Shifting Gears Ch. 12-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The six of us ate dinner together and much of the conversation revolved around our afternoon trip south of Denver and then the work that each of us did. Candy was a florist and ran her own business.

I asked Candy what she had for a website and got a blank look. She said, "I don't have a website. I know my business comes up in a list if somebody searches for florists in Denver, but I have nothing else."

I thought before making my next statement about whether I could deliver. "Candy, do you want to be the 'go to' florists in the state, not just the city. I can do that for you, no charge. You'd better start thinking about hiring more employees and opening more shops around the various communities near here."

Candy's initial response of, "You're kidding, right?", evaporated as I explained to her what I did and how I did it. Chad was also paying careful attention.

Candy said, "I can't pay you. I barely make enough to pay my rent and eat."

In a flash, I said, "So, we at least have a starting baseline. You pay me with a long-term friendship. In other words, I'll just do this pro bono for you. I liked you instantly."

"I hope you know what you're doing giving away your time."

In fact, when I'd been at Knightsbridge and then again on my own with Owen, I'd done exactly what Candy needed, just not in the Denver geography or for a florist.

The 'Flowers by Candy' idea was born over that meal that everybody in and around Denver now knows about, whether one is worried about properly celebrating a birth, wedding, birthday, anniversary, funeral, or other special occasion. Not only does Candy know what flowers are appropriate, but she has the advice about what to say and do for the event.

Candy perked up considerably over the meal, and all of us sensed a new level of enthusiasm from her about her work. Chad looked grateful.

After dinner, we took a stroll through Washington Park, across the street from Mike and Grace's house. It was a large park and dusk was slow in settling over the city.

Candy latched onto my arm and then pulled Grace so we were three abreast with her in the middle holding us together. "All right, ladies, tell me what you're expecting. Chad said it's sexual and fun."

Grace and I laughed. "We kind of seduced him last night," Grace told. I kissed him shortly after we started to dance, and he was wonderful. I wanted him from that moment on. What about you, Brie?"

"I got him later when we swapped partners after a first round of some hot fucking. Your boyfriend is a gem and very talented on all counts. I hope we didn't damage your relationship."

Candy shook her head, "No, no. We'd been explicit about not being exclusive, and we've never had a hold on each other. I don't view a relationship that way. There's got to be other stuff that holds two people together besides sex. In case he didn't tell you, we've only known each other for about a year."

I said, "We were hoping that since Owen joined us today that you'd be 'up' for playing with us -- sexually, romantically, emotionally, or any other way you can think of. We're not kinky or into pain or leaving marks. We do like variety and since much of what we've done has been in the same room, I guess you could say that we are exhibitionists and voyeurs."

"Who would I start with?"

"Wrong question," I told her. "The right one is, 'Could I start with so and so?' You make your pick."

"Owen."

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes, you can start with Owen, although I'm not the emcee for this event. There is none. It just happens and we seem to throw out ideas about what might be fun or erotic or sexy to try. You are invited to be a full participant and help structure the event to give you lots of pleasure."

Candy grinned, "What if I wanted all three men at the same time?"

I laughed, "Great idea. Be careful what you wish for. We can arrange that. Back home we call it being made 'air tight'. I've done it. We have the lube to help make it easier on you, too."

"Oh, I hadn't thought that far ahead. Yes, I'd like to try that, maybe not tonight." She added, "I guess I'm on board about what might happen. Do you have safe words or anything like that?"

Grace looked horrified.

I said, "With all of us if you say 'Stop' we will. If you say 'No' it won't happen. There's no need for a special safe word. You're among friends, and we're going to become good friends.

We shifted partners during our walk. I went to Owen and told him he was to turn Candy in a pile of orgasmic mush. He understood the challenge. Candy went to Chad and I assume she told him that she wanted to play with us, because he broke out in a large smile.

Another shift of walking partner took place as we crossed the street to Mike and Grace's yard. As we went in the house, Candy said, "Is there a way you all start?" There was no doubt about what we'd be starting.

Grace said, "We just kind of... start."

Candy led Owen to the sofa, had him sit, and then knelt in front of him and started to open his slacks. Owen helped slightly to give her access. When his briefs were yanked down his legs, his cock popped up in a slightly excited state.

Owen's cock got more excited after Candy's mouth wrapped around the aroused shaft, and she started to play with it in a seductive way. After some whispering, both Owen and Candy stood. He stripped away her clothing -- the few things she wore and she sat, pushing her pussy to the edge of the sofa. Owen was a champion pussy-eater, and went to work.

