Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock started shriveling and I pulled out. Shortly after, Elena's mouth disengaged from Sally's chest.

I rolled on my back and hugged both girls. We rested for like 15 minutes, as I felt Sally's small hand slowly trailing on my chest. She was aroused and was the only one who didn't reach a climax yet. I turned to her, "Sally dear, thank you for joining us. Let me rest for 15 minutes, and then you'll be rewarded properly." She blushed and kept silent.

Five minutes later Elena started moving. She gazed at me, and whispered, "Geez, it was so crazy today! I was dozing, and half the time didn't know what was going on. I felt my mouth, hands, and cunt busy continuously. What was the story with Sally?" As she was talking, she raised her upper body, and saw Sally, naked, on my other side. She chuckled, "I thought I was dreaming when I was playing and sucking a breast! So it was you..." She climbed over me, moved toward Sally, and hugged her, "Sis, thank you for being brave and coming to our room. We felt very uncomfortable being too loud, keeping you out of the loop. Now the 3 of us can enjoy together." Elena ogled her sister's tits, and caressed them softly, "They are so pretty. I am jealous. Now, that I know it's not a dream, may I play with them again, PLEASE..."

Sally smiled, "Yes, you can."

I loved watching Elena's unabashed eagerness to touch sexually a woman's breasts. Not just another woman, but her sister's breasts!... Our beginning was much better than I expected. It was surreal!

I went to the bathroom and returned 10 minutes later. The 2 ladies were hugging, staring at each other lovingly, occasionally kissing each other lightly.

I entered the bed, "Girls, do you mind if I take part in the love fest?"

Sally didn't talk but smiled. Elena's palm enveloped my deflated prick, and she mumbled, "Honey, it took you too long. We'd love for you to help us. Don't forget that Sally is our guest, and she has not climaxed yet. What a shame... I trust you to take care of it, and I'll help the best I can."

Elena moved sideways, and I came closer to Sally. She just glanced at me. Was it curiosity? fear? arousal? I couldn't tell. I thought she was still horny.

I caressed her cute face, and whispered, "Sally, Elena and I love your fantastic body. I can't resist it," my hand slid to her spectacular boob and massaged it. She closed her eyes and moaned. I milked her hard nipple gently, and she sighed. Next, I moved down to her navel. Sally gasped and her legs spread slightly. The lady felt and tasted amazing.

My cock began to harden and rise again. I moved between her shapely thighs and aimed at her opening. Before entering, I signaled Elena to stand before me with her legs on both sides of Sally's body.

I penetrated slowly, surprised by how tight it was for my 8" pole. Sally's respiration initially stopped but then it accelerated. Was she about to orgasm?

The increased friction with her narrow cunt elevated my arousal to a new level. I couldn't think straight and began plowing into her pussy fast and hard. Within a few seconds, Sally's body shivered, as she started to climax. I continued ramming into her and licked Elena's vulva that was in front of me.

In the beginning, Elena held my head and leaned forward to let my tongue invade her snatch, but then she moved back and whispered, "Today, you ate me already. I want to feel Sally now." She gingerly crouched over Sally's face. By now, Sally's orgasm was at its peak - She was shaking with her skin flushed, and her mouth open to catch more air. Elena's exposed cunt lips touched Sally's face. Despite her shaking, Sally tried to sniff the cunt above her, and a moment later, her tongue licked her sister's soggy pussy folds.

I was in heaven - Fucking my lover's sister, as she was eating my lover's cunt... At last a real threesome! I went into overdrive, sensing my slimy spunk was on the way to delivery. Just before ejaculating, I heard Sally growl. The noise must have vibrated Elena's clitoris and was the trigger to her own orgasm. I came within seconds as well.

Anyone who never felt a three-simultaneous climax, you have no idea what you're missing. The whole multi-orgasm thing took about a minute but it was out of this world.

We could barely breathe afterward. I recovered first. The 2 ladies were side by side with their eyes shut. I was tired and dizzy. I went to shower and stayed there for like 20 minutes. When I was drying, the bedroom sounded awfully quiet. I opened the door and saw the 2 sisters asleep, spooning. I was happy. I fell asleep soon after, dreaming about our next adventure, but I'll tell you about it in the next chapter.