Sins of the Sisters Ch. 03

Story Info
Jim is introduced to daughter Sherry's sexy cousin Kristi.
2.8k words
4.45
37.3k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,744 Followers

Until that doorbell rang, I think I had completely forgotten what day it was. When I looked at my older daughters, I remembered and felt like a fool for forgetting.

My name is Jim and I'm the proud father of three lovely young ladies. There is Jan, my oldest who is nearing 24. She's a tall, tanned, blue-eyed blonde and loves to show off her body. As you read this, you will see that we are not a shy family. Yes, I've seen my girls naked several times and they've seen me. In fact, they've seen me fucking severalother women but more on that later.

Next in line is Adrienne. There is an intensity to Adrienne that very few women her age possess. If you look at her, you can tell she's an old soul in a young body. She will be 23 in a while, but in some ways, she's centuries old. She's still sensual, brunette and a loving sweetheart, but she thinks everything through. Her complexion is more like mine than my ex-wife's, Mediterranean in color.

My youngest is Sherry; she is my daughter through my marriage to Rebekkah, her mother. Inever think of her as a stepdaughter. She is my daughter in every way there is, save for biological. I am the only father she has ever known and our bond is strong. In some ways, it is stronger than my older girls and even my wife. Sherry is a temptress sent to seduce me and she never fails to lure me in between her thighs.

I was Sherry's first fuck. Her mother gave her permission and I was given the honor of initiating the sexy little redhead into sex. That was a while ago. She is beautiful and the biggest sexpot of anyone in this house. My petite baby could fuck six times a day and want more. She is bi-sexual; her mother was her first lover. Her sisters next and then, Daddy. Once she got a taste of my cock, she couldn't get enough. Luckily for her and for me, we share in this family. My girls love it when I fuck Sherry full of my cum and they can eat her clean. If I'm not home and the girls are horny, they aren't afraid to start without me. When I come home and they're all making love, I just get out of my clothes and join in wherever I fit. Usually it's Sherry who makes room. Or she'll pounce on top of her father and ride him. Her pussy is so tight you'd swear she is a virgin, but I can attest that she isn't.

We had been enjoying our favorite form of "family togetherness" the previous day and I thought my girls were planning another assignation when the doorbell rang. My gorgeous wife and stepdaughter looked at me in confusion. My girls didn't. I wondered what the hell was up and that's when I remembered what day it was. I felt like an ass and knew my girls had just saved their Daddy's bacon.

It was Sherry's birthday. She was 22 today and because we had been fucking until after midnight, none of us had realized that. Jan and Adrienne had obviously planned something. They opened the door and there was a birthday clown there. Okay, this was just weird. Sherry was a bit too old for clowns. What in hell were my daughters up to? I turned around and looked at my lovely wife. She had the dumbest grin on her lovely face. I knew she was privy to something that I wasn't. I love my girls, but I hate that feeling. Although I knew I could trust my daughters. The last surprise they sprung on me led to my meeting Rebekkah and Sherry and to the creation of our lovely, extended family.

Sherry looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders to let her know that whatever was going on, it was entirely her mother's and sister's idea. The clown did a series of flips and landed in front of Sherry. She laughed and clapped, even more when a bouquet of roses appeared as it from nowhere. Whoever this clown was, he / she was very talented. The clown did a series of tricks in front of us, delighting the birthday girl. Sherry and I had no idea that the best trick was yet to come.

With a merry laugh, my daughter's birthday clown did a cartwheel and spun away from us. Now the entire tone of things changed. With my daughters watching with large smirks on their faces, the clown changed up her act. Oh yes, within a minute, it became obvious that the clown was, in fact, ashe.

The clown began to dance to music she had brought with her and it wasn't cute, funny music. It was a driving rock beat and the clown began undressing to it. Underneath her costume, she had been wearing some of the sexiest lingerie I'd seen in a while and my wife owns a lingerie store. She didn't rush through her second act and I looked at Sherry. The birthday girl was mesmerized by the newcomer. I looked over to my daughters and to my wife who gave no indication as to what they were planning. As the baggy pants and shoes were stripped away, the clown changed into hot black stiletto heels. She had great legs and appeared to be around 5'7". Her figure was quite lovely and as she removed her wig, long blonde hair spilled out from underneath it. Sherry looked at the pretty clown as she removed her red rubber nose and then finally, with some assistance from my wife and daughters, the greasepaint. Sherry shot up like she herself had been fired from a circus cannon and embraced the clown. "Kristi!" She squealed loudly. "I don't believe it, what a great birthday surprise!" She jumped up and down, hugging the curvy blonde again.

