Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aidan responded, "Well, I don't think it's silly. Steve is in love with all of you too, so I'm following him as a role model. I've made love to each of you, last night included, and before that we've each talked and talked about all sorts of things. I've been growing fonder and fonder of each of you. I guess it reached a head with Ally last week, and I'm sorry for making you fret over my love letter. I should have sent it to all of you. Last night, that was my epiphany, that I'm in love with all three of you - oh, and Gale and Nancy too."

He paused and went on, "Steve suggests that I date each of you singly and collectively, the same way he did." He looked to me for encouragement and support. I nodded.

Sheila asked cautiously, "Are you trying to woo us away from Steve?"

Aidan looked shocked. "Oh, good god, no. I don't want to hurt him at all. He's my friend and mentor."

Fran said, "Well, what do you want? What would it look like if you were successful in your courting process? Then what?"

"I'd ... errr ... I think ... I'd want to ... We could ... I have no idea." He shook his head and added, "I only know that I want to be close to the three of you ... really the four of you because I include Steve in that too, except I don't think I want to make love with him."

We all laughed at his unintended humor. We all knew I had no bisexual tendencies except I did love to watch someone making love to one of the girls.

Sheila asked, "What about Nancy and Gale? The Reddicks and the Dunns?"

Aidan shrugged, "To be honest, I want it all. I want to be their lover, consort, and companion too. I've loved them for a long time and we have a comfortable relationship as friends and lovers. I don't want to change that if I can help it."

Ally reached across the bed to the plate of muffins. In the process, the sheet fell completely away from her body displaying her complete nudity to everyone. She ignored the erotic act and retreated with a honey-glazed trophy, except now we could all see her completely nude body, including her delightfully tight pussy.

A long silence prevailed. Aidan finally said, "Did I piss everyone off? Should I leave?"

Sheila giggled and said, "No, I think you should take your clothes off and get in bed with the rest of us. I'm rarin' to go again, even if no one else is. The memory of last night's orgy party may not dry out my pussy for a month. It won't take much to get me revved up again."

Fran said, "I second that. If you want to be our lover, then you better get to work. We're a pretty demanding bunch of pussies. Just be gentle when you and I are together. I got with a couple of roughnecks last night that seemed to want to prove their manly nature to me in a double penetration, and I willingly let them and damned the consequences. Today, the consequences are a little achy, particularly my ass."

Ally said, "Oh, goody, we're going to fuck. I love fucking. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck me, pleeeeeaaaazzzzzeeee."

Aidan stood and looked at me. I was already pushing my briefs back down my legs. He started to strip off his clothing, and when he was through he ended up between Sheila and Ally. The two of them pounced on him as though they were tigers and he was red meat. I nestled in beside Fran, aware that she wanted this to be gentle and loving, and that's the way the two of us made love that morning.

* * * * *

Aidan stayed through lunch and then left to go 'home' to Frank and Nancy's home, where he'd moved. Besides lovemaking, the morning had also been filled with some discussion about how Aidan might bridge between the suburbs (the Reddicks and Dunns) and the city (us). Nothing was decided, but I think we knew he was of a mind to spend significant amounts of time at both places when he wasn't working.

I precipitated a discussion about the same topic, but aimed more on the topic of having Aidan live with us part of the time. There were pros and cons, and I think we surfaced them all without deciding how to weigh them in our decision-making. We were also mindful that we were renting Aidan's condo at his pleasure. We never did a formal lease, but I knew if he wanted us out, we'd move as fast as we could to accommodate him.

Sunday afternoon was another nice spring day. We drove out to make a surprise visit to Dave and Jean Henson, the girls' parents. Aidan followed us in his car. We got a laugh because we caught themin flagrante delicto with Rita, the red head that had fascinated me the night before, and her husband Sean. In this case, they were only mildly embarrassed, explaining that the serious fun had already been enjoyed and they were just being lazy through the afternoon by not dressing or getting too far out of bed. I learned Sean was a clinical psychologist with a thriving practice in Newton and held an adjunct teaching position at Harvard. He obviously had been pleasuring Jean because of how her pert nude body was draped all over his fit body.

Rita suggested, "Hey, rather than us get dressed, why don't the five of you get undressed and join the four of us. We don't bite - much." I liked the way this cougar thought. Rita added, "Maybe we'll even get these guys to recover for another round that might interest you ladies."

Nine of us in a single king bed didn't work out well, especially since I had the feeling some combinations of people wanted to get horizontal. Thus, I took Jean and Rita with me into the guest room leaving Aidan, Sean, and Dave with Fran, Sheila, and Ally. Everyone seemed to smile with the match ups.

I thought Rita and I might talk a little about last night's party, but I was wrong. The two women jumped me, and soon I had to split my time between each of them as I pistoned the erection they gave me in and out of their bodies. Jean had me favor Rita, so I started to deliver more kisses and orgasms in that direction.

I felt privileged to see Rita again, particularly when I learned later during my recovery period that she was the CEO of a growing high tech company with offices along the Route 128 beltway. I chuckled to myself about her high-powered job in contrast to her oversexed behavior. I wondered if the latter showed up in her work in any way. When we were alone I thought I'd ask her whether anyone at her work knew this other side of her.

