... you'll be alone."

"No, I won't; someone will find me in seconds. Make Amber happy."

Amber looked overjoyed that I'd encouraged him to be with her and gave me a large smile with promise written all over it.

Kevin stammered out, "OK, I guess... but when you say 'mix it up', what exactly do you mean?"

Amber ignored his stupid question, and merely dragged Kevin away and out the door to the patio. He longingly looked over his shoulder at me as he disappeared. I had to laugh. He wasn't use to bold women.

Ryan claimed me and we went into Jake's media room. One of Sheri's porn videos played on the large screen television. We stripped and then made out as we started fucking. So far, the evening was going quite well. Ryan ate my pussy for a long time, and I started having orgasms. I loved Jake's parties.

About an hour later, I went looking for Kevin. I found him balls deep in Sarah. She had her arms and legs wrapped around his body as he jerked his lower body against hers in a classic missionary fuck.

Everybody at the party was naked or nearly so, and most were on their second round. Luke found me and we took an empty chaise within eyesight of Kevin and Sarah and started to engage in sex together.

Luke was not bothered by other men's emissions in or on my body. He ate my cunt to a new level of arousal. I know I was loud when each orgasm struck me like a lightning bolt, but I didn't realize I was creating a scene.

I was riding Luke after we started to fuck. Kevin came and stood beside me with Sarah. "Babe, you are really noisy. You need to tone it down or else go inside. The police might get called by a neighbor otherwise."

"I'm sorry, just that... Luke really got to me. I just love his cock inside me, and he was doing that corkscrew thingy that also touches my clit."

"You were with somebody earlier while I was with Amber?"

"I was with Ryan, and now Luke. It's that kind of a party. Go relax or find and make a new friend."

Sarah quickly said, "Marsha wants to be with you, Kevin. She'll kill me if I don't bring you to her since we're through for now. I promised."

Kevin looked at me, worried that he'd do the wrong thing. I waved dismissively at him. "Go and fuck Marsha. I love the two of you, and the two of you together will be stupendous. I'll try to keep the noise down." I started to ride Luke again as Kevin watched right where we connected.

He turned to leave and Amber made a scream from one of the other chaises. Jake was nailing her with every skill he had, and she'd just had a really large orgasm in the missionary position after he'd edged her for forty minutes. He was still on his first round and stretching it out with the little brunette trollop.

Luke and I eventually finished and then went swimming in Jake's giant pool. As we swam, Luke told me, "Just so you know if you haven't heard, Jake made a huge move in the cryptocurrency market this past week and made close to half-a-billion dollars in three days."

I whistled. "Wow. That's not why I like him, but I'm glad for that. I expect that with that kind of money comes some unwanted situations he'll have to contend with."

Luke nodded, "You're right. Somewhere around here is his new bodyguard. He now needs 'protection 24-7', as he called it. He promised that these parties would continue though."

I stated, "We should all be especially vigilant that no one underage attends these. That was what sunk or was going to sink that other financial guy Jeffery Epstein. Now, the government is going after his friends. The girls are each getting a million or two from his estate, too."

"Good point. I'll reinforce that with him when we talk. He looks a little occupied with Amber. He likes her a lot."

I guessed, "He'll also worry that the only reason people are his friends is because of his money. I'm not that way, but some people will be."

"The issue of trust," Luke nodded. "Hopefully, his friends will stay that way and be grandfathered into his inner circle. And, just so you know, I don't want to get at any of his loot either. I just wish him well. I worry about easy come, easy go. I hope he's diversifying some of his investments."

We went back to our energetic fuck. About thirty feet away, I could see Kevin fucking with Marsha on another chaise. We briefly made eye contact.

* * * * *

I slept naked with Kevin in my own bed that night. He wasn't the first man to have been there. We'd both fucked until he declared himself 'inert' and I was also fatigued from fucking. We couldn't find Jake to say goodbye, so we just left his house about two a.m. and went to my apartment.

After we were up and moving about, I cooked a simple breakfast for the two of us. Kevin was unusually quiet and watched my every move in the kitchen. I was only wearing an apron.

I asked finally, Is something wrong?"

"Geeze, Brie, I don't know how to answer that. I thought I knew you but you fucked five or six guys last night."

I laughed derisively, "It was eight. You looked like you were kind of busy, too. I saw you with Amber, Sarah, Marsha, Sheri, and Maryann. You looked pretty interested in what was going on. Did I misread your interest in that kind of thing? I thought you liked fucking."

Kevin got defensive, "I do, it's just... I just got to thinking we were getting monogamous... and then last night. I'm surprised by even my own behavior. I'd never fucked five times in one night in my life either. I was clearly thinking with my little head and not my big one. What was really going on there at that house?"