"Excuse me ladies, but would someone like to tell the man of the house just what the hell is going on?" I fumed. I hate not knowing something, it drives me insane and my daughters know it.

"Oops, sorry Daddy," Sherry smiled, running back to hug me. "Mommy and my sisters pulled a fast one on us. My birthday clown is my cousin, Sherry. I haven't seen her in a few years, this is SO great!"

I offered my hand to my relative through marriage and smiled at her. She appeared to be in her late 20's, a bit older than the rest of the girls. I knew little about her, save the fact she didn't seem to be fazed by the provocative dresses of my daughters. "Welcome to my home, young lady," I said to Kristi. "I'm Jim, Sherry's new father."

"I know, I've been talking with your girls for a while now," Kristi told me. "They tracked me down because Sherry mentioned she hadn't seen me for a few years and missed me. I had been traveling with my circus but I'm on a six month hiatus. Your daughters asked me if I could possibly come and surprise Sherry and I told them sure and hopped the next plane. I got in this morning and we cooked up this little scenario."

"You're a real clown, then?" I asked her.

"For four years now, yes," she answered, her gaze unwavering. "It's good to meet you Uncle Jim; your daughters have told me all about you." I looked over at Jan and Adrienne and then, back over at Kristi. "Yes,all about you," she chuckled. "Why do you think I came right away? I just got a divorce and I could use a little sexy un in my life. My divorce is the reason I'm on a break."

"Sorry to hear about your divorce," Rebekkah said as she hugged her niece. "You can stay as long as you like, we have plenty of room. We only use theone bedroom," she winked at Kristi.

"I can see I'm going to like staying with you people," Kristi laughed, hugging her younger cousin again. Sherry had barely left her side the entire time.

"Is your ex involved with the circus?" I asked my new niece.

"You could say that," Kristi answered. "He's the ringmaster."

"Ouch," I winced. "That has to make matters complicated."

"You can say that again," Kristi laughed. "Judging from the way you're all attired, did I interrupt a little family fun time?"

"We were done for a while," Sherry smiled up at her taller cousin. "Poor Daddy needed a nutrition break."

"Well, men do have to refuel," Kristi smiled.

"My Daddy can go forhours," Sherry bragged. "He madeall of us cumtwice last night before he ran out of steam."

Our new arrival now looked at me with eyes open wide. "Now that is the kind of stud a girl has to try out. The rest of my stuff is outside in my car, let me go get it and I'll be right back."

"Dressed like that?" I asked.

Kristi smiled back. "Don't worry about me handsome, I am not in the slightest bit modest." Sherry ran after her cousin to help and I looked at my bride and gorgeous daughters.

"You three are incorrigible," I groaned. "I'm either going to keel over from sexual exhaustion or from sleep deprivation."

"Yes darling, but what a way to go," Rebekkah laughed as she kissed me. I had to admit she had a point and when Kristi and Sherry returned, I got another good look at our newest arrival. I knew that I'd find a way to summon up the strength. She was a very powerful looking young woman who had a very strong presence. I somehow sensed that she would be one of the wildest fucks I had ever known. With my previous occupation in the adult entertainment industry, that's saying a lot.

"In here," my girls called out from the kitchen. "We've made a small lunch and then, we're all going upstairs and get acquainted. Kristi, you're our guest, you can either fuck Daddy or Sherry first."

"Why does she get to pick?" My youngest pouted in that way she has. "It's MY birthday!"

Our attractive guest hugged her petite little cousin as she accepted a plate of food, birthday cake and a cup of freshly-brewed coffee. "I have an idea," she grinned down at Sherry. "Why don't we have two threesomes? I'll let Jim fuck me and we can get acquainted while I eat this adorable little piece of cotton candy," she grinned at Sherry. "After that, everyone can mix it all up. What do you say Sherry, does the birthday girl like that idea?" From the crazy grin on Sherry's lovely face, you could tell that she did.