From the master bedroom I could occasionally hear the loud moan, groan, or pleasure shriek of one of the girls, so I knew the men had recovered sufficiently to deliver pleasure. The voyeur in me wanted to go watch them get plundered, the same way I'd had the opportunity to watch Aidan work through the three of them in the morning as I followed along behind him.

We stayed for a rather unique dinner at the Hensons. What made it unique was that nudity was the preferred dress style. One part of the meal entailed the delivery of three pizzas from the local ristorante. Sheila accepted the dubious chore of paying for the pizzas at the door. She blushed at the thought of exposing herself to a stranger, but when the delivery actually came to the house, she was cool, calm, and collected. Five of us peeked through the crack of the kitchen door to watch the delivery. She carefully counted out the money and then the tip as though there was nothing unusual. The delivery boy, not much younger than twenty, quickly developed an erection that was hard to hide. He also couldn't decide where to look at her; his head kept jerking between pussy, breasts, and face. We thought he'd cum in his pants when a very naked Ally walked up to the two of them to carry the pizzas back to the kitchen. After the door shut, there were gales of laughter and speculation about the driver's behavior on the way to his next delivery.

Sheila giggled all through dinner about what a slut she was becoming. Jean asked, "Why do you think that dear?"

"Well, last night I fucked six different men, and today I fucked two more in my four fucks, one of them my father, and the fact is I loved every second of it."

Jean said, "That's why you fit so well into this family. You're a chip off the old block as the saying goes, and I almost equaled your total, but I got sidelined last night with an old friend I hadn't seen for a while. Besides enjoying our fuck we talked a long time before splitting up again to try some other partners."

Dave asked, "I bet that was Benson Dawes."

Jean nodded. "Yes, and I saw you go off for a while with Sandy Dawes too, so don't get your knickers in a twist."

"I'm not. I'm not." Dave proclaimed.

Sean said, "I did Sandy too. She's hot. Was she always that trim and busty?"

Jean said, "No, she did one of those magic diets and lost thirty or forty pounds while she exercised. That body that could stop a freight train is the result. Heck, I'd fuck her if she'd ever decide she liked women too."

I commented, "I did Sandy right after Sean finished her off. She's a powerhouse."

Rita said to Jean, "I didn't know you were bisexual."

"Well, I like men more, but I sure don't mind playing with like-minded women."

"We should get together sometime, just you and me."

Sean said, "Oh, no. Us guys want to watch you two. That would be a colossal turn on."

Ally said to Jean, "How come we've never tried sexy stuff with you? I mean you've touched us, but we've never really gotten down and tried to give each other orgasms or helped each other jill off. Fran, Sheila, and I do that for each other."

Dave rolled his eyes and muttered, "T. M. I."

Sean and I were laughing. I volunteered, "Well, we three guys could clean up dinner if you gals want to go start something together. We'll then come and watch, and join in if you wish."

The girls looked at each other with grins from ear to ear. Each started to nod in the affirmative. Sheila reached next to her where Rita was sitting. She pulled Rita to her and the pair French kissed with such passion that I thought steam might start rising from their bodies or that the dining room table would combust.

Not a word was said, yet Jean, Rita, Fran, Sheila, and Ally rose and headed off to the master bedroom, some of them holding hands as they sauntered away.

Sean said with a chuckle, "Quick, let's get this shit cleaned up."

Dave organized Aidan, Sean and me into a brigade that cleaned up the dining room, threw the plates into the dishwasher, and put the leftover pizza in the refrigerator. I think the whole operation took a little over five minutes.

The four of us then rushed down the hallway to the master bedroom, but slowly peered into the room. Dave pointed to a loveseat and two chairs in the room, so Dave and I went to the love seat and Aidan, and Sean took the chairs. We faced the women.

Rita, Sheila, and Ally were in a daisy chain with each woman eating and fingering the pussy of the next woman. Jean and Fran were duplicating the action in a sixty-nine. We could occasionally hear a sigh or moan of pleasure from the bed, and then I think it was Sheila that panted and groaned out an obvious climax that Rita had given her as she'd worked on her sister.

Fran went next, and then there seemed to be a cascade of the others, and even some repeat performances. Sean, Dave, Aidan, and I sat watching and stroking our cocks so we were ready for the call when it came, and I was beginning to think'if' it ever came because the girls were having so much fun.

Jean ruminated, "We must do this again, and get back into these kinds of activities in our swing group." Jean traded placed with Rita, who dove into Fran's cunt with the eagerness of a puppy with a new toy. We could hear the slurps and noisy sucking as Fran started to cum again. Rita's fingers were a blur in Fran's cunt. Fran was purring aloud like a contented cat, the sounds changing pitch as each orgasm rolled past her. Rita knew how to please.

Jean gestured to me, so I rose and went to her. Simultaneously, Dave joined Ally on the bed, Aidan coupled with Rita, and Sean hugged Sheila who went over to his chair and mounted him. Everyone felt horny and primed; foreplay wasn't needed. Penetration took place immediately for each of us.