Candy moaned, and also periodically looked around the room. The rest of us were naked. I was blowing Chad as he leaned over me and tried to fondle my breasts. It wasn't the most comfortable position for him, but he did seem to like manhandling my breasts.

Mike didn't seem to mind being with his wife in the group setting. He knew that we'd all be swapping around and he'd be with Candy and me soon enough.

Soon enough everyone was engaged in oral sex in some way, either giving or receiving. Chad and I traded places a few times. He was good, and I was getting a lot of enjoyment. I kind of envied Candy since she had him as a steady date all the time. I wondered how serious they were.

Grace and Mike seemed to be renewing their friendship in a highly sexual manner. I heard Mike pretending to be a stranger that Grace had met, and she perpetuated the role play, explaining how she'd never done anything 'like this' before. They were cute.

Chad and I started to fuck. I liked kissing him, too; especially with his face covered with the slick from my pussy.

Close by, Owen and Candy had started to mate in the missionary position. Her legs were in the air and her arms were holding him and often stroking his face in a tender manner.

I recalled some of my first sex parties where Sheri or someone would yell 'switch' and everyone would trade partners. I decided that might be a fun thing to do with this group. I wanted to see how Chad and Candy reacted.

"Switch!" I tried to make the command sound unnegotiable. No one argued.

Mike rose and captured Candy. She liked the idea of switching partners for variety, and soon was riding Mike as he pawed at her swinging breasts. I got my best friend Owen in my hot little cunt, and Grace gladly welcomed Chad to her sofa. They wasted no time, and he quickly bottomed out in her body and they both started to fuck.

I waited another five minutes and had us all switch again. I told Mike as he sank his hot cock into my seething pussy, "I just love variety, particularly if we can change partners within minutes and near instantaneously." This time I let everyone continue until the guys had orgasmed.

My last coupling had Chad and Candy together. I figured they were comfortable with each other, but I got a shock from the two of them as they cuddled together on the sofa in their afterglow.

Candy said, "This is so nice to make love with Chad. We've wanted to be with each other for a long time, but until now there've been complicating factors."

"Huh?" I said in my most articulate fashion.

Candy explained as Chad nodded. "We were both going with other people when we met and they insisted on exclusivity, but we knew we had chemistry. We did see each other, but only for coffee and some get to know you better chats. We did nothing romantic except to talk about what we'd be like if we became a serious couple -- kind of like this.

"Then I was free and he wasn't, or he was free and I wasn't. When he called, I was delighted to accept. I'm of a mind that we'll date and see where this relationship is going."

Chad piped in, "I think we have something special, especially since we both like to engage sexually with other people. I thank you and Grace and Mike for getting me involved last night. I hope Candy and I get to see lots of you."

Candy was nodding enthusiastically. I guess she liked being passed around to two other men that also wanted to fuck her brains out. She was definitely worthy of the activity.

There were a couple of blunt questions that led to Mike and Grace talking about how they'd started swinging. They'd had friends they really liked and got increasingly romantic with, and one thing led to another.

Candy asked Owen how he'd started. He told of being Luke's wingman, but then finding he had his own following when they went searching for attractive ladies.

Owen said, "My first group experience was actually with two of my buddies: Sean and Luke. We met these three hot women: Sheri, Maryann, and Brie." He gestured at me. "I liked all of them, but especially Brie, and I guess the feeling was mutual, because later she picked me to take her virginity."

Candy whipped around to me, "You just lost your virginity?"

"Well, about a year ago. There were two other guys the same night -- Jake and he mentioned Luke. My friends Sheri and Maryann were already fucking the guys, and I wanted to be included. We were having sex in the same room, and that seemed so normal that now it feels strange if some of us go off alone. I like to see and be seen."

I sized up Chad and Candy, "What about you two?"

Candy said in a low tone, "This is my first encounter with group sex and hence doing anything like this in public. I also find comfort in connecting with Chad after having our relationship grow over time without the sex. With the sex, he is going to be a great love of my life, I think."

"Me, too." Chad looked at Candy adoringly.

Candy said, "That said, I'm not ready to be exclusive, and I really like this idea of swinging. I kind of want a steady guy, Chad, but I also want us to be open to what just happened here tonight. I don't want this to stop. If either of us meet other interesting people, we should each feel comfortable pursuing all aspects of the relationship with them.

I pointed out, "Well, if you two and Mike and Grace get along, you should foster that relationship because Owen and I aren't around Denver all the time."

Chad said, "In that case, we should start right now to foster that relationship, don't you think?"

They nodded with shit-eating grins.

Owen and I found each other and started to fuck straightaway. Chad and Grace, and Mike and Candy followed along. There was no switching this time. I did want them to cement their relationship.

12