We all had our treat and talked. Kristi's life had been almost as odd as my own. She left home at 17 and financed her way through Clown College by stripping, waiting tables -- any way she could. She and Rebekkah's sister -- a sister-in-law I had yet to meet, as she had not attended our wedding -- had always been at odds. She had married at 21 and at first, loved life on the road with her husband. "Until I found out he was banging at least three other women, including the lion tamer's wife," she complained.

"Maybe you should have told the guy and he could have let his lionseat him," Sherry giggled and hugged Kristi. We all joined in the laughter.

"If he had wanted to swing, all he would have had to do was ask," Kristi said as she poured her third cup of coffee. "I've been bi since I was 18. A lot of the girls I danced with when I was still stripping were good teachers."

Kristi had an incredible body and I thought her husband was an ass for cheating on her. We all agreed on that. The best sex is when everyone is honest and on the same page. My girls knew I loved them and there was never any dishonesty between us. They adored their stepmom and Sherry and if they wanted sex with each other, they just did whatever felt best.

"Let me go upstairs and get the rest of this greasepaint off," Kristi smiled as she gave us all a quick hug. "You can all come and join me whenever you're ready."

As far as I was concerned, I could have taken her right there and then, but I knew enough to wait for the others. The birthday girl was wearing the biggest smile, her mother and sisters had pulled off a real little coup. I hoped when myown secret surprise arrived later that evening; it would pack as much punch.

We could hear the water running upstairs and when it stopped, about 15 minutes later, we were all chomping at the bit. Kristi called down for us to come and join her. Sherry ran up the stairs with the speed of a kid on Christmas morning, although it would be a lot more fun unwrapping this present.

I was the next person to arrive in our bedroom and found my daughter and Kristi already embracing. As none of us had much clothing to lose, I divested myself of mine and climbed in to join them. I saw the pleased smile on my daughter's lovely face as I kissed her cousin. The lovely blonde was a good kisser and then both Sherry and I were kissing her. I could hear the footfalls of the others coming up the stairs, but I was too busy with other things to pay much attention. I could hear the rustle of clothing hitting the bedroom floor.

I felt two sets of hands pushing me down on the bed and then two sets of lips were on my cock. It was far from the first time I'd enjoyed a two-girl blowjob but the first time you're with a new someone, it's always a kick and this time was no different. Sherry was working the tip and her cousin was working the shaft. The lady knew her stuff, that much was obvious. I was hard as a bar of steel in minutes. It didn't hurt matters any that I thought watching my daughter and her gorgeous cousin touching lips all the time was extremely hot.

I could feel the weight of the others on the bed, watching us while they all touched and caressed each other. I had to be the luckiest guy on earth. Sherry and Kristi moved away from me and got each other ready for fucking by loving each other's pussies with their fingers and tongues. Despite the fact that momentarily I was devoid of attention, my cock did not wilt. When the girls moved away and faced me, I was ready for Round Two with these gorgeous hellcats. Sherry scooted up to the top of the bed and Kristi moved in behind her while I moved in behind Kristi. I could feel three sets of eyes observing me. I was up to the challenge, I had been preparing for nights like this for months now.

I must confess, living with three women has spoiled me. There are very few days that go by without my having a threesome, more often than not, it's a foursome. A tangle of long limbs and sexy, sweaty bodies. I was ready to fuck Kristi and I think she knew it. My cock began pounding in and out of her body. Her time in the circus had made her very limber and she was as much a sexual deviant as any of us. She fucked me back perfectly while not missing a beat on Sherry's fiery little snatch. I was quite impressed with her sexual prowess and I fucked her with even more savagery. Kristi took it all with nary a whimper and even snarled and begged for more. From time to time, her aunt or one of her new cousins would reach out to kiss her or fondle one of her tits or just stroke her back. They just wanted to let her know that we were all connected, a large and loving family.

I felt the cum churning in my balls and I pulled out of my niece. Every set of lips licked and played with my cock until all the ladies in the room got a share of my spray. When I fell away, temporarily exhausted, Kristi and my wife started to play while Jan, Adrienne and Kristi formed a small Daisy Chain. I wouldn't be out of action for very long. No man with a libido like mine could have been with all the playing that was going on.

And to think, we hadn't even gotten to my gift yet ...

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,744 Followers