Rita saw what was happening as Aidan came up behind her. She turned to us from her position in front of Fran's pussy. "If you ladies and gentlemen want to see something really sexy, watch this."

All our attention shifted to Rita and Fran. We watched as Rita inserted a couple of fingers in Fran's cunt, and then three ... and then four ... and then she showed us how she was tucking her thumb into her tightly formed hand. That folded hand got slowly pushed into Fran's pussy, until Rita's hand completely disappeared. Several of us gasped in disbelief.

Fran groaned as another wave of pleasure washed over her body that now created a sheen of perspiration. She clutched the sheets with both hands as her hips rose to meets Rita's onslaught of fisting. Her cunt looked like it had a huge cock going into it, one that twisted and turned and rotated to deliver pleasure.

Rita made a show of moving her hand around inside Fran. She looked and said, "Watch what happens when I touch her G-spot."

With that, Fran's body spasmed into an orgasm and the persistent purr we'd been hearing turned into a long growl of pleasure.

Rita looked back at us, "Do any of you know about a woman's A-spot?"

Most of us nodded, we'd learned about the A-spot in the Tantric sex class we'd gone to a few months earlier. The others, including Sean, shrugged and shook their heads.

Rita said, "The A-spot is on the front of the cervix. It's why size sometimes matters, because a six-incher usually might not reach that far except in someone my size, but an eight-incher probably will, even in larger women. Now watch when my hand's fingers start to massage that special area of pleasure." She turned her attention back to Fran, almost as though she were demonstrating a new appliance.

Fran's body jerked again at what I guessed was first contact. She squirmed slowly as Rita must have been stroking the area, but then we could see the sweat break out on her brow. Her hands took a tighter grip on the sheets. She knew something earth shattering was about to happen to her.

Rita brought her other hand into play, now massaging Fran's clitoris as her fisted hand moved subtly inside her lover.

Fran swore, "Oh, fuck, Rita. What are you ... doing ... to ... me? Oh, God. OH, GOD. OH, GOD. OH, GOD." Fran screamed like I'd never heard her do before and we'd created some really significant moments for her.

Fran's body jerked upward in one of the most intense climaxes I'd ever seen a woman have. Her legs had shot out straight, and now they trembled as though she was having a epileptic fit. Fran's hips shook and vibrated around Rita's hand. Her breasts had filled out, with her nipples nearly white hot in their arousal.

We expected Fran to collapse back down after a few seconds of the intense pleasure she was obviously experiencing, but she didn't. Rita kept her up at that peak, one hands fingers stroking her A-spot and the other fanning fingers across her clit. Fran's body suddenly flooded the area with a continuous stream of girl juice that squirted past Rita's hand, covering the bed and even washing over Jean and me.

Fran started crying and sobbing, "OH, PLEASE. PLEASE STOP. I CAN'T STAND IT."

Rita backed off, because after a few seconds, Fran's body crashed back onto the bed from its rigid state. Rita extracted her hand, and Fran started sobbing. Rita moved up and cradled Fran to her and kissed her over and over again. Amid sniffles and snorts, Fran gradually stopped her emotional response and just clung to Rita. Rita whispered words of tenderness and love to Fran that soothed her and calmed her response.

Rita gestured to the rest of us that we should withdraw our attention from them, and so we honored that and went back to making love to our partners. Rita pulled Aidan in behind her, and I heard her tell him to start fucking her from behind her.

No one talked about what had happened. Only a few words were spoken here and there to direct a partner to a better position or pleasure point. One by one we each had our orgasms and ejaculations.

We pulled apart. Fran went back in Rita's arms and watched each of us. She gave each of us a wan smile. She looked exhausted, like she'd been through the wringer. Aidan had cum in Rita, and I could see the white rivulet of cum seeping down her thigh as she lay there holding Fran.

I reached over and stroked Fran's leg. "You all right?"

"Better than all right? That was one of the most intense experiences of my life. Forgive me for crying, but ... well, that seemed the only outlet I had for the powerful emotions that came over me. I've only felt such bliss ... such joy ... when you've given me one of your 'Big Steve Experiences.' Rita might have surpassed that; oh, God, I really went to heaven and didn't want to come back." She sobbed out the last sentence, but then recovered her wits. After she got control again she added, "I didn't black out ... but I couldn't think about anything other than the pleasure and orgasm I was having - one long intense mind-blowing orgasm."

Jean and I uncoupled, and she moved closer to her daughter so she could stroke her torso not in a sexual way, but in a way sympathetic with the ecstasy that Fran had experienced. I could tell that Jean had been there before, and more than once.

After a while, Fran moved into my arms. I didn't say anything other than to encase in the love I felt for her. I thought she wanted my maleness after the intensity of the female experience Rita had given her.

We hung around for another hour, and that gave Fran some time to get her legs back under her. After that we kissed everyone goodbye and headed home.

*****

To be continued

My thanks to Germandragon for his superior editing skills. The errors that remain are solely mine.

Also, this story is fictionalized reality, and it has been posted on a website that specializes in various brands of erotica. If you don't like the sex, you've come to the wrong website.

Finally, to those sticking with the story, I am trying to post a chapter every other day. Please, your votes and comments are invited. Namasté