I replied, "Jake is a friend I've known for many months. He's helped me breakout of the restrictive mold I'd placed myself in growing up -- Jake and his friends, most of whom were there last night. I love them all.

"Jake likes women, obviously, and also variety. His friends do, too. He started that group years ago, and it has grown and morphed as people came and went. Once a month he holds a party like that one, and he invites his friends. They can also bring a friend providing that they're of a similar mindset. I know you like women, certainly me, and you like fucking. I thought you were broadminded enough to handle what went on. If I was wrong on any of that, please forgive me, and we won't mention it again."

"But you'll go back each month?" Kevin asked.

"Probably. I like the people and everything that happened. Last night was the largest group I've seen at one of his parties."

"Oh." Kevin's one-word reply told me a lot.

I explained in more detail. "Kevin, you know I was raised in a home and had a mindset that ignored sexual, social, and relationship aspects of life. I woke up to all that after I graduated from college. I tried to change, but decided I needed a role model. I picked Sheri, and yes, I know she has a reputation. I wanted and want what she has -- a fun-loving attitude about life, a sexual-outlook on everything, a willingness to try everything especially if it's sexual, a boatload of friends and lovers, and a bubbly personality. Sheri cares about people. She's not self-centered either. I offered to pay her, but she turned me down. She and Maryann have helped me for free and from the goodness of their hearts. I've changed a huge amount and I don't ever want to go back.

"They introduced me somewhat slowly to sex, but when they did it included Jake, Luke, Sean, and Owen, and then some others. I made love with three men the night I lost my virginity, and I loved it. I worried that I'd spontaneously combust I was so excited. I barely slept for weeks as I pondered all that and engaged in still more of what I rapidly came to love.

"I have no interest right now in backing away from any of that. You could call me a slut because of my behavior, but I don't mind the term; I even relish it because a slut does those things that I always wanted to do and being one has helped me develop a new circle of close friends, lovers, and taken me on adventures I would have never found otherwise. I am truly happy for the first time in my short life."

Kevin nodded. "I guess I'm a little behind you in my thinking. I was raised in a conservative family. We were taught not to do daring things. Safe and boring were good, but nobody used those words.

"I'd had sex with four women up until last night. You were the fourth. Each time I engaged before there was no one else in sight. Things were simple. We were simple. We dated and had great sex together, until last night.

"I expected that you and I would have sex last night, but then you introduced me to Amber. Christ, Amber and I fucked for forty minutes. She was insatiable and yet knew how to get me up on the edge and keep me there as she had her own orgasms. When I came, I was worried I'd injure her with the forceful ejaculations I made inside her body. She loved it and wanted more.

"Marsha and Sarah, who I've known for a couple of years, were there and we also made love. I couldn't believe how hot we were, and how aroused I got. I thought I was done, and then your friend Sheri blew me and then fucked me into the living room sofa until I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Maryann came and finished me off. I never dreamed of being with so many women in an evening. We just fucked for the hell of it."

I shrugged, "So, you didn't like it. The sex was too much. I'm sorry I took you. I thought you'd enjoy it." I knew I was teasing Kevin, but he didn't take it as anything other than a serious comment.

He quickly backtracked, "Oh, no. I loved it. Just talking about it now has helped me focus on it better and put it into perspective. I... I'd like to go back now that I know what to expect... what to expect from you, the other women, and from myself, and from the rest of others at the party. Please consider bringing me again."

"Will you change your relationship with Sarah and Marsha?"

"Do you think I should?"

"Absolutely, otherwise they'll think that they did something wrong. They didn't in my book. I encourage you to take them each out, date them, and then fuck their brains out. You're good at that. You should call Amber, Sheri, and Maryann, too. If anybody asks, you can tell them that I suggested that you get together."

"I will. I saw at least two women with wedding rings on at the party."

I just shrugged. I guessed that a few of the others at the party were married. I thought Jim was, too. Maybe their wives were there."

I commented, "Just so you know, Aaron and Sarah live together, but they both still go out with others. They both like the variety."

"Yes, I saw you with Aaron last night. You were riding him cowgirl style as you both watched a porn movie in the media room. I'd gone to look for you."

I chuckled and told him, "Yes, I did Aaron. The porn we were watching were pornography videos that Sheri has done over the past couple of years. She had a lot of fun doing them, and made some good money."

Kevin shook his head. "She did videos? I guess I'm not surprised."

I grinned at him, "I did one, too, about a month or two ago. I expect to get the edited video any day. I'll show you if you're interested."

"Interested? Fuck, yes. I'd love to see what you did. Don't tell me the plot, I don't want there to be a spoiler about the ending." He laughed.

Kevin's laugh and sarcasm were good. He was getting back into his normal mood and not dwelling on the unsettling events he'd felt between last night and this morning.

After breakfast, we made love and then went to the beach for part of the day.

12