Si's Solar Salvage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if reading the android's mind, the shape-shifting alien called out to the salvage operator, "Give me a baby, Si. Make me truly happy."

Si had been groping Shiva's breasts but moved his hands to Staci's hips and began speeding up the thrusting of his cock into her voracious vagina. Her pussy grabbed and sucked at him - calling for his body to fill her. He was doing his best. Her pussy wrung him out, like a wet rag, and he called out as his cock lurched and his testes fired.

Once again, Staci's cervix embraced his cock-knob, sucking hard, hurrying his seed into her womb. Her black eyes gleamed as she felt the fire of his ejaculate flood her uterus. Her body trembled and she joined him in climax.

Hearing her lovers lose themselves in their release, the portion of Shiva's AI that had been coopted from the sex-droid's software sent tremors through her body and ejected a bit of sexy spray into Si's mouth. He growled and hurried to gobble it down - which sent Shiva into another climax.

When, at last, they had stopped - and the girls had cleaned their lover up - Staci turned off the light and then settled into their time of afterglow - sharing gentle kisses and touches.

At a tap on the door, Shiva said, "Yes?"

The door opened slightly and Mary leaned in. "Now that you're done, can I sleep here? I don't want to be alone."

Surrounded by girls, Si looked into Staci's eyes.

Staci quickly said, "Yes but we're naked."

"Okay," the girl said, entering, closing the door, and climbing between Staci and Si.

"Honey, are you sure.." Staci said.

"I'm cold. Please?"

Staci pulled back the covers and the small-framed young woman dropped in between them.

"Sweetie," Si said softly - his mouth almost in her ear.

"Please?" she said, quietly and sadly.

She took his left arm and draped it across her stomach. She grabbed Staci's right one and did the same. She rested her own hands on top of where she had joined theirs together and squeezed. Shiva leaned over Si's body, laying her left hand on top of Mary's, and the four of them fell asleep.

~~~

Si awoke to soft lips on his. He opened his eyes to find weary eyes on a scared, young face.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea, honey," he whispered to her.

"Will you tell me no?" she asked.

He looked into her eyes, finding them full of resolve, and said, "No."

She kissed him again.

"Did you sleep?" he asked her.

"Not really," she replied.

"Probably because it's a hundred fucking degrees under these blankets," Shiva said.

Mary giggled, looked into Si's eyes, and said, "Kiss me."

He evaluated her resolve again. It had not changed. "Like a father?" he asked.

She shook her head no.

"Tell me exactly what you want," he told her.

"I want you to kiss me and tell me that you will keep me safe."

"I can kiss you like a father and tell you that. I can also tell you that without kissing you."

"I want you to kiss me like you do them. I want you to tell me that you will love me forever."

"You and I don't know each other," he said.

"I know enough to know this is what I want. I will do whatever I have to do to get you to love me."

"You can't make me love you - and you don't have to do anything."

"You know what I mean though?"

"I know what you mean."

"Then kiss me like you do them."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea."

Her face fell. He could tell the tears were close.

"You have nothing to fear with us."

"Then let me in."

"You don't know us," Si sighed.

"Bullshit!"

"She's feisty, Si. I like her. Kiss the poor girl," Shiva said.

"... and next you'll be telling me to shove my dirty dick inside her. I'm not sure that's what she needs."

"What if it's what I want?" Mary asked quietly.

Shiva scooted out of the way as Mary shoved Si onto his back and she climbed on top of him. She tucked her arms under his, wrapped him up tightly, and kissed his mouth like a new bride. She was voracious - and relentless - and he finally kissed her back - which only made her kiss him harder.

She felt his naked prick pushing against the crotch of her pajama bottoms and reached down to wedge his stiff cock into the narrow gap between her thighs. Each of them moaned as she started stroking her clothed cunt up & down his length.

She kept at this for about five minutes before calling Si to a halt. She reached down, pulled the waistband of the pajamas down, shoved Si's prick back into the gap - her labia parting to hug his shaft - and then she went back to kissing and riding him again.

Si was moaning. Mary was in heat. Her motions were inexperienced but her desire was feral - and it was affecting him badly - or the very opposite of badly. He was so close to cumming.

Mary shoved at the blankets. Staci and Shiva threw them back - and then laid back to watch the girl. She sat up on her knees, Si's penis swinging free, and pulled her pajama-pants down, baring her sex for them to see. Her groin and pussy were not those of a young woman. They had been used harshly over and over - and bore the evidence of that abuse. Mary never noticed their eyes - or the sympathy that appeared there. She took Si's cock, wedged the head between her labia, and slid it up & down her tight, tattered trench - banging it, relentlessly, against her clit and her fuck-hole.

The frantic, feral stimulation of the young girl using his cock-knob to pleasure herself finished what her pure desire had begun. He grunted and moaned as his penis started spewing his spend. Mary used his gushing organ to coat her vulva in his offering - from top to bottom. She keened as she felt his gooey seed covering her. Her body trembled and she came as well. She collapsed onto him, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him - as his cock continued to push out the last of his seed - leaving a sticky mess between their bodies. He wrapped her in his arms and held her tightly, returning her kisses, and loving the sounds she was making.

When she finally quieted, he looked down and said, "I'm not sure that was a good idea."

She cackled in laughter, hugged his neck again, and kissed him hard until they were both out of breath. Mary snuggled against his neck and was soon snoring. Staci and Shiva stood, pulled the blankets back over the lovers, turned off the light, and closed the door behind them as they left. Si held the young girl tightly and eventually nodded off.

~~~

Si woke up and smiled as he felt his arms holding onto the slender young woman. He ran his fingers through her long, brown hair, kissed her forehead and tried to crawl out of the bed without disturbing her. He failed. She followed him to the shower and they kissed as they scrubbed each other clean. They flipped on the bedroom light, pulled off the dirty linens, and carried them, naked, to the laundry.

"I'll get you a new outfit," Staci told the girl. "Pajamas or - you know what? Come take a look."

"So, you're a shapeshifter?" Mary asked her.

Staci froze. "What makes you say that?"

"You were blue when I climbed into bed last night."

"Fuck! I'd hoped you hadn't noticed."

"Why?"

Si interrupted, "She's a Genian. Her people are often sold as sex-slaves. We've been trying to keep her identity a secret but we're not very good at it, obviously."

"No shit!" Mary said, laughing.

"What'd I miss, boss?" Si asked Shiva.

"We're moving to the second sector. We cleared off that last wreck while you were helping Mary."

"Sorry."

"I'm not; you shouldn't be. I'm pretty sure this is what she wants. She'll be happy here. We could use another penis but we'll make do."

"Maybe we could get you an upgrade," Si said, laughing.

"Maybe..."

"Yeah, I don't think so," Si said. "I remember what Staci looked like with one."

"That wasn't a penis," Shiva said, chortling. "That was a tentacle."

"What'd I miss?" Mary asked, returning, hearing their laughter.

Si headed off to get dressed.

"Staci turned her innie into an outie the other day," Shiva told her. "Si hasn't gotten over it yet."

Mary looked puzzled until Staci mimed a dick growing out of her crotch. The girl covered her mouth and said, "Oh my!"

"It was hilarious," Shiva told her.

"It was horrifying," Si said, walking down the hall while pulling a shirt on.

"We've arrived," Shiva reported. "I'm sending the boys to clear a path to the freighter and we'll start checking the ship."

"Any asteroids in this sector on that pirate map?" Si asked.

"Shit! I forgot about that!" Shiva admitted. She closed her eyes for a second. "One."

"Can we leave the boys here while we go check it out?"

"You take the Larry twins and the pirate ship and go check it out. I'll run things here," the android told him.

"Shit! I forgot about the pirate ship," Si said as he went to get his suit on.

"Can I come with you?" Mary asked Si. He glanced at Shiva.

"Sector scan was clean. If there's anybody behind the asteroid, just book it back over here. I'll tell the boys to grab their stun-sticks - just in case. They can meet you on the pirate ship."

The humans held hands as they used their suits thrusters to move over to the airlock on the captured ship. Once the Larry twins arrived, Si cycled the lock to get them inside. He dropped into the pilot's seat and Shiva sent him the coordinates for the hidey-hole.

An hour later, they were back with the loot from the asteroid. The cargo-bay on the pirate ship was quickly running out of room. As the android and the two humans headed over to the wreck to check the ship, Shiva tasked the twins with moving the cargo from the pirate ship to the Old Timer.

Mary quickly became an efficient member of the salvage team. She had a mild reaction to the first few corpses they found in the next couple ships but - by the time they had cleared the sector - she was developing an iron-clad stomach.

"We're ready to move to the last sector. If you can fly this time, I won't have to tow the pirate ship," Shiva teased Si.

"That was my fault," Mary said, blushing.

Si wrapped his arms around her and said, "She's just fucking with me. That's what she does."

"It's fun to fuck with you," Mary said, her cheeks turning crimson.

Shiva howled in laughter.

"I like fucking him - and fucking with him - too," the blue-gel alien said, joining the ribbing.

Si left them to their caterwauling and went to put on his suit. Mary dried her eyes as she hurried to follow him. Larry and Larry were already buzzing over to the cargo bay on the commandeered ship. Once they were aboard, Si sealed off the bay and they moved towards the bridge.

"There are two more hidey-holes here," Shiva reported as they dropped in. "You take those while the rest of us get started on these two wrecks. The last hiding spot is one sector the wrong direction. I'm thinking we should go ahead and clear that sector before we head back to see Rita. I'm kind of surprised it wasn't on her list."

"Maybe there's nothing there? Maybe that's the biggest cache and they didn't want to give it away by scattering wrecks around the area?"

"Maybe," Shiva didn't sound convinced.

Si, Mary, and the Larry twins cleaned out the two loot-drops and headed over to sidle up next to the Old Timer to start moving the crates onboard - while Shiva and the rest of the boys started working on tearing the wreck apart.

"Any good parts?" Si asked.

"Not really. I'm just scrapping it."

"Okay."

"Anything good in the hidey-hole?" Shiva inquired.

"Basic stuff."

"Seems like the expensive shit was in the one they were guarding. I'm hoping that means nobody will be at the last spot."

"If we drop in and there are no wrecks, it's either guarded or it's worthless."

"Maybe. We'll see."

"Yeah."

Shiva used the tractor beam to tow the pirate ship as they moved to the last wreck. The boys cleared the way and they moved in to check it out.

"Two more bodies," Mary called out.

"One more here," Si replied.

"Another here," Shiva added. "Let's drop these off for the boys to handle and see if the captain's cabin has anything fun."

The three of them left the bodies in the cargo hold and headed back into the ship's interior.

"I like the grandfather clock," Mary said. "I wonder why they didn't grab that?"

"Dunno. Take it over and put it by the bulkhead in the cargo-area. We'll move it to your room once we're finished."

"My room is YOUR room," she replied, giggling.

"Whatever you say," Si said.

"You can sleep with me and Staci," Shiva told the girl, making a face at Si.

"He can have the other room."

"I don't think I want to take a chance with Staci's penis. I'll stick with Si," she said.

Shiva cackled in laughter and lifted a painting from the wall, revealing the safe. She asked, "Why do they bother to cover it with a painting? It's not like we don't know what it's hiding."

"Don't know - but they always do," Si replied.

From the look of it, the pirates had tried to open the safe but must have run out of time. Maybe they didn't have access to the heavy-duty cutters that Si did.. A half-hour later, he had it open. It contained the usual: credit-sticks, credit-chits, silver & gold ingots, the deed for the ship, and a few pictures.

The day was running long but they were almost done - so everybody pushed through and they finished up the sector. Shiva moved the ships over behind the asteroid and they started shutting down for the night - although - according to the chronograph - it was almost 1am based on the day-night cycles used at Seb's.

When they crawled into bed, Mary made the mistake of verbalizing a desire to eventually have Si's penis in all of her holes - which ended up with Staci turning to a clone of her master. She fucked Mary's throat - while Si fucked her pussy. As they spit-roasted the moaning girl, Shiva sucked her clit, her belly-button, and her nipples.

When Si started dumping his load inside of their newest crew-member, Staci's pseudo-cock convulsed as if it were doing the same thing. Mary launched into another orgasm as she felt Si's seed filling her. Shiva, at that point, had finished abusing the poor girl and was simply helping the others hold her body in place.

"Fucccckkkkk!" Mary gasped, as they released her. The others got worried looks on their faces until she started grabbing their cheeks and kissing them lustily.

"Sweet girl," Staci cooed.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Si asked her finally.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and just held him tightly, her eyes closed, her face blissful. "Hold me," she ordered.

Staci wrapped herself along the girl's right side; Si took the left; Shiva cuddled in behind Si - after shutting off the light. Mary took Si's hand, laid the palm over her crotch, and fell asleep. The others soon followed.

~~~

Mary and Si dropped into the sector just ahead of the Old Timer. He ran a passive scan but didn't move until Shiva confirmed that she didn't see anything on the more powerful scan. They moved to the asteroid. Inside the vault, they found six mining droids and a crate of stolen military-grade laser rifles.

"We'll need to turn the rifles over," Si said, verbalizing what the others already knew. "The droids explain how they made their caches."

"Yes," Shiva said - anticipating his question. "we can use them. I may need to download some schematics - and bump up my droid-engineering skills."

"Okay," Si said.

"It looks like they use sonic-pulses to bust the material loose. I wonder what those would do if you pointed them at a pirate," the glee in her voice scared Si a little.

They loaded their new finds aboard the Old Timer and turned towards home.

"I'll take the pirate ship," Shiva announced. "You each get Si for eight hours. We'll stop, move Si to my ship, and I get him for the last leg."

"Don't I get a say in this?" Si asked.

"No," the three females said, at the same time - before busting up in laughter.

By the time they arrived back home, Si was more than ready for a break.

~~~

Shiva had called ahead and - when they landed - a Gal-Pat officer was waiting to take down their information and collect the crate of weapons.

As the officer climbed aboard his transport, Si's datapad pinged with a notification from the station's central office, thanking him for his service.

Si and the three girls dropped into the booth and Rita's eyebrow shot up. When she arrived with the coffee she looked at Mary.

"If you've been abducted, blink two times and I'll have the station guards down here to save you from this wretched beast," she said, smiling.

Mary laughed and said, "I was abducted and these gorgeous people saved me. I threatened to kill myself if they didn't let me stay."

"She's kidding about the threat," Shiva said, quickly, responding to Rita's look of alarm, "but she was pretty convincing with her argument that this is what she wanted."

"If you change your mind, hun," Rita said. "I can find a place for you."

"Si told me that," Mary said. "I don't have anybody anymore. I don't want to be by myself. These girls are good to me and Si's not horrible. I think I've found where I want to be."

"Okay, but just let me know if anything changes."

"I will. Thank you. I would like breakfast, orange juice, a glass of cold milk, and a piece of coconut cream pie, please and thank you, Ms. Rita."

Rita's chin trembled slightly before she nodded and hurried off. She returned with three coffees, an orange juice, and a tall glass of milk.

James came out to bus a table and waved; Si waved back.

Mary's milk was gone by the time Rita arrived with the first of the food. "Another?" she asked Mary, grabbing the glass.

"No. It was perfect. Thank you," Mary said, smiling brightly.

Rita returned the smile, set the glass in James' tub, and hurried to grab the rest of the food. Si smiled at Rita as she glanced from Mary (shoveling food into her mouth) to look at him, as she set down the plates for him and Shiva.

"You girls need anything?"

"Thanks, Rita," Shiva said.

"Thanks, Rita," the other two said, around the food in their mouths.

"Thanks, Rita," Si said.

"Order us a hover-cart," Si told Shiva, between bites.

"For how long?"

"Not to rent; buy us one."

"If I don't get my exercise, all this food is going to go straight to my hips," Shiva said, smirking.

"I'll send something to your hips," he said, smirking back.

"Yes, please," she cooed.

"Anything else we should buy?" he asked her. "It's not like we don't have the credits."

"You rich or something?" Mary asked. Seeing the girls look at her, she quickly said, "I mean. It doesn't matter. You just talk like it's no big deal.."

"You know what's in our hold," Shiva whispered. "We brought that pirate ship back in one piece. Even if we were flat-assed broke - which we aren't - that ship alone would pay for a hover-cart and whatever else we need."

"I hadn't thought of that," Mary said.

"Si runs the most efficient salvage tug here. He's the only one who uses converted cargo-droids to speed things up. The last time we were here, the station owner asked us to turn over schematics and instructions so he can get the others to do the same thing. You saw how quickly we mowed through those sectors. These one-man operations would've spent weeks out there - and made good money. Not only did we clear three times as many sectors but we did it 20x faster because we have 11 droids plus me and you."

"I didn't do that much," she said.

"You worked just as hard as Si. It adds up. We'll sell all the shit we brought in, come back for breakfast in the morning, get a half-dozen more sectors from Rita, and head out to do it all again."

"You make it sound boring," Mary said.

"To most people's thinking, this is the worst job in the universe," Shiva told her.

"You guys saved me," Mary said, her eyes